Caught in the act 1, part 10 (M/m), (M/mm), New chapter - Jan 30th

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Dad understands his son's cravings
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 7 - In ropes again

The moment I felt the giant, leather clad palm clamping over my lower face I started struggling, but it was obvious that I didn’t stand a chance against my muscular captor. Even though for a brief moment I had both of my arms free, I couldn’t remove my father’s hand from my mouth; the huge hunk just laughed at my pathetic attempts to escape his vice-like grip. Without any effort he skillfully grabbed one of my wrists and twisted the limb brutally behind my back. I gasped into my gag, but Dad just pressed my body against the wall and, using his booted feet, kicked my legs apart; I felt like a criminal who was about to be arrested. The giant police officer removed his gloved palm from my mouth, took my other arm and forced it behind my back. I did my best to resist him, but he was much stronger than me and soon I felt rope being wrapped around my crossed wrists. I tried to protest and beg him not to tie me up again, but it all fell on deaf ears; in a few moments my arms were tightly and neatly bound behind my back and there was nothing I could do to free myself without help.

“Dad, come on!”

“Shut up, kid!”

“Fuck, why are yoummmmhhh….!”

My father didn’t let me finish the sentence. When my hands were immobilized he once again clamped his huge, leather gloved palm over my mouth and squeezed it, silencing me. I moaned and groaned, but he just kept tightening his grip on my lower face until I stopped opposing and stood still. Satisfied, he grabbed my arm and made me walk downstairs, to the living room. My eyes widened when I saw what he had in store for me: on the floor there was the sports bag, filled with ropes and rolls of super strong, military grade duct tape. I started struggling again, but Dad wrapped his muscular arm around my upper body and kept me this way until I calmed down. I was panting heavily through my nose, inhaling his natural scent mixed with the leather, but he didn’t care; he forced me on the couch and made me lie on it on my stomach.

“I’ll now remove my hand from your mouth, son, but if you dare to speak, I’ll keep you my prisoner for the whole weekend, including the night. You can either accept your fate and obediently let me tie you up, or you can fight and face the consequences. It’s your call, but you must know that I’m perfectly fine with both ways. So, what’s it going to be? Will you be quiet?”

“Mmmmhh….” I nodded my head.

“Good choice, kiddo!”

Dad released my mouth and I took a deep breath. For a moment I thought about trying to convince my father to let me go, but I knew him well; there was no chance he could change his mind so I decided to just lie there calmly and let the muscular cop restrain me any way he wanted. The giant behemoth didn’t waste his time; he used a coil of rope to bind my forearms together and then another one to tie up my biceps. When he cinched the last knot, my whole arms were perfectly immobilized and I could only wiggle mi fingers. He stood up and watched me test my bonds for a few minutes. Satisfied that I got nowhere, he leaned down a little and ruffled my hair playfully with his gloved hand.

“I hope you like it, son?”

“…”

“You’re smarter than thought! All right let’s finish tying you up!”
I watched my father take more coils and walk to my legs. I didn’t struggle or protest when he forced them together and started wrapping the rope around my ankles. When he was done he moved up and repeated the process on my calves and then thighs. He used much force to bind everything tightly and when he finished there was no way I could get free. Dad checked all the bonds one more time before he proceeded; he bent my legs and connected my ankles with my wrists, creating a neat and inescapable hogtie. I wanted to grunt or moan, but I managed to remain completely silent; I was already helpless and I didn’t want to make my situation worse. Once the muscular police officer was done he stood up again and admired his work. He ordered me to struggle and free myself, but after a few seconds it was obvious that it was futile. No matter how much I would try, there was no way I could escape my father’s ropes.

“All right, kiddo… nice and tight. But we both know, that we’re not over yet, right son?”

“….”

“Be a good prisoner and open up!”

My Dad squatted down in front of my face and waited. I looked him in the eye, trying to beg him not to gag me, but there was no mercy there. I gulped and opened my mouth; the moment I did, he forced the same two worn socks I had been gagged with into my yap. I grunted in frustration when I felt the horrible taste again. I wanted to fight and push the wad out with my tongue, but the brutal cop didn’t pay any attention to my protests; he pushed the socks further into my mouth, ignoring my grunts and coughs. When he finally managed to push the huge gag in, he grabbed the tape and unwound some; he plastered it on my lower face and started wrapping it mercilessly tightly around my head, over fifteen times. Once he ripped it off and smoothed it on my cheek I was totally silenced.

“There we go, son….”

Mmmhh….!”

I watched him stand up and walk away to the kitchen. When I was alone I started struggling again and moaning into the oversized gag, but soon decided to gave up. Dad’s roping skills were really amazing and I didn’t find any knot I could undo; all of them were far beyond the reach of my fingers. I grunted angrily and stopped fighting. I closed my eyes and prepared myself for hours spent in tight and inescapable bondage, but soon I heard my father’s footsteps again. I looked up and saw him coming back with an unlit cigar between his teeth. He sat on the floor next to the couch and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look him in the eye.

“I have something important to tell you, son. When I finish I’ll….”

The bell at the front door didn’t let my father finish the sentence.

“Who the fuck….” The cop said and went to open the door, leaving me hogtied on the couch….

@Wedgieboy69 @Bradstick @mig137 @Gaybondage @bondagefreak @Smythdean @RopedBud @Muscle-Flex @Msueta@2 @BDBrit @gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @socjuc @MaxRoper @cj2125 @szlm1515 @DomTiesMen @sniffingyoursocks @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @wataru14 @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @NeedControl @harveygasson @dahanband @KidnappedCowboy @Whitestorm @jackroper @Sockbound1234 @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @TightropesEU @GoBucks @Tsuhaya @Jb99 @ohazut @ShortSocks @Gagster92 @Guardianbound @Radio_Ralph23 @gurisc @noarmgr @Subboi @Ak610 @ChairBoy @abcdefsmith3 @brasileira2 @DuctTapedBoy22 @Stormee @Socksbound @gag1195 @Red86
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I can only imagine that this visitor will not be good for our poor protagonist... can't wait!
My M/M Stories Here
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wait what? Dad was just going to tell him something....now the doorbell....I wonder what this all means....Was he going to tell him who was coming? :o

In any case, adding someone else to this scenario when Michael is already tied up...well he is completely vulnerable.... :lol:

Can't wait to see who it is and to see what unfolds next! :P
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 8 - A friend's visit

When I realized what my father was about to do I started panicking; being tied up by my own Dad was one thing, but being seen by someone else was something I definitely wanted to avoid, but unfortunately for me I was no position do anything about it. With my arms and legs bound with rope and hogtied I could only lie on the couch, waiting for the turns of events. Unable to speak I could only watch the muscular, shirtless police office walk to the door, still holding the unlit cigar between his teeth. When he disappeared from my sight I started struggling like crazy, hoping that maybe this time I would have more luck and somehow manage to wiggle my hands free from the ropes. After a few seconds it once again turned out that my father was an expert at roping; all my efforts got me nowhere. I was now panting heavily and sweating like crazy, both from the struggling and anxiety. I really hoped that my Dad would fob off whoever was standing by the door, but after a moment I heard two men talking and walking towards me. I closed my eyes, preparing for the inevitable; when I opened them and saw who was in the room I moaned into my oversized gag.

My best friend, Nick Foster, was standing next to the couch and looking down at me. He is a tall guy, not too muscular, but also not skinny. At that moment he was wearing his jacket, had jeans and cleats on. When he first saw me he seemed shocked, but after a while he burst out into a nervous laughter and walked to me. I felt his fingers running all over my body, looking at the bonds and admiring my father’s roping skills. He even tickled me a little on my soles, making my body jolt. When he was done he squatted down in front of my face and touched my taped face. I tried to shake his hand off, but he just smiled and squeezed my chin a little tighter. Finally, after a few minutes he let me go and stood up. My father was behind him, lighting up his fat cigar and observing us.
“What’s going on, Sir? Why is Mike all tied up and gagged like that?” My buddy asked and I had a feeling his voice was trembling a little.

“Nothing serious, buddy. My son asked me to do an escape challenge with him.”

“An escape challenge?”

“Yeah… apparently many boys your age want to test their escaping skills, so they ask someone to tie them up and measure how much time it takes them to get free. It’s a new fashion or something… Anyway, Mike asked me to do it with him, but at first I was rather skeptical about it. I told him that if I tie him up he won’t be able to escape, but he insisted so much that I finally agreed. I’ve just finished binding him, and I’m not even bothering to start a stopwatch. When I restrain a man, he stays that way until I decide to let him go, it’s one of the things you learn in the army, kiddo.”

“Oh… I see, Sir…”

I closed my eyes as I was listening to the conversation. For a moment I was afraid that Dad would tell Nick the truth, but luckily for me he decided otherwise and I was extremely grateful for that. I really didn’t want my friend to find out that I practiced self bondage and that I was found by my own father like that. Now that the muscular cop told my mate the fake story about the challenge all I had to do was to follow his lead. I struggled a little bit again and tried to get rid of the gag with my tongue; not that I believed I would succeed, but I had to show Nick that I was at least doing my best. For a few minutes my Dad and friend were looking down at me, but when I failed escaping and stopped fighting they sat on the chairs in front of me.

“Wow… Sir, you really roped him up well!”

“Of course I did! My father used to tell me that if I decide to do something, I should do it right! Besides, when you tie a man up you want him to stay that way.”

“You must have tied up many guys, Sir… Your roping skills look amazing!”

“Yeah, that’s actually true, buddy. When I was in the army we had special trainings in restraining prisoners.”

“Sounds cool, Sir!”

“It really was fun! Anyway, I would give you beer, but since you’re too young for that I can only offer orange juice if you want.”

“Of course, Sir! So you don’t mind me staying? I actually came to visit Mike, but since he’s… unable to speak or hang out with me, I can go.”

“No need to!”

“Thanks, Mr. Wright!” When Nick said that I had a strange feeling that he was relieved.

The two guys kept talking for more less half an hour and I was surprised how many questions my mate asked about keeping guys tied up and silenced. Since I also loved the topic I decided to just lie there and listen to them. My eyes went wider and wider when I heard my Dad talking about all of those army hunks he used to bind during their trainings and how he loved being in charge. According to his stories, he had a natural talent for restraining and in a very short time no one could escape his bonds. I had no idea if the giant behemoth was making things up or embellishing the actual event, but judging how mercilessly I was tied up, I was disposed to believe in them. Nick seemed to be mesmerized by them too, he didn’t even look at me as they were talking.

“All right, kiddo, it’s been fun, but I have some work to do with the car.” Dad said when he finished drinking his beer.

“Do you need any help, Sir? I would love to listen more to your army stories if you don’t mind.”

“Thanks, Nick, but that won’t be necessary. Anyway, you came to see my son and hang out with him, so I’ll just leave you two alone.”

“All right, Sir!”

“Just don’t you dare untying him, or taking his gag out! He’s going to stay like that until I decide to untie him, got that, kiddo?”

“Absolutely!”

Soon my father disappeared, leaving me and my friend alone. Nick came closer to me and sat on the floor near the couch. I moaned and grunted into my oversized gag, begging him to let me go, but he refused. He made fun of me and soon stood up to check all the bonds again, apparently enjoying the situation. While he was admiring my hogtie and tickling my feet with his fingers, I spotted my Dad skulking towards us quietly. He had a coil of rope in his hand and I already knew my buddy was in trouble. I wanted to warn him, but my father’s two socks jammed into my mouth didn’t allow me to do much. Dad walked to us in no time and winked at me.

“You really are screwed up, aren’t you Mike?” Nick asked with a smile.

“So are you, buddy….”

@Wedgieboy69 @Bradstick @mig137 @Gaybondage @bondagefreak @Smythdean @RopedBud @Muscle-Flex @Msueta@2 @BDBrit @gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @socjuc @MaxRoper @cj2125 @szlm1515 @DomTiesMen @sniffingyoursocks @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @wataru14 @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @NeedControl @harveygasson @dahanband @KidnappedCowboy @Whitestorm @jackroper @Sockbound1234 @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @TightropesEU @GoBucks @Tsuhaya @Jb99 @ohazut @ShortSocks @Gagster92 @Guardianbound @Radio_Ralph23 @gurisc @noarmgr @Subboi @Ak610 @ChairBoy @abcdefsmith3 @brasileira2 @DuctTapedBoy22 @Stormee @Socksbound @gag1195 @Red86

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Nick is certainly in it now, isn't he? And judging by the dad's previous display, he won't go easy on Nick either! Can't wait!
My M/M Stories Here
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Enjoying this story so far! And I’m guessing it’s only going to get better from here!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Looks like our hot army daddy has another victim! Something tells me Nick won't mind.
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

I get the feeling Nick will be tied soon too
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Excellent continuation....Now I really want to see what will be Nick's gag? :lol: :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Absolutely awesome
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 9 - Second prisoner
Nick was totally taken aback when my father grabbed him from behind and wrapped his left arm around his body, pinning his upper limbs to his sides. The jock immediately started fighting and tried to speak, but Dad was faster; he clamped his huge, leather clad palm over my buddy’s mouth, silencing all his protest. Even though my mate was quite strong, he had no chances against my father; years in the army and then hitting the gym whenever he could chiseled his body and made his muscles sturdy and firm. Nick was struggling and I wanted to help him, but the brutal hogtied my Dad had put me into effectively prevented me from doing that. The oversized gag stuffed into my mouth and multiple layers of super strong, military grade duct tape wrapped mercilessly tightly around my head didn’t even allow me to cheer my buddy on. The jock was on his own and it was clear that he was already losing the fight; even though he did what he could, my father’s firm grip never loosened. After a few moments, Nick was sweating like hell and panting heavily through his nose.

“All right, will you be calm now? This is happening anyway, but the more you struggle, the tighter your bonds will be, buddy….” My father said in a threatening tone.

“Mmmmmhhhh!”

“Want it to be the hard way then?” Dad asked derisively.

“MMmmhhh….”

“Fine by me! And you know what? I like it much better this way!”

No matter how much my friend tried to free himself from my father’s vice-like grip, he was completely powerless to do anything. Soon the muscular police officer had his squirming victim lying on the floor on his stomach. The moment Dad removed his gloved hand from Nick’s mouth, the jock started protesting and asking what was going on, but it all fell on deaf ears. I watched in awe as my father grabbed my buddy’s arms and twisted them effortlessly behind his back. He was working quietly and methodically, keeping his prisoner’s wrists crossed with one of his giant arms and reaching the rope with the other. When Dad wrapped the first loop around my friend’s arms, Nick renewed his efforts to free himself, but it was obvious that the game was already over; whatever the muscular cop had in mind, there was no way to stop him.

I watched my father work on Nick’s wrists, roping them up vertically, horizontally and diagonally, making super every single wrap was tight and neat. I was mesmerized by the scene; being tied up was one thing, but watching the alpha hunk restraining someone else was something completely different. I squirmed in my bonds and grunted into my gag, but Dad ignored me completely; he seemed to be totally absorbed in tying his new prisoner up. By the time my father cinched the last knot on Nick’s crossed wrists, the jock calmed down and was now lying quietly on the floor. He looked like he was exhausted I couldn’t blame him for that; after all, fighting with my father must have cost him a lot of energy and strength.

“How does it feel to be tied up, buddy?” Dad asked when he finished binding his prisoner’s wrists.

“Come on, Mr. Wright! What the hell is going on, why are you tying me up??”

“You’re in no position to ask questions here, kiddo!”

“Fuck! This is really tight, let me go!”

“No.”

Without saying anything else, Dad grabbed another coil of rope and began wrapping Nick’s forearms and elbows together. Once again I had the opportunity to watch my father immobilizing his victim and once again I was flabbergasted; the muscular hunk was a real expert in restraining his prisoner’s. Every single wrap of the rope seemed tight enough to keep Nick’s arms in place, but not tight enough to case blood circulation problems. After a few minutes Dad finished working on my buddy’s arms; now they were completely useless and there was no way in hell he could free himself without help. But the police officer wasn’t done yet; with a particularly long piece of rope in his gloved hands, he helped his victim to sit on the floor and started wrapping the rope around his upper body, further pinning and immobilizing the prisoner’s arms. Nick was watching his captor work, but he didn’t protest anymore.

“There, this will hold you, buddy.” Dad said when he cinched the last knot.

Satisfied with his current work, my father moved to his victim’s legs; he grabbed a few more coils of rope and started binding them together, starting at the ankles. The muscular cop moved up with the rope, making sure every layer is tight and tied the knot just below Nick’s knees. Next, using yet another piece of rope, he started fastening his thighs together and when he was done, my friend’s legs seemed to be mummified; only his feet and knees were visible. Dad stood up and Nick immediately rolled on his side. He tried to struggle against his restraints, but he achieved only a few more beads of sweat on his forehead. After some time he stopped squirming and just lied there, defeated and helpless.

“You see, kiddo... if you had calmed down when I told you to, I would just leave you like this. But you refused to follow my orders and used some foul language when you talked, so you need to get some special treatment.”

“What special treatment?!”

“You’ll see.”

With his booted foot Dad rolled his new prisoner on his stomach and squatted down next to him. I watched as he bent Nick’s legs as far as they could go and connect the ankles with the wrists. My father made sure that the hogtie he was putting on my friend was tight and inescapable. Even though the jock was protesting and trying to struggle, he was soon trussed up brutally and there was nothing he could do about it. When the hogtie was finished, Dad put something from his pocket and immediately moved towards Nick’s head. He grabbed his victim’s chin and squeezed it, until he opened his mouth. The moment he did, the police officer started pushing something inside, ignoring all the grunts and moans from his prisoner. Once the giant wad was pushed into Nick’s yap, my father grabbed the roll of duct taped and wrapped it around my buddy’s mouth over fifteen times, silencing him and sealing his fate.

“There, I hope you two have a nice afternoon together!” The hunk said when he ripped the tape and smoothed the loose end over Nick’s face.

Mmmmppphhhhh!” A barely audible moan escaped out mouths…

@Wedgieboy69 @Bradstick @mig137 @Gaybondage @bondagefreak @Smythdean @RopedBud @Muscle-Flex @Msueta@2 @BDBrit @gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @socjuc @MaxRoper @cj2125 @szlm1515 @DomTiesMen @sniffingyoursocks @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @wataru14 @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @NeedControl @harveygasson @dahanband @KidnappedCowboy @Whitestorm @jackroper @Sockbound1234 @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @TightropesEU @GoBucks @Tsuhaya @Jb99 @ohazut @ShortSocks @Gagster92 @Guardianbound @Radio_Ralph23 @gurisc @noarmgr @Subboi @Ak610 @ChairBoy @abcdefsmith3 @brasileira2 @DuctTapedBoy22 @Stormee @Socksbound @gag1195 @Red86 @The slave

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

What a dream dad! I wonder what Nick's gag was
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Ooh, a mystery gag! Can't wait to find out what it is!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Misery loves company! Happy that Nick's predicament is just as inescapably secure and tight is great! I wonder if Nick will get a real explanation, or if he's going to be quietly stewing in his confusion all day...
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Two lovely captives to have fun with
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Where is this house. I need to visit.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well....that's that, bound and gagged, next! :lol:

Wow Michael's observation of his buddy Nick....ending up in the same fate he is in is nice. Now I wonder what Nick is going to think about as he is completely incapacitated, and has time to ponder some to what he walked into.

More important, what is Nick's gag? Matching Michael's? :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 10 - Buddies together

Once my father finished tying up my buddy, me and him were totally helpless. No matter how much we both struggled and scuffled in our bonds, none of us made any progress in escaping. The ropes Dad had used to bind us were wrapped extremely well and, even though they were tight and there was absolutely no slack we could use to free ourselves, they still were loose enough so that they wouldn’t endanger our blood circulation. The muscular police officer was a real expert and, not for the first time that evening, I admired his incredible roping skills. After a few moments of futile attempts to find a way to wiggle our arms free we both calmed down a little. Nick was now trying to speak, but whatever he had stuffed into his mouth was doing an excellent job keeping his quiet; the multiple layers of the military strong and super sticky duct tape wrapped around his lower face made sure the giant wad would stay where my father wanted it to be.

When my friend gave up and put his head on the floor I looked up and realized that my Dad was still in the room and was watching us closely. He had a devilish smile on his face and that never bode well; whatever he was thinking about, it must have been something that neither me nor my buddy would like. I moaned quietly into my oversized gag, but that only made the brutal cop smirk at me. After a while he came close to me and grabbed me by my arms. He slid me carefully on the floor and then dragged me towards Nick. Soon we were lying side by side; our immobilized arms were touching and we were looking each other in the eyes. I hoped that it was everything Dad had in store for me, but the hunk grabbed two more coils of rope and started tying our upper arms together. When he finally cinched the last knot we were fastened to each other and had to stay that way for as long as the police officer wanted. We both moaned in protest, but were completely ignored.

“There. Since you two are best friends, it’s only fair that you both go through the same predicament, boys. You can struggle all you want, but that won’t do you any good. After all, all those years I spent in the army didn’t go down the drain!”

Dad ruffled our hair playfully and then we watched him leave the room. Once we were alone, Nick started wiggling in his bonds. He strained his muscles as much as he could, but it got him nowhere. After a few minutes he realized he was stuck and gave up. He stared into my eyes for some time and I had a feeling that he wasn’t entirely against being tied up; he was my best friend for years and I had enough opportunities to get to know him well. I tried to ask him about it, but the gag only allowed barely audible grunts to escape my cruelly duct taped mouth. I rolled my eyes and I saw my buddy smile under his own multiple layers of tape. Since there was nothing we could do to escape my father’s restraints we just lied on the floor looking at each other and wondering how long we would have to stay that way.

“Enjoying yourselves, boys?”

Mmmmhhhh…” We both moaned into our thick gags.

“I thought so… Anyway, don’t make any noise now! There’s a game on TV I want to watch and I want to do it in silence. If you’re too loud, I’ll find a proper way to punish you for that…”

Nick and I looked each other in the eye and then at my father. Satisfied that we remained quiet and didn’t protest he sat on the couch with a bottle of beer in his leather clad hand, stretched out his booted feet and turned the TV on. Dad is a huge basketball fan and he never missed a game if he could watch it. When he was focused on it, the worst thing me and my brothers could do was to disturb him. For the next almost two hours Nick and I were absolutely silent and we didn’t even move too much; neither of us wanted to see what my father would do if he considered us too loud. Even though we were both mercilessly roped up, staying completely motionless was really difficult, so when the game was finally over and Dad turned the TV off I let out a sigh of relief.

“You did well, boys!”

Mmmmhhh!

“I know, I know… All right, time to let you go, Nick!”

My eyes got wide when I heard that; I thought that Dad would free both of us, but apparently he had something else in his mind. I struggled and shouted into my oversized gag when I watched the leather gloved police officer untie my buddy and then help him stand up. Nick moved his arms up to remove his gag, but my father stopped him, put his muscular arm around my friend and walked him to the front door. There he whispered something into his ears and the jock nodded vigorously. The cop looked at me and a broad smile appeared on his face. Then he turned back to his almost free captive and started to remove the tape from his face. Once the last piece of tape was gone, Dad pulled out the stuffing and Nick coughed a little. The two of them shook hands and soon my friend left our house.

Mmmmhhh!!

“Shut the fuck up, son! We still need to talk, remember?!”

I moaned angrily, but he just laughed and patter me on my cheek. He left me on the floor for another half an hour before he finally returned and squatted down in front of me. He took some deep drags on his cigars and blew the smoke out.
“I’m very disappointed in you, son. I’m not mad because you like being tied up and gagged, or because you used my stuff to bind yourself. The thing is that you decided to hide it from me and didn’t trust me enough to tell me about it. I hope you’ve learnt your lesson; self-bondage can be dangerous not only because you might accidentally tie yourself up too well, but mainly because something might happen and you won’t be able to escape. What would you do in case of fire? Or if someone broke into the house while you are bound? You ever thought about it?”

Mmmmhhh…

“Will you do it again?”

Mphhhh!” I shook my head no vigorously, ashamed of my own stupidity

“Good…”

Dad untied all my bonds and helped me get rid of the gag. I apologized to him and promised not to do it ever again. He laughed and said that if I loved being bound so much, he might find a way to keep me that way, but in much more safe manner. I immediately started asking questions, but he answered none of them. I guess I will have to wait and see what he has in store for me...
THE END

@Wedgieboy69 @Bradstick @mig137 @Gaybondage @bondagefreak @Smythdean @RopedBud @Muscle-Flex @Msueta@2 @BDBrit @gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @socjuc @MaxRoper @cj2125 @szlm1515 @DomTiesMen @sniffingyoursocks @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @wataru14 @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @NeedControl @harveygasson @dahanband @KidnappedCowboy @Whitestorm @jackroper @Sockbound1234 @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @TightropesEU @GoBucks @Tsuhaya @Jb99 @ohazut @ShortSocks @Gagster92 @Guardianbound @Radio_Ralph23 @gurisc @noarmgr @Subboi @Ak610 @ChairBoy @abcdefsmith3 @brasileira2 @DuctTapedBoy22 @Stormee @Socksbound @gag1195 @Red86 @The slave

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really enjoyed this story
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Great story @squirrel! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
My M/M Stories Here
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Perfetto @squirrel Another one of your excellent tales! Thanks!

...but now I have questions on what the cop said to Nick? And what happens now that Cop father knows about Michael's desires....I guess he should bank on getting bound & gagged on a regular basis :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

@Wedgieboy69 , thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

@socjuc , I guess we will all find out in act 2 :D

@gag1195 , thank you!

@harveygasson , I'm glad you did! Hope you will enjoy act 2 as well :)

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Excellent! Great read, man!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic