Trick or Treat F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Rerun
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Trick or Treat F/M

Post by Rerun »

Putting on the cone-shaped hat, Serena gave herself a once-over in her nearby mirror, angling it several times from its small size. The reflection showed a raven-black outfit that matched her hair; cloaked in a shirt, hat, and skirt (even though it was about 50 degrees, but that was a problem for anyone hunting candy tonight), the only clothing that wasn't pitch-dark in color were her socks, and even then the stripes allowed black to bleed through the orange, but still, it wasn't like her only audience would be concerned over her visibility as a pedestrian. Keeping with a tradition started up ever since they both moved out from their parents’ nests, Douglas was coming over to spend the night, meaning discounted candy, horror flicks, and horror games until they retired at an unreasonable hour and woke up to a day off booked just to accommodate. Of course, given their recent ‘activities’ starting a few months back, Serena was planning on at least spicing up the movie part of their get-together.

“Comin in about 20 min maybe 30” was the message from Douglas that accompanied her phone’s beep.

“Got it, remember to bring more candy this time, we always run out” Serena responded.

Setting her phone aside, Serena got to work on tidying her apartment up and getting any necessary supplies ready. Also praying that whatever being up there would give her the patience to endure the incoming onslaught of Halloween puns. No one wanted to know what would happen if they gave her strength.

—————————————————

Knocking on his best friend's door, Douglas thought back to their latest developments, namely him being bound and gagged by her when they managed to have enough time together. Memories then rolled in, first was the fateful (well, ‘fateful’ might not be the best term, but it was still important to him…) day he got mummified in controller wires. Next was having Serena’s shirts tied around his body, then half-struggling against the combo of a blanket and duct tape wrapped over him, and rope being tightened on him while his rival wrapped her arms and legs around him to squeeze him like a snake, to name a few. Of course, this was also accompanied by Serena using her socked feet to seal 2 additional socks in his mouth, cloth being stuffed in there, more worn socks he tasted to go with a slipper taped to his head, and a classic hand gag. So despite the low amount of times he’s done this, Douglas could certainly say that Serena was a varied captor!
His thoughts got interrupted when he was greeted by a ‘witch’, who initially had a smile that was leagues warmer than the weather outside, before quickly straightening her lips.
“Decided against dressing up again D?” Serena casually asked.
“Says the woman going as one of the most basic things someone can be~” Douglas shot back.
“I’d show a little more respect if I were you. Going to an all-powerful witch’s home all alone. If something were to happen to you, no one would ever know… I could keep you as my prisoner with no one being all the wiser little boy…”
Douglas felt a small smile creep up on him the minute Serena put a blatant emphasis on taking him prisoner. He already knew what she was planning, and he instantly felt the excitement building up in him. Regardless, he decided to move things further.
“Well, good thing I already have my will in place. Let's see what the oh-so scaaaArrRy witch has in store for me, shall we?” Douglas knew that taunting her would only lead to Setena one-upping him with more torture when she inevitably had the upper hand, but if he was being honest, that was part of the reason he did it. And also to mess with her, of course.
His teasing was met with a sly grin from Serena, who was already refining what she was going to do to him. Being more than ready to meet his challenge, she replied with, “Let’s see indeed D. Let's see indeed…”

—————————————————

Throughout the next 4 hours, the prospect of being at Serena’s mercy wouldn't stop nagging at Douglas’s mind. Playing through titles like Silent Hill, Resident Evil, and several indie titles while occasionally eating in-season candy helped take his mind off of it, but only so much. He couldn't help but notice that there wasn't anything that Serena could use that was visibly present… Maybe it was just talk this time and getting tied up wasn't in the cards? Douglas kept going through his mind, trying to guess what the woman witch was going to do before he saw Serena scoot closer to him.
“Hey…” she started semi-ominously, “it looked like your mind was somewhere else back there.” She knowingly said.
“Yeah. Just wondering about… the ghosts, goblins, crazy skeletons-”
“And witches? Especially ones with a personal grudge?” Serena finished, making Doulas’ earlier thought shoot right back to the center of his mind.
“We can't have you running off after what you said earlier, now can we? It's a good thing my spells can bind you in place while I teach you a lesson.” Serena jokingly threatened.
Picking up on what she implied, Douglas shot back with “Might wanna check your sources, I can move just fine.”, before mockingly wiggling his fingers as if to mimic casting a spell.
“Well my sources tell me that I've already locked the door, D” Serena instantly shot back.
This was one of the rare instances that Douglas had to think of a comeback. He was able to search his brain for a single second before he saw Serena rush off to get something, leaving him to sit in anticipation of what she had in store. About a minute later she returned with her goods: nylon rope, duct tape, and… a pair of socks… likely unwashed socks… At the very least, he knew one little victory he could have over her.
“Something witched this way comes, I see,” Douglas remarked, the grin practically being audible in his voice.
Serena momentarily stopped in her tracks, realizing what had just begun. “Listen, boy, you already know what's going to happen. I'm torturing you, not the other way around,” Serena clarified, thankful that she already had a solution for this.
Douglas smugly made room for her on the couch, noticing that she kept on adjusting her hat. He then began to focus on the sudden tightness between his legs, seeing the white rope already contrast with his noir-colored pants. Soon there was rope all across him, his already bound arms being further tied to his body, along with his ankles and knees also being secured, Douglas found himself in a simple, yet effective binding.
Admiring her captive’s struggles, Serena grabbed the gray tape and fuzzy purple socks while exclaiming “We're not done yet! Can't have you getting off lightly now can we?”, before subjecting her rival to an unpleasant mouthful of sweat, all kept together with multiple strips of duct tape put into a small ‘X’ shape.
“Hey… wanna see some magic..?” Serena asked, genuinely curious.
“Hmmmh?” Douglas wondered out loud, albeit muffled. While he doubted that Serena could do any actual spells, he was still curious about what she was going to do next.
“Here it is… Ta-da!” Serena exclaimed as she pulled her hat in front of her upside down and pulled out a bag of fake spider webs without looking away from Douglas.
“You see, October icons have to help each other out, so I have a couple of spider friends, hope you aren’t arachnophobic!” Serena explained, mostly succeeding in keeping her excitement at pulling off the multitasking to stay in character. She then began to stretch the cotton around Douglas, eventually making all color from his clothing and previous bindings have a blank white cover over them with how many times Serena was able to loop it around him.
“Don’t annoy me too much after this and you might not become a snack for my little pets, maybe.” Serena joked as she completed her wrapping.
Serena put her hands on her hips as she admired the handiwork that left Douglas struggling against his 2 layers of bonds. With a smirk, she sat him down on the floor to face her while she took a seat back on the couch. Already knowing what was about to happen to him, Douglas began to shift slightly in anticipation, giving the noticing Serena extreme joy at the sight. Placing her feet onto Douglas’ chest, Serena began her taunting game.
“Oh, if only you weren't so short-sighted…” she ‘lamented’ in faux-disappointment.
“But now I can at least make you think twice before doing anything similar~” she continued in a sing-song voice while raising her feet to her captive’s cheeks, causing some reactions from him.
Serena spent time rubbing her socked feet over Douglas’ face, subjecting him to the unpleasant odor for as long as she wanted. After a while, she settled on just having her feet lay straight over his face with a final remark,
“Trick or treat, smell my feet~,” she said while stifling laughter at the predicament she had her friend in again.

—————————————————

After about an hour of Serena relaxing as she watched over her prisoner, she eventually put her feet off of him. Douglas was somewhat relieved, believing this to be the end of her Halloween tricks on him. Serena, on the other hand, had different plans, to say the least.
Lifting him to his feet, Serena gave him about 10 seconds of rest before setting him onto the couch as she sat beside him.
“Okay boy, time for part 2!” Serena revealed as she laid her feet in Douglas’ lap.
“Hhmt?” he promptly questioned through her socks.
“What do you mean ‘what’? We haven't watched any horror flicks, you know, October staple?” She shot back as she peeled off her socks.
“Anyways, I'll put on some classics, and we relax,” Serena explained casually.
“Oh,” She added at the last minute, “and you'll still be acquainted with my socks,” She concluded as she dangled the removed socks in front of his face.
As Serena attached pieces of tape to hold the socks over his nose, Douglas felt the smell come right back to him, at least this shouldn't be too long. After putting on the first of their movies, Serena positioned her legs behind Douglas’ sitting body so that he would be positioned in front of her. Sliding him down so that they would both be lying on their side, the witch and her prisoner settled down for the rest of their Halloween night.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Great story! Love the Halloween theme and the light-hearted stinky feet torture and sock gag. Sounds like a night i would love to have!
Simo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Simo »

Great story! Very cute setting and characters, love the sock gag and forced smelling!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic