Caught in the act 1, part 10 (M/m), (M/mm), New chapter - Jan 30th

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Caught in the act 1, part 10 (M/m), (M/mm), New chapter - Jan 30th

Post by squirrel »

A huge mistake

“Mike, I’m leaving! Don’t stay too late! I heard my father’s voice from downstairs.

“Don’t worry, Dad! Have fun with your buddies and don’t get too drunk… You still remember the hangover you had last time, right?” I replied with a hint of laughter.

“Don’t be such a smartass, son… Don’t wait for me, we’ll see each other in the morning!”

My name is Michael Wright and I am sixteen years old. Even though I am still a teenager I look much older; I have a very short brown hair, hazel eyes and light beard. My female friends at school say I am an eye candy and I even saw a few guys eyeing me up, which is very flattering. I live alone with my father in a large house in the suburbs. My mother died when I was very young and my two older brothers were in the army; I was the youngest son in the, but I already knew that when I grow up I would follow my brothers’ footsteps and join the forces too. As one of our neighbor’s said, men in our family had some strange leanings and most of them were either the military men or cops. My father chose the second option and worked in one of the police departments in the city.
Even though he was a single Dad and it must have been very hard for him to rise three boys I never heard him complaining. He worked a lot to put some food on our table, pay the bills and buy clothes and other necessary stuff. He often took additional shifts at work, but whenever he was free he spent as much time with us as he could; all three of us appreciated it a lot and tried not cause too much troubles. He, on the other hand, tried not to be a strict parent and gave us much more freedom than all my buddies had; he always said that he trusted us and we did everything to not lose that trust.

Every time he was on holiday the four of us spent it together; we went camping, fishing or hiking. Dad always wanted to teach us something new and used all the opportunities to do so. At the age of fourteen I was able to do much more than all my buddies all together. I was very proud of myself when I got praised by him and always looked up to him. He was not only my father, but also the idol and best friend. I felt that I could tell him everything and that he would always be there for me. Many of my friends were actually quite jealous of our relationship; from what they told me, their Dad’s took little interest in what was going on in their sons’ lives and were focusing only on their jobs, leaving the households to their wives. When I heard those stories I felt really sorry for my friends and realized how lucky me and my brothers were to have such a decent Dad.

But even though me and my father were very close with each other and I considered him my best friend, there was one thing I never told him about. The secret I kept both from him and from everybody else was my fascination with bondage. Since I was very young I always felt a strange tingle whenever I saw a tied up man in a movie, especially if he was also gagged properly. When I was watching such a scene alone it was fine, but when my Dad or brother was there with me I always felt nervous; I was sure it was impossible, but sometimes I was afraid that they knew perfectly well what’s going on in my head and how much I wanted to find myself in the place of the bound man. If seeing a guy in ropes made me feel uneasy, something else really freaked me out. Sometimes me and my father were in the garage or the shed he turned into a small workshop. There were rolls of extra strong, military grade duct tape there; whenever Dad grabbed one of them to fix something my eyes were going wide as hell and I couldn’t stop imagining him walking towards me and using the sticky tape to shut my mouth. When he had the roll ins his giant hands I always had huge problems with focusing on whatever we were doing at the moment.

Of course I couldn’t count on being tied up by him or anybody else, so I started reading about it on the internet, but that didn’t help much. In fact, most of the sites I tried to visit were destined for adults and it was clear that bondage was merely the beginning and sort of a foreplay that led to something more in those places. Since I wasn’t interested in such stuff I found it really difficult to find a site where people would want only to be tied up and didn’t expect anything else. After some time I managed to find exactly what I was looking for; there were all kinds of stories containing a lot of bondage scenes and no sex at all. I hesitated if I should register on the site and write to someone who would share my desires, but after some consideration decided not to. Instead, I focused on reading the stories and, to my great surprise, I realized that some of them weren’t only the description of who and how tied up whom, but they also contained very interesting storylines.

After several months of regular visits on the site I read most of the stories that interested me and checked what else it had to offer. Among many things I saw a topic named ‘self-bondage’ and decided to see what it contained. Although sometimes I thought about tying myself up I didn’t actually believe that would be a lot of fun; in my dreams it was always some other guy doing the job, letting me struggle on the floor and moan into my gag. But since there was nobody like that on the horizon and I was too afraid to tell anyone about my secret I thought I might give it a try. After reading some stories about it and how people who did that felt while being restrained I grew more and more intrigued. So one afternoon, when I was alone in the house, I went to my Dad’s workshop to get the duct tape and some rope. I used the former to bind my legs and seal my mouth shut and the latter to tie my wrists behind my back. Even though I did a poor work I had to admit it felt fantastic.

Since that moment I practiced self-bondage from time to time and was always super careful to make sure that no one could find out about it. And that particular Friday night was no different; when my father left the house I waited for around ten minutes before I finally left the room and headed to the workshop. I took the roll of duct tape and the ropes and returned to my room. Before I started, I used the toilet, made sure that the front door was locked and checked my phone to see if there were any messages. Satisfied, I sat on the floor and wrapped the rope around my ankles, pining them together. Then I ripped a long strip from the tape and plastered it on over my mouth; even though it was a rather lame gag, I felt a familiar tingle in my body when I put it on. Finally I took the rope and made some loops in it and tied a loose knot. I lied on the floor and put my hands through the ropes and used my fingers to tighten the knot. Immediately I felt calm and relaxed; I looked at the clock on my deck; it was still quite early and I hand at least a couple of hours to stay like that. I closed my eyes and just lied there, enjoying the sensation.

I must have dozed off; I was brought to reality by some noise downstairs. I immediately tried to get up, but forgot about my bonds. I was really frightened and tried to loosen the knots as quickly as I could and get rid of the tape from my mouth and ropes from my legs and arms. I worked as fast as possible, but, ironically, the knot on my wrists was tighter than usual and I couldn’t get free. My nervousness turned into panic when I heard my father’s voice announcing that he was home early because one of his friend’s son had a car accident and no one was in the mood for poker game anymore. I was desperate to free myself, but the more I tried, the more I seemed to tighten the damn knot. After a while I realized that everything went quiet and I hoped for my Dad to go to his own bedroom or to the toilet, giving me several more minutes to calm down and escape my self-made bonds. Just when I was about to try to undo the knots I heard steps right behind the door. He knocked on it.

“Son, are you there?” He asked and entered the room. I froze in fear… How the hell could I be so stupid?!

@Wedgieboy69 @Bradstick @mig137 @Gaybondage @bondagefreak @Smythdean @RopedBud @Muscle-Flex @Msueta@2 @BDBrit @gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @socjuc @MaxRoper @cj2125 @szlm1515 @DomTiesMen @sniffingyoursocks @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @wataru14 @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @NeedControl @harveygasson @dahanband @KidnappedCowboy @Whitestorm @jackroper @Sockbound1234 @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @TightropesEU @GoBucks @Tsuhaya @Jb99 @ohazut @ShortSocks @Gagster92 @Guardianbound @Radio_Ralph23 @gurisc @noarmgr @Subboi @Ak610 @ChairBoy @abcdefsmith3 @that1kid13 @brasileira2 @DuctTapedBoy22 @Stormee
Last edited by squirrel 2 months ago, edited 14 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Ooh, an excellent beginning!
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Oh I’m so intrigued to see where this story goes.

Great start 👏
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great start looking forward to the next part
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Very interesting beginning, I cannot wait for the father’s reaction. Good work
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

This looks to be another great one! Hopefully dad finds Mike!
DuctTapedBoy22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapedBoy22 »

Looking forward to the next part of this story!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A classic @squirrel story and a classic @squirrel start. This is shaping up to be fun! Very much looking forward to this one! Hopefully, his dad decides to open the door or something. Poor/lucky Michael might just get what he's after 8-)

Well done, my friend.
Anxious for the follow-up chapter!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Awesome
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

:lol: :lol: Well Michael, explain yourself out of that one!

I guess he won't have to 'hide' it anymore...kind of :mrgreen:

Looking forward to this tale!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 2 - Dad's reaction

The first thing I saw was my father’s boots and his calves. He was wearing his military pants, which was his usual outfit when he was at home and which I loved; the army gear made my Dad look really cool and I was looking forward to the day when I would join the army and wear such masculine gear myself. But at that moment I was too terrified to admire anything; I was scared to death and my mind was working at top speed to find a good way to extricate myself from the trouble I was in. There was still a glimpse of hope that he would turn this into a joke, but the tension between us and the silence didn’t bode well. I lied there still, not knowing what to do or how to behave; I was found in self bondage by my own father and I was fully aware that nothing good could come out of it. For an incredibly long while nothing happened, but eventually my Dad came to me and I felt him squat down next to me. I closed my eyes, preparing myself for the worst ticking off in my life. But my father just stood up and hurriedly left the room.
I was totally taken aback; I had no idea what was going on and why he didn’t untie me or at least take the tape off my mouth to talk to me. Instead, I heard him walk downstairs and then all around the house before he went outside. I grew more and more anxious and impatient; I tried my best to untie the damn rope on my wrists, but, ironically, I did a better job than usual and freeing myself would take much more time that it usually did. What was even worse, the knot was beyond the reach of my fingers, so I had to maneuver them a lot before I finally felt it. But even then it was really difficult to do something about the bond, although I tried as much as I could. After a moment the knot slipped out of my fingers and I moaned angrily into the tape. I closed my eyes again and took a few deep breaths; due to my own fault that was actually everything I could do at that moment. I started to worry how my father would react and what would he do or say when he gets back.

My Dad is over forty one year old and, as I said before, he is a policeman. He is in great shape, has muscular body, broad chest and a nice six pack which many men at his age could envy him. He is nearly two meters tall, has greenish eyes and nicely trimmed beard. He loves his job at the police department and sometimes I thought that he actually devolved some of his work habits to our household. I guess being a single father made him create a way to deal with his three sons and I had to admit that worked very well for all of us. My father liked to hit the gym at least two times a week, which helped him chisel his phenomenal musculature. When my brothers moved out, me and my Dad got along well and we hardly ever argued with each other. I respected him a lot and he never treated me like a child; in fact, I quickly started to think about him as my best friend, but was very careful not to cross the thin line he set between us. After all he was the master of the house and I was his son and sometimes, whenever he thought it was necessary, he had to remind me of that.
And now I was waiting for his return, tied up in my own room and with my mouth shut. After some time of lying on the wooden floor I heard his footsteps again. They were surprisingly calm and my heart skipped a bit. For all that time I was alone I could have thought of a good, or at least believable, explanation why I was bound and gagged, but instead I was just worrying about the consequences. I cursed my stupidity in my head, but apart from that I couldn’t do anything more. Soon the door to my room opened again and Dad came inside, carrying a sports bag which he put next to me. I had no idea what he had in his mind, or what was inside the bag, but I didn’t care; soon I would be untied and I braced myself for the conversation that was inevitably approaching. The more I was thinking about it, the more terrified I was. I could only hope that my father wouldn’t be too angry and would turn everything into a joke or maybe even find it funny.

“Stay still, son.” He said.

I nodded and relaxed a little bit; he sounded calm and I didn’t hear even the slightest hint of fury in his voice, which was a good sign. I turned my head as much as I could and saw him squat down next to me; I expected him to untie my arms, but instead I felt him sit on my lower back. My father is a giant hunk, he weighs over a hundred and twenty kilograms and most of it are well developed muscles. When he placed himself atop me, my body was immediately pinned to the floor. I tried to shake him off, but since he was much bigger and stronger than me, all my efforts were futile. I lied there, under my own Dad, with my arms tied up behind my back and a strip of tape over my mouth, panting heavily through my nose and hoping for the humiliation to be over quickly.

Soon I felt my father’s leather gloved fingers touch the skin on my forearms and the knot being untied. I was so relived; finally I was about to be free and even the horrifying prospect of looking my Dad in the eye couldn’t cover it. Once the ropes around my wrists loosened I tried to move my arms in front, but the muscular hunk grabbed both of them and held them firmly behind my back in his vice like grip. He made them cross and clamped his leather clad hand brutally over them, immobilizing them without any problem. My eyes widened and my heart started pounding like crazy in my chest. I immediately started struggling and wiggling, but I was stuck and both of us knew it. I strained all my muscles in an ineffectual attempt to escape, but that only made my Dad smirk contemptuously. I moved my jaw as much as I could and managed to get rid of the piece of duct tape from my mouth.

“Dad, what are you doing?!” I asked, terrified.

“It would be best for you if you keep quiet, son….”

I tried to calm down, but couldn’t; soon I felt the rope being wrapped around my wrists again and started struggling again, but with my father sitting on my butt and with my arms behind my back the fight was lost before it even began. Nothing I said could make him stop; he slowly kept winding the rope around my wrists wrapping them carefully and not leaving the slightest slack which I could use to free myself. His gloved fingers were precise and suddenly I realized that I definitely wasn’t the first man he was tying up. The thought made me stop struggling for a brief moment, but soon it became all clear; my Dad used to be in the army and was now working as a cop, so he undoubtedly knew how to restrain his prisoners. And now he was using those skills against me and apparently didn’t hesitate to make the bonds tight, neat and absolutely inescapable.

“Dad, come on! Why are you tying me up?!” I asked when he cinched the final knot on my wrists.

“I thought I told you to shut up, son! I’m warning you, I won’t tolerate any disobedience! Especially from a teenager who is my prisoner.” He replied and I heard a hint of laughter in his tone.

“What prisoner, Dad?!”

My father ignored me and checked my bonds with his leather gloved fingers. I felt them move all over the rope keeping my arms mercilessly immobilized; the inspection must have turned out well, because I heard a faint rumble of satisfactory. I thought my Dad was done tying me up, but soon I felt another coil being wrapped around my upper arms, just above my elbows; the giant hunk was forcing my upper limbs together, using what seemed like miles of rope and further immobilizing them. I protested, but it was no use; the strict cop didn’t even bother answering to my pleas anymore and was focused on his current task. Once my biceps were roped up, he repeated the process just below my armpits; when he was done I could only wiggle my fingers; there was absolutely no hope for me to escape that professional roping.
“Dad!! What the hell is going on?!”

“I already told you to shut your mouth twice this evening, Mike. Since you’re unable to do it on your own, I have a good way to make sure you stay quiet. But that’s for later. Now I have other thing to do…”

@Wedgieboy69 @Bradstick @mig137 @Gaybondage @bondagefreak @Smythdean @RopedBud @Muscle-Flex @Msueta@2 @BDBrit @gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @socjuc @MaxRoper @cj2125 @szlm1515 @DomTiesMen @sniffingyoursocks @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @wataru14 @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @NeedControl @harveygasson @dahanband @KidnappedCowboy @Whitestorm @jackroper @Sockbound1234 @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @TightropesEU @GoBucks @Tsuhaya @Jb99 @ohazut @ShortSocks @Gagster92 @Guardianbound @Radio_Ralph23 @gurisc @noarmgr @Subboi @Ak610 @ChairBoy @abcdefsmith3 @that1kid13 @brasileira2 @DuctTapedBoy22 @Stormee @Socksbound @gag1195 @Red86
Last edited by squirrel 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK, still following.
I expect dad will recruit some helpers but perhaps he doesn't need them.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

@Xtc , @socjuc , @The slave , @bondagefreak , @DuctTapedBoy22 , @GoBucks , @brasileira2 , @harveygasson , @Smythdean , @wataru14

Thank you guys for the kind comments! I hope that you will also find the secong chapter to your liking! The thrid one should be finished and posted soon 8-)

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow dad is into it!.... :lol: I thought he might be as his initial reaction wasn't to free his son. :mrgreen:

That rope work is simply amazing.....Mike has gotten more than he bargained for?

On the bright side, Mike doesn't need to hide anymore, but as long as he can survive what his dad has planned for his prisoner? :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

So hot to see dad getting so into restraining his son! Can't wait to see him shut him up!
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I wonder if dad just found out, or if "going out for the night" was all a trap to finally catch him in the act.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 3 - Dad's skills

I gasped when I strained my muscles in a futile attempt to break free, but it was no use. Playing sports and hitting the gym with my buddies made me quite strong, but my father must have gone through some very good rope training when he was in the army and whoever his teacher was, he taught him well. All the knots were far beyond the reach of my fingers and there was no slack I could use to wiggle my arms from the bonds. Every single wrap was tight and made my arms more and more immobilized behind my back. No matter how much I tried, there was no way in hell I would be able to free myself without his help and that didn’t bode well for me. Even thought I had been dreaming about being tied up like that, the circumstances were strange, to say the least, and I desperately wanted out. But it looked like my Dad had other plans for me. I calmed down a little and ask him one more time why was he doing this to me, but only silence answered me. I tried to turn my head around to look at him, but with his weight pressing my butt and lower back to the floor didn’t allow me much movement. I was screwed up completely.

After a minute or two I felt him lift his body up a little, but my semblance of freedom was very short lived. I didn’t even have the chance to roll on my side when I felt the pressure of his muscular body on my butt again, but this time he sat on me facing my legs and putting his booted feet along both sides of my upper body. He grabbed more rope from the sports bag and started wrapping one of the coils around my thighs, just below my butts. I squirmed and struggled, but that didn’t stop my Dad from binding my legs tightly and neatly. I felt him wind the rope not only around my legs but also between them; each wrap seemed to be well conceived and have its own function. To be honest I was surprised how easy it was for my father to make my thighs so solidly forced against each other and immobilized with just one coil of rope.

“You’re good at this….” A sudden praise escaped my mouth and I had a feeling that Dad froze for a split second.

“I know. But thanks anyway.”

I lay still on the floor when the giant behemoth grabbed another piece of rope and started doing his magic above my knees. My legs were forced even more to each other; each time my father would the rope around them I felt as if another part of my freedom was taken away from me and I knew it was exactly what was happening. Dad could have simple tied my wrists together behind my back to punish me, but now it seemed like he was showing me who was the master of the house and how much he was in control. Every single piece of rope wrapped around my body was a clear and undeniable proof of that. Once he finished immobilizing my legs above my knees he repeated the process just below them, then on my calves and ankles. He worked calmly on my bonds and was extremely careful to make sure there would be no slack in them. His expertise in ropes was obvious; when he was finally done my legs and arms were completely useless for me.

My father stood up and started walking slowly around me. The sound his army boots made every time he stomped on the wooden floor was incredible; I felt like a prey captured by a predator. I wanted to roll on my side, but Dad was much faster; the moment he knew what I was about to do he put one of his booted feet on my back and pressed it hard against the floor. The message was clear and he didn’t even need to say anything; the muscular cop definitely wanted me to lie on my stomach. I sighed but didn’t dare fighting him. He walked around me for some more time, checking all the bonds and tightening some of the knots he wasn’t fully satisfied with. When he finally grunted something in approval I expected my predicament to be over. I even tried to relax and enjoy the feeling, but my father squatted next to me again.

I heard him rummage in the bag in search for something and felt his monstrous, leather clad hand grab my ankle and move it up. Dad bent my legs and moved my heels towards my buttocks; I knew exactly what he had in his mind and I couldn’t stop a gasp escape my mouth. My father first looped some rope around my already bound ankles and pulled it to my arms as far as it could go. I felt him wrap it around my wrists, making my legs stay in the bent position. He repeated the procedure a few more times, winding the rope around my ankles and wrists before he finally tied a tight hitch far from the reach of my fingers. I was screwed up, but it wasn’t enough for my Dad; he took another coil and looped it around my ankles again. As if my hogtie wasn’t good enough, he forced me legs down a little and tied the loose end to the rope wrapped around my thighs below my butt. When he finished I was completely and utterly helpless; no amount of struggling could get me out of the roping.

Dad stood up and walked slowly around me one more time, checking the bonds and making sure everything is as tight as it should be. Even though I still didn’t know why he was doing this to me, I had to admit that his rope skills were amazing; my arms and legs were immobilized, but I didn’t feel any numbness in my limbs. My father knew well how to restrain a man and, at the same time, keep him safe and with the blood circulation uninterrupted. Just when I thought that everything was over my Dad came in front of me and squatted down close to my face. I lifted my head up, trying to look him in the eye, but couldn’t do it; the only thing I saw was his silhouette in uniform, gloves and combat boots. With one quick move he removed the dangling piece of tape from my lower face.
The giant hunk was still for a moment, as if he was admiring his prey and considering his next move. I heard him smirk under his nose and then he proceeded to unlacing his boots. When he removed them I saw a pair of two incredibly worn and rotten black socks. They smelled vinegary and cheese at the same time and in some places the material was thinner and I could see Dad’s feet through it. My eyes widened in fear when I realized what he was going to do; being tied up by my own father for a punishment was one thing, but being forced to have those stinky socks was different. Unfortunately for me I had nothing to say in the matter, although the moment I knew what was about to happen I tried to beg my Dad not to do it. Once he took both of the dump socks from his feet he grabbed one, but I clamped my mouth shut. He just smirked again, grabbed my jaw in his vice like grip and squeezed it, forcing me to open. The first socks was stuffed without any effort into my yap; it tasted even worse than it smelled and it was filling my mouth well. But then my father took another of his dreadful socks and forced it in. This time he had to use both of his hands and it took him some time to stuff them behind my teeth. But once he did, only a barely audible whimper could be heard from me.
“All right, time to finish my work here, son. I told you several times to shut up and you ignored it. Even one order from me should be enough to make you stop speaking. But, as you already know, I know a good and effective way to make a man be silent.”

I watched in horror as started taking the tight leather gloves from his palms. He did that right in front of my eyes, teasing me and using his fingers to force the huge wad into my mouth whenever I managed to push it out a little with my tongue; every time he did that I grunted in anger. After a few moments the gloves were off and Dad grabbed a giant roll of grey duct tape from his bag. It was shiny and I knew it was very strong and sticky already; each time I practiced self-bondage I used a long strip of it to seal my mouth shut. With a swift move my father unwound a long piece of the tape and the aggressive, ripping noise sent shivers down my spine. Without hesitation the strict cop put the tape firmly over my mouth and smoothed the loose end on my cheek. Then he started wrapping the huge roll around my head. After the tenth layer he ripped the tape off with his teeth and used some time to smooth everything over my lower face. Now I was mercilessly gagged I would have to stay like that for as long as my captor wanted.
“I’ll leave now, son, and give you some time to consider your situation. When I come back I might remove the gag so we can talk. I want you to think very carefully what you want to tell me then, but I’m warning you: lying will end up REALLY bad for you….”

Mmmhhh…”

@Wedgieboy69 @Bradstick @mig137 @Gaybondage @bondagefreak @Smythdean @RopedBud @Muscle-Flex @Msueta@2 @BDBrit @gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @socjuc @MaxRoper @cj2125 @szlm1515 @DomTiesMen @sniffingyoursocks @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @wataru14 @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @NeedControl @harveygasson @dahanband @KidnappedCowboy @Whitestorm @jackroper @Sockbound1234 @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @TightropesEU @GoBucks @Tsuhaya @Jb99 @ohazut @ShortSocks @Gagster92 @Guardianbound @Radio_Ralph23 @gurisc @noarmgr @Subboi @Ak610 @ChairBoy @abcdefsmith3 @brasileira2 @DuctTapedBoy22 @Stormee @Socksbound @gag1195 @Red86
Last edited by squirrel 5 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

Omg it’s so hot how he said “REALLY bad for you”
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Mmm great next part!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Awesome
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Love seeing dad pin Mike down and gag him! So Hot!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I was right... Dad is totally into it :lol:

The description of the rope work was intense and well super descriptive, awesome.....Mike wasn't expecting to taste his dad's socks....Excellent!!

Now what will Mike divulge to his dad? :P :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

I love reading about this dads rank disgusting socks getting stuffed in mouth as a tasty gag
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Missed this story completely, so thanks for the tag! Poor Mikey! That's some serious bondage for what is still essentially his first time! I wonder just how long dear ol dad plans to keep him bound and gagged!
My M/M Stories Here
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

I mean this in the most sincere way but if I’ve never commented on this story why are you just copying and pasting tagged users from other stories?..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic