Crossing the line I (M+/m+) Chapter 6

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who is the guest?

Poll ended at 5 months ago

A: The headmaster
16%
B: Nick's father
11%
C: Nick's younger brother
74%
D: Other ( specify )
No votes

Total votes: 19

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Crossing the line I (M+/m+) Chapter 6

Post by squirrel »

PART I
Chapter one - The lost memory

The pain in my head was unbearable and my mind seemed to be shattered into small pieces. For the next couple of minutes I was doing whatever I could to make the world stop from spinning around, but that didn’t work well for me. I decided to wait until everything calms down and I would again be able to move without causing myself too much pain. It took a long time before I finally opened my eyes and looked around. The room looked familiar, but I needed some time to realize that I was lying on my own bed in my bedroom. I tried to remember how on earth I found myself in that place, but all my memories from the last night were blurry, to say the least. I looked at the clock; it was nearly noon. I wanted to get up, but my head and stomach decided otherwise. Finally, after more less half an hour of composing myself I managed to put my feet on the floor and stand up. It resulted in another wave of unpleasant spinning in my head and some weird sensations in my stomach.

“Fuck… what the hell happened….” I thought to myself.

My name is Nick Miller and I am almost seventeen years old. I live with my father, Richard, who is a fireman and my younger brother, Tom, who became fifteen a few weeks ago. Even though our mother left us when I was very young and barely remembered her, I considered myself a lucky teenager. Our Dad was a caring man and he tried his best to do everything he could to raise me and Tom in a normal, warm house. We weren’t very rich, but Dad provided us whatever we needed, even if he had to work harder and take more shifts in the fire station. Since we were on our own, we had to grow up much faster than our peers, who had full families. I had to learn how to take care of my little brother when our father was out and he had to learn very quickly that what he wanted wasn’t the most important thing in the world. To be honest, I was very proud of him and, instead of fighting with each other over everything, we ended up being best friends and learnt how to share stuff.
I looked around to find my phone, but after several minutes of looking through my jeans and jacket I realized it wasn’t there. At that time I didn’t have enough strength to think about it, though; the hangover was killing me and the only thing I could focus on was how to get rid of that damn headache and nausea. I grabbed some fresh clothes and went to the bathroom to take a cold shower; I really hoped it would help. When I washed myself, brushed my teeth and used the toilet I headed to the kitchen and was surprised to see my father sitting on a chair and reading a newspaper. I was sure that he wouldn’t be home from work all weekend, but apparently something must have changed. Tom was also there, but that was quite normal; it was Saturday and none of us had to go to school. When the two noticed me I saw Dad looking at me with icy stare and Tom cast me a quick glance in which I saw both fury and fear. For some reason it helped me sober up more than anything else.

“Hey, big bro… Did you have a nice sleep?” Tom asked casually, but I sensed there was something dark lurking behind the question.

“Drink this. It will help you with the hangover. Then you’ll come with me, Nick.” My Dad said before I could answer my brother.

“Thanks, Dad… why aren’t you at work?”

Tom snorted angrily and my father put the newspaper on the table. He looked at me with his cold eyes so intensely that I could almost feel them on my skin.

“You want to tell me that you don’t remember, Nick?”

“How can he?! He drank more vodka than I will ever do in my whole life. I’m sure the loss of memory is his least problem now, Dad.” Tom’s voice was dripping with aversion.

“You still mad at me, bro?” I asked, not really knowing why, but hoping to get some answers.

“Fuck you, asshole!” Came his reply.

“TOM!”

My younger brother looked at my father and shut up. It was obvious that he wanted to say more, but instead he got up, took the plates and cups and placed them in the dishwasher. I observed him closely when he left the kitchen, giving me the finger before he disappeared behind the door. I looked at Dad, but he just frowned at me, shook his head and got back to his newspaper. I had no idea what cased all this, but something told me that it couldn’t be anything serious. After all, it wasn’t the first time my little brother behaved this way. He was going through a hard time in his life; his first so called girlfriend broke up with him, so it was natural that he was angry and barked at everyone he saw. I finished eating in silence, not wanting to disturb my Dad.

“All right, Nick. You’ll come with me now.” I heard my father’s voice when I put the plate in the dishwasher.

“Where?”

“You’ll see. Put your jacket on. We’re going for a small trip.”

“Oh… all right.”

We got on the car and fastened our seat belts. During the ride I tried talking to my father, but he either remained quiet or told me to shut up. I have never seen him in this state and suddenly I started feeling weird anxiety. I tried to fight it, but something was terribly wrong; after all it wasn’t the first time I partied with my buddies and had a hangover, but this time it was different. Tom usually didn’t mind me having several beers or vodka shots and he even tried his best to hide those facts from our father and I had no idea what could cause his behavior today. The only thing I could remember was the party I did in our house last night, but Tom was with us and he seemed to have a good time. Suddenly my thoughts were stopped by my father’s voice.

“We’re here. Get off the car, Nick.”

I did as he said. I was surprised to see him walk to the trunk, open it and take a large sports bag. He handed me it and told me to follow him. I looked around and realized we were far from the civilization. There was only one building in the middle of a giant field and after taking a closer look I understood it was a school. I was totally taken aback but didn’t dare oppose. I entered to building and walked behind my father to the principal’s office.

“Dad, what’s going on?!” I asked, more angrily that I wanted to.

“You’ll see….”
Poll question number 1
Hey guys! The idea of this story appeared in my head not so long time ago and I decided to give it a try. There are quite a few stories here where the readers decide which way the story goes. I decided to do something a little different and ask you all to try and guess what happened or what will happen with the main protagonist and his friends.

So here is the first question:

What did Nick do during the party to annoy his Dad and brother that much?

Please scroll up and answer the poll! Also, write your answers in the comments, I am really looking forward to readin them :)

@Wedgieboy69 @Bradstick @mig137 @Gaybondage @bondagefreak @Smythdean @RopedBud @Muscle-Flex @Msueta@2 @BDBrit @gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @socjuc @MaxRoper @cj2125 @szlm1515 @DomTiesMen @sniffingyoursocks @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @wataru14 @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @NeedControl @harveygasson @dahanband @KidnappedCowboy @Whitestorm @jackroper @Sockbound1234 @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @TightropesEU @GoBucks @Tsuhaya @Jb99 @ohazut @ShortSocks @Gagster92 @Guardianbound @Radio_Ralph23 @gurisc @noarmgr @Subboi
Last edited by squirrel 6 months ago, edited 15 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's good to see a new tale but please take it your own way.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Xtc wrote: 9 months ago It's good to see a new tale but please take it your own way.
I will try my best [mention]Xtc[/mention] :)

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

By process of elimination, one would believe he tied up his brother and bullied him with his friends. Though he could have just tied him up and left him in his room. But judging by the younger brothers attitude towards him, I'm gonna bet him and his friends bullied him.

Curious to find out!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Over a dozen votes and only two comments? Come on, guys. Stop lurking!

Great start, [mention]squirrel[/mention]! Anxious to see where Nick's dad will take him and what this "school" is all about.
This is just a shot in the dark, but I'm going with option C: "Tied up his brother and left the house with his friends."

Can't wait for the next part!
Always glad to see some stuff from you.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I love the start so far. I feel that all senerios would fit and be a good story, but since tom is extra mad this time, I think that either there was some extra bullying and/or maybe they posted pics or video of it that the ex saw? Something has him pissed off at nick, that's for sure.

As for the school in the middle of nowhere, I am at a loss for why. With so many other opportunities to punish his son, why the school?

None the less, I am looking forward to the next chapter
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I voted for Tying Tom up and taking him to a friend's house. It's one thing to tie Tom up, perhaps even leaving him unattended or letting friend bother him at home. It's another thing to essentially kidnap your brother and leave him bound and gagged and unattended at a friend's house/party while you get drunk.
My M/M Stories Here
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

gag1195 wrote: 9 months ago I voted for Tying Tom up and taking him to a friend's house. It's one thing to tie Tom up, perhaps even leaving him unattended or letting friend bother him at home. It's another thing to essentially kidnap your brother and leave him bound and gagged and unattended at a friend's house/party while you get drunk.
Now you have me thinking. What if it wasn't a friends party, but the ex girlfriends party? That would definitely be cause for Tom to be so mad at him.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

damm!!!

seem what nick messed up... and did a big big trouble...

his lil bro is realy realy pissed..

when gets drunk you can do lot stupid thinks
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I would believe A because that usually what older brothers do to their younger brothers. He doesn't want him to interfere with the party.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well [mention]squirrel[/mention] I really am enjoying your approach to this one, making the reader guess what is next! I am intrigued so far as to what happened...and how the father and brother are reacting so far.....

Someone has said it already that all could be possible. A seems to be too minor based on the reactions, a scolding and a warning of potential dangers, that should suffice for a first offense.

"B: Tied up his brother and bullied him with his buddies." This aligns to the situation, and well.....aligns to how you write [mention]squirrel[/mention] :lol: and personally how I hope this is going. :mrgreen:

"C: Tied up his brother and left the house with his friends." This is dangerous, and I kind of hope this is not what happened, but I can see the reactions could fit well with

"D: Tied up his brother and took him to his buddy's house." This could be challenging to transport Tom, and well not get caught. Likely not?

"E: Tied up his brother and did something dangerous during the party" This likely fits with the reactions seen so far. Especially to what his dad is currently doing by taking him out of the house. And to a school, that it seems Nick may not know....that is interesting....

I am hoping it is B :oops: but think based on what I read so far it could be E :lol: Subscribed!! Thanks for this tale ;)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Hooked already! I voted B because I hope Nick gets the same punishment in return. Tied up and bullied by his father's firefighter friends and his brother's friends :lol:
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I'm definitely going with B on this one. I doubt he did anything to hurt his brother, nor did he leave the house at all with him. So he must've done some bullying to him to make his brother really mad at him with that attitude. One way to find out then, next chapter to come.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Great start! I went with B because that's what I would be most angry about if it happened. Can't wait to see what happens
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Thank you for all the comments and votes guys! It seems that most of you think that Nick and his buddies ties Nick's brother and bullied him... The answer will be revealed in the next chapter, which I hope to post soon :)

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention] [mention]gurisc[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Subboi[/mention]

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I'm probably too late, but I voted for "bullied him with his buddies." It seems the most realistic choice to make Tom so angry. Although a strong argument could be made for "something dangerous," I don't know if I want to see things go that way.

But the sports bag is quite tantalizing. I wonder what's inside??? I wonder if the school is in use or abandoned? I'm hoping the latter...
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

The poll will end in a few hours and it seems that most of you guys chose the option 'B'... we will find out soon if it is the correct one :twisted:

Thank you all for the votes and stay tuned for the next chapter :)

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 2 - Rules and terms

The first thing I saw when I entered the headmaster’s office was a big desk on the opposite wall and a good looking soldier sitting behind it. He looked around forty, maybe forty five years old, was wearing full army gear including the cap and had nice beard. He lifted his head from the papers he was apparently focused on and looked at me for a short moment. Then his eyes went to my father and I saw a broad smile appearing on his face. The military hunk stood up and came to us. He shook hands with my Dad and then the two guys hugged each other; it seemed like they knew each other for a long time and I was wondering why my father had never even mentioned him. Once they broke the hug, I expected the headmaster to say something to me, but he didn’t. Instead, he returned to his seat and told offered us seats too; we nodded and sat on the two chairs that were placed in front of the desk.
“I’ve read your e-mail, Richard, but before we start discussing anything I need you to agree to this. If you do, I want your signature on it.” The soldier said and handed my father a piece of paper with some writing on it.

“I agree.” My Dad replied and quickly signed the paper.

“Great. Now give me a moment.”
Me and my father watched his buddy get up and leave the room. I started asking questions the moment he left, but my Dad just barked at me to shut up and that I screwed up big time and had to face the consequences. I tried to get some information from him; the blank in my memory was starting to get on my nerves and I actually started to think that I might have done something cruel or dangerous to my younger brother, but nothing I could do or say would make my father talk to me at that moment. I was about to start asking again, but I heard footsteps outside and soon the soldier came back, but this time he wasn’t alone.

Two young army jocks followed him; they were both around twenty five and, to my great surprise, shirtless. At first I thought they looked friendly, but the moment they saw me, they came close to me and brutally pushed my chest on the desk. My arms were twisted behind my back and I felt several zip-ties binding them behind my back. When I composed myself enough to protest I was dragged back to the chair and a palm clamped over my mouth. I started struggling and yelling into the tight hand gag, but the two shirtless jocks kept me firmly still and silenced. I felt extremely humiliated; I was captured, tied up and gagged in front of my father, who didn’t even say anything. He just watched me for a while and then turned to his buddy.
“What now?” He asked after I calmed down a little bit.

“Now, Richard, I’ll tell you how our school works. But first you deserve an explanation here. I usually talk with the parent alone, but since you came with your son, I had to make sure that doesn’t interrupt or try to change your mind. It’s a standard procedure here.”

“It’s all right, man. The kid deserved this anyway.”

“Glad you don’t mind. Now: what we have here is a school for men around your son’s age. We teach them everything they would be taught everywhere else. I, for example, teach mathematics. But there are several big differences between normal schools and ours: the first one is that all the teachers are soldiers. The second one is that our students have not only normal classes in school, but also many outdoor activities with military instructors. The last one is that we keep our new students restrained all the time for the first week or two.”

“Restrained? What do you mean?”

“Exactly what I said. If you decide to leave your son here, he will be tied up all the time and gagged most of the time for at least one week. This keeps the new ones out of trouble until they realize that only following our rules will grant them benefits. To make sure there is no danger, the restrained and gagged boys never sleep alone and there is always someone around them.”

“Mmpphhh!!”

“Shut your fucking mouth, son! If this is what it takes beat the stupidity out of your head, then so be it!”

“By the way… May I ask what he did, Richard? Not many fathers would agree to have their sons stay with us.” The soldier asked.

“I had a night shift yesterday and Nick decided to throw a party. There is nothing wrong with that, but he and his buddies got hammered like crazy. They tied my younger son up, gagged him and left the house. But the worst part was that they left the door open so everyone could enter and do whatever he wanted. Fortunately our neighbor was alarmed by the noise and came to my place to see what’s going on. He found Tom cruelly hogtied in the basement and immediately called me. That moment I realized my methods don’t work.”

“I see… I understand why you want to place him here, Richard.”

“Glad you do, man.”

“All right, one final thing to inform you about: our boys don’t have the access to mobile phones or the internet. For the first two weeks we don’t allow any contact with their families. You can visit him if you want after a month. But if you do, you must know that during the first visit, the boy must be bound and gagged, so he doesn’t talk the parent into taking him back home.”

“Mmmmhhhhh!!”

I looked at my father with horror; surely he wouldn’t be so cruel to leave me on the mercy of those guys! I tried to shake the hand from my lower face, but the jock was strict and tightened his grip every time I tried to talk or move my head. The zip-ties held my arms firmly behind my back and I had no way to persuade my Dad to take me home or apologize to him. I was terrified and when my father looked at me, I saw a glimpse of mercy in his eyes. Maybe there was still hope for me…

“Time to decide, Richard…”
Poll question number 2
Hey guys! Now that the first poll is over and the mystery solved let's try to guess what our protagonist's father should do now.

Here is the second question:

What will Richard Miller do?

Please scroll up and answer the poll! Also, write your answers in the comments, I am really looking forward to reading them :)

@Wedgieboy69 @Bradstick @mig137 @Gaybondage @bondagefreak @Smythdean @RopedBud @Muscle-Flex @Msueta@2 @BDBrit @gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @socjuc @MaxRoper @cj2125 @szlm1515 @DomTiesMen @sniffingyoursocks @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @wataru14 @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @NeedControl @harveygasson @dahanband @KidnappedCowboy @Whitestorm @jackroper @Sockbound1234 @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @TightropesEU @GoBucks @Tsuhaya @Jb99 @ohazut @ShortSocks @Gagster92 @Guardianbound @Radio_Ralph23 @gurisc @noarmgr @Subboi @Ak610
Last edited by squirrel 8 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK, so is this a free school?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Xtc wrote: 8 months ago OK, so is this a free school?
We will find out in the next chapter [mention]Xtc[/mention] :D

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Idk, I know dad is pissed, and possibly not thinking clearly passed his anger, but I definitely think he needs to negotiate terms. Even just one or two phone calls, how long Nick is going to remain at the school, visitations, etc. Or, letting his anger get the better of him, Dad may try and negotiate a harsher/longer sentence for Nick!
My M/M Stories Here
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I think dad will negotiate the terms.

Where do I enroll at this school? Although, I'd want to stay "new" and not have to start doing the military training :lol:
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Ah, the timeless tale of the wild child getting taken down a peg and taught obedience! I can't get enough.

I wonder if the two shirtless jocks are graduates themselves?
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Yeah, bondage as an educational practice is always good! :twisted:

Of course his dad will left him in good care!
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Uhm dad's pissed but is he that pissed to leave his son there for that long under those conditions? Perhaps he knows more then he letting his son believe. I mean yeah he tied his little brother up and left the house but I'm not sure all the pieces are adding up yet. I'm honestly leaning towards more a scare tactic. Doesn't mean he won't be spending time at the school but the terms may just not be entirely true. Just my thoughts, I'm sure we'll find out soon!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic