Trick or Treating in a Straitjacket (mm/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Trick or Treating in a Straitjacket (mm/f)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(Part of the Ms. Alya series. Enjoy!)

“Are you ready?” I asked Arthur
“You bet I am!” he replied.

Arthur and I were on our way to Katie’s house. We were all going trick or treating together, and she said that she needed help because her costume hindered her. We asked her what her costume was, but she wouldn’t say what it was. When we got there, we knocked on her door.

“It’s open!” Katie shouted.

We opened the door and stepped inside.

“I’m in the living room!” She shouted.

We walked inside and got the shock of a lifetime; there was Katie sitting on the couch in a straitjacket (!) and black tights. Also on the couch was a pair of ankle cuffs.

“Katie!” I exclaimed. “That’s your costume?” I asked.
“Yep.” she replied, beaming. “Do you like it?”
“I love it!” Arthur exclaimed.
“Is that a real straitjacket?” I asked.
“Sure is!” she replied. She stood up and slowly spun around, showing it off. “I found it online. As you can see, it has a chest loop, so I can’t move my arms, and it has a crotch strap, so I can’t pull it off. I’m even wearing socks over my hands, so even if I wanted to, I can’t use my fingers. I’m helpless!” Katie stated, plopping back down.

“Did you strap yourself in that?” I asked.
“I tried to, but I couldn’t do it. So, my mom helped me put it on before she left. She made sure each strap was tightly secured, so I'll be like this for a while. I just need help with one thing." She gestured towards the ankle cuffs. "Can you guys put those on me?"
"I will" I said. I took the cuffs and snapped them onto each ankle. I used the cuff key to lock them and put the key in my pocket.

Arthur and I each grabbed one of Katie's arms and helped her to her feet. We all walked together and made our way to the door. (We had to move slowly because the cuffs only allowed Katie to take small steps.) When we made it to the first house, I rang the doorbell. Katie's neighbor, Mrs. Grouse, opened the door.

"Trick or Treat!" We yelled.
"Wow! Nice costumes!" Mrs. Grouse said. "A cowboy" (my costume) "Aquaman" (Arthur's costume) "and...oh my...I thought you were crazy, Katie, but I didn't they'd put you in a straitjacket!" she said, laughing. She put candy in each of our pillowcases (I had to carry Katie's, due to her predicament) and bid us farewell.

After two hours, we had walked down five blocks (It would’ve been more, but Katie’s ankle cuffs slowed us down significantly). We got many great reactions from people who saw Katie in a straitjacket. When we got back to Katie’s house, we dumped out all of our candy and exchanged candy with each other.

“You know, we would’ve gotten more candy if your costume hadn’t slowed us down” I told Katie.
“Sorry guys. But, the reactions that we got were totally worth it.” she replied. “At least 10 people stopped us to take photos with me.”
“True. But, I still think you deserve to be punished for slowing us down” said Arthur.
“What are you going to do to me?” Katie asked nervously.
“Well...”

Fifteen minutes later, Arthur and I finished tying Katie to a chair. She was still wearing the straitjacket (we made sure to retighten the straps) and the ankle cuffs. We wrapped duct tape around her waist, lap and shoulders, sticking her to the chair. I took the red bandana from my cowboy costume and stuffed her mouth with it and taped her mouth shut.

“Don’t worry Katie” I told her. Your mom will be back soon to untie you. Until then, just stay here and think about why you shouldn’t wear ankle cuffs while trick or treating. Got it?”

She responded with a muffled groan and an annoyed look.

Arthur and I then grabbed our candy and headed for the door. Before we left, we turned to her and shouted (in unison): “Happy Halloween!”

The End
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Very good! Too bad you can't enter two stories in the Halloween contest. Straitjacket and tights - what a great costume!
;)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago Very good! Too bad you can't enter two stories in the Halloween contest. Straitjacket and tights - what a great costume!
;)
Aww, thank u!!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic