If You're Going to be Tied Up (M/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Steven really got into the kidnapper role, didn't he? I loved how he denied their sons lunch in the car :twisted:

As for the next part.... maybe the boys should attempt to escape and they are found by their 'kidnappers'? :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 months ago
BoundBoy22 wrote: 6 months ago Oh, GOD, this is so good. Please continue. I really love father and son's stories.
Thanks! They're the best! Don't worry! There's one more update 😁
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Fun chapter. The boys are going to have fun while being tied up by their dad and uncle. Those kinds of games are fun to play with. I wonder if their uncle would use those gags on them if Jamie asked out of curiosity. But can't wait to see the next chapter. :lol:
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
BoundBoy22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundBoy22 »

BoundBoy22 wrote: 6 months ago Oh, GOD, this is so good. Please continue. I really love father and son's stories.
Welcome back, mate. Did you lose your BoudBoy22 account password or something?
You know you can always ask Xtc to reset it for you, right? Just wanted to mention it in case you wanted to reaccess your old account. In any case, nice to have you back. I was wondering where you'd gone ;)
Yes!! I lost my password, but I've been trying to get my old account Through my email but it does not work.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BoundBoy22 wrote: 6 months ago Yes!! I lost my password, but I've been trying to get my old account Through my email but it does not work.
Your account is still there. If you want to be able to login again, follow these two steps:

1 - Get 10 posts/comments under your belt quickly. Wait 30 minutes.
Once you have 10 posts, the forum will automatically unlock your PM inbox for you. This may take up to an hour.

2 - Send a message to @Xtc asking him (nicely ;)) if he would be so kind as to reset the password to your @BoudBoy22 account. Here is the link to your old profile: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... le&u=60505
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

@BoundBoy22
Just ask and it shall be opened unto you.
As long as this is the correct name!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

@BoudBoy22
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Stormee wrote: 6 months ago Fun chapter. The boys are going to have fun while being tied up by their dad and uncle. Those kinds of games are fun to play with. I wonder if their uncle would use those gags on them if Jamie asked out of curiosity. But can't wait to see the next chapter. :lol:
Thank you! They're all in for a great weekend. I'm pretty sure Steven would have a heart attack but you never know 😉
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

squirrel wrote: 6 months ago Steven really got into the kidnapper role, didn't he? I loved how he denied their sons lunch in the car :twisted:

As for the next part.... maybe the boys should attempt to escape and they are found by their 'kidnappers'? :twisted:
Steven is definitely campaigning for dad of the year lol. Perhaps an escape is in order 😉
BoundBoy22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundBoy22 »

Xtc wrote: 6 months ago @BoudBoy22
Yes, please. Help me to get back my account.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BoundBoy22 wrote: 6 months ago Yes, please. Help me to get back my account.
Then you need to follow the instructions I gave you and send a private message to Xtc once your PM inbox is unlocked.
The matter should be resolved privately. Besides, I think we've imposed this discussion on @Pleasurechip95's story long enough ;)

Thanks for your patience @Pleasurechip95.

I really enjoyed the latest chapter. The reactions are realistic and the dialogue is very much on point and believable. I tend to immediately lose interest when reactions & actions don't feel believable, so your adherence to reality is a huge plus for me. Loved Steven pulling up at the local fast food drive-thru and similarly loved the hogtie both boys wound up in at the end.
Steven groaned as he mumbled into Tony’s ear, “Absolutely fucking not.”

“I wasn’t even going to suggest it,” he huffed in annoyance before selecting a coil of rope.
These two lines really sealed the deal for me. No dad would, in his right mind, expose his underage sons to ballgags and toys of that genre. Were I the dad, my reaction would've been the exact same as Steven's. Very glad that Tony was miffed at the fact that Steven would even think he'd want to use those things :lol:

This may sound silly, but the exchange really hit home and felt very three-dimensional, for lack of a better term.
Well done!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

@BoundBoy22

I have reset your password on your original account to
Password12
Please change it as soon as possible.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

BoundBoy22 wrote: 6 months ago Yes, please. Help me to get back my account.
Then you need to follow the instructions I gave you and send a private message to Xtc once your PM inbox is unlocked.
The matter should be resolved privately. Besides, I think we've imposed this discussion on @Pleasurechip95's story long enough ;)

Thanks for your patience @Pleasurechip95.

I really enjoyed the latest chapter. The reactions are realistic and the dialogue is very much on point and believable. I tend to immediately lose interest when reactions & actions don't feel believable, so your adherence to reality is a huge plus for me. Loved Steven pulling up at the local fast food drive-thru and similarly loved the hogtie both boys wound up in at the end.
Steven groaned as he mumbled into Tony’s ear, “Absolutely fucking not.”

“I wasn’t even going to suggest it,” he huffed in annoyance before selecting a coil of rope.
These two lines really sealed the deal for me. No dad would, in his right mind, expose his underage sons to ballgags and toys of that genre. Were I the dad, my reaction would've been the exact same as Steven's. Very glad that Tony was miffed at the fact that Steven would even think he'd want to use those things :lol:

This may sound silly, but the exchange really hit home and felt very three-dimensional, for lack of a better term.
Well done!
I'm just sitting there wondering if the account will ever be opened like 👀 lol

And thank you! Absolutely nothing like that when kids are in the picture. Gotta keep it realistic and simple. Besides, Steven is a good dad and would never. He'd never let Tony either. His kids are 17 and 12. So definitely not happening ever. But, thanks so much! 😘
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Liked this continuation....And now they are on a yacht. I wonder if they will go out to sea? :o

I would be interested to see Tony's side based on his box under the bed with gags and such, and his reaction back to his brother about using the gag. I think he could be more into this then Steven :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: Looking forward to the next continuation!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Can't believe I missed this new story following your previous one, loving it so far! Looking forward to more
Last edited by harveygasson 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

socjuc wrote: 6 months ago Liked this continuation....And now they are on a yacht. I wonder if they will go out to sea? :o

I would be interested to see Tony's side based on his box under the bed with gags and such, and his reaction back to his brother about using the gag. I think he could be more into this then Steven :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: Looking forward to the next continuation!
Ya never know. They are on a boat. 😉

Tony is very much into it. Lol. He definitely likes the games. I'll try to update soon ❤️
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

harveygasson wrote: 6 months ago Can't believe I missed this new story following your previous one, loving it so far? Looking forward to more
Thanks! I'll try to update soon ❤️
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Just catching up on this, excellent story. Love the gag details.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

TightropesEU wrote: 6 months ago Just catching up on this, excellent story. Love the gag details.
Thank you so much! Hopefully I'll have some free time to update soon ❤️
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Part 5

Steven graciously accepted the bottle of ice cold beer from his brother. Tony took one for himself before asking, “So, your boys are into games now?”

“Yeah. Surprised me too. Then again, we used to play those.”

Tony smirked. “Used to? Little brother, I still do. Only now, I have all the beautiful women in the world to play with… Speaking of… I could call a couple of girls and we could-”

Holding up his ring finger, Steven replied, “I doubt Laura would be keen on that.”

Tony shook his head. “She’ll never even know. We can keep the boys downstairs and-”

“No. Not happening. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to check on my children.”

Both Ryan and Jamie could only grunt as they struggled on the bed. Ryan managed to squirm his way over to Jamie to attempt to reach the knots at his side before the door was pushed open by their father.

“Mmph.”

“Mmm.”

Steven shook his head as he sighed. “Trying to escape, are we?”

Both boys grunted as Steven made his way over and untied them regardless. The man continued, “Okay boys. The ransom’s been paid. How about a little fishing and a snack?”

Ryan nodded while Jamie looked a little disappointed. Still, that didn’t stop them from following their father back to the deck where Tony was setting up a little fishing station for them.

Tony surveyed the two boys and commented, “So, you did free them. Alright then, Ryan come give me a hand.”

Ryan did as he was told and moved to give his uncle a hand restringing the fishing line. Jamie ended up going down to the ship’s kitchen with Steven to rustle up a few snacks. The boy wrinkled his nose up at the caviar, fresh fruit, and escargot.

“Gross. Dad, do rich people not have anything like goldfish or something?”

“Just eat the grapes, son.”

Jamie frowned before exclaiming, “Do we have to go fishing though? I hate fishing! It’s so boring and mmphh!”

The rest of Jamie’s cries were soon smothered beneath Steven’s hand. The man merely replied, “I don’t want to hear you whining. You are a guest. Behave.”

Steven kept his hand planted firmly over Jamie’s mouth as he guided his preteen back to the deck. Dropping himself onto one of the deck chairs,
Steven pulled Jamie right onto his lap. With the back of his head pressed against his father’s chest, Jamie could only mumble into Steven’s hand as his cheeks blushed red from Ryan immediately laughing at his brother’s predicament.

“Ryan, don’t make fun of your brother,” Steven reprimanded before digging into the bag of grapes with his free hand.

“Mmm.”

“Hush.”

With every muffled grunt, Steven’s grip only seemed to tighten. About fifteen minutes had passed before Steven relinquished his grip altogether. He gently pushed his son away with a command of, “Alright. Go play.”

Might be short but it's an update. Let me know what you want to see next.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

A good update, I think some more time up games on the boat, maybe something that their dad and uncle used to play as kids
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great chapter! Jamie seems to be missing the ropes already :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

harveygasson wrote: 5 months ago A good update, I think some more time up games on the boat, maybe something that their dad and uncle used to play as kids
Thanks! And great idea 😁
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

squirrel wrote: 5 months ago Great chapter! Jamie seems to be missing the ropes already :)
Poor Jamie. Whatever shall I do to resolve this issue? 😉
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I hope you keep going with this story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic