Step by step by step 2 (FFFFF/fffff) chapter 1-2

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Step by step by step 2 (FFFFF/fffff) chapter 1-2

Post by knutty71 »

Chapter 1: An welcome house guest.

Four pairs of eyes stared out of the window. Kayla, the nosy neighbor who had an uncanny ability to spot anything unusual, was the first to spot it.
"Ann! Caroline! Beth!" she yelled excitedly. "You've got to come see this!"
Ann and Caroline, the mischievous twins who lived next door, and Beth, their bewildered stepmother, rushed to the window.
"What's all the fuss about, Kayla?" Beth asked, trying to adjust her reading glasses.
"Look outside," Kayla exclaimed, pointing to a figure walking down the street. "It's a person in a full-cover satin red burqa! Isn't that the oddest thing you've ever seen?"
The twins squinted, exchanging glances. "That's definitely unusual," Ann said with a giggle.
Caroline chimed in, "Maybe they're auditioning for a new superhero role. Red Satin Burqa Woman, defender of fashion disasters!"
Beth shook her head, a bemused smile forming on her face. "Well, I've seen a lot of strange things in this neighborhood, but this takes the cake."
The four of them continued to watch as the mysterious figure made its way down the street, red satin billowing in the wind. They couldn't help but imagine the possible scenarios.
"What if it's a secret spy on a top-secret mission?" Kayla suggested.
Ann winked, "Or maybe it's a fashion-forward alien who got lost on Earth."
Caroline added, "Perhaps it's someone who's so tired of Zoom meetings that they're taking their work attire to the streets!"
Beth chuckled, "Well, whatever it is, it's certainly brightened up our day."
As the figure disappeared around a corner, they all burst into laughter, their imaginations running wild with outlandish explanations for the red satin burqa. It was moments like these that made their neighborhood a special place—a place where even the most ordinary days could turn into entertaining adventures.
The four neighbors continued to chat and laugh by the window, grateful for the little quirks and surprises that made life in their neighborhood so delightful. After all, it wasn't every day that you saw a person in a full-cover satin red burqa strolling down the street, and it was a memory they would cherish and chuckle about for a long time to come. Kayla and the twins look out the window while Beth sips her Coffee and thinks 'If you've got to go out, make a statement.'
"So, anyways, Beth's always getting up to something embarrassing," Ann chortled. "Last week, I saw her nearly topple off her ladder when she was hanging laundry."
Beth blushed, a sheepish expression on her face. "Well, to be fair, the wind came out of nowhere! And I still managed to finish the job," she joked.
The conversation continued, the four neighbors laughing and sharing stories about their day-to-day adventures. Last something exciting happened in their lifes was the cabin trip where they played TUG games. It was three months ago now. It was time to get more exciting lifes again. Being tied and gagged again.
"She is coming this way!" Caroline yelled excitingly.
Four pairs of eyes shot in the direction of the door and window. As if on cue, a soft knock came at the door. "Holy smurfs, I think she's here!" Ann gasped.
Beth opened the front door, and everyone peeked outside to see the mystery red satin burqa with her hood up. Kayla tried to compose herself, clearing her throat to speak. "Hello there, welcome to our neighbourhood! Sorry, I didn't want to be rude and stare, but that is a lovely burqa."
The mysterious woman smiled under it gently, "Thank you very much! I appreciate the compliment. My name is Maryam," she said in a hushed tone, the burqa material covering her mouth. "I'm just moved in here in the neighbourhood. Two houses down."
"Maryam, what a beautiful name," Beth said. "I live here with my two stepdaughters. My husband died some years ago."
Maryam nodded her head and the burqa swayed from one shoulder to the other. She looked gorgeous under the red satin burqa. Everyone watching her started to imagine what she looks like, and the burqa just making it more... well, hmmm... mysterious?
"We'd love to have you join us for dinner sometime," Kayla offered, her eyes wide with excitement. "We are all neighbours here, and we try to help and support each other."
Maryam agreed politely, "Sure, I would love to have dinner with you guys. I'm new to the city, and I'm just settling in."
"My name is Beth. I can help you with everything you need. This neighborhood is wonderful. I'm sure you'll be happy here. The other neighbors are great too," she added. "The house around the corner, Kayla is living there. She is divorced recently. And I live here with my two steptwin daughter; Ann and Caroline."
Kayla giggled and winked. "Can't miss me. I am the best neighbour ever!"
"I hope to meet everyone here."
"What do you do here for fun?"
"We... hmmm... well... we are doing TUG games." Ann said.
"Tug Games?" Maryam's whispers
"Yeah... Tie up games." Kayla interrupted. "We just love being tied and gagged," She had already lowered her eyes and slid her hands down her hips.
'Really, how intriguing,' Maryam thought and finally decided, "Very well, I'm in. Sign me up."
Her husky voice had a playful vibe. As mysterious as she seems in her full-cover red satin burqa, it easily provoked all four women into play mode.
"Will you come inside?" Beth asked.
"Yes, I would love to." Maryam said and went inside.
Beth closed the door behind her. Maryam started to take off the Burqa. Underneath she had on a miniskirt and a t-shirt. The eyes of the four others widen up and none of them could say a world. Maryam was a beautiful woman. Her dark curly hair and brown eyes put them into trance. If you imagine an angel it's the one you see right in front of your eyes.
Beth was the first one to speak up. "You are Maryam, right?"
"Yes, that's my name."
Caroline comes up, "Why are you wearing the burqa?"
"Some days I want to dress as I like and then I can cover up what I have under. It is just so my father doesn't have to hear how many times I wear a miniskirt or a minidress. He wouldn't like that." She laughed.
"So you want to be punished as a bad girl?" Kayla interfered and grinned.
"Maybe, but we'll start with some easier games, if that's okay with you guys."
Maryam looked around and then started to focus only on Beth. "Of course I want to."
Caroline and Ann burst out of breath and giggles because of the attraction between Beth and Maryam. She walks over to Maryam and grasps the girl by her shoulders. She shakes her playfully, while she's towering on her even with high heels. Beth leads Maryam into a guest room. She tells the girl to sit on the chair. Maryam sits down and crosses her legs. Beth finds the ropes and starts to tie Maryam to the chair.
Kayla is still standing behind them with Ann and Caroline. Her eyes widen when she saw Beth tie Maryam to the chair. First her wrists was tied behind the chair. And then Beth's hands quickly goes to Maryam's ankles, who didn't fight against the ropes. With each rope Beth loops the loop around the chair, tying her very tight. Beth seems to have fun and confidence. Maryam enjoyed the feeling of being tied up again. It was some years since last time. Beth tied a rope over and under her boobs. Her arms got fixed on the backrest. And her ankles got tied around the chair legs.
Caroline opens a bag with toys and grabs the ballgag. "Want to be gagged?" She asks Maryam grinning.
"Please," she replies and opens her mouth slightly. Caroline inserts the rubberball and tightens the strap around the back of her head. Giggling she looks to Beth.
"Hmmhmmgh," Maryam comments.
"Yes, that is true. We will just leave you here now and looking your purse." Caroline giggled.
Beth finished the tie off with tying a rope across her lap and fasten it to the wrist rope. Still with the knots out of reach.
"See you tonight," she joked.
"Hmmmhmm," Maryam replied smiling and wiggling slightly with her bottom on the chair.
While Maryam is wriggling on the chair in the room, and the rest are sitting together having coffee.
"This red satin burqa is lovely," Kayla said stroking the material with her hands. "Red is my favourite colour."
"Your nails will be perfect for it!" Caroline said.
"I wonder how it is to have one on." Beth said.
"You can perfectly hide you are bound and gagged under it." Ann pointed out.
"Oh yes! It can be like dressing in layers. Or like in a camisol on top. The panties down there and this on top." Beth explained, "It will be under the skirt too."
"Right," Ann agreed.
"Can you put it on?" Caroline asked.
"The burqa? Me?" Beth points on herself, " I don't know."
"Why not?" Kayla's hands stroke through the material.
"I never wore one. I might look ridiculous in it."
"No! I bet you look beautiful in it. Much more than I do." Kayla beamed.
Maryam hears voices from the living room and that nobody will come, so she starts to pull at the ropes. Her hands are bound tightly to the chair with no chance to open the knot. The chair is secure to the floor and the other ropes tightens. No chance to stand up. And even when she somehow stands up. She's just walking and standing on three points.
"The burqa is so beautiful, can I put it on?" Beth looks to Kayla and the twins who nod slowly. "Well okay."
Last edited by knutty71 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

Chapter 2: An party evening
Beth dressed in the Burqa. The red satin clothing ran a little longer then her legs as she was shorter then Maryam. She felt that it was hot under there and it could be claustrophic if you had that feeling in your system. She walked around the house a few minutes. And before sitting down on a chair. She couldn't properly say how to sit or not in the Burqa, so she sat down on a sofa. Resting her hands on her knees.
Ann jumped to Beth and pulled the long cape sleeves in the back and tied them to a knot behind Beth's back. "Aaaah! What are you doing," she replied surprised. "Not okay," and trying to use her arms again.
"To make it more secure. You can't move your arms this way. You will not escape the seat Beth," Ann explained.
"Still it isn't necessary. I have agreed on this too. Leave my arms free!" Beth giggled and laughed.
In the guest room Maryam tenses her muscles and lifts her ass a little. As she tightens her rear end, the sound of a fart enters the room. A smell comes over the air, which is quite weird. Like boiled eggs. Maryam can't get anywhere but she tries and pulls harder at the ropes. It's a bit muffled and she really needs to start relaxing. This gives her some relief from the pain in her bottom cheeks. She doesn't believe this because if it gets worse, she'll probably be in the worst position and not know what to do. Maybe when she was on her guard or something like this, and can get rid of these ropes soon. Otherwise, this will turn into a nightmare.
Finally, she feels some slack and she works hard to open her legs to get on her feet and walks around a little in the room. To this end she did not struggle enough for half an hour and her butt hurt every time she did. And to clear up a kind of flatulence, this will last for a while.
Having her legs more open and pulling gently has its advantage: the chair slides. She kicks the leg she struggles on away and over she goes.
"Tada!" she thinks "that was easy!"
She is lying on her back and now the chair is between her legs. Forgetting that her legs was tied crossed. She mumbled some bad words as the gag pervented them to escape into the sound of a voice. She was angry at herself.
Beth in the meanwhile had adjusted her legs on the sofa. Under the red satin burqa is the top of the leggins, which hugs her lower legs and shins. She wasn't planning to show the full leggings she wore. Her upper body wrapped in tight ropes pinning her arms to the side. On the sofa her boobs pressing hard in her bra. Her heart raced a little. Because on her body being tied was the feeling she missed sometimes.
Maryam managed to hump herself way into the living room with the chair between her legs and her miniskirted butt raised up and down as a catapillar moving slowly over the landscape or in this case the floor. There was a bit of laughting coming out of her gag. As she heard them laught as they saw this sight.
Finally, Maryam wiggled to the ladies and they started the next part of the games.
Ann removed Maryam's ball gag. "Do you have more burqa's?" Ann asked.
"Yes, a lot. They are so nice under it."
"Could you get some more?"
"As in now." Kayla giggled.
"Sure. You need to untie me tho." Maryam pointed out.
"Oh! Of course," Ann agreed and released the captive.
Beth was tied tightlier as Maryam was away to get more burqas. Kayla added and scarf over her eyes and a rope at the hemline of the red satin burqa. She'll never release now. If Maryam continues and gets more burqa's she'll ask her how much and invite her for more than a play party night. One burqa is alluring already but several made her heart racing. Beth tried to fight her way out.
"Hmm...Hmm," Beth wondered.
"Don't fight in Beth," Kayla whispered. "We've got you. It will be beautiful."
"Do you want more layers," Ann winked.
"NO!" Beth screamed under the burqa.
"Okay" Ann said giggling.
Maryam entered the room with the full covers burqa on her arm. And under the black fabric she also had a colourful burqa. Maryam has such a pretty voice that the girls were curious if she would sing a song. She shook her head. She knew some arabic songs but she prefered to start the games.
"Who is going to tie who?" Maryam asked.
"Well, Beth is tied already." Ann said.
"So, can I tie you up."
"Let her lie down." Caroline said while pushing Beth into the sofa.
With her hands tied to her sides and the silk scarf around her eyes, Beth can't easily hold her balance and had to catch up by falling into the sofa and Maryam helping to restrain her. This is the only comfortable option she can choose from. Her face can get out of the way so her nose can't be crushed by her own body. Even when her breasts are pulled to the side by the pressure of her ribs, and her knees take all the force because they don't have enough room and they want to move further out than possible. Her body is flattened into the couch and she wants to relax her breathing. She could even try and enjoy the sensations until the very end.
Ann tied Kayla. Wrists was tied palm to palm. Then her elbows. A tight chest rope was tied on her connected to the elbow rope. Kayla couldn't use her arms anymore. The chest rope starts in the mid section and a rope ends under each of her breasts. Ann stretched the rope to go over Kayla's shoulder and then into the middle of her back. It was now pinning her arms closer together. The rope was pulled close and tight against the cloth, causing the cordage to dig in deeply as it wrapped around Kayla's chest tightly. The rope started wrapping around her large breasts. Each breast has a rope working it's way around them. Ann found a bright yellow satin burqa and pulled it over Kayla's head. Giggling she places her hands on Kayla's face and kisses her lips.
"Hmm," Kayla replied with a little smirk. Her arms tried to escape but she couldn't and her chest rope tightened. Ann wrapped an rope around Kayla's waist on the outside of the burqa. It pinned her arms nicely. Then the last step was the gag. Ann was done. After it was all done, she took out her phone and snapped a couple of pictures of Kayla. Giggling. Kayla breathed through her nose heavily as the rope was so tight. Not knowing what happened she screamed out and shouted in the yellow satin burqa. Fits are a big draw in a gag, and if you look closely at the area just below the eyes. It is slightly darker colour than the rest.
One time as the twins tied Kayla up, they removed all the hair from her face and took a long braid that goes to her hip and doubled it over itself, taping the end piece onto the middle, creating a horsetail. The tape was still visible around the tied off mane, but her face showed no sign of the ordeal. After two long braids have been made, Kayla was rolled onto her back and forced to pull her knees to her chest, ensuring that her ankles and thighs were pressed firmly against her calves. Duct tape was employed to reinforce the pose before the twins did with the hog ties. The ankle rope is slipped over the end of the wrist rope and starts binding the wrists. The same was done to her legs.
Now however, a tight silk scarf was tied over her mouth on the outside of the burqa. Ann pulled up the hood to look like Maryam. "Hmmmhmm, oh kyasdfsh, lkffd fmjkm." Kayla whispered and moaned. Ann winked. She knew it felt amazing.
"Yes, that is correct. You are gagged." Ann giggled.
Next was Caroline's turn to be tied and gagged. It was Maryam that was going to tie her. While tying Caroline, her fingers touched Caroline's shin. "Dalili!" she spoke with a smile and then grabbed her thin arm, forcing it behind her and then, as her wrists were locked together, it became easier for the both of them. With her finger on Caroline's lip, Maryam repeated what had just said, "Dalili! Dalili." All the while she's pulling her wrists up towards her neck, making it hard to pull away from her. As Caroline gets stiffer and stiffens, Maryam lets go of her and slides around behind her. Without wasting any time, the hands become Caroline's prison again and it becomes evident the she is actually the prisoner.
"Could you please just be nice and sit down" Maryam's speaks to Caroline as she lays her on the couch.
Caroline's breasts was pressed together and up by a tight chest harness that Maryam connected to Caroline's wrists with an long rope and tied the rope around Caroline's waist. It got Maryam some reactions because Caroline's breasts kept rising up. Another rope was needed on Caroline's chest. So while the latter didn't do anything, Maryam managed to tie down a couple of her loose ends that weren't needed. Maryam pushed in a pair of socks into Caroline's mouth and tied an scarf over the mouth. More shouting and mumbling. "HMMMMM!" Caroline grunted.
Beth was still trying to loosen up the ropes with her hands and legs behind the sofa. The other rope was fixed to her leg and back of the sofa by two bolts on the floor. It did not give any movement. She could see though under her red satin burqa to get a feeling where Caroline was. Sometimes she could see the yellow and the green burqa sitting. Hoping to get out of the ropes.
Maryam pulled an green burqa over Caroline's head and helped the burqa with covering her body. Caroline got up a bit and Maryam pushed her with her body to rest on the sofa again. Caroline dropped against the sofa and slowly closed her eyes. Maryam watched her relax and that she was okay. Then she picked up her phone and showed the pictures of Kayla and Caroline to the group, which giggled. "It looks so gorgeous."
Beth shook with her shoulders as an reaction but stayed calm. She wanted to release herself, but no luck.
"Precisely, that is what we want to achieve. After all, it is not easy. There is more to get her out of those ropes then my sister." Ann added giggling.
"Oh, that's right. The more you guys struggle, the tighter it gets. Well that's exciting as well." Caroline replied as she slowly turned her eyes and neck over to her sister.
Beth felt uncomfortable and started to wriggle a little more. She can't move really anywhere but at least with the wiggles it feels warmer under the red satin burqa. All three were comfortable to the sofa. Soft comfortable cloth. Good looking in their burqa's. Only Beth was wondering why the had to cover her eyes too. They could have left out the blindfold. Kayla and Caroline were more in their dreams as she was unable to talk or move more then wriggle.
Maryam started to tickle them. "Awwww, ahahhahahhaha, nguhgghhaghhh!" Shoutings and moans sounded.
Maryam pulled on a satin light blue burqa. To her waist length she looked at the remaining ladies standing. Ann shook her head. Slightly giggling that Maryam wanted to know who is going to be the next. A pair of hands waved under the burqa and smirking lips lifted her neck slightly and showed off the round shoulders, as of course it would be like she to have more details around her collarbone, it seems more attractive than actually someone should care.
'Do I want this?' she asked as she stepped forward. 'Am I just trying to attract attention? Or it does not matter and I just want to show off like that.' Maryam wondered if it was okay to not simply make it. They could start the games like they normally do. However this time it was a simple one, and she didn't mind the idea of being the one they would use as a basis for their own amusement.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic