In the Families Shoes M/FF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

In the Families Shoes M/FF

Post by WyattW5 »

A story Request by Beetlebailey13 I hope this is something like you wanted.

a young man named Jacob stands out of the home of his girlfriend Rebecca waiting to be let in. Rebecca’s mother a sweet and kind woman opens the door with a warm welcoming smile
“come in Jacob here to see Rebecca I imagine” Jacob smiles his hands together in front smiling as she welcomed him inside
“well I would like to but I do not mind spending some time with you” Missus Mulligan smiles sitting down patting the seat next to her
“I wanted to thank you again for assisting me with the car last week” Jacob smiles it is fine Missus Mulligan smiles dressed in a nice thick but tight fitting turtleneck that clung to her lightly shaded skin of her Ukranian descent. Showing her curves wonderfully Jacob knew she was a charming woman for her age. Canvas slacks that were tight around her thighs but easy around her ankles.
Black hair mixed with brown highlight’s were arranged down her neck and shoulders beautifully her husband had left her a few years after Rebecca finished public school.
When Rebecca brought Jacob home the first time Missus Mulligan had reservation until he began to show himself different then others. Willing to assist in almost any and every task around the house be it clean and dry the dishes to helping her give her car a boost.
The two made small talk before Rebecca came down the stairs she had her fathers Irish reddish hair bound in a pony tail gave her a certain spark he had not seen in many other girls with her grandmothers white skin untouched by the sun. She came down the stairs smiling wearing a hoodie and track pants and her favourite pair of Vans slip on shoes checkered pattern with bubble gum pink on the side, Jacob approaches her giving her a peck on the cheek
“I am really glad you came over I have some homework I need assistance with” Jacob smiles
“well lead the way” following her up the stairs into her bedroom she kept the door open a small crack, Rebecca opened her school bag to bring out her binder.
Opening the pages where she was in her studies Jacob sat down to help explain how to solve the problems and what to look for the in the questions when she came across a difficulty. Up there for better part of an hour before Rebecca finished her school work
“now since you helped me with my homework would you like to play?” her eyebrows rose and fell Jacob smiles
“something tells me you would let me do it without assisting your homework” letting out a little giggle Rebecca grins walking to her closet setting a bag onto the bed Jacob turns around and calmly closes the door gently as not to disturb or cause Missus Mulligan concern. Jacob turns around to face his girlfriend who had removed her hoodie and sweat pants to be now in a royal blue long sleeve leotard with a pair of black danskin tights keeping her shoes on Jacob smiles
“still don’t trust I won’t tickle you?” he smiles approaching her for a tender hug she smiles
“they feel comfortable and they look good especially in tights” she whispers in his ear
“now tie me as you will” she stood her back to him indicating she had expected her arms to be first Jacob smiles
“not just yet Rebecca I would like to do something different, do you trust me?” she looks over her shoulder it was as if he had simply dared her to a challenge
“you know I do” he smiles
“close your eyes please” taking one of her tightest headbands he pulls it down below to cover her eyes
“I will not let anything happen to you that you don’t want” she nods as he kneels down behind her tying her ankles first before cinching the rope he felt around the leg she had two strong legs probably from years of dance and figure skating her mother had enrolled her in. Jacob admires her legs for a moment before moving up to her knees tying a rope above and below he asks
“how does this feel too tight?” shaking her head she smiles looking behind her
“not it is fine” he nods before standing up
“would you mind if I rope your chest?” he asked hesitantly he had asked once or twice before and she always gave a polite decline. Looking to him she looks down at her bosom many would call her busty for her age she did feel a little robust with her chest but had never used them to draw attention she would attempt to wear bulkier clothing in public, but seeing as how Jacob had been polite and patient with his tutoring in their time together she nods
“okay, just do not have too much fun” making herself chuckle Jacob chuckles bowing his head taking the strand of rope he ties below her bosom pinching the rope tight before running it over her bosom and around her shoulders between her bosom she mumbled and moaned with each tug accidentally tugging too hard she gave a little yelp
“I am sorry” Jacob scowled apologetically she nods as he finishes the chest tie
“how does this feel” she looks down on her bosom turns back to her boyfriend
“they look nice, and you didn’t spend a single moment fondling them?” Jacob smirks she heard a small chuckle from him which made her grin uneasily
“I figured not to push my luck with this” Rebecca nods as he takes another coil of rope to tie her wrists
“would you like your elbows tied?” she nods
“pretty please” speaking in a cute voice which turned Jacob’s resolve to butter grinning he finished her wrists before cinching a rope around above and below her elbows
“now would you oppose a gag this time?” she meditates for a moment before shaking her head
“I would not mind a gag this time” Jacob nods walking over to her dresser
“I am going to go into your undergarments” Rebecca nods following his voice as best she could
“okay, but for the actual tie, could you use the purple wool scarf I hung by my bag” Jacob looks to the scarf having seen her wear it often he knew she liked it taking it up
“how long would you like to be tied?” humming in meditation she turns to face Jacob as best she could
“two hours” nodding he took the panties in his hand
“give me a minute I want to run these under some water first” she nods as he leaves the room Rebecca anxiously awaits as she heard steps coming back Rebecca smiles but when she was met with silence she grew nervous
“Jacob, Jacob?” an unexpected response came through
“Rebecca what is going on here” she heard her mothers voice come forward
“oh mum we are just” before she can hear any of it Missus Mulligan steps to confront Jacob
“Jacob what are you doing to my daughter” Jacob stood dumbfounded as he held a soaked pair of panties in one hand and her scarf in the other Rebecca spoke up
“mum it is okay, mom” Missus Mulligan looks back on her daughter
“Jacob and I have a little deal we do, he helps me with my homework, I agree to play these little tie up games, there no harm being done mum” Missus Mulligan looks to the panties and asks
“what is he going to do with the panties and scarf?” Rebecca spoke up
“he was going to gag me mum, keep me quiet as to not disturb anyone” Missus Mulligan looks to her daughter
“you enjoy this?” Rebecca nods
“yes, I find when I am released from the ropes I feel relaxed and my body feels wonderful” biting a grin Rebecca speaks to Jacob who stands nervously
“perhaps Jacob could tie you up a little and see how you like it?” Missus Mulligan looks to her daughter then to Jacob having no reason to be nervous around him she nods
“okay, will you tie me up Jacob” he nods
“I would like to finish with your daughter first if you don’t mind” Missus Mulligan nods watching him approach Rebecca with courtesy asking her to please open her mouth stuffing the panties in gently before tying the scarf first time between her teeth as a cleave gag, securing the panties in her mouth wrapping the wool around second time tied behind her pony tail Jacob asked if she wanted her hair up or down she mumbled something and Jacob understood. Unwinding the ponytail he smiles as her red hair cascade down her shoulders Jacob smiles whispering something into Rebecca’s ear making her nod affirmatively before Jacob carefully pulls her along and sets her down on the bed. Turning to Missus Mulligan
“may I recommend you get into something comfortable, and preferably skin tight” Missus Mulligan looks to him uncertainly
“why?” he nods stepping forward
“If you wear something you are not comfortable in it will likely only increase as I wrap the binds around you, and second skin tight so I do not have to tie it extremely tight to keep the rope from sliding or slipping” Missus Mulligan nods
“give me five minutes and meet me in my room please” Jacob nods respectively as she turns around to walk to the door across the hall. Jacob turned around to watch Rebecca watching her move around gently in her bonds testing the ropes calmly only finding they were iron clad. Jacob leans forward
“while I am waiting for your mother, may I give your legs a gentle massage?” she moans and affirmative response and Jacob began to rub and massage her legs pulling most of the tension from within. He could not help but want to remove the shoes she wore he wanted to give her feet a little massage but knew how ticklish she was quite ticklish beneath her foot plus her slip on shoes made him slightly pout. Looking to the clock
“I apologies my dear, but now I must see to your mother” she nods as he leaves her to squirm taking the bag of supplies Jacob knocks on her door and Missus Mulligan stands there wearing a loose fitting long sleeve shirt which hung off her busty chest a pair of dark blue leggings with white flowery images over the legs, down to her feet noticing she was wearing navy blue ked sneakers Jacob could only chuckle noticing most people go home and strip their shoes off first, not in this family. Setting the supplies on the bed he watches Missus Mulligan nervously stand beside him
“how would you like me?” Jacob looks to her and says
“first we need to establish a sort of safe word, if something is too uncomfortable or your afraid of something a signal that will indicate me to cease and release you immediately” Missus Mulligan nods appreciating he had considered such
“if you wish to remain ungagged it can something as simple as whistle or a word you don’t use often” she looks to Jacob smiling
“can we use Aunty?” Jacob gave a slight snicker
“aunty will work, now if we decide on a gag you will need something else, can you snap your fingers” she nods snapping both quite loudly Jacob nodded
“very good now we can begin, being this is your first time I will tie your hands in front if you will oblige?” he asks holding a coil of rope she puts her hands together crossing them he holds the palms together before wrapping the rope several times around her wrist before winding the rope through the middle of her wrists cinching it tight with a knot she tested it
“does it hurt?” his question made her shake her head with surprise on her face
“no surprisingly” he smiles “okay next I want to tie your ankles please sit on the bed and hold your legs up please” she did as instructed and with soft movements he tied her ankles feeling the canvas of her shoes causing him slight discomfort having his head too close he waited for her to kick but she never did looking up to her “is this enough for you Missus Mulligan?” she shakes her head
“can you do my knees at least one time around” securing one coil around both top and bottom of her knees before he stepped back to examine his work
“this is tight, but surprisingly comfortable” Jacob smiles watching her struggle slightly in her bonds
“would you like to kick it up a notch or two?” Jacob asks looking to her calmly holding his hands in front she smiles
“sure what are you thinking?” he shrugs stepping forward
“well ideally I don’t like leaving a victim unless I am sure, they will remain nice and quiet but if you are unsure” Missus Mulligan shakes her head
“no, no I will accept a gag, what do you need?” he looks around
“I do not care for tape it usually hurts the victim to peel off, so I am going to say cloth maybe socks or stockings, maybe scarves” she looks over to the closet
“the top drawer is my sock and undergarment drawer, and there is a bundle of old ties of Collins in the closet” cluing the pieces together Jacob went to the drawer first to collect a pair of ankle socks before grabbing a number of ties from the closet examining them thoroughly he nods as to his plan
“I will be right back I need to dampen these down” her eyebrow narrow
“why?” he smiles holding the socks up
“if you don’t dampen the wadding in the mouth it will dry your mouth out and be very uncomfortable” Missus Mulligan nods as he watches her leave the room Jacob ran part of the sock under the tap before returning stepping forward
“open wide please?” she did as instructed gently pushing it deep beneath her lips above her tongue her cheeks nearly looked puffed out like a chipmunk, Jacob smiles using the tie he ties the first one a cleave gag around her head before tying another over top the first tie making it an otm gag making him smile
“how do you like this?” she nods finding a mirror picking it up he holds it for her to see her own reflection she looks to it and Jacob would swear she was smiling behind her gag
“you like this” she nods mumbling something into her gag and Jacob smiles listening to it. Watching her wiggle around Jacob stepped back and thought to himself like mother like daughter, this thought triggered an idea.
“I would like to add one more rope if you don’t mind” she gave a nod looking down on her hand he took the last coil of rope before tying her wrists connecting them to her knees she looks up curiously on him
“it is called a front hogtie, it should keep you from rolling off the bed while still be comfortable” nodding Jacob grabs another tie stepping forward to her shoulder
“would you mind a blindfold I have a little surprise for you” she nods closing her eyes Jacob placed a tie around her eyes giving her a gentle peck on the check. Before he walks away looking down on her shoes enjoying the view of her Ked’s shoes were nice but he wanted to take the shoes off and tickle her to death. But obeying a simple rule of thumb.
Stepping into the next room Rebecca moaned loudly in expectation as Jacob steps forward, sitting down on the bed
“your mum is really liking this” Rebecca groans surprisingly
“so I decided to do something kind of special, make it a little more special” taking another coil of rope rolling her on her stomach tying a small rope from her ankles to her wrists through all the way to her elbows
“too tight” she shook her head
“I know it is your first but I figure you would look nice on you” she groaned before she tests the connection finding it tight.
Sitting her on her knees Jason picked her up
“time for the surprise” he slid her through the door carrying her into the next bedroom setting her down beside her mother both girls basically facing each other Jacob crawled in the middle just enough he could undo the blindfolds with a pinch of his fingers
“and now for the grand unveiling” removing both blindfolds at once Jacob smiles at their reaction of surprise, groaning to each other they both look to their captor with curious gazes
“well seeing as how you both seem to like it I was thinking you two could spend an hour tied up together try and free yourselves and each other” Rebecca looks to her mother who stares at her helplessly Jacob sat back watching the two girls begin to whine and complain into their gags Jacob showed a iron skin not allowing their pleas to reach his soft spot watching the two girls struggle in their bonds had began to draw his particular interest. Watching them wave and wiggle their feet trying to do anything to loosen the bonds.
Missus Mulligan gave up first she had used up a great deal of energy even breaking a sweat in her bonds she breathed heavily. Rebecca grunts and continues to fight her bonds before she gives up looking to her mother she begins to snuggle up closer both girls huffing and puffing worn out he could see their ropes held fast. Jacob looks to the two girls who stare back at him wondering if he was enjoying the show before him. With a smile he looks to Rebecca
“so do you think your mother would approve if I gave you guys a little massage while your stuck like this?” Rebecca looks to her mother who shrugged with a slight nod, Jacob accepted the nod
“seeing as how Rebecca is the youngest I will start with you Missus Mulligan” Rebecca gave a slightly angered grunt before Jacob looks up to her but did not say much when Jacob began working her shoulders down to a nice tender curl Jacob moved down her lower back difficult in the front hog tie but he made it work moving down her legs all the way to her feet looking up to his two captives he smiles
“your feet do look really good in these shoes both of you” he smiles and the two girls roll their eyes when Jacob went to Rebecca’s feet first massaging the feet digging through the slip on sneakers he touched and tickled the bottom making her giggle. He moved onto her calves and legs before moving up her lower back massaging the creases in it caused by the hogtie before he finished with her shoulders removing the ropes from their hogties both girls look curiously on their captor
“the hour is almost up but with these dying minutes, I want to have a little fun for myself” he smiles the two girls look to him
“whomever can pull off the more desperate captive pleas, will be freed first” the two girls look to each other both on their knees Missus Mulligan did not budge until Rebecca began to plea. Muffling sweetly into her gag begging anything under the sun for release Missus Mulligan did not take the game as serious until Jacob looks to her with a look of concern
“sounds like Rebecca is going to win” Missus Mulligan hurled herself into a muffled frenzy begging and pleaing for freedom and release, but within two minutes Jacob removed the bonds from Rebecca
“mhhmm?” Jacob looks to Missus Mulligan who glares at him Jacob nods
“your daughter and I will untie you okay” Rebecca started on the gags while Jacob removed the bind from her feet
“so did you like it” Rebecca asks looking to her mother who smiles
“I did, you are quite the captor Jacob I quite enjoyed that” Rebecca stretches her limbs
“always makes me feel limbered up afterwards especially when he makes you squirm like that” Rebecca drawled over the thought. Jacob smiles when Rebecca walks him out the door
“maybe next time you should tie us up together” Jacob shook his head
“not yet, your mother isn’t quite ready for that yet, a few weeks of tie up games I can forecast she will be soon” Rebecca’s eyes narrowed
“what gives you that prediction” smiling Jacob grins
“runs through the family shoes” kissing her cheek Jacob leaves for home.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Thank You @[mention]WyattW5[/mention] The Story was Awesome,Cool and Great!!! ❤❤❤ It Did I!! Thank You So Much
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
jonbrowne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jonbrowne »

Enjoyed the story - thanks! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic