The bunker (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The bunker (m/m)

Post by BoudBoy22 »

The dry leaves crunched under their new sneakers as they walked along that narrow path, with monumental trees on both sides, where from time to time a squirrel would jump and shake the branches. The two friends had asked their parents for permission to take a short walk in the woods surrounding the cabins where both families planned to spend the three-day weekend, taking advantage of the fact that neither of the boys would have to go to school on Monday.

Leandro and Agustín were two boys in the seventh grade, although Agustín was thirteen years old, something that was noticeable in his voice that was beginning to crack and his height, and Leandro twelve. They had just met at the beginning of the year, plus their parents were neighbors and apparently very good friends. The two children seemed to have the soul of adventurers, as they were passionate about exploration and nature.

"So your parents didn't want to send you to school after the sixth grade because of your illness?" Leandro said, while he absently played with a yoyo.

"Yes, epilepsy is not a game. I'd be in eighth grade right now" Agustín replied as he pushed his bangs of blond hair away from his forehead.

"Then we wouldn't have met" explained Leandro with a twinkle in his amber eyes.

"Exactly, brother" Agustin said and affectionately wrapped his slender arm around the younger boy's neck.

"Hey, Agustín, look at that!" Leandro exclaimed.

"What is that thing?

Behind some bushes a kind of rusty metal dome jutted out. As they got closer, the two boys noticed that there was a hatch over the top of the dome. They approached and after exchanging glances they began to try to turn the crank, but it was stuck due to the rusty metal.

"This thing is stuck" Leandro muttered, wiping away the beads of sweat that came out of his curly black hair and slid down his forehead.

"Yeah, I wish I had Alejandro's muscles.

"Your brother could spin this thing in the blink of an eye.

"Let's keep trying" proposed Agustín and they both continued trying until little by little the crank gave way and the hatch opened, releasing a puff of hot air with the smell of iron. A metal staircase led down into the darkness of what appeared to be a bunker. Again both friends exchanged knowing glances and went down slowly. Sweaty, they ventured to explore that old hideout.

"It's dark here, and it's hot," Leandro said.

"Wait, I think there's a switch here" Agustín whispered and after a while a couple of yellowish bulbs came to life and illuminated the small room that probably didn't exceed 8x6 meters. With clarity, they could see that in that small hiding place there was a bunk, several cardboard boxes scattered on the dusty floor, a couple of shelves with cans of food, tools and...

"Look at this, brother!" Agustin exclaimed as he glanced at two coils of rope and a coil of silver duct tape on the shelves.

"What the hell?" Leandro said, while he felt that his ears were on fire.

"It looks like a kidnapper's lair" Agustín observed. "Look at this, Leandro" Agustín continued, cutting a long piece of tape and smoothing it over his lips. He was muttering pretending to try to speak, while he placed his arms behind his back, pretending that he had them tied up, something that apparently seemed to amuse him. Leandro, on the other hand, seemed uncomfortable, nervous and even somewhat anxious. He liked what he saw, because he secretly visited bondage-themed pages and somehow imagined his friend in a similar situation.

"You look funny, like a kidnapped child" Leandro said with a false and nervous smile.

"Mmmfguhm!" Agustín said, removing the piece of tape from his mouth and picking up a small red rubber ball with leather straps on the sides. He placed it in his mouth, without fastening the straps.

"How do you know that goes in the mouth?" Leandro asked, now he had blushed, something that luckily was not noticeable due to the lighting.

"My brother has many magazines with bound women and most of them have one of these in their mouths" said Agustín. "Hey, I have an idea, do you know how to tie knots? You could tie me like those women in the magazines, I always wanted to know what it felt like.

Agustín had said that with such naturalness, which indicated that for him it was all an innocent game. Leandro did not think so and his hands began to shake.

"I, I… of course, if you want. I mean, it's not that I'm an expert but I'll do my best" said Leandro, and he was certainly very good at tying knots, since he practiced with himself, tying his ankles when no one was around. home.

"Okidoki" Agustín answered and lay down on the bottom bunk with his hands crossed behind his back.

"Hey, you have to take off the fifty bracelets you're wearing.

"You're rigth" Agustín took off his multicolored bracelets, and with his bare and vulnerable wrists Leandro got to work, taking a long piece of rope and beginning to wind it at least four times before tying it vertically, forming a sort of tight handcuffs of brown rope.

Leandro saw how Agustín twisted his wrists and a huge smile crossed his face. At that time he was enjoying it a lot, and best of all, his friend had volunteered.

"Wow, it's…uh, tight, you sure are good" Agustín gasped.

"You're comfortable, right? May I continue?"

Agustín nodded and turned on his back, offering his feet for Leandro to tie his ankles, repeating the same process on his knees and on his thighs, protected by his green cargo shorts.

"Perfect, now put that ball in my mouth and fasten it behind my neck" suggested Agustín.

Leandro took the ballgag with trembling fingers and placed it behind the teeth of his friend and later fastened it tightly behind his neck, as he had requested, this made Agustín give a small moan that for a moment worried Leandro. Leandro.

"Are you OK?"

"Hgagugmphm" agreed Agustín and began to struggle as if he really was subdued by a kidnapper.

Leandro watched the scene for a while, then had the uncontrollable urge to take Agustín's sneakers off and after thinking about it for a moment, he took his blond friend by surprise and stripped him of his white sneakers, revealing feet covered in rainbow socks. Leandro brought his face closer to his friend's feet and for a moment he had another impulse, this time to sniff his feet, but he stopped himself and instead began to tickle him. Agustín began to shake and his laughter was muffled by the rubber ball stuck in his mouth.

Finally, Leandro got bored of that game and after taking a couple of photos of his friend, he untied him. Agustín placed the bracelets strategically to cover the marks that the rope had left, as for the red marks of the ballgag on his cheeks, he would have to invent some explanation. From then on, that bunker had become their playground every time they went on vacation there.
Carelessheal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carelessheal »

nice story seems our friend here has a secret foot fetish he never knew about
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Hum, can only imagine what that bunker was being used for before 😅

Sounds like these two friends will have quite a bit of fun in the future. Why couldn't it have been this easy to find someone to tie up when I was their age? 🤣🤣
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

Great story, BoudBoy. :D Best Regards.----Ebascoray
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Ebascoray wrote: 9 months ago Great story, BoudBoy. :D Best Regards.----Ebascoray
Thank You so much, dude.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

wow... nice story...

for a moment s think the kiddos gonna be catched by the bunker owner and his partners and the kiddos would be a long time in that place :D :D :D
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

alkaid_ wrote: 9 months ago wow... nice story...

for a moment s think the kiddos gonna be catched by the bunker owner and his partners and the kiddos would be a long time in that place :D :D :D
Thanks, Alkaid. Maybe somethig like that happens in another chapter.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story! I really wonder what was this bunker used for.... :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

squirrel wrote: 9 months ago Great story! I really wonder what was this bunker used for.... :)
Knowing you, I am sure you had same thoughts :P
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

TightropesEU wrote: 9 months ago
squirrel wrote: 9 months ago Great story! I really wonder what was this bunker used for.... :)
Knowing you, I am sure you had same thoughts :P
Haha, that's true :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

congratulations this first chapter is really amazing
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Great story, thank you!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

For those who are asking: such bunkers existed until quite recently in Britain, there was one in my junior school, it was an air-raid shelter.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Xtc wrote: 9 months ago For those who are asking: such bunkers existed until quite recently in Britain, there was one in my junior school, it was an air-raid shelter.
Thank You so much. And thanks for the favorites on deviantart.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

You're most welcome.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic