The Black Fox (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Black Fox (M/M)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Gautier, the marshal of Roassis, had finally cornered the Black Fox. He had chased the highwayman up the main road, to the lush forest outside of the town, and managed to isolate him from his henchmen. Unfortunately, he got away from his own men in the process, making it a one-on-one fight.

Gautier Beauchamp was sure he could capture the bandit on his own, as he had done with many others before. He had risen to fame in the area at a young age not only for his courage, skills, and deeds, but also for his good looks. He was feared by men and swooned upon by women, hence his high opinion on himself.

The blonde marshal had cornered his rival and was already savoring his victory when the bandit kicked on the left knee, making him lose his balance. Remy, the Black Fox, delivered a swift blow that sent Gautier to the ground, next, he kicked him on the lower back, so now the law enforcer was laying on his stomach, and somewhat stifled. When he tried to regain his ground, the marshal found himself with the Black Fox kneeling on his back and forcing his right wrist behind him. Before he knew, both his arms were trapped behind his back and were being tightly secured.

Struggling did nothing to improve the marshal’s situation. His hands had been rendered useless, causing Gautier to fear he would lose the battle. He wasn’t ready to give up just yet, though. As his attacker was trying to bind his ankles, he managed to free one and kick the Black Fox right in the bum, sending him to the ground as well. However, his renewed hope of winning were short lived, for the bandit was able to seize both legs and proceeded to rope them together.

It was hard for Gautier to accept he wouldn’t make it alone. Despite being tied up hands and feet, he continued to struggle for a moment. When he realized his situation was doomed, he finally decided to ask for help. Needing rescue from his men, like a damsel in distress, wounded his pride deeply. Life has a funny sense of humor, and he wasn’t prepared for his call to be unanswered. Worse than being saved from the aggressor in the heat of the battle, was being taken hostage and possibly killed by those highwaymen. He was just coming to his new situation when his mouth was invaded by a hideous rag and was cleave gagged with another one, preventing him from any further yelling. The impossible had happened, he had been captured, and despite the dangers he would now be facing, defenseless as he was, he was more concerned about his reputation.

After a hard tussle, Remy was finally able to get his prisoner on his horse, like a sack of potatoes, and ready to ride. The marshal had made last year a nightmare, hunting him like an animal and capturing many of his men, so he was determined to make the most out of this victory. Unsatisfied with the humiliating position he had imposed on his captive while carrying him, he started spanking him all the way to his camp, where he hoped to find more of his henchmen.

The captive was struggling with his watery eyes, invaded with rage and shame, which only increased every time his butt was beaten. His initial grunting had subsided when he noticed the laughter it caused on the Black Fox. From time to time, he turned to see his captor’s silhouette cut against the sky, ever so handsome and proud, so high above him from his current point of view. He still couldn’t believe this was happening to him. It should be him who carried his prisoner, smiling broadly, quite content with himself. Being tightly tied up, under the watchful eye of Remy, there was no way he would escape, let alone reverse the roles.

They got to the camp, but there was no one there, yet. Remy got his cargo off his horse unceremoniously, dropping him on the ground, with a loud grunt coming from the indignant package. He let down his hood, revealing his fresh, young face to his captive, who expected someone older than himself. The idea of having fallen in hands of an equal made Gautier all the way saltier.

“You look way too formal for a grimy prisoner”, Remy said with a snicker. “Let me fix that, so you can welcome my comrades properly”.

Gautier groaned as his top was being shred to pieces by the skilled knife of his captor, leaving him half naked, and feeling more insulted by his current situation. Then, he was dragged by the armpits to the place where the bonfire was meant to burn, dropped once again on the ground, before being tightly hogtied, thus burying deeper any hopes of escaping.

The marshal never stopped squirming for a moment, more as an attempt to show his indomitable spirit, saving at least an ounce of dignity, than as a real effort to escape, since he had long realized his captor was an expert tying up his prisoners, and he was only hurting himself by struggling.

“Oh, you need attention. It’s all right, waiting can be boring”.

Remy sat next to his prisoner, flipped him on his back and dragged him up, until the shoulders rested on his lap. He put an arm around his thrashing captive’s neck to hold him in place. His free arm started playing with the light tuft of hair on the chest, or circling the nipples, before pulling on them or twisting them. He didn’t do it too hard, however. The captive would try to show off his courage if submitted to actual torture. No, his goal was just to be obnoxious, to show Gautier how powerless he really was, humiliating him furthermore.

“Do you like this?”, Remy asked as he lightly pulled the hairs around the left nipple.

Gautier groaned loudly and tussled harder to escape the grip of his captor. He definitely didn’t want those hands over his unprotected body, and did his best to prove it, to no avail.

“How about this?”.

Remy probed his fingers inside an armpit and wiggled them around. Gautier felt the invasion of his private space most indignant and disturbing. Was this guy really trying to tickle him? It may have worked under different circumstances, but now it was mainly annoying.

“I bet you never thought of ending like this, did you? Did you? Did you?” Remy insisted as his tickling escalated, until he got an angry grunt from his captive. Then he burst into laughter.

“No way! You got him”, said one of his henchmen as he emerged from the woods, followed by the other three.

“Oh, we’re going to enjoy torturing him. We need a whip or something”, seconded another one.

“No, no, no. He’s mine, I captured him”, Remy sentenced.

“C’mon. What are you going to do with him? ask for ransom?”.

“No, I’m keeping him. He will be my toy”, the Black Fox announced, stating directly to his prisoner, smiling broadly, which made Gautier thrash involuntarily. “I can lend him to you if you promise not to break him”.

Suddenly, everyone there was laughing, except for the captive, of course. The idea of being reduced to nothing more than an entertainment for those filthy robbers scalded his ego more than anything else.

“Why not? This should be fun”, responded Brion, a tall, muscled, guy.

“He’s been like this for a while. I think we should put some stakes so he can lay comfortably on the ground, don’t you think?”, Remy asked his henchmen.

They proceeded to stretch the marshal between the stakes set on the ground, leaving him bound spread-eagled, with his arms extended sideways. While one of them was preparing the meals on the recently lit bonfire, the rest sat around the prisoner, either poking his sides, prodding on his belly button, or pulling on his underarm hair. All Gautier could do was moan, complaining about the treatment, since his limbs were far too restrained to actually struggle.

“I think they like you, my friend, so you’re staying with us for a long, long time”, the Black Fox whispered into Gautier’s ear, making the latter’s stomach sink.

TBC
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Very nice. Interesting story and wish more highwaymen type stories and Westerns had these kind of scenes. Less gun shootouts and more tie ups is what is needed in these kind of stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic