Crossing the line I (M+/m+) Chapter 6

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who is the guest?

Poll ended at 5 months ago

A: The headmaster
16%
B: Nick's father
11%
C: Nick's younger brother
74%
D: Other ( specify )
No votes

Total votes: 19

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Great continuation @squirrel. Man, do those socks ever look rotten or what? It's interesting to find out that these guys are probably into restraining other guys but it's even more interesting that they apparently already clued into the fact that their prisoner might be into it. Either way, I voted for option B: They will light up cigars and enjoy the sight of their prisoner.

Welcome to the forum @Gala! It's always a thrill to see a new member join us! ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 months ago Great continuation @squirrel. Man, do those socks ever look rotten or what? It's interesting to find out that these guys are probably into restraining other guys but it's even more interesting that they apparently already clued into the fact that their prisoner might be into it. Either way, I voted for option B: They will light up cigars and enjoy the sight of their prisoner.
I'm glad you liked the chapther @bondagefreak ! I already have the next chapter ready, but need to wait two weeks for the of the poll 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very hot stuffinf scene! Man those socks were nasty!

I voted for them to light up some cigars!
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

This was a great chapter. The handgag description was perfect. I think a bit of torment involving breath play should come next.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I voted for D
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

I usually go to the adult section and have really missed out on some of these great stories. I love this one, read it all in one sitting. A year of school and training? Oof hopefully he learns by then, or not haha 😆
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

@that1kid13 , glad you like it :) Next chapter will be posted when the time for voting ends :)

@Subboi , breathplay you say? Never thought about it.... sounds devilish :twisted:

@GoBucks , thanks man, I enjoyed the stuffing as well! Was really fun to write it....

TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Nice sock detail 8-)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

TightropesEU wrote: 6 months ago Nice sock detail 8-)
Thank you, there will be more to come :D

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

So I thought this one through but voted for tickle him (I casted my vote yesterday, so it's not gonna sway the tie right now). Leaving him alone in a story is to boring. I'm not big on smoking cigars (even if I do on rare occasions) so I kind of ruled that one out. Playfully smacking someone helpless is okay but nothing to hard. However since I have found in person just how fun it is to tickle someone bound helpless, I choose that option!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 6 - The prisoner's thoughts

Once my mouth was stuffed and the muzzle gag locked on my face, my imprisonment was complete. The restraints were flawless and everyone in the room knew well that I would never be able to free myself without help. No matter how much I tried, I could only whimper pathetically into the oversized gag and the sound that escaped my mouth was barely audible, even for me. I lied helpless on the bed, chewing on Brad’s putrid, cheesy socks and watched my captors who were now looking down at me. I really hoped they were done with me, but after several moments they looked at each other and nodded, apparently silently agreeing with something I couldn’t understand. The two shirtless young soldiers started inspecting the straps which were immobilizing me and tightened the ones that, in their opinion, required tightening. I moaned and tried to beg them to stop, but nothing I did could make them change their mind; they were ruthless and were following the orders they got to the letter. After they retied some of my bonds they looked me in the eye and smirked at my pathetic attempts to speak.
“There, that should hold you, bro.” Dave said with a smile on his face.

Mmmmhh….

“Don’t bother, the gag stays on at least until late afternoon. We were told to keep you silenced and we’re not going to disobey our orders.
Unfortunately for you, it means that you’ll have to skip the dinner.” Brad added.

Mmmmhhhh!

“Before we leave you alone with your thoughts and give you some time to think what you did to your younger brother and what danger you could have put him in, let me warn you: you may struggle and yell into your gag all you want, but the more you do, the longer you’ll stay in restraints. Usually the newcomers give up rather quickly, but sometimes they’re really stubborn and some of them need to be kept bound and gagged almost permanently for near a month. If you don’t want to go through that, I really suggest that you just take your punishment as a man; after all, all that’s happening to you now is merely the consequences of your own deed.” Dave said calmly.

“I hope you’ll stick to my buddy’s advice, Nick. You seem to be a neat guy who just happened to make a big mistake in his life. Once your ordeal is over we might even become good friends… Think about this and don’t give us any reasons to prolong the time you spend in restraints. No one in this room wants this…” Brad added, put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed in gently.

I looked up at my two captors and nodded my head; I wasn’t stupid and quickly realized that struggling and shouting would be me no good to me. The army jocks seemed satisfied with my attitude; they said nothing more and just headed to the other room, but left the door open. I was glad that, despite being mercilessly restrained and gagged, I wasn’t locked alone and could at least listen and sometimes watch what they were doing. Dave and Brad turned the TV on and turned the volume up so I could hear it. I was really grateful for that; apparently they both cared for me and wanted to make my predicament as bearable as they could. For some time I tried to focus on the movie, but soon my mind started dozing off and different thoughts began to appear in it.

The thirst scene I recalled was the one in the headmaster’s office just an hour or so ago. I once again felt the humiliation I was put through when I sat there with my arms zip-tied behind my back and with a complete stranger’s sweaty palm clamped tightly over my lower face. My own father was right next to me, but he did nothing to protect me or help me; on the contrary, he seemed satisfied with what I was going through. The anger started filling me up again; the more I thought about how he and his soldier buddy treated me, the more furious I got. I wanted to yell and struggle, but the restraints did their job and the only thing I could do was clenching my fists. Suddenly I desperately wanted out of the bed I was strapped to, but, fortunately for me, I was still reasonable enough to not cause too much noise. I was fully aware that if I caused Brad and Dave any troubles, they wouldn’t hesitate to report this to the headmaster and I already knew he wouldn’t have anything against punishing me for my behavior. Especially after he got my father’s permission to do it whenever he thought it was necessary….

Suddenly another memory appeared in my mind. It was blurry and vogue, but I had no doubts that it was a glimpse of the previous night: my brother was lying flat on his stomach and I was sitting on his back. Someone was holding his wrists behind his back while I was duct taping them together. I had no idea what happened before and after the scene and I didn’t even know if all of my buddies were involved in restraining Tom, but I certainly remembered that he was consumed with rage. When I let myself sink into the memory for a while I had to admit that I couldn’t blame him for that; he had every right to be mad at me, but I still couldn’t imagine my predicament to be a just punishment for what me and my buddies did. I tried to calm down and suddenly another thought caught my attention: if I wasn’t the only one in the crime, were my friends also being punished right now? Even if they were, I really doubted that they were going through the same thing I was.

After a few moments I let go of the memory and realized I wasn’t alone in the room. Dave and Brad were standing over me with faint smiles on their faces. They checked my gag and my bonds and after deciding everything was in order they sat at their desks. I moaned quietly into the vinegary socks, but the jocks ignored me completely not even favoring me with one glance. I watched them open books and start reading. It was clear that none of my captors would pay me any attention, so I closed my eyes and tried to recall something more from the disastrous night, but no matter how hard I tried, I could only see myself sitting on my brother’s back and wrapping the monstrous roll of duct tape around his crossed wrists. I sighed and focused on the scene, hoping that at least some more scenes would return, but nothing of that sort happened.

“All right, Dave, time to have some dinner.” I was brought back to reality by Brad’s voice.

“Yeah, I got a little hungry too.”

Mmmhhhh?

“Sorry, buddy. We have the orders to keep you gagged, so you have to skip this meal. But don’t worry, we’ll eat in the other room, so you’re not bothered by the smell.” Dave said with a smile.

I tried squirming and speaking, but the young soldiers simply stood up and left the bedroom, leaving me alone, frustrated and hungry. I heard one of them leaving the apartment and was somewhat relieved that at least one of them stayed with me; I definitely didn’t want to be alone while bound and gagged like I was. Soon the jock came back and a faint smell of something very delicious reached my nostrils. I moaned again, but that was everything I could do. My captors were enjoying their dinner and chatting about gym, classes, computer games. I did my best to focus on the talk, but my stomach made it really difficult for me; after all, the only thing I had in my mouth today was some strange drink my father had given me in the morning. Everything apart from Brad’s filthy socks, that is.
Once the jocks finished and Brad left the room to return the empty plates, Dave came back to our bedroom and sat on his chair. He moved close to my bed and looked at me for a while.

“Soon, you’re gonna have a guest. And for that we need to retie you in a different position. Are you going to be a good boy, or do we need to use some brute force to make you more obedient?” He asked with a threat in his voice.

Mmmmhh…” I nodded

“Good….”
Poll question number 6
Nick has spent some time alone...

Here is the sixth question:

Who is the guest?

Please scroll up and answer the poll! Also, write your answers in the comments, I am really looking forward to reading them :)

@Wedgieboy69 @Bradstick @mig137 @Gaybondage @bondagefreak @Smythdean @RopedBud @Muscle-Flex @Msueta@2 @BDBrit @gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @socjuc @MaxRoper @cj2125 @szlm1515 @DomTiesMen @sniffingyoursocks @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @wataru14 @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @NeedControl @harveygasson @dahanband @KidnappedCowboy @Whitestorm @jackroper @Sockbound1234 @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @TightropesEU @GoBucks @Tsuhaya @Jb99 @ohazut @ShortSocks @Gagster92 @Guardianbound @Radio_Ralph23 @gurisc @noarmgr @Subboi @Ak610 @ChairBoy @abcdefsmith3 @that1kid13
Last edited by squirrel 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Seems like a well-ordered system. I wonder who?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I see the least likely option (in my opinion) was the correct answer. But unlike my reason for why I wouldn't have chosen it, it actually played off rather well for leaving him to reflect and think about his actions!

So let's see if I get this wrong too. I voted for his little brother being the visitor. That would be fitting but that could also come at a later time. Curious to see!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I definitely feel like it has to be the brother, right? What happened to him is the whole reason all this is happening! It'll be a truly fitting send off if little bro gets one last bit of revenge!
My M/M Stories Here
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Intriguing
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

This is a great premise for a bondage story. Iam very intrigued to see how it develops.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic