It is still just a game (mf+/mf+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

It is still just a game (mf+/mf+)

Post by slackywacky »

This is a follow up on my story 'It is just a game', that can be found here: http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4990

Kelly's turn

“Have you seen Kelly?” Sheila asked Mark, her son.

Sheila was standing at the kitchen counter, poring a glass of orange juice for herself and her husband, while Mark was sitting at the breakfast table eating a bowl of cereal. The clock on the microwave showed it was just past 11 in the morning on a sunny Saturday.

“I think Kelly was going with Kira to the mall.” He replied.

“Oh, okay.” Sheila said. “I must have forgotten about it. Too much going on with this emergency trip.”

“When will you be back?” Mark asked.

He looked at his mother, who was dressed in her regular business attire.

“We’ll be back tomorrow evening, worst case Monday.” His father said while he entered the kitchen.

He must have heard the last part of the discussion. Also dressed in business attire, he walked up to Mark and kissed him on the head.

“Behave, don’t make it difficult for Megan.” He grinned.

He knew his kids were not the trouble making kind and Megan was an excellent babysitter. Sheila handed him one of the glasses with juice she had poured.

“Megan said she was running late; she should be here around 1. Okay?” He told his son.

“Okay.” Mark replied, a smile on his face. “We’ll survive.”

Vivian came running into the kitchen, dressed in one of her many leotards.

“Oh, good. I thought you were gone already. Can Jennifer come over for a sleepover? I heard Kelly was asking Kira to stay over too.”

Sheila looked at Michael.

“I’ll give Megan a call.” He said, grabbing his phone from his pocket.

The call did not last long.

“Megan has no objections.” He replied to his daughter.

“Thanks dad.”

She gave her parents a hug, before darting off to her room. Mark finished his breakfast and cleaned up, his parents getting ready for their trip. It was an emergency trip, an important client was having second thoughts about spending several millions on an upgrade, so they had to go and visit. Doing the discussions by phone or video would not work.

“We’ll expect to be back tomorrow evening, okay? The itinerary is on the board.”

Mark looked over to the planner board on the fridge. It contained all info on the trip the kids would need to know, like where they were staying and the flight numbers.

“We’ll be fine.” He grinned, hugging his parents.

He walked with them to the garage. Their luggage, they travelled light, was already in the car, so it was just a matter of getting in, opening the garage door, and starting the engine. He waved at his parent and watched the garage door close again. Without a hurry, he walked up the stairs to his room pushing the door open. His room was tidy, it was part of the weekly chores they did. Walking over to the large walk-in closet, he opened the door and looked inside.

“Mom and dad say bye. They will be back tomorrow.” He said with a smile on his face.

“Hmmppfffff.”

“Hmmmmppppffffff?”

Three hours earlier…

“Come on sis, you promised.” Mark said.

Kelly looked at her little brother.

“I don’t want to today; Kira is coming over. We have other plans.”

Kelly could see Mark’s eyes lit up.

“Oh no, you are not tying us both up.” She said to him. “We are going to the mall, and we’ll have a sleepover later, we have no time for your games.”

“How about a short one till Kira comes? You did promise that we could play when mom and dad were out.”

Kelly looked at the clock in her room. It was just past 8 in the morning. Kira would not be coming till 9:30 and she had indeed promised Mark that he could tie her up when their parents were out. Ever since that one day when they played for the first time (see ‘It is just a game’ story), he had been bugging his sister to tie her up again.

“Let me change and you can tie me up for an hour.” She finally said.

She was still dressed in her PJ’s.

“Thanks sis. Just come to my room when you are done. That way, if mom asks where you are, I can say that you are at the mall with Kira.”

Kelly sighed, pushed Mark out of the room and closed her door. She changed from her PJs into a deep grey one-piece Nike’s swimsuit. Kira and Kelly had planned to go swimming before going to the mall, as the weather was nice, so she might as well dress for it already. She did her hair, currently colored blue, up in a ponytail and grabbed her phone, before walking barefoot over to Marks bedroom. Kira would text her when she was heading her way. Mark’s door was open, and she could see him sitting on his bed.

“I must be crazy doing this.” Kelly sighed as she walked in, closing the door.

Mark laughed.

“Not crazy, just friendly towards your brother.” He stated. “Hands behind your back please.”

“Are you going to use all that on me?” Kelly asked, seeing the amount of rope, torn bedsheets, and other materials on the bed.

“No, I found most of this in the garage. The rope is soft and long, so I just cut it up to make some smaller pieces of rope to use.”

Kelly sighed again but turned around and let Mark guide her hands together behind her back, palm to palm. She could feel that the rope he used was indeed soft, but not stretchy. She had no idea why the rope had been in the garage, and it did not really matter. Feeling how Mark wrapped the rope 6 times around her wrists before he cinched it, Kelly already knew that getting out of the ropes would be difficult.

“Not too tight?” Mark asked.

“No, snug, but not tight.” Kelly replied, trying to find a knot, which she could not locate.

Mark saw her fingers feel around, but he had been surfing on the web and had found some good advice on how to tie somebody, including on where to tie the knots. Escaping would be hard for Kelly once he was done.

“Now for your elbows.” He said, grabbing the next rope.

When they had started this game, he had not tied her elbows together completely, in contrast to Kira, Kelly’s friend. This time he had decided he would pull them together all the way. Kelly might not have been as flexible as Kira; Mark still was able to pull the elbows together.

“Does it have to be so tight?” Kelly asked, not liking the feeling.

Her arms being pulled together behind her back pushed her breasts out. Having her elbows together was not painful, just uncomfortable.

“It will only be for a short while, remember.” Mark countered.

“Okay. You can leave it like this.” She sighed, wondering why she was giving in so easy.

“Sit down on the bed, please.” He told Kelly, who complied.

Without saying much, Mark tied Kelly’s legs at ankles and above her knees. As with the ropes on her arms, they were snug, but not overly tight, and cinched.

“Did you research how to tie somebody up?” Kelly grinned, seeing how her brother tied her up.

“Yes, I did. Although I did a pretty good job last time.”

“I have to agree, you did a good job, we did not escape.”

Shaking her legs, after Mark was done, Kelly found that the ropes would not slide. She started to feel helpless, but somehow that did not scare her. She trusted her brother.

“Get up.” Mark told Kelly.

He had moved a straight back wooden chair into his walk-in closet.

“Let me guess, I will be sitting on that chair?”

Mark grinned. He helped his sister hop over to the chair, making sure she did not fall. Last time they played tie up games, he had noticed that he liked seeing his prisoners hop. With his sister tied as she was, and dressed in the swimsuit, he enjoyed the view. Kelly did not look at him, she was too busy hopping towards the chair.

“Arms over the chair back.” He said when she sat down.

The chair had horizontal runs in the backrest and after Kelly moved her bound arms, Mark used a long rope to tie his sisters’ arms to the back of the chair.

“Wow, you really do not want me to escape, so you?” Kelly asked, feeling her freedom slowly being taken away.

“You talk too much.” Mark grinned.

“Oh, no, please, don’t gag me. I will be quiet, I promise.”

“I know you will be quiet.”

He walked over to the bed to grab a few things, Kelly unable to see what it was, as she was facing away from the door to the closet.

“Open up.”

Smiling, Kelly kept her lips tight together. She looked determined not to have Mark gag her.

“I will pinch your nose if you do not open up.” Mark said.

He faked reaching for her nose, but instead tickled her side, which made Kelly open her mouth in surprise. The wadding, a clean woolen sports sock from his sock drawer was stuffed into Kelly’s mouth. It filled her mouth pretty good. She gave him a dirty look but did not fight him. While she adjusted the wadding, she did not pay attention as to what Mark was doing until she felt tape being applied to her face.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She mumbled in surprise.

Last time they did this, they did not use tape.

“Sit still, I am trying to get all your hairs out of the way.”

Not wanting to have her hairs pulled out, Kelly did what Mark asked. Not that she was happy with the fact her brother started to wind the tape, black gorilla tape, around her head. Luckily, he stopped after 3 wraps, covering her mouth from nose to chin.

“You were saying?” He grinned, looking at his sister.

The tape looked tight, and Mark did not think Kelly would be talking any time soon.

“Hmmppffff.” Kelly grunted, as to confirm his suspicions, giving Mark another angry look.

She tried to kick him, which was hard with her legs tied together, and he easily avoided her legs.

“Looks like I need to finish the job.” He stated, grabbing more rope.

Sitting on the chair, with her arms welded to the back of the chair, there was very little Kelly could do.

“Good think I am only going to be here till Kira comes.” She thought while Mark tied her ankles to the rung under the seat, pulling her feet off the ground.

Using another long rope, Mark finished her bondage by wrapping the rope around her and the chair. Both above and below her breasts, which accentuated them even more, and around her waist. The last rope he used went around the seat and her upper legs. All ropes were cinched, and no knots were anywhere within her reach. Mark stood in front of his sister and looked at her, a smile on his face.

“Get out of that, sis.” He grinned.

Just as overkill, he checked all knots, but they were tight. Without his help, Kelly would not be going anywhere any time soon.

“You look cute like this.” He spoke.

Kelly could only grunt in the tight gag. He had indeed done a good job, there was no way she would escape this situation. She only hoped that Kirta would be coming soon. Looking at the alarm clock in the room, tying her had taken around 30 minutes. With Kira expected to be there around 9:30 AM, that gave her 60 minutes to be Mark’s prisoner. She knew it would be a long 60 minutes, as there was not much she could do.

“I suspect Kira will text you when she is here?” Mark said, holding his sister’s phone in his hand.

Kelly nodded. Mark was familiar with how they connected. Mom and Dad did not mind them having friends over, but they did not like it when the doorbell woke them up, especially on days where they needed all the sleep they could get.

“Hmmppfffff.”

“Sorry, what was that?” Mark grinned.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.”

“I have no idea what you are trying to say. No worries, I will take good care of Kira when she gets here.”

“Hmmppff?” Kelly asked.

Mark could see it dawned on his sister that she might be his prisoner for longer than she initially thought. She did look angry when he turned off the light in the room.

“See you later.” Mark said as he closed the door to his closet.

Now all he had to do was wait for Kira to arrive…
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice and cute. I like how you still took your time with this scene and let all the details come out. I am only a bit confused by the names, as you use a few in your other stories and now I picture the wrong characters.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Nice to see a sequel to this story! Great job as always slackywacky!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 7 months ago I am only a bit confused by the names, as you use a few in your other stories and now I picture the wrong characters.
The characters are the same as in the first story. It has been a while since I published that one, so I am not surprised you mix them up. The story will have a few chapters again, but that will be all.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Mask6190 wrote: 7 months ago Nice to see a sequel to this story!
It had been a while in the making, just writing something different from the main stories.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

slackywacky wrote: 7 months ago
Beaumains wrote: 7 months ago I am only a bit confused by the names, as you use a few in your other stories and now I picture the wrong characters.
The characters are the same as in the first story. It has been a while since I published that one, so I am not surprised you mix them up. The story will have a few chapters again, but that will be all.
What I meant was that Mark and Sheila are also characters in "all in the family" ;). For your three main stories, the casts don't have (much) overlap in names, but here, I noticed it.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 7 months ago For your three main stories, the casts don't have (much) overlap in names, but here, I noticed it.
Oh, I see what you mean. Yeah, it is funny, every time I need a new name, I have to make sure I don't reuse it. But since these were already used in the previous story and this is (supposed to be) a continuation, you are going to be stuck with them.

But then, I already had Winona and Wynonna. How to get confusing... :D

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great to see you back oh Grand Master and what a great read, I’m already looking forward to the second part, it seems like the fun has pretty much only just started
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bandit666 wrote: 7 months ago Great to see you back oh Grand Master and what a great read, I’m already looking forward to the second part, it seems like the fun has pretty much only just started
It is fantastic to see the Grand Master return. It truly was excellent and detailed description. Thank you, @slackywacky.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very nice @slackywacky ! I like the setting and I like the tone! Well done!
Neostardustdragon101
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Neostardustdragon101 »

Reading these inspires me to write up Naruto tie up games both mature and friendly like for Pre-Time skip Naruto
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Very well done first installment. Very nice description of how his sister is tied. Looking forward to more!

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@Trammel , @Neostardustdragon101 , @Caesar73 , @GreyLord , @Bandit666 , @Beaumains , @Mask6190

I tagged you since you commented on the first chapter. Chapter 2 is below.
Contact me if you want to be removed/added.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kira’s turn

“Who are you texting?” Her mother asked Kira.

“Letting Kelly know that I am almost there.”

“Are you sure you got everything?”

Her mother gave her daughter a quick glance as they arrived at the house where Kelly lived.

“Yes, mom. Trust me, we have done this before. Kelly wants to go to the mall, and we watch some new movies tonight. I don’t need much. I’ll call when I need a pickup, I don’t know yet what time tomorrow.”

The car stopped along the curb.

“Thanks for driving me.” Kira said, kissing her mother on the cheek.

The blonde girl got out of the car, grabbed her bag, and closed the car door. She waved at her mother while walking to the house. The car drove away just as Kira reached the front door. She placed her bag down and tightened her ponytail. Just as she wanted to grab her bag the door opened.

“Oh, hi Kelly.” She started before she registered that it was Mark who opened the door. “Where is Kelly?”

“Come on in, Kira. Kelly is a little tied up now.”

“Oh, are we’re playing that game again? Didn’t we go through this last time?” Kira grinned.

“Let’s go upstairs, so we don’t wake up my parents. I’ll show you where Kelly is.”

They walked up the stairs to Mark’s room.

“Last time you had her in the garage. Where is she now? Oh, wow.”

Kira noticed the number of ropes, torn bedsheets, and other stuff on the bed.

“You really have her tied up?” The blond asked.

“I will show you, but you know the rules from last time, you have to be tied up before I can show you.”

Last time Kira had fun playing tie up games, although she did not mention it to anybody. Being flexible had meant she had been comfortable in the positions Mark had tied her up in and when Megan had come to their rescue, Kelly had left Kira tied, not releasing her till later that evening. Secretly she had been hoping that they would play again, it looked like today was the day.

“I assume you want me in my bathing suit?”

Mark had not expected such a direct approach. He had been prepared to negotiate, but it looked like Kira was open to the idea of her getting tied up.

“If you want, you look good as you are.”

Dressed in black shiny tights and a simple light green Fruit-of-the-loom t-shirt, she looked stunning.

“I don’t want to ruin my tights.” She replied.

Without a word, she pulled the t-shirt over her head and pulled the tights down, revealing a bright yellow 2-piece bikini.

“Oh, euh…” Mark tried to turn away, giving Kira some privacy.

“Oh, cut it out. You have seen me often enough in the pool like this.” She said, seeing his reaction. “For crying out loud, I am letting you tie me up, which means there will be nothing I can do to stop you from looking at me. Or worse…”

Mark was kind of speechless.

“Hello, earth to Mark…” Kira grinned as she noticed how Mark just stood there staring at her.

“What? Oh, euh, yes.”

After grabbing a rope from the bed, he walked over to Kira, who turned her back to him and held her hands together behind her back.

“Can I try something on you?” Mark asked, before he started.

“What?”

He grabbed his phone and flipped through some images and showed her a picture of a Chinese bondage model.

“You want to do that? I’m not sure I can do that.”

The image showed a young Chinese woman in a reverse prayer tie. Putting his phone away, placing it next to Kelly’s phone on his desk, he looked at Kira and he could see she was debating about the position he had suggested.

“Maybe later. Let’s start with something simpler.” He told the young woman, making the decision his.

“Okay, that sounds like a plan. I won’t mind trying that, but maybe not as the first position.”

For a moment he could not believe what she implied by her answer. Last time they played he had not given her many options and she might have gone along to please him, now she was telling him she would want to get tied up again and in a very tough position.

“Okay, hands behind your back.” He told Kira.

It did not take long for Mark to tie Kira’s arms at wrists and elbows. As before, he pulled the elbows all the way together. It was easier than with his sister, as Kira was more flexible. Kira shook her arms as to try to remove the ropes, but Mark had done a good job.

“Stand still.” He told her, as he started to wrap a longer rope around her waist, incorporating her bound arms, making sure the ropes were tight. He cinched the rope between her arms and her back.

“Wow, that feels tighter than last time.” Kira stated.

“It probably is. But you can handle it.” He grinned in reply.

Mark used another long rope to tie her upper body. He was very careful as not to try to make inappropriate touches while wrapping the rope above and below Kia’s breasts. It made Kira grin. She knew he was really trying and gave him credit for it. The ropes were as tight as any of the others.

“Okay?” Mark asked.

“Yes, I’m fine, keep going. Not that I can do much about it anymore anyway.”

“Maybe I should make sure you cannot complain about it.” He laughed, grabbing a sock from the bed.

Kira understood what he was planning on doing and she knew that tied as she was, there was very little she could do. Runing away with her arms tied behind her back was probably not the smartest thing to do, so she just opened her mouth and accepted the sock.

“It is clean.” Mark said while tying one of the torn bedsheets between her teeth, knotting it at the nape of her neck.

“Hmmppfff.” It was all she could do in reply.

“Now, let’s do your legs.” He said, as he helped Kira sit on the bed, pretty much in the same spot as Kelly had been sitting not too long ago.

He wrapped ropes around her ankles, cinching the rope, and just above her knees, also making sure the rope was cinched.

“Are you okay?” Mark asked again, as he noticed how Kira had been looking at how he tied her.

“Hmpf.” She grunted and nodded.

She did not really like the sock in her mouth, but it was there to stay for at least the foreseeable future.

“Come on, I’ll show you where Kelly is.” Mark said, helping Kira stand.

He gently forced her to hop towards the walk-in closet before he opened the door and turned the light on.

“Hmmppfff?” Kira asked when she saw the back of Kelly.

It was not hard to see that Kelly was not going anywhere. Her arms were welded to the back of the chair, and she seemed to be gagged similarly as what Kira was. Mark helped Kira hop to next to Kelly, so that both girls could see each other.

“Hmmppffff.”

“Hmmmpppfffff”

Both girls had to grin, as it was impossible to understand what each of them was trying to say. Kelly sighed; she had been fighting the ropes but had not gotten anywhere. And now her friend was just as helpless. They were depending on Mark for release, unless Kelly’s parents would happen to walk into the room, but that was a very slim chance.

“Let me help you down on the floor.”

“Hmpf?”

“I’ll hogtie you and than I will get some breakfast. Mom and dad should be leaving soon.”

“Hmmppff?” Kira asked.

She had not been aware that Kelly’s parents were leaving. With Mark’s help she ended up on the floor right next to the chair with Kelly. Mark tied a rope to her elbow bonds and guided it around her ankles, before guiding it back to the elbow ropes. Once he started to pull, Kia had to bend her knees. Her feet came closer to her hands. Mark kept pulling until her wrist’s ropes were almost at the same level as her ankle ropes.

“Hmmppffff.” Kira protested as Mark was still pulling.

“Okay, let me tie it off.”

He was impressed as how flexible Kira was. Her shoulder and knees were off the floor. Kelly had been following what was going on, knowing she could do nothing to help Kira. Making sure that he tied the knots out of reach of Kira’s prying fingers, he stood up and looked at his two prisoners.

“I’ll be downstairs having breakfast. I will tell mom and dad the two of you are at the mall if they ask. Once they are gone, I’ll come back, and we can have some more fun.”

“Hmpf?”

“Don’t go anywhere.” He laughed before turning off the light, closing the door and heading downstairs, leaving the girls helplessly in the closet.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Ah... you have returned slackywacky, and with an excellent chapter to fill in the timeline :D
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

@slackywacky, you make me feel so deprived. Why didn't I have an accommodating older sister like Kelly, who had a friend like Kira? As always, you are wonderfully descriptive. And you have Mark being fantastically smooth, working his way into a reverse prayer. Returning to a well-loved old story was a good move on your part. Kudos.
Spy Task Force Completed
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

How did I miss this? Brother tying up his sister and her friends is such a classic. I am enjoying reading your take on it @slackywacky Great work as always!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Where do I get friends like this???

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Sounds like a fun weekend
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Mark is a lucky guy. If he wants, he can keep the girls tied all day.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@Trammel , @Neostardustdragon101 , @Caesar73 , @GreyLord , @Bandit666 , @Beaumains , @Mask6190 @gaggedrock29 @charliesmith

I tagged you since you commented on the first chapters. Chapter 3 is below.
Contact me if you want to be removed/added.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vivian's turn

“Mom and dad say bye. They will be back tomorrow.” Mark said with a smile on his face.

“Hmmppfffff.”

“Hmmmmppppffffff?”

Kelly had not moved and was still as tightly tied as when they started this game. Kira had moved around a little, which was to be expected as she was just hogtied and not tied to a chair like Kelly was, but she also had made no headway escaping. Not that Mark had expected them to escape.

“Our parents needed to go to an emergency meeting, they will not be back till Sunday evening, or maybe even later.” He answered what he suspected was a question from Kira.

“Hmmppfff.”

Kira sounded somewhat defeated.

“No worries, Megan will come soon, she said she will be here around 1.”

Neither of the bound girls thought that was good news, as that was still several hours away.

“So, you guys planned a trip to the mall and a sleepover?” Mark said as he finished inspecting the ropes holding his sister and her friend captive.

“Hmmppffff.” Kelly mumbled.

“No worries, I can’t take you to the mall, but I can arrange a sleepover. A nice and tight one.” Mark grinned.

Both captives sighed. Kelly had been counting on her brother letting her go before Kira showed up, but obviously that had gone a different way. Tied as she was, there was no way she was going to escape the tight ropes and her gag.

“Maybe I should split you two up.” Mark stated. “I can tell Megan what I told our parents, that the two of you are at the mall, but I will need to split you up, don’t want you to escape or warn Megan.”

“Hmmmmpppffff.” Both girls tried to protest.

“How about you first, Kelly, I have a great idea where to hide you.”

Kelly rolled her eyes. What was supposed to be only a short session was turning into something way more elaborate. Mark started to untie Kelly, but Kira tried to crawl to him and bug him. Crawling while hogtied as Mark had done was not easy, so she really had no chance to interfere in the untying of Kelly, but she wanted to give it a try.

“Stop it, or I’ll tie you to something.” Mark said with a grin.

In the meantime, Kelly was happy to be able to move her legs again and could not wait for her arms to be untied, but Mark removed the ropes holding her arms to the chair, but not the ropes that held her elbows and wrists restrained.

“Hmmppfff?” Kelly asked.

Nor did he make any attempt to remove the gag.

“If you think I am going to untie you all the way, you are wrong.” Mark grinned. “Come on.”

He guided Kelly towards the door.

“Behave.” He told Kira, who was still trying to crawl around.

Now that his parents were gone, he was not too concerned about being discovered, so he left his door open. Even if Kelly did not really like what Mark was doing, it was still just a game, and she went along with it. Mark walked her down the stairs to the main floor.

“Come on, sis.” He grinned.

Vivian came out of her room, just as Mark and Kelly disappeared down the stairs. She caught a quick glance of Kelly’s tied arms.

“Oh, we’re playing that game again.” She thought.

Turning around, she noticed Kira on the floor of her brother’s room. The helpless young woman was crawling towards the door.

“Hmmppfffff.” Kira grunted, trying to get Vivian to come into the room.

The young girl stood at the doorway, just looking at Kira.

“Hhhmmpppffff.” Kira grunted again.

“Would you like me to untie you?” Vivian asked.

Kira nodded. Maybe if she was free of these ropes, she could rescue Kelly.

“Okay.”

It was all that Vivian said, before walking into the room and starting to untie the blond-haired girl. It did not go as well as Kira had hoped. Her struggles had made the knots tight, and Vivian was unable to get them undone. Giving up on the ropes, she started on the bedsheet that kept Kira gagged. At least Vivian was able to get that knot undone. She pulled the sock out of Kelly’s mouth.

“I am sorry, I can’t get the knots undone.”

“No worries, you did good. Does Mark have scissors?” Kira asked.

Vivian looked around and found a pair of scissors on the bed.

“Shall I cut the ropes?” She asked Kira.

“Yes, but please don’t cut me.” The tightly tied girl said.

Cutting the ropes that held Kira in the hogtie was a big relief, as she finally could stretch her legs again. Vivian took great care in cutting the ropes and not Kira. It still took about 10 minutes before Kira was complete free, a bunch of cut rope lying on the floor.

“Thank you.” Kira said to Vivian.

“Are you guys playing tie up game again?” Vivian asked.

“Yes, Mark tied us both up.”

“Can I play too? Last time I was allowed.”

“Sure, you can. Would you like Mark to tie you up?”

“Will you tie me up and hide me somewhere? Jennifer is coming over later, maybe she wants to play too.”

“We’ll wait and see. Give me a hand with all these ropes and we’ll go to your room.”

Together they quickly cleaned up, stuffing the cut ropes into Mark’s garbage can. Kira grabbed some ropes from the bed and told Vivian to go to her room.

“You want to play like this? You look very pretty in this blue leotard.”

“Yes please.” Vivian replied.

She liked wearing leotards.

“How are you tying me up?” She asked. “Will you tie me to my chair, like Mark did?”

“Sure, I can do that.”

Kira had noticed that she could not tie Vivian like Mark had tied Kelly, as the young girl was not tall enough to have her arms overt the back of the chair.

“How about we tie you facing the back?” Kira asked.

Vivian sat on the chair, a leg on either side of the straight wooden chair, facing the backrest. Kelly tied Vivian’s legs to the back legs of the chair. Then she tied her hands behind her back, several wraps, and a cinch as she had Mark seen done.

“Not too tight?” Kira asked.

Wriggling around a bit, Vivian seemed happy. Kira wondered how much time she still had, as she had no idea how long Mark needed with Kelly.

“All good?” She asked her helpless prisoner, making sure the experience was fun for Vivian.

“Will you gag me? You were gagged too.”

“Euh, okay.”

Quickly Kira got a torn bedsheet from Mark’s room. She tied the cleave gag between Vivian’s teeth and knotted the sheet at the nape of her neck, but not too tight. Not as tight as Mark would have done, and had done, to Kira.

“Hmmppfff.” Vivian mumbled.

She seemed happy.

“Okay?”

Vivian nodded.

“I’ll leave you alone now, okay? If something is wrong, just shout out loud. I’ll leave the door partially open.”

Vivian nodded again. Kira walked out of the room, wondering where Mark had taken Kelly. All she knew it was downstairs somewhere. She looked down the stairs, but did not see anybody, so she quickly walked down, not sure which way to go. After several moments, she decided to go towards the garage, that was where Mark had tied up Kelly the last time. Just as she was about to open the garage door, a hand clamped over her mouth and another one around her waist.

“And were do you think you are going?” Mark’s voice whispered in her ear.
Last edited by slackywacky 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Mark is having such a good time. I have to wonder if the tables will be turned on him. And, I am having fun too, reading your story.
Spy Task Force Completed
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

You certainly are making things very interesting slackywacky :D

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice continuation. Mark seems to be the luckiest guy alive
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 6 months ago Mark is having such a good time. I have to wonder if the tables will be turned on him. And, I am having fun too, reading your story.
I did tag the story as mf+/mf+, so there is a good chance it will happen. And I know I might scare people away (cuffing Jack in hitchhiker did that) if I write f/m, but that is part of this story, Mark is not the only one going to have fun.
Beaumains wrote: 6 months ago Nice continuation. Mark seems to be the luckiest guy alive
Yeah, he is.
Mask6190 wrote: 6 months ago You certainly are making things very interesting :D
I try to keep it interesting, but also add some variation as to what happens (in the end it is about bondage though :lol: )

Thanks for reading and commenting.

CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

Great story so far! Can't wait to see what happens next!
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic