Crossing the line I (M+/m+) Chapter 6

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who is the guest?

Poll ended at 5 months ago

A: The headmaster
16%
B: Nick's father
11%
C: Nick's younger brother
74%
D: Other ( specify )
No votes

Total votes: 19

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I voted to take him home. Agreeing to everything would be too predictable, and trying to negotiate seems like a wasted effort. Taking him home will offer the chance for Richard to tackle the project himself, or with the help of his police and fire associates (Mitch and bob). It would also have potential opportunities for Tom to be involved with some aspects of his brothers reform and retribution.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I bet after hearing all the conditions and rules, dad will change his mind and take his son home, but try to emulate this correctional facility's conditions and regulations by enforcing the corrective measures himself. Could obviously go either way though.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I voted to try and negotiate some terms...but I can tell that they will say take it or leave it....Nick is going to suffer through this. I bet he won't pull that stunt on his brother anymore...just sayin :lol: Eager to hear what happens next!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

like this scenario alot ,and the reason i voted the way i did was hopefully the dad will be taken down as well.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 3 - The decision

“Frank, before I make up my mind I need to know one more thing…” My father said and it gave me a glimmer of hope.

“What is it, Richard?”

“If I decide to leave Nick here, for how long would he have to stay here?”

“At least one year. Remember it’s a normal school, dude. We prefer our students not to change it in the middle of the academic year. Plus, it gives us enough time to teach those young men how to behave and not cause too much problems. Does it make you change your mind?”

“No. Certainly not, Frank.”

My father turned his gaze to me again and I felt a sudden fear; his eyes were cold and there was no mercy in them. The strict firefighter was looking down at me and I had no doubts what his decision was. I tried to protest, but the giant palm of one of the soldiers kept me almost completely quiet. No matter how much I wanted to speak, the muscular jock made sure that only very muffled sounds could escape my mouth. Struggling didn’t do any good to me either; it only made the tight zip-ties dig in more into my skin.

“You know what, son? I could forgive throwing a party and getting drunk as hell; the hangover would be a just punishment for that. I could even understand tying up your younger brother and stashing him in a room or something, so he doesn’t disturb you and your buddies. But leaving him alone hogtied, gagged and without supervision is unforgettable. And to make matters worse you didn’t even bother to close the door! Has it even crossed your useless mind that if there was a fire, your brother would die?! Or if there was a robbery: what do you think the thieves would do if they found him completely helpless and unable to call for help?! They could have taken him with them or, even worse, kill him in that fucking basement!” Dad was practically yelling at me at that point.

“Mmmmmhhhh!”

“Too late for apologies. Try it in a year. And not only to me, but, in the first place, to Tom.” My father added and turned to the soldier: “Nick stays here, Frank. Do whatever it takes to keep him out of trouble. If he misbehaves you have my permission to punish him too.”

“Mmmmhhhh!!”

“You heard the man, boys. Take our new student to his room.” The soldier turned to his shirtless assistants.

“Yes Sir!” The two jocks replied in unison.

I tried to struggle and shout, but there was no way I could escape my fate. The soldiers picked me up and dragged me out of the room. Before they had done it I tried one last time to beg my father not to leave me here, but he just turned his head away and started talking with his friend again. I was screwed up and I was perfectly aware of it. For some time I was fighting with my two captors, but after a while I was so exhausted that I let them march me to wherever they wanted. Once I calmed down I looked around and realized that I was on a typical school corridor. There were some guys around my age; some of them were strictly bound and gagged and some of them had only their arms tied behind their backs, but all of them were guarded by a soldier. I wanted to ask what that meant, but the sweaty palm over my mouth prevented me from doing that. After few more steps one of the jock opened a door and they showed me in.

I looked around again and saw quite large apartment. The living room was larger than I thought; it was very spacious, had a small coffee table in the middle of it and four comfortable chairs turned towards a big TV screen hanging on the opposite wall. From what I could see one doors led to the kitchen, the other one to the bathroom and the last room must have been the bedroom. I remained quiet, surprised by the size of the flat. One of the soldiers closed the door, locked it and stood in front of me. He looked me in the eye and once again I had a feeling that he and his buddy were actually nice guys and, if it wasn’t for the circumstances, I could easily become friends with them.

“Your name is Nick, right?” He asked suddenly, bringing me back to reality.

“Mmmhhh….” I nodded my head.

“My name is Dave and the guy hand gagging you is Brad.”

“Mmmhhh….”

“Sorry, no talking for now. From what we heard you’ve done something really stupid and your father decided to punish you severely for that. You’re going to spend the next year here and this will be your apartment. There’s no point in struggling or trying to talk your way out of it. We realize that the first few weeks will be really hard for you, but don’t expect any compassion from us. After all you’re not innocent, right?” Dave said.

“Mmmhh….”

“But there are also some good news for you, lad. If you cooperate with us and don’t cause any troubles, your restraints won’t be that bad. You’ll get used to being tied up and silenced, but the sooner you learn to obey orders the sooner you’ll earn our trust and we won’t have to bind you too cruelly. The decision is up to you, but that’s the only decision you can make for now.” Brad added.

“Mmmhhh….”

“So, how will it be? Will you be a good boy and let us restrain you, or do we have to use brute force to drag you to the bedroom and tie you up there?”

“Mmmhhhgggg….”

For a moment I wanted to fight them, but I my fate was sealed anyway, so I decided to nod again and stay calm.

“Good. You’re more reasonable than I thought, Nick. Most boys fight and struggle like crazy….”

“Now, you remember what we said about being an obedient boy to earn the right for less tight restraints, right? That was all true, but unfortunately this doesn’t apply to the first week of your stay here, Nick…” Dave said and smiled at me.

“Mmhhhh!...”
Poll question number 3
HI guys! We already know what Richard decided to do, so now it's time to guess how will our main protagonist be restrained...

Here is the third question:

How will Dave and Brad restrain Nick?

Please scroll up and answer the poll! Also, write your answers in the comments, I am really looking forward to reading them :)

@Wedgieboy69 @Bradstick @mig137 @Gaybondage @bondagefreak @Smythdean @RopedBud @Muscle-Flex @Msueta@2 @BDBrit @gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @socjuc @MaxRoper @cj2125 @szlm1515 @DomTiesMen @sniffingyoursocks @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @wataru14 @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @NeedControl @harveygasson @dahanband @KidnappedCowboy @Whitestorm @jackroper @Sockbound1234 @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @TightropesEU @GoBucks @Tsuhaya @Jb99 @ohazut @ShortSocks @Gagster92 @Guardianbound @Radio_Ralph23 @gurisc @noarmgr @Subboi @Ak610
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I wonder what arrangements are made for the school holidays.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

well nick... you really screwed all and daddy dont have any mercy for punish you...

will be a long year... hope the kiddo learn to behave :D :D :D :D
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

HOGTIE HIM TIGHTLY
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

Another exciting story Squirrel!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Dang, part of me wants to believe Nick's father is still running a scare tactic. A year in this school is a long time but I have doubts and maybe he is that serious.

If he's semi non resistant, I voted for a chair tie but a tight hogtie would be good punishment after what he did to his younger brother, so should he be more resistant, that would be appropriate.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fun continuation! I'm partial to hogties, but seeing as how I always tend to vote for them, I decided to cast my vote for the chair-tie, if only to bring both options on par with each other ;)

P.s - In the future, I would recommend always checking the poll option that allows users to change their votes.

Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Really enjoying this so far, especially the dynamic between everyone. Wonder how his first tie up punishment will be!?
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 4 - The first restraints

When I realized what Dave had just said I immediately started struggling again. For a moment I thought that the two jocks who were keeping me tied up and gagged were actually quite neat guys and I would easily become friends with them, but at that moment I changed my mind completely. I really wanted to break free, so I did everything I could to wiggle my hands free and shake Brad’s sweaty hand off my mouth. To my surprise the guys didn’t stop me from thrashing around; they just made sure that I stay silenced. After a few minutes of wild struggling it was obvious that all my efforts to escape my captors were futile. I stopped squirming and panted heavily in the middle of the room, with the young soldier’s palm still covering my protesting mouth. I looked Dave in the eye, begging him with my eyes to let me go, but he just smirked and then smiled devilishly at me.

“You done, buddy?” He asked in an almost friendly tone.

“Mmmhh…..”

“No matter how much you beg, struggle, grunt, whimper or moan, you’re not escaping your punishment, Nick. The Captain ordered us to keep you restrained and silenced and your father approved it. You have absolutely nothing to say in this matter, so why don’t you just accept your fate like a real man? Besides, you know the saying ‘don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time’? If you hadn’t left your brother hogtied, gagged and alone in the open house, you wouldn’t be here. So I guess you can blame only yourself for this.” Dave said looking me in the eye.

“Mmmmpphhhh!”

“All right, enough of this shit! Let’s take the brat to the bedroom and get this over with! I’m supposed to meet Mitch in an hour and hit the gym, so I hope you don’t mind staying with him, dude?”

“No problem, man!”

The two shirtless jocks were ignoring me completely and that me start struggling again in fury. Unfortunately, I was already exhausted, so it didn’t last for long. Brad and Dave waited until I stopped and marched me to the bedroom. When they dragged me inside I was surprised to see a very large room with three beds in the corners, three large, wooden desks next to them and four bookshelves filled with books and notebooks. For a brief moment I forgot I was a prisoner, so the guys had to push me forward and use some force to march me to the bed that was supposed to be mine for the incoming year. When I came closer and looked at it my eyes widened in fear and a quiet grunt escaped my mouth.

The bed seemed casual at first, but once I had a better look it appeared that there were countless straps attached to it. It was pretty clear what the guys’ intention was: I was going to be strapped to the bed like a mental patient and kept there for as long as the jocks or their superior officers wanted. I started begging once again, but it all fell on deaf ears. Before I could do anything, the shirtless guys cuffed the zip-ties on my wrists and force me down on the bed on my back. With my arms free I finally had the chance to fight, but it was a very short lived; Dave sat on my stomach and pinned my wrists above my head with his arms. Since he was much more muscular than me there was no way I could escape his vice like grip.

“I’ll remove my hand from your mouth, Nick. Don’t try anything stupid, got that?!” Brad asked roughly and removed his sweaty palm from his lover face without waiting for my answer.

“Fuck… guys, come on….” I tried to talk with them, but they ignored my pleas again.

“Shut the fuck up!” Dave snapped down at me.

I closed my eyes and gave up; it was clear that no matter what I would do those two alpha jocks would strap me down to that bed, so I stopped struggling and just let Brad do his job. While Dave was holding me still, leaving me no chance to escape, his companion was busy with restraining my right leg. I thought they were going to tie me up spread eagled at first, but I quickly realized they wanted to use every single strap to bind me. I felt Brad fasten a strap on my ankle, then on my calf, below and under the knee and finally the thigh. When he was done my right limb was totally immobilized, but before I had the time to fully realize how screwed I was, the muscular bloke started working on my left leg, restraining it quickly and skillfully.

“There, it should be enough for now….” Brad said when he finished.

For a brief moment I really thought they were done, but I was terribly wrong; my left arm was soon forced down alongside my body and strapped down at the wrist, forearm and arm. The same happened to my other arm and after what seemed like fifteen minutes or so, I was completely helpless and restrained. I tugged at the straps, but they were firm and none of the tight bonds went lose. After a moment of struggling I calmed down and looked up at my captors. They were standing arm to arm, smiling down at me, but their eyes remained cold; it seemed they wanted to give me the full treatment. To be honest I had no idea what else they could do to restrain my movement, but the mystery was soon solved. Brad and Dave reached to the other side of the bed and pulled out some more straps, which went from one side to another.

“Guys, I’m already tied up!” I tried to beg.

“This fucker is a talker….”

“Yeah, we’ll take of that in a moment, bro…”

The two jocks began fastening my whole body to the bed, ignoring my grunts and protests. By the time they finished I was mercilessly restrained and the only parts of my body I could control were my fingers and head. I was panting heavily as I watched Dave and Brad lean down towards me and double checking my bonds. When they were satisfied they stood over me again with their arms folded on their muscular chests. They smiled again and Dave squatted down next to my head. Before I had the time to react he clamped his sweaty palm over my mouth again and pinned my head to the bed.

“Time to shut this fucker up. Get the stuff, Brad, and I’ll make sure our new roommate stays nice and quiet…”

“Mmmhhh….!”

Poll question number 4
Now that Nick is securely strapped to the bed it's time to silence him...

Here is the fourth question:

How will Brad and Dave gag Nick?

Please scroll up and answer the poll! Also, write your answers in the comments, I am really looking forward to reading them :)

@Wedgieboy69 @Bradstick @mig137 @Gaybondage @bondagefreak @Smythdean @RopedBud @Muscle-Flex @Msueta@2 @BDBrit @gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @socjuc @MaxRoper @cj2125 @szlm1515 @DomTiesMen @sniffingyoursocks @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @wataru14 @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @NeedControl @harveygasson @dahanband @KidnappedCowboy @Whitestorm @jackroper @Sockbound1234 @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @TightropesEU @GoBucks @Tsuhaya @Jb99 @ohazut @ShortSocks @Gagster92 @Guardianbound @Radio_Ralph23 @gurisc @noarmgr @Subboi @Ak610

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for the continuation. I'm pleased that I had time to read it carefully without having to scan it as I have to for longer posts.
Going strong.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Another hot chapter! Voting for a good ole mouth stuffing and duct tape gag!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Muzzle! He needs to understand how truly fucked he is and how serious this situation is!
My M/M Stories Here
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

A big thick leather muzzle with a plug for his mouth.
If you're going all out, might as well go all out!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Since Nick has ended up tied to to bed with a ton of straps, similar to segufix (if it isn't), the muzzle is perfect for this scene!!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Definitely old fashioned mouth stuff and wrapped tape gag.
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

This is getting really hot. I think a padded muzzle gag is most suitable for this scenario. The guards seem to want to achieve complete immobilisation so a strong muzzle gag will prevent any jaw movements.
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

A muzzle gag with a plug inside the mouth seems definitely appropriate here. Institutional and unforgivable.
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
Gala
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gala »

I just read all four chapters in one go and ohhhh I really like the concept of this school!!!! :D to think that they claim to be a "normal" school only with the difference that the students are all bound and gagged most of time :shock: I'm looking forward to Nicks first two weeks and how the general routine will be after that :D when the two jocks marched Nick trough the school corridor and he saw students bound and gagged tightly and some with only their hands behind their back...sounds promising :lol: also I voted for muzzle gag because I felt like it was already said that it fitted the institutional setting and the the type of restraints best...
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

@squirrel Great continuations, finally getting caught up. I think Nick is royally screwed, the first week. After that comment it kind of sounds like Dave and Brad can do what they feel like the first week with him :o

I voted cleave gag and stuffing, but sounds like that isn't too popular on this survey.

Love the complete immobilization of Nick and how it was performed......completely subdued and restrained,....no way out! Looking forward to how this proceeds!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I voted for C but just as easily could've gone for E.
Both are great choices!

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 5 - Silencing the prisoner

With Dave’s sweaty palm covering my mouth I couldn’t do much more than moan and grunt quietly. My restraints were keeping me immobilized and no matter how much strength I put in the struggling, they held me firmly. The straps were tight, but they didn’t block the blood circulation; probably I wasn’t the first guy the muscular jocks tied up this way and it seemed that both of them had at least some experience in restraining young guys like me. The hand gag was flawless as well; the palm was clamped tightly over my lower face, allowing only barely audible grunts and moans to escape my protesting mouth. Of course I tried to move my head and shake Dave’s hand off, but the handsome jock just smirked at my futile attempts to regain the ability to speak. I looked him in the eye for a moment and tried to plea, but he ignored me completely. In fact, I was under the impression that he was pretty enjoying my predicament and loved being in full control. At that moment I wanted to know more about that guy, but since conversation was now unreachable for me I had to put all the questions that were suddenly swirling in my head aside.

Dave and I spent some time like this. After several minutes of struggling I gave up and just stared at the handsome jock, who seemed to be satisfied that I calmed down and didn’t cause any problems. He even loosened the grip on my mouth a little bit, but the moment I moved my head he tightened it back, just in case. I closed my eyes and focused on breathing, which wasn’t easy; Dave’s index finger was partially blocking my nostrils, so every breath I took made me inhale his strong, masculine scent. I couldn’t do anything with it, so I decided to let it go and just lie there, helpless, immobilized and silenced. After some time I heard footsteps approaching and soon I saw Brad coming back; he was holding something in his hands, but I had no idea what it was. The muscular jock placed the strange thing on the deck and stood next to my bed with his arms folded on his shirtless, broad chest. He was smiling down at me, which made me whimper into his buddy’s sweaty palm.

“How is our new roommate doing, man?”

“You’re gonna be surprised, but he’s quite calm now. Of course, he tried to yell and beg me to let him go, but I know how to make a prisoner quiet. When he realized his struggles are useless he calmed down.”

“Really? Well, that’s unexpected… usually boys like him fight for as long as they can, but maybe our guest is smarter than most of the newcomers. Or maybe that’s something else…” Brad replied with a wicked smile on his face.

“You think?”

“I dunno, it’s too soon to tell, mate.”

I was looking at my both captors, not actually knowing what they were talking about and eager to get that knowledge. I tried to speak but Dave’s palm was doing a great job and the only sound I could utter was very faint grunts. Even though the two soldiers were perfectly aware that I wanted to ask what they meant, they didn’t stop their conversation. They continued for several more moments before Brad finally decided that they should get to business and finish their task. I looked at him and saw that he had a devilish smile on his face. I gulped; I had a vague idea what he was going to do and I didn’t like it. But no matter how much I would protest, there was no way they would change their mind. From what I knew, the fact that I didn’t fight them impressed them a little bit, so I decided to follow that way and make my predicament less intense.

“You know what, buddy?” Brad asked me.

“Mmmhh….” I replied and my captors laughed.

“You seem to be a neat guy, who just did something wrong. I hope that once your predicament in our school is over we could become good friends and find out if we have as much in common as I think we do!”

“Mmmhhh!” I tried to say and nod my head.

“But unfortunately for you, you’re our prisoner for now and Dave and I have strict orders how we should deal with you for the time being. It’s nothing personal, dude, I hope you understand that….”

When Brad finished his sentence I knew I was in deep shit. I watched him take one of the chairs and sit on it. With growing horror I observed him put his booted feet on the bed, just next to my head and unlace them. The odor that escaped his army boots was overwhelming and when the scent hit my nose I immediately started coughing and struggling in my bonds. The young jocks didn’t even bother to notice my efforts. Ignoring my pleas, Brad removed both boots from his feet, revealing a pair of super worn socks. They were so close to my face that my eyes nearly watered from the stench. They were incredibly dirty and it seemed that the jock had been wearing them for at least several weeks; I really doubted that someone could make a pair of socks that dirty in only days. The holes made them look even more repulsive.
“As we said, for the first week here you’re going to be restrained and gagged almost all the time. This time can be prolonged if the boss decides that it’s necessary. I realize that having my wonderfully worn out socks in your mouth might not be your dream, but they’re going in anyway. So be a good boy, don’t cause us any troubles and open up your yap wide! The more cooperative you are, the better for you. And one more thing, Nick: when Dave removes his hand from your face I don’t want to hear a peep from you, got it?” Brad said in a stern voice.

“Mmhhh….”

For a moment I was considering protesting and yelling at them to let me go, but I already knew it would be pointless. But, on the other hand, I definitely didn’t want to have those rancid, cheesy socks in my mouth so the moment the grip on my lower face was released I clamped my mouth and refused to open it. The young muscular jocks just smiled and Dave pinched my nose shut; it was only a matter of time now and after a few moments I had to breath. The second I opened my yap, Brad started pushing the first sock inside. I coughed and shouted, but that didn’t help me at all. The soldier was focused on silencing me and when the first filthy sock was behind my teeth he immediately started forcing the second one in as well. This time it was much harder; my mouth wasn’t big and one sock would be enough to gag me, but that didn’t matter. After a few long moments of struggling, Brad finally managed to push all the material inside and once he did, Dave clamped his sweaty hand over my mouth again.

Mmmmhhh…” I tried to say and was surprised how muffled my attempts to speak were.

I watched Brad take the strange thing he had put on the desk a few minutes ago and dangle it in front of my terrified face. I have never seen anything like that before, but I knew what it was: a thick leather muzzle gag. I closed my eyes, knowing too well what he and his army buddy would do with it and I didn’t have to wait long to find out that I was right. Dave removed his palm from my mouth and at the same moment his cruel friend started applying the nasty thing to my face. The leather bulb that was build in the gag was forced between my teeth making sure that Brad’s horrifying stuffing would stay where it was supposed to stay. When the gag was adjusted to my lower face, the muscular jocks started strapping it tightly to my head. With every strap I felt the gag tighten and stick to my face more and more. The guys took their time to buckle every notch as tightly as they could and when they finished I could only look at them and moan extremely quietly. The gag was flawless and they knew that.
Mmpphhh…

“Sorry, buddy. We hope you’re tough enough to endure this.” It was everything I heard from Dave.
Poll question number 5
Nick is now well restrained and silenced....

Here is the fifth question:

What will Brad and Dave do now?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic