Costume Dare: Wonder Woman & Pirate (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Madame_du_Barry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Costume Dare: Wonder Woman & Pirate (M/F)

Post by Madame_du_Barry »

Carla and Mark are best friends who spend a lot of time together. They're out for a walk on a sunny day when they spot a costume store.
Carla is small and graceful, with shiny brown hair and playful eyes. She's wearing tight jeans and a snug top that shows off her slim figure.
Mark is tall and strong, with messy dark hair and a friendly smile. He's wearing casual clothes that suit his athletic build.
Walking down the street, they see a costume store…

Carla: Mark, let’s get inside the store, I have an idea.

Mark, "What's on your mind this time, Carla?"

"I dare you," Carla declared, her voice laced with excitement, "to choose an outfit for me from that store”

Mark chuckled, intrigued by the prospect. "And what's the catch?"

Carla smirked. "If you're brave enough to take on the challenge, I'll do the same for you. We'll each wear the chosen outfit for the rest of the day."

Mark considered Carla's proposal, "You're on, Carla."

With their agreement made, they went into the costume shop, searching through the racks for the wildest outfits they could discover. After lots of laughing, they came out of the store, each holding a bag with their selected costume inside.

Back in the apartment, they exchanged mischievous glances before revealing their selections.
Carla unveiled her choice—a pirate costume. "For you, Mark," she announced with a wicked grin.

Carla's hands trembled with excitement as she reached into the bag, her fingers brushing against the fabric of the pirate costume nestled within. With a mischievous grin, she withdrew the ensemble, revealing it to Mark.

The pirate outfit was like something out of a movie! It had a bright red coat with fluffy white trim and shiny gold buttons. The belt around the waist had lots of shiny metal bits and even a spot for a toy gun. And sticking out from the belt was a big shiny sword. The hat was fancy too, with feathers sticking out of it. And of course, there was the eye patch to finish off the look.

Mark revealed his chosen costume, a Wonder Woman costume, complete with all the iconic elements of the heroine.

The centerpiece was a bold red bustier. Attached to the bustier was a flowing blue skirt. The skirt featured subtle star patterns.

No Wonder Woman ensemble would be complete without her signature accessories .A golden tiara adorned with a single star rested atop Carla's head. Matching golden gauntlets around her wrists.

All items were laid out on the couch in front of them.

Carla's excitement bubbled over as she handed the pirate costume to Mark. "Let's get you into character, Mark," she exclaimed.

Mark grinned, accepting the outfit with a chuckle.

Carla directed Mark to begin undressing, shedding his clothes until he stood before Carla in nothing but his underwear, a slight shiver running through him at the sudden chill in the air.
Sensing his discomfort, Carla wasted no time in springing into action, her movements swift and efficient as she began to help Mark into the pirate outfit. With gentle hands, she guided him into the bright red coat, adjusting the fluffy white trim and shiny gold buttons.

Completing the outfit were the leather belt with brass buckles, the tricorn hat, and, of course, the iconic eye patch.

"Wow, Carla," he exclaimed, his voice filled with awe, ". I never imagined I could look this cool!"

Then came Carla’s turn to undress, she wanted to go to a private room at first but Mark insisted since he played along earlier.

Carla: "Alright, I'm ready for this! Let's do it."

Mark: "Let's get started then. You know the routine."

Carla relented, her excitement mounting as she began to undress.

As Carla stood before Mark in nothing but her underwear, a flush of anticipation coloring her cheeks. With gentle hands, he presented each piece of the costume one by one.

Mark: "First up, the bustier."

Carla: "Ooh, I love this one!"

The bustier hugged her curves with precision, accentuating her figure in all the right places.

Carla: "Wow, I feel amazing in this!"

Mark: "You look incredible. Next, the skirt."

Next, Mark guided Carla into the flowing blue skirt, the fabric swirling around her legs.

Mark: "Almost there. Here's your tiara."

As Mark passed her the golden tiara, Carla carefully placed it atop her head.

Carla: "Like a true Amazonian princess!"

Mark: "And last but not least, the Lasso of Truth."

Carla's eyes lit up with excitement as she accepted the lasso, which was a long rope from the garage. She secured it around her waist.

"Thank you, Mark," she declared. "Every superheroine needs a trusty weapon, and what better way to test its powers than by tying you up with it?"
Mark conceded, unable to resist the playful twinkle in Carla's eyes.
Carla expertly looped the lasso around his waist, securing his hands in a firm bind.

Carla: "There we go," she declared, her voice laced with excitement, "captured by the Lasso of Truth."

Mark couldn't help but laugh.

Mark: "Well, it looks like I'm at your mercy now, Wonder Woman," he teased, a playful glint in his eye, "what do you plan to do with your captive hero?"

Carla: "Tell me, Mark," she began, "what is your greatest guilty pleasure?"

Mark couldn't help but laugh at the unexpected question, a blush rising to his cheeks as he considered his answer.

Mark: "Well," he began, his voice tinged with amusement, "I suppose my greatest guilty pleasure would have to be... browsing photos of tied-up women online."

To Mark's surprise, Carla's reaction was one of genuine positivity.

Carla: "Oh, really?" she exclaimed, "That's quite the revelation, Mark. I must say, I admire your honesty."

Carla's curiosity was piqued by Mark's revelation.

Mark: "Indeed," he replied, his voice tinged with excitement, "there's something about the thrill of surrendering control, isn't there?"

Carla nodded eagerly.

Carla: "Absolutely," she agreed, a playful smile playing on her lips. "So, are you suggesting we indulge in a little tied-up fun of our own?"

Mark's heart raced at the prospect, excitement coursing through him at the thought of taking their playful game to the next level.

Mark: "If you're okay with it, of course," he replied.

Mark took away the ropes that were binding him as they weren’t tight at all. He approached Carla with the rope in hand, she offered him her wrists behind her back.

With gentle yet confident movements, Mark began to secure Carla's wrists together, his touch sending shivers of excitement down her spine.

Mark: "There we go," he declared with a satisfied nod, "all tied up and ready for adventure."

Carla began to struggle against her restraints, her movements graceful as she tested the strength of the ropes that held her captive.

Mark watched with a mixture of admiration and amusement as Carla fought against her restraints.

Mark: "Impressive," he remarked with a chuckle, "but I'm afraid resistance is futile, my dear."

Carla: "Well, Pirate," she declared, "what do you plan to do with your captive now?"

Mark: "Well, my dear," he began, "it seems you've put up quite the fight. But now that you're all tied up, I think it's time for you to face your punishment."

Carla: "And what punishment might that be?" she teased.

Mark leaned in closer, his breath warm against Carla's ear as he whispered, "Oh, I have a few ideas in mind." With that, he began to pepper her with playful tickles, his fingers dancing across her sides in a tantalizing dance of laughter and delight.

Carla squealed with laughter as Mark's ticklish assault sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body, her struggles against her restraints only intensifying the sensation.

His hands traced patterns on her Wonder Woman costume, the soft fabric felt nice against her skin and made her laugh even more.

Carla: Squirming and laughing uncontrollably. "Please, Mark, no more! I'll do anything, just stop!"

Mark: Feigning ignorance, his fingers dancing across Carla's sensitive spots. "Anything, you say? Well, I suppose I could be persuaded..."

Carla couldn't help but giggled uncontrollably.

Carla: "Mark, please!" she gasped between fits of giggles, her cheeks flushed with exhilaration. "I can't take it anymore!"

Mark: "I think it's time we tied you up even more," he murmured.

Carla's heart raced at the suggestion, a playful smirk tugging at the corners of her lips.

Carla: "Yes, please Mark," she replied. "But I won't make it easy for you."

Mark retrieved additional lengths of rope and began to bind Carla's elbows behind her back, drawing them snugly together.

Carla squirmed as Mark bound her elbows tightly behind her back.

Mark: "Just making sure you're properly restrained, my dear Wonder Woman," he teased, tugging on the ropes to ensure they were secure.

As Mark moved on to bind Carla's ankles, she wiggled playfully, testing the limits of her restraints.

Carla: "You know, Captain," she said, "I could break free from these ropes in a heartbeat if I wanted to."

Undeterred by Carla's playful threats, Mark proceeded to secure a length of rope around her waist, drawing it tight to ensure her hands remained firmly in place.

Carla: "What's next, Captain?"

Mark grinned, his eyes gleaming with mischief as he looked at Carla's bound form.

Mark: "I think I'll leave you right here," he replied. "But don't worry, I'll be back to check on you soon enough."

Carla lay sprawled on the couch in her Wonder Woman costume, the ropes securing her wrists tightly behind her back. Her elbows were drawn together firmly, limiting her range of movement, while her ankles were bound securely, preventing any chance of escape.

Her costume hugged her fairly large boobs. Carla was completely at Mark's mercy, her heart racing with anticipation for what was to come.
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

She should break out and get revenge.
Reply if you need ideas for revenge or something like that
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You have started a truly fun story, @Madame_du_Barry. I'm looking forward to its continuation.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic