The distance between us (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The distance between us (M/M)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

My friend, Elliot, decided to go back home for a long weekend. He was never popular when he lived with his family, and he had nothing to do that Friday, thus, he was wearing a wifebeater with some shorts while we were on a video chat.

His younger brother, Seth, entered the room. He is tall, muscled, with wavy, brown hair, and a pearly smile that girls love. Elliot, on the other hand, is a shorter, slim dude. He wasn't very lucky with girls, even though some say he's cute.

“Ok, dude, I have some friends coming over. I was hoping you could stay here in the meantime. You don’t know them, so it would be boring for you”, Seth said.

“What! No, you can’t bring people over. Mom and dad were very specific about it. I’m in charge, remember?”

“You sure about that?”

“Yes!”

“All right”.

Seth was still in the room. Through the screen, I saw him walking behind his older brother before he grabbed his hands and brought them behind the chair.

“What the f*ck are you doing?”, Elliot cried.

Suddenly, it was all noise and brawling. I could see Elliot struggling in his chair, with his arms behind him. Curse words were flying all over.

“What’s going on?”, I asked.

It was clear they were having a clash, but the camera only showed me Elliot’s desperate face and his jumping and thrashing around with his arms behind him. It was fun to watch. Since I don’t have any siblings myself, I can laugh my ass out every time my friends fight with their brothers. I wanted to know what was happening, so I repeated the question.

“I think he’s talking to you”, Seth mocked his brother.

“Shut up!”

I was really amused, and I kept asking.

“He’s tying my hands behind me”, Elliot finally admitted. He looked so embarrassed and upset.

“What!”, was all I could say before laughing at the top of my head.

Having his friend from college watching him being owned by his baby brother must have been utterly humbling for Elliot. Yes, he was kind of dorky in classes, and we never thought of him as the man in charge in his family, but this was completely different.

“Stop it!”. Elliot flied his arms mildly as Seth was tying the last knot.

“Or what? You’ll tell mom?”

“Yes!”, Elliot said. It sounded rather cringy coming from a nineteen-years-old college student, and it showed in Elliot’s face.

The threat didn’t seem to have any impact on the jock, who disappeared from the screen.

“No! F*ck off! Quit it!”

A new commotion followed, only this time, shorter and less hectic. With his arms tied up behind the back of the chair. Elliot’s mobility was greatly reduced.

“What’s he doing now?”, I asked.

“He’s tying my legs. Could you stop laughing? This isn’t helping”.

“I’m sorry”, I said. “Hey, man, he’s your big brother, could you, please, untie him?”

“Sorry, no can do”.

“Well, I tried”.

Elliot called his baby brother some more names before I could see Seth again on the screen and, then walking off.

“So, is this a thing you do?”

“Of course not!”, Elliot hurried to say.

“Is he done? Did he leave?”

“No, he’s gonna bring something to gag me with”.

Elliot looked down when he said that. Man, the poor guy looked defeated and humiliated beyond measure. Thinking back, I probably shouldn’t have laughed at him so much. He gave me a resented look before he resumed his struggle against the bindings.

“This is your chance to escape”.

“What do you think I’m trying to do?”

“Did he tie you up good?”

“Yes, I can’t do this. I can’t believe this f*cker dared to do this to me”.

“Why don’t you walk to the door, chair and all, and lock it? It would give you some time to escape”.

“I can’t. He tied my feet together and then, tied them to my hands. They’re not even touching the ground”.

“Man, you’re screwed”, I chuckled.

“You gotta help me, dude!”

Looking at the poor b@stard, I … was amused, yes, but I also felt pity for him. However, being realistic, he was only a face on the screen at the moment. “How? I’m two hundred miles away”.

“Ok, time for you to shut up. We don’t want you to be yelling and ruining the party, do we?”

“I’m gonna kill you when I’m out of here. Mom and dad will never let you alone again”.

“So what? I’m about to go to college. Now, open up”.

The captive refused to answer, moving his head to avoid having his mouth filled with the socks Seth was holding.

“If you cooperate, I’m gonna let you keep an ounce of your dignity in front of your friend. If you don’t, I’m gonna leave you naked. Your choice”.

Elliot’s eyes went from the screen to his brother, to the socks, before he sighed and opened his mouth, allowing Seth to cram the socks all the way in, making the cheeks bulge. The captive started struggling once again.

“Don’t be such a p*ssy, they’re from yesterday”.

Seth hand gagged his brother to prevent him from spitting the socks. Then, he used many layers of duct tape around his head to finish the job. At the end, only grunts and muffled noises came out of the captive.

I couldn’t wash the grin out of my face as I watched the whole show. Of course, I felt bad about my friend, but it wasn’t as if he was getting kidnapped or anything.

“This is how you used to keep him off your back?”

“Nah, this a new trick I didn’t expect to use. I guess I could have done it before. I’m bigger than him since I was a freshman”.

Seth smoothed the tape over the mouth and checked on the knots.

“Would you mind looking after him for me? You can call to the house if something happens”.

“Sure, no problem”.

For the next couple of hours, we watched movies, with Elliot on a secondary screen to make sure he was ok. Since grunts was all Elliot could provide, his answers were limited to yes or no, making the conversation pretty much unilateral.

Not long before sunrise, Seth showed up again. Elliot was dozy, but he woke up completely as soon as he heard the doorknob. He grunted, angrily, and thrashed around.

“A little grumpy, aren’t we?”, Seth babbled, barely able to articulate. He set himself behind his brother, who stopped moving, puffed, and looked over his shoulder. Then, the younger boy looked at me on the screen and asked, “did you know he’s got ticklish armpits?”

With his eyes wide open, Elliot resumed his struggle, to no avail. In no time, he had his brother’s fingers invading his underarms, making him jolt, before he exploded in laughter, matching my own.

Elliot was staring at the screen with eyes like plates, as if pleading me to make his brother stop. His desperate attempts to put an end to the whole thing had proven to be useless. He wasn’t even able to beg Seth to stop, having no other option but to wait for his devious sibling’s mercy.

The torture reached a new level when armpits and feet were tickled at the same time. As Elliot fought against his bindings, it became obvious how well tied up he was.

Seth, eventually, decided to stop torturing his brother and untied his hands, leaving him the job to release his feet and undo the gag. I watched my friend take off the tape and couldn’t help laughing at his reddened underarms.

“Great, I’m glad it’s over”, I said.

“And so is your fun”.

“Hey, I was here with you”.

“Yeah, I guess it’s true”, Elliot said as he finished untying himself, before he added with only half sarcasm, “Thank you”.

“It was my pleasure”.

Actually, I recorded the whole thing since the brawl started. I thought it would be some minor, silly prank. He begs me not to show it to anyone. Of course, I wouldn’t. I just play the footage to tease him every now and then.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I love it. I can just imagine the humiliation of being tied and gagged by your "little" brother would be humiliating enough, but the fact that his friend watched the whole time is a whole different level of degrading. Too bad the other guests at the house didn't get to see him.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Nice litle story, I loved it! :) Scott found a great way to keep his older brother out of his head... :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A fun little story! The wonders of modern technology! And what a nice friend the protagonist is, keeping Elliot company! Plus, he now knows a sure-fire way to deal with his friend if Elliot ever annoys him too much! :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Great stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic