It is still just a game (mf+/mf+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

This is a fun story so far, and Mark is one lucky guy. Wish I had friends so accommodating back in the day.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

The G-Man wrote: 4 months ago This is a fun story so far, and Mark is one lucky guy. Wish I had friends so accommodating back in the day.
You are not the only one. I suspect many of 'us' have that wish.
Thanks for reading and commenting, I am working on the next chapter.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@Trammel , @Neostardustdragon101 , @Caesar73 , @GreyLord , @Bandit666 , @Beaumains , @Mask6190 @gaggedrock29 @charliesmith @The G-Man @CaptorDM

I tagged you since you commented on the first chapters. Chapter 4 is below.
Contact me if you want to be removed/added.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kira again

“Hmmpppfffffff.”

Kira had jumped if Mark had not hold on to her. She had not expected that he was behind her. A big grin was on Mark’s face, as he had snuck up on her without her seeing him. Kelly was not in the garage anyway, but Kira did not know that, and last time he had tied his sister in the garage, so it was a logical place to look for her.

“Hmmppffff.”

Kira kept mumbling under Mark’s tight hand across her mouth.

“What?” Mark asked, releasing his hand that was covering her mouth a little.

“I need to go to the washroom.” Kira said.

“Okay.” Mark clamped his hand back over Kira’s mouth and started to move towards the stairs leading to the basement, pushing her forward.

Walking down the steps, holding on to Kira was funny, as he was constantly 1 step behind on the stairs. He could have probably let go, making it easier to go down for both, but this way was more fun. The washroom was just around the corner from the steps, so they did not have to go far.

“Go do what you need to do, I’ll get some stuff to tie you up in the meantime, stay inside the washroom until I knock.” Mark stated, releasing his grip on his sister’s friend.

Turning around, facing Mark, Kira looked at him.

“You are enjoying yourself, aren't you?” She asked, a smile on her face.

“Yes.” He answered. “You want to tell me you are not?”

“I am.” She agreed. “Weirdly enough.”

She opened the washroom door and went in, locking the door behind her. Mark ran upstairs to his room, grabbing rope, bedsheets, and some other stuff. It had not been hard to see that Kira was enjoying the game, as that was what it was to him. She enjoyed it more than his sister did. He knocked on the washroom door when he got back down.

“Kira, you can come out.”

There was no response. Checking the door, he found the washroom was empty.

“You’ll pay for this.” He called out.

He could hear a soft laugh from behind the door next to the washroom, which was the laundry room. Opening the door, he found Kira hiding behind the washing machine.

“Come here you.” He told the young woman. “Or I’ll stuff you in the washing machine.”

He was not going to do that for real, but Kira did not know.

“Okay, but don’t punish me, okay, trying to escape is what every prisoner should do, right?” She asked.

“Feel free to escape when you are tied up, but I do not think you will succeed. Put these in your ears.”

He handed Kira a bright yellow set of earplugs. They used them in school, so she knew how to apply them. She also knew that they would muffle sounds, but not completely block them.

“Now what?” She asked.

Hearing herself talk with the earplugs in sounded slightly funny. Mark handed her a torn bedsheet.

“Blindfold.” He said to her.

Moments later, after tightly tying it over her eyes, she could no longer see. Mark tugged at the front of the sheet, pulling it down a little more, blocking the last bit of light.

“Open up.”

Kira knew what was going to happen and she was not surprised as a sock was stuffed in her mouth.

“It is clean.” Mark stated.

Another bedsheet was used to keep the sock in her mouth.

“Hmmppffff.” Kira mumbled, grinning a little.

“No idea what you are saying, but I think it is time for you to get tied up again.” Mark said, grabbing her left arm and guiding his sister’s friend out of the laundry room.

They walked through the family room, which Kira recognized as she had been down in the family room enough times. They went through another door and stopped. The temperature had gone down a little, the floor felt cool and not carpeted.

“Right hand.” Mark said to her.

While she held out her hand, Mark tied a rope around her wrists, wrapping it 7 times, before looping it around the loops he just created. It prevented the rope from pulling tighter, but Kira did not know that.

“Left hand.”

He repeated the procedure on her other hand.

“Back up two small steps.” He said to Kira after turning her a little.

He helped her, and she felt something push against her back. It felt like shelving. Which was indeed what it was, heavy duty plastic shelving. The room he had brought Kira into was the cold storage room of the house. It was in the back of the family room, with an insulated heavy door to keep the room cool, and the family room warm. Mark did not wanted Kira to know where she was, as she never had been in this room, hence why he had blindfolded her.

“Arms up and out.” He told the blond-haired beauty.

Using a small step ladder that was in the room, he guided the rope from her left wrists through the top of the shelving. He was not worried about her pulling it over, as it was fixed to the wall. He pulled on the rope and tied a knot, Kira’s arm stretched out and up.

“Okay?” He asked.

“Hmpf.”

After moving the ladder, he took her other arm and guided the rope over the top of the shelving, forcing her arms out and up. From her wrists to where the rope was tied was about a foot, so Kira had no chance of getting at the knots. Mark stepped down and looked at the helpless young woman. Kira looked like a big ‘Y’

“Think you can escape?” He grinned, as he saw how Kira was feeling around for a knot.

“Hmmppfff.” She mumbled, shrugging.

Now that her hands were helpless, Mark started on her legs. As with the ropes around Kira’s wrists, he did several laps on her left ankle, before wrapping the rope around the loops he created. He did the same to her right ankle. Guiding the rope on either side of Kira through the shelving base, he started to pull, forcing Kira to spread her legs. Because she had been standing with her legs together, there was not much play in the ropes, and she was forced to stand on her toes.

“Hmmppfff!” She grunted as Mark kept pulling.

Her body sagged a little, her arms and legs stretched tight. Kira was now hanging in the ropes from her wrists, her toes barely touching the floor. Her body in a taught spreadeagle. Mark stepped back after tying the last knot. He could see this was a strenuous position, as Kira was tightly spread out. The blond woman looked great, all her muscles taught, but he suspected she was not really enjoying this position. He figured that he could never tie his sister in this position, but Kira was more willingly. For a few moments he just watched the helpless woman.

“I’ll be back in a few hours. Don’t go anywhere.”

“Hmmmpppffffff.”

Kira shook her head. This was a tough position, and she was not sure she could endure hours of this. She did not hear how Mark left the room, tuning off the light and softly closing the heavy insulated door, leaving Kira behind.

“What did I get myself into this time…” She wondered.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What you have gotten yourself into, Kira dear, is a classic TUG devised by a Grand Master.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

The Grand Master returns with another excellent chapter! Now that Mark has tied up loose ends, who will be next...
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Loving this story so far! Add me to the long list of people who wishes he had willing damsels like this in his life. Can’t wait for more!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

nice one indeed. playfully enough, but good bindings, too. Wonderful TUG!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Very nice chapter. Enjoyed how Mark had tied up Kira!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

slackywacky wrote: 4 months ago “You are enjoying yourself, aren't you?” She asked, a smile on her face.

“Yes.” He answered.
Who wouldn't be enjoying themselves in that position?

I have to admit, that tie is a lot more devious than these girls are used to. I hope everything goes alright
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

That standing spread-eagle is pretty much escape-proof for Kira. Oh, the fun Mark could have with her now that she's all stretched out. Still, this is more than I think any of the girls had bargained for.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well a great update from a great author and Grand Master, I love the playfulness of this tale and the position a certain mischief maker has found herself. As always you’ve outdone yourself @slackywacky
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@Trammel @Neostardustdragon101 @Caesar73 @GreyLord @Bandit666 @Beaumains @Mask6190 @gaggedrock29 @charliesmith @The G-Man @CaptorDM @TightsBound

I tagged you since you commented on the first chapters. Chapter 5 is below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vivian and Jennifer

Something was bugging Mark, but he could not put his finger on it. He walked up the stairs to his room when the doorbell rang.

“Ding-dong.”

Turning around, Mark walked down to the main hallway and opened the door.

“Hi Mark, how are you.”

It was Jennifer, dressed in shorts, t-shirt and flip-flops, and her mother.

“I’m good Mrs. Wilcox.” He replied.

Now that he looked at Jennifer, he remembered what was bugging him. He had not seen Vivian in a while, not since breakfast.

“I’ll be picking Jennifer up at noon tomorrow, okay? Could you please let Megan know?”

Mark nodded.

“Yes, noon tomorrow. I will tell Megan. Come on in Jennifer.” Mark said.

Without hesitation Jennifer walked inside. Mark watched her mother walk to her car and drive away. By the time he was closing the door, Jennifer was already on her way up to Vivian's room. Mark followed behind.

“Oh, there you are.” Jennifer said, as she walked into Vivian's room, not looking surprised at the fact that Vivian was tied up.

Mark walked into the room too and noticed his younger sister sitting tied on a chair, facing the back of the chair. He knew he had not tied her, so his suspicion was that Vivian had released Kira and probably asked Kira to tie her up.

“Are you good, sis?” He asked.

Vivian nodded.

“Im oka.” She said, the gag obviously not doing a great job in silencing her.

Jennifer grinned.

“You sound funny.” She said to Vivian.

Mark walked over and removed the torn bedsheet gag.

“You untied Kira, didn’t you?” He asked.

“Yes, I found her on the floor in your room. I asked her if she wanted to get untied, which she wanted. And afterwards I asked her to tie me up. She did a great job, I can’t get free, and I tried, but the gag was not very good. I could still speak.”

“That was probably intentional. So that you could call out if something was wrong.”

“Yes, I suppose.” Vivian said. “Can you tie Jennifer up to? But leave us ungagged, so we can talk?”

“But not as tight as last time.” Jennifer added.

“That was not tight. You should see what he does to Kelly and Kira.” Vivian said.

“I suspect they will be tied tightly, but last time we were tied tight too.”

“Okay, enough with the chitchat. How about I tie you up like Vivian?” Mark asked Jennifer.

Jennifer sat down on the bed, looking at Vivian.

“Okay, I think I can handle that for a little while.” She replied.

“Go to the washroom, just in case.” Mark told her, before walking out to get a chair from one of the other rooms.

The chair was identical to the one Vivian was sitting in. He placed it facing Vivian’s chair. It did not take long for Vivian to come back into the room. She had removed the shorts and t-shirt and was now dressed in a one-piece bathing suit.

“We might not make it to the pool any time soon.” Vivian grinned, seeing her friend.

Without asking, Jennifer sat down on the chair, facing the backrest like Vivian was. Mark tied her legs to the rear chair legs with short ropes he got from his bedroom. Jennifer's wrists were next, palm to palm, like Vivian. He wrapped the rope nice and snug, but not overly tight, before cinching it and placing the knot out of reach of her fingers.

“Okay?” Mark asked Jennifer.

“Yes, fine.”

“Can you tie us a little tighter?” Vivian asked, which caused Jennifer to look at her. “I think it is more fun if we have less options to move around.

“I can’t get out of this as it is, and you want to get tied tighter?” The brunette asked Vivian.

Mark grinned. Last time the girls had been tied much tighter, but he had not expected Vivian to ask for more rope.

“Sure, I can. II can make it a little tighter. I have an idea.” Mark said.

He grabbed a rope and wrapped it around the top of the chair back, before running it behind Vivian’s neck and back to the chair again, forcing Vivian to lean forward towards the back of the chair. He repeated the looping several times before tying it off. Vivian could not move away from the top of the chairback.

“Better?” He asked.

“Yes.” Vivian reacted.

Grabbing another rope, he walked over to Jennifer.

“And?” He asked her.

“Okay.” She said after a few seconds. “But please don’t leave us here all day.”

“I have no intention of doing that.” He promised.

He tied the rope like he had with Vivian and now both girls were stuck on the chairs, their chins close to the top of the chairback. Both were testing their bonds, as Mark stood watching, but neither was making any headway getting free.

“Can you turn the TV on?” Vivian asked after several more minutes. “That way we can watch our favorite shows.

Mark knew that her definition of favorite shows was different from his, which was to be expected, but he turned the TV on, turning the two chairs slightly, so that they both could see the TV.

“I must go and check on Kira and Kelly. Will you two be fine without me?” He asked the two young girls.

“Yes, just go.” Vivian said.

Mark walked to the door, grabbing the ropes he had not used and looked back. Vivian and Jennifer were already talking about the show on TV as if they were not tied up and helpless. He considered himself lucky to have sisters, and their friends, like he had. Leaving the door open a little, so that the girls could call out if needed, he went to his own room. He knew he would have to untie Kira soon, as she was in a tough position in the cold storage room. Plus, Kelly was probably looking to get untied too, as she had been tied for a while now. But all that had to wait, as he heard the garage door open, which meant Megan was here. Closing the door of his room, he walked back downstairs to greet the babysitter.

“Oh, high Mark. How are you? Sorry for running late, it was a busy morning.”

Mark looked at their babysitter. Megan was not very tall, but that did not seem to bother her. Dressed in a summer dress and sandals, she carried a large bag that seems to be full of books into the hallway.

“Need a hand?” Mark asked her.

“No, I am good. I’ll have to do a lot of studying this weekend. Where are your sisters?”

“Kelly and Kira are at the mall. Vivian and Jennifer are in her room watching some of their favorite shows. I was about to make some grilled cheese sandwiches for them. Would you like one too?”

“No, I am good. I really need to get some studying done.”

“Mrs. Wilcox said she will pick Jennifer up at noon tomorrow.” Mark said, remembering what Jennifer's mother had told him.

“Okay. Any idea when Vivian and Kira will be back?”

“I suspect that will be a few hours. They left only about 30 minutes ago.” He lied.

They walked into the kitchen and Mark started to grab things for the cheese sandwiches he told Megan he was going to make.

“I’ll leave you to it. Call me if you need anything. I’ll be in my room. We’ll sort out dinner later, okay?”

Megan had a room above the garages for when she was staying the night. It had a separate stairway and was separated from the bedrooms for the kids and their parents.

“Will do.” Mark said, watching Megan disappear from the kitchen.

He worked on grilled cheese sandwiches for a while, as they would need to eat something at some point, before he went down into the basement, heading for the cold storage room. Softly he opened the door and looked in. Kira was softly whimpering.

“Hello you.” Mark said.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It is good to see that your work load has not blunted your talent. Mark reminds me what a misspent youth I had with all of that nerd studying BS.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 months ago Mark reminds me what a misspent youth I had with all of that nerd studying BS.
I suspect there is a number of people that have that same feeling...
Last edited by slackywacky 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

This story is really great so far!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@Trammel @Neostardustdragon101 @Caesar73 @GreyLord @Bandit666 @Beaumains @Mask6190 @gaggedrock29 @charliesmith @The G-Man @CaptorDM @TightsBound @harveygasson

I tagged you since you commented on the first chapters. Chapter 6 is below.

Kira, Vivian, and Jennifer

Kira was glad when she heard Mark’s voice. This position he had left her in was not fun.

“Hmmppffff.” She mumbled, hoping he would release her from this strenuous position.

The sock did what it was supposed to do, prevent her from saying anything sensible. Kira was not sure how long she had been tied in this spreadeagled position, but she knew it was not an easy position to be tied in. With her feet not touching the ground, there was no way to relieve the pressure on her wrists. Mark had done a good job by wrapping multiple wraps around her wrists, but she was still basically hanging by her wrists. Not being able to hear, see or talk, made it even more intense. Being tied in a hogtie was a lot les intense than this position.

“Let me untie you.”

She could feel Mark working on the ropes that kept her legs spread. It did not take Mark long to undo the ropes and Kira was able to stand on her own feet again, which felt great.

“I bet that was tough.” Mark stated.

Kira nodded. She could not see it, but Mark was standing a few feet away from her, looking at his still very helpless prisoner. Dressed only in the 2-piece yellow bikini, she looked great. He could see how she was flexing her still tied wrists to escape the ropes, which was a futile gesture, as Mark was pretty good at tying his sisters and their friends up. He stepped close to Kira and poked her sides, which caused a muffled shriek to come from the helpless girl. She was not very ticklish, but the fact that she could not see what Mark was doing caused her to jump when he poked her.

“Funny.” Mark said.

“Hmmppfffff.” Kira replied, trying to show her displeasure.

The gag did a good job. Mark grinned while starting on the ropes holding Kira’s arms up. She let out a big sigh when she could lower her arms.

“Better?” He asked her.

Kira nodded and reached up towards the gag.

“Leave it.” She heard Mark say. “Turn around.”

Slowly she turned around. She felt Mark grab her wrists and rope was being wrapped around her wrists behind her back. Obviously, Mark had no intention of letting her go. The rope was snug, several wraps around her wrists, before he cinched it. It did not take long for Kira felt rope being applied around her elbows, pulling them close together.

“Hmmppffff.” She grunted.

At least having her arms tied behind her back was better than being in the spreadeagle, but it made her wonder what Mark was up to. Not that she had any say in the matter, being gagged, blindfolded, and earplugged.

“Let’s go.” Mark said, grabbing Kira by the upper arm, guiding her out of the cold storage room.

They walked slowly, as Kira could not see where they were going. She knew the layout of the house decently but being walked around while blindfolded made everything feel different. At least Mark had not made her hop, something he really seem to like. They walked up the stairs to the main floor, before heading up another flight of stairs. Kira knew they were at the level where the bedrooms were.

“Oh, wow, there is Kira.” She heard Vivian say.

“She looks to be tied a lot tighter than we are.” Jennifer added, looking at Mark and Kira, as they entered the room.

“Are you guys doing good?” Mark asked the two girls sitting on the chairs.

“Yes, we are. What are you going to do with Kira?” Vivian asked.

“I figured she can keep you company for a while.” Mark replied, guiding Kira to Vivian’s bed.

“Oh, we like that.” Vivian grinned. “Are you going to tie her up a lot more? Like the hogtie you did before?”

“I figured she can rest for a while on your bed, if that is okay with you?” Mark asked.

“Yeah, sure. We’ll untie her when we escape.” Vivian grinned.

Jennifer looked at her friend.

“As if we are going to escape from this.” She sighed.

Mark grinned and sat Kira down on Vivian’s bed, placing her on her stomach in the middle of the bed.

“Stay there while I get some more rope.” He told Kira.

It only took a moment for Mark to walk to his own room and grab the ropes from the bed. When he walked back into Vivian’s room, the young girls were talking to Kira about the videos they had been watching, even if Kira could not reply. Quickly Mark tied Kira’s legs at ankles and knees, before he ran ropes from her elbow bonds to the top corners of the bed, pulling it tight, forcing Kira to stay in the middle of the bed. He did the same with her ankle ropes, running ropes to the bottom bed corners.

“Comfy?” He asked Kira.

“Hmmppffff.”

It was not a bad position. Yes, she could not move much, but the bed was comfortable. Mark looked at how Kira moved her bound wrists around, as much as she could with her elbows tied, and he decided to add one more rope, a waist rope. Kira giggled when he ran the rope between her stomach and the bed, wrapping it around her wrists, which limited her movement.

“I think that will hold you for a while.”

“How long are you going to keep her there?” Jennifer asked, looking at the helpless woman on the bed.

“As long as it takes for you two, like you said earlier, to escape from your chair bondage.” He replied.

“What?” Vivian asked, not sure she heard correctly what Mark said.

“The two of you need to escape and release her.”

“But we can’t escape!” Jennifer said.

“Oh, I think you can. You two already moved around a little and you are not tied as tightly as Kira.”

They had indeed moved closer together, watching the TV screen. Vivian sighed.

“It might take a while.” She said to Mark.

“We’re in no hurry. I’ll have to look after Kelly anyway. But I will make your escape slightly more difficult, okay?”

“What do you mean?”

Mark held up two small face cloths.

“Do you have to?” Jennifer asked.

“You have been gagged like this before. You can handle it.” Mark replied.

He walked up to Vivian and held the cloths in front of her. For a moment she looked like she was going to refuse, but she did open her mouth and allowed Mark to push the stuffing in. Using a torn bedsheet, he ran it between her teeth, before knotting at the back of her neck.

“Hmmppffff.” Vivian grunted.

She tried to shake of the gag, but it was too tied. Mark walked over to Jennifer with the other cloths. She was determined to keep her mouth shut, but when Mark pinched her nose, she opened her mouth and accepted the stuffing too. Moments later she was as well gagged as Vivian.

“Remember, escape and you can release Kira. I’ll be back once I have looked after Kelly.”

He looked at the three helpless girls. Two of them simple tied, sitting on chairs, with Kira being tied the tightest.

“Have fun, see you later.”

He left the room, closing the door behind him.

“Now let’s look after Kelly.” He grinned, enjoying himself.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Somehow, I think this will backfire on Mark :lol:

Nice job as always slackywacky! Can't wait to see what he did to Kelly...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Indeed what did Mark do to Kelly? Loved this Chapter!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I too really enjoyed this update, although I admit, purely for selfish reasons as males bound and gagged do nothing for my reading enjoyment, I seriously hope Jennifer and Vivian fail to escape before Marks return, possibly with a suitably helpless and desperate Kelly in tow
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great, although I'm sure they're going to get some good revenge on him at some point.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Hmmmm, what's going to happen to Kelly? Inquiring minds want to know. Fun chapter, but I'm thinking there's a payback coming.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Mask6190 wrote: 2 months ago Can't wait to see what he did to Kelly...
New chapter below ;)
The G-Man wrote: 1 month ago what's going to happen to Kelly?
New chapter below ;)
Bandit666 wrote: 2 months ago Marks return, possibly with a suitably helpless and desperate Kelly in tow
Euh, see below?? ;)
Caesar73 wrote: 2 months ago Indeed what did Mark do to Kelly?
Bitte weiter lesen :)

Next chapter below.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@Trammel @Neostardustdragon101 @Caesar73 @GreyLord @Bandit666 @Beaumains @Mask6190 @gaggedrock29 @charliesmith @The G-Man @CaptorDM @TightsBound @harveygasson

I tagged you since you commented on the first chapters. Chapter 6 is below.

Kelly’s predicament

Before walking over to where Kelly was, Mark stopped by the kitchen. He grabbed the grilled cheese sandwiches that he made a little earlier. He figured that he should probably feed his prisoners.

“Hello Mark.”

Mark looked up and saw Megan walk into the kitchen.

“Looks like you are hungry.” She said, looking at the plate Mark was loading up with sandwiches.

“I made some for Vivian and Jennifer.” He replied. “Would you like one?”

“That is nice, thank you, yes please. I was coming down to make something to eat. I been studying so hard that I forgot to eat.”

“What are you studying for?” Mark asked.

“It’s a history assignment. The Spanish inquisition.”

“That was a witch hunt, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, sort of. It was more, but that is the thing most people remember.

“We worked on it in school, but not on a level that you are studying it.”

Megan laughed. She knew that Uni was different from high school. She also had worked on the subject while in high school, but the group she had worked with, all young men, was more interesting in getting her tied up as a witch than working on the real assignment.

“Let’s order dinner around 6. Okay?” She asked, switching her train of thought.

Mark looked at the microwave and noticed it was just past 3.

“Okay.”

Megan turned around, eating her sandwich while heading back to her room. Mark left the kitchen, heading back upstairs, putting the sandwiches in his room. A quick glance into Vivian’s room showed that they had made no progress escaping, although by the sounds of it, they were trying. He went downstairs again and walked over to the maintenance room. Opening the door, he walked in and turned the light on. The room was used for the equipment in the house and the pool. There was a constant hum from the equipment in the room, like HVAC and water heater. The floor and walls were tiled, giving it a clean look.

“Hello sis.” He said, looking at Kelly who was blinking because of the light.

Kelly grunted something in her gag and gave Mark a dirty look.

“I could leave you here a little longer if you like?” He grinned, turning around, and walking to the door.

“HHMMPPPFFFF.” His sister screamed.

“Okay, okay, hold your horses.” He grinned.

Kelly wanted out of the strappado her brother had put her in. She had gotten to the point that if her brother asked her for something, she would do almost anything for him to lower her arms. When he brought Kelly to the room earlier in the afternoon, she had no idea what he was going to do. All she knew was that she was still tied at wrists and elbows and that she was gagged.

“Hmmppfff?” Kelly had asked as Mark guided her into the maintenance room.

She had never been in the room. She knew it existed, but she had no idea what all the equipment was for.

“Over here, sis.” Mark had said, pushing her gently towards an open space.

The room had high ceilings and pipes ran everywhere, so Mark threw a rope over what looked like a solid piece of pipe. Tying one end to the wrist rope of his sister, Kelly was none the wiser about what her brother was planning until he started pulling. Her bound arms were being pulled up and she had to bend at the waist to accommodate her arms going up.

“Hmmppffff.” She grunted.

While Mark tried to tie the rope off, Kelly was trying to kick him.

“Maybe I should tie those legs of yours.”

After tying a knot so Kelly stayed bend over, he tied a rope around Kelly’s ankles. She tried to resist, but with her arms being pulled up, she did not have many options. Once Mark tied her ankles and her knees, he went back to the rope that pulled her arms up, pulling it a little more.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She grunted a little louder.

“That should keep you busy for a while.” He had said, tying off the rope outside of where Kelly could get to it, before leaving her alone, turning the light off and closing the door.

“Hhhmmpppffff.” Kelly called out, but there had been no reaction.

Now she looked at Mark, hanging in her bondage, tired from trying to relieve her bound arms. The painted concrete floor was cold, which had not helped her situation. She had no idea how long she had been in here, it felt like hours, but she hoped it would not be much longer now that her brother had shown up again.

“Do you want out?” He asked Kelly.

She nodded her head.

“Really?” He grinned.

He could see her getting angry. She nodded again.

“If I let you out, can I keep you and Kira tied up overnight until tomorrow?”

“Hmmppff?” She mumbled, wondering where he was going.

“If I let you out, even when completely free, you will let me tie you and Kira up at any moment I want.”

She looked at her brother. This was not what she had in mind, and she did not want her friend having to suffer because of her. She shook her head.

“Okay, fine by me. See you later.”

Mark walked back to the door and turned off the light.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.”

“Yes?” Mark asked from the door opening.

Light from the hallway reaching the tied-up teenager showed Mark that Kelly was nodding.

“Yes? Any time?” He asked, still standing in the door opening.

Kelly nodded again. Anything to get out of this position she was tied in.

“I’ll be back.”

With a slam the door closed, leaving Kelly in darkness again. She fought her bonds, but nothing moved, Mark was getting good at tying her up. A few tears ran down her face as she was getting tired from being tied this way. Luckily it did not take long before the door opened again. Mark entered and turned on the light. Relief flooded through Kelly as Mark started to release the rope that held her arms pulled up.

“Hmmppfff.” Kelly growled as her arms were lowered.

It also meant that she could finally stand up again. She sighed in relief.

“Hmmppff.” She said to Mark.

“You are welcome.” He replied while he took the rope down that held Kelly’s arms up, understanding she was thanking him.

Kelly looked at her brother to see if he was releasing any more ropes, like her arms and elbows that had been tied together for hours now. Or maybe remove the gag, that was starting to irritate her.

“Hmpf?”

Mark grinned. He knew what she wanted, but he figured he could tease her a little longer.

“Come on, up to my room.” He told her.

“Hmpf?”

“You heard me. Hop.”

A big sigh escaped Kelly’s gag.

“After being tied in a strappado for god knows how long, now he wants me to hop?” She thought.

Mark did not give her an option and pulled her forward. It was either falling or hopping and Kelly chose the latter. Grinning, Mark guided her, looking at his sister while she hopped towards the main hallway. They made it to the steps.

“Surely he is not asking me to hop up the stairs.” She thought.

Luckily Mark was not going to make her hop up the stairs, but she still could climb the stairs by herself. He positioned her in front of the steps and told her to get upstairs. Kelly sighed again, before turning around and slowly sitting down on the second step. Putting her feet on the first step, she pushed herself up onto the third step. It was slow going.

“Ding-dong.”

Both Kelly and Mark looked at the door, before looking at each other.

“Expecting anybody?” Mark asked.

Kelly shook her head. Mark had to grin. Here he was, having his bound sister sitting on the steps trying to get upstairs and now there was somebody at the door.

“Be quiet.” He told his sister, before walking to the door.

The steps were behind the door, so if nobody came into the hallway, they would not see Kelly sitting on the stairs. He opened the door, a grin on his face as Kelly was trying to be invisible on the stairs.

“Oh, hi, hello Mark, is Kelly home?”

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Kelly has a hard time it seems :) Not that I do complain! I wonder who is at the Door?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

My goodness, gracious! Kelly spent a long time in that strappado. You would think that she would never trust Mark again. But she gives her word and she will keep it. Great writing, @slackywacky.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic