Tears of the Kingdom (m/mm) - FINAL Part 5, 2023-05-04

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Tears of the Kingdom (m/mm) - FINAL Part 5, 2023-05-04

Post by blackbound »

My first PG story! Hello, everyone!

- * -

TEARS OF THE KINGDOM

"...and how're the twins?"

"They're hanging out by the pool, want me to get them for you?"

"No need, honey. Well, sounds like everything's alright. We'll see you in a week! Love you!"

"Love you too, mom."

Earlier that day, the copy of the new Zelda had finally arrived, and they'd started to fight over who'd get to play first. Yes, even at almost 16, they were still fighting over video games. I, a year older, stood above such things, of course - so, as usual when I was watching them with our parents away, I'd suggested a little competition between them to see who'd get to go first.

Over the years, they'd gotten pretty good at eventually getting out of the situations I put them in. This time, they were still writhing and grunting helplessly four hours in.

I'd started out, as always, with the gags. A soft, large bandanna balled up and pushed deep inside each mouth, followed by a strip of tegaderm over the lips. That alone was almost irremovable, but to make sure they couldn't rub it off, I'd also taped around each mouth multiple times with isolation tape, covering it from chin to just under the nose.

Next, I'd tied another bandanna tightly over their eyes, then made them put their hands behind their backs. I'd expertly roped their wrists in an X shape with the palms towards me, then tied their elbows together after. This had changed the angle of the X and shifted the bonds in a way that made them much tighter, while the rope around the elbows made it harder for them to move. I'd made sure the knots were out of the way of their fingers despite having an extra surprise planned later.

When I had previously proposed contests of them vs me, they had helped each other escape more quickly, so since then I'd made sure to separate them. The fence in our yard had inset iron rings at waist height for whatever reason - I think it was left over from a farm - and I'd led each of the boys to one of them before plugging their ears (also a new trick), laying them down, and roping them above and below their knees. After tying their ankles, I attached an extra rope to them and used it to partially suspend them from the ring, with their legs up and them laying on their stomachs. This, of course, was very painful, so I'd only left them like that for as long as I needed to tape their hands into useless balls (to much muffled complaining, presumably about perceived unfairness), then had turned them over so they lay on their backs, on their tied arms, with their butts against the fence and their legs sticking up.

Well. Since mom had interrutped my Zelda time already, I decided to check in with my brothers.

...I only said I was above fighting who got to go first.

Elisha had apparently managed to loosen that last rope, then flip around, and had almost managed to rub the blindfold off. I was impressed, but this wouldn't stand, of course. I removed it entirely, then tied it around his eyes again while he glared at me balefully, tying it extra strict, and tucking the ends in under it. This would be uncomfortable but hey, them's the breaks. His hands were still useless and he had made no progress on the other ropes, so I used the loosened one to pull him into a tight hogtie, then added another one around his forehead, pulling it up and back to make sure the blindfold would stay in place, and a third one that hitched the hogtie's connecting rope back up to the ring.

Benny seemed not to have gotten anywhere at first glance, but closer inspection revealed he was trying to hide some slack in the rope tying his wrists from me. Needless to say, I reinforced it, made sure his gag was still up to code by adding some additional tight layers, then gave him the same hogtie treatment as his brother.

With my fraternal duties out of the way, I headed back inside to play some more Zelda. I'd look back in on them in about an hour.

- * -

[mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]Bootmark[/mention]
Last edited by blackbound 11 months ago, edited 6 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I'm glad to see a story suitable for everyone from you.
I hope I shall be able to look forward to the author getting his come-uppance
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

this first part is really extremely interesting
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

That was a fun little story! Great job!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Xtc[/mention], I'll keep your request in mind.

[mention]The slave[/mention] and [mention]cj2125[/mention] - thanks! Another part is coming in the next few days, so stay tuned!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

no problems i'm extremely impatient i have a feeling i'm going to really love this
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 2

When I next looked up, it was dark and four hours later, two of which it had been raining.

I ran outside to check on my brothers. Neither had been able to escape; their clothes were absolutely filthy and both were shivering with cold. Crap.

If I released them now I would probably be facing their wrath, and I couldn't handle both of them at the same time, so the only thing I could reasonably do was to keep them under control until they'd promise anything to be released, with some threat hanging over them to prevent them from exacting revenge.

The answer to the latter would be social media. I ran back inside to get the two pairs of handcuffs I'd ordered a week ago, then got some phone footage of both of them weakly struggling before approaching Benny first.

He got very agitated when I pulled out one of his earplugs, struggling and shouting what were presumably obscenities at me while being wracked by shivers. Eventually, I had to pinch his nostrils for a few seconds to get him to listen to me.

"Listen, I'm going to get both of you inside and cleaned up, fed, and to bed. But given how unreasonably angry you are right now..." -- this caused another bout of muffled curses -- "...see, that's exactly what I mean. You're going to need to calm down and follow my instructions unless you want to sleep out here, like this, no food, with your sorry ass plastered all over your Insta. And don't think I won't do it."

Having made sure he understood, I put the handcuffs on him and used a little carabiner to attach them to his belt loop, then undid the hogtie and freed his arms from the ropes, leaving the knees and ankles bound for now. Telling him to wait, I replaced the earplug and repeated the same scenario with his brother.

I freed Elisha's legs, helped him up, and marched him to the porch, where I sat him in one of the plastic chairs and taped his legs to its, then went back for Benny and fetched him as well. Once more I removed an earplug and made it clear he'd have to strip to his underwear before I could let him inside. Just in case, I uncuffed only one hand at a time and held on tightly to the respective wrist as he awkwardly slipped out of the shirt, then unhooked the carabiner and helped him remove the pants. I marched him into the bathroom, where I made him kneel, then pulled the cuffs up behind him and roped them to the towel rack before reinserting the earplug yet again.

I soon re-entered the bathroom with Benny, who I positioned next to Elisha the same way. Removing an earplug each, I informed them that I was currently filming them again (true), just in case they were thinking of resisting.

I removed the ropes, helped them up, and had them stand back to back inside the shower. With the earplugs replaced again, I released one of Benny's wrists, pulled his arms around his brother, and cuffed them back together, before doing the same to Elisha. I took a few more pictures of them standing like that before turning on the overhead shower on hot.

As they were still blind, deaf, and mute, they couldn't see me quickly dipping out. Five minutes later, I had the 3D printer running - like the handcuffs, another surprise I'd have liked to keep for another time - and returned to turn off the shower.

I untangled the boys from each other, then reattached Benny to the towel rack while manhandling Elisha first to the toilet, using the opportunity to get him into a dry pair of underpants, then to their room. Despite being older, they'd decided to keep bunk beds, which made what was coming a lot easier for me.

I helped Elisha climb to the top bunk, removed the earplugs so I could threaten him as needed, then uncuffed his hands and tied them to the bed's vertical struts while sitting on him with my full weight; I then turned around and tied his ankles as well, leaving him spreadeagled. The tape around his hands had loosened during the shower, but amazingly, the gag had not, so I only had to replace the former. This brought on another bout of curses until I made it clear that he could still go hungry if he kept going. That shut him up, and the earplugs returned once more. Soon after, Benny was spreadeagled to the bottom bunk. Just to be safe, I cuffed the respective wall-side hands to the bed as well.

I double-checked the twins' bindings and took some more photos before covering each with a blanket and leaving them to stew for a bit. It was time to do their laundry, clean the deck and ropes, make dinner, and wait for the printer to finish. Being a babysitter isn't easy.

- * -

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention]
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

excellent second part congratulations
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

A big brother's duties never end!

I like the lighthearted tone of the story and I wonder how our narrator would react to the release of the game (which while I don't look forward to, I know quite a few people who do).
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]The slave[/mention], thanks - I've got two more that I might want to turn into three if I can figure out how.

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], this is a "sci-fi" story that plays in a future where it's been released, so the narrator's been playing it to the point of neglecting his brothers. I personally didn't care for the last one, but the new one has too good a title to pass up for the story. Don't sue me, Nintendo!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 3

A well-meaning friend had given me a box of "fitness" powdered shakes, and after trying one, they'd been languishing in my closet. What better time to resurrect them than now?

I prepared two, grabbed the finished prints from the 3D printer, added the required strap to each, then headed back to the twins' bedroom.

Elisha first. I took out his earplugs. "Here's the deal, Lij. I'm going to take off your gag. You won't say a word, you'll just open your mouth real wide. If you're good, you'll get food and drink. If not, I'm going to put you in diapers and livestream you for the next 24 hours."

He swallowed and nodded. I carefully unwrapped the tape around his mouth and fished the bandanna out. He obediently left his mouth open, and I shoved the ring gag I'd printed inside, quickly tying the strap off in the back. He was protesting but completely incomprehensible, writhing in his bonds. Benny could definitely feel that and had no idea what was going on - good.

I grabbed Elisha's face and asked him if he was sure he didn't want any sustenance, and he calmed down again. I repositioned the gag so that his lips were wrapped around it and not pinched, then removed his blindfold. He glared at me, but said nothing.

Using one hand, I tilted his head up, and started slowly pouring the fitness shake into his mouth. He had no choice but to swallow and his facial expression made it clear he thought the same of the taste as I did. I let him wash it down with some iced tea.

"Just a warning: this is a 3D printed gag, so you might be able to break it with your teeth. It's equally likely that you'll either chip the enamel, or that it explodes under pressure and tears your gums to shreds, so be careful. This isn't a threat or a joke - I don't want you to get hurt. And with that out of the way, it's bedtime."

His eyes went wide as I produced a fresh bandana and stuffed it right in his helpless mouth. He was glaring again when I was done. "Aw, I can't handle when you look at me like that," I said, placing a strip of tape over his eyes and replacing the earplugs yet again.

Again, I repeated the same procedure with Benny. It was like rehearsing a play then performing it with these two, and soon he, too, was entirely helpless once more.

As I turned to leave, Elisha called my name. He must've noticed the bed stopping moving and deducted that I was done with them, and the tone of voice made me step up the ladder, put my hand on his shoulder and remove an earplug. "What's up?"

He gestured towards his face with his taped-up hand and gargled something. I pulled the bandanna from his mouth, and he tried again. "Ha haats."

"The gag hurts?" He nodded earnestly, and I was pretty sure he was telling the truth. "Ok, I'll use the tape then, but you have to be a good boy overnight." Again he nodded. I reinserted the bandanna, then removed the plastic ring. He closed his mouth around the intruder and let me plaster it shut with tegaderm without resistance.

"Better?" I asked. He nodded and vocalized what was probably a "thank you." I deafened him once more after wishing him a good night, then pre-emptively repeated the procedure on Benny. No favoritism from me!

I turned off the light, shut the door, and went back to playing Zelda.

- * -

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

So awesome
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Liking this a lot.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Short but effective.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I was little shocked to see you writing a PG story, but I am no less entertained!! Reading stories like this always makes me think of how fun it would have been to have a younger brother(s) 😅

Really wholesome that the older brother does have sympathy and removed the ring to make it more comfortable and doesn't play favorites between them.

After this one is complete, I do hope we find you posting a few more stories in this section from time to time!!

**[mention]blackbound[/mention] I see you tagged me at the end of the 1st chapter. It didn't show up in my notifications. I assume it's the possibility because you edited it in after the fact. I believe if you edit tags in after the orginal post, it doesn't actually notify the user(s) you tagged. Just a heads up in case you didn't know.**
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]The slave[/mention], [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention], [mention]Xtc[/mention] - thanks for taking the time to comment! Turns out I did get it to be two more parts. You'll see why next part.

[mention]Red86[/mention], more PG stories might happen. It's an interesting restriction to be sure! Thanks for letting me know about editing mentions, I think I screwed that up on both of my recent stories.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 4

I played for quite some time. Ok, fine, I played through the night, and only when I died for the umpteenth time at the same boss did I admit I was too tired to continue and turned the console off.

I needed a plan for the day. First, I'd check in on the twins, of course. Then I'd butter them up a little with a reward: Zelda. I hoped they would argue about who'd get to go first again so I could turn it into another competition - maybe whoever went first would then be bound way more strictly when the other played. My tired brain raced with the possibilities.

Keep the first player in the same room but gagged and blindfolded so he could only hear what was going on? Maybe.

Back to his bed and interminable boredom? Nah. Although I could put him in the bottom bunk and rope his arms and legs to the upper bunk... clothespins and itching powder would be really mean, though.

Handcuff him to the treadmill and make him walk or run? No, that would be too dangerous without supervision.

Cuff the ankles to the pool ladder... no, that would also require supervision, but I briefly thought about a scenario involving that, a pool noodle, wrists cuffed behind the back... he'd have to stay completely still or risk slipping off... not today, anyway.

Stake him out in the garden? The weather was still terrible and I didn't want to risk them getting sick.

Tie both elbows to a broomstick behind the back, then cuff the hands in front? Or that thing where the stick goes between knees and elbows? Those could both be possibilities. Hell, I coud probably put both of them on the same broomstick.

I could also stuff him into a sleeping bag. Maybe they'd both fit in one for extra discomfort?

Or there were always the classics. A good old-fashioned chairtie, maybe.

And then gags and blindfolds as required. Maybe I should reprint those ring gags a bit smaller so they could stay in longer.

Did we still have those stress balls? I could put them into the middle of a sock to make impromptu ball gags for them.

I snapped out of my reverie. Time to check on the twins.

They were both awake and testing their bonds, to no avail. I pulled the tape off their eyes and removed the earplugs, then warned them again about being quiet before ungagging them. To their credit, "water please" was the only thing they had to say, and I helped them both drink.

"Ok, you've both been good overnight, so I think I'll let you play an hour each of Zelda. Who goes first?"

To my disappointment, Benny yielded his place to his brother immediately, and so I untied Elisha from the bed, let him dress, then cuffed his hands in front. "Will you be fine without the loo for an hour?" I asked Benny, who nodded. "I'll leave you ungagged, shout if you really need something," I said.

I led Elisha to the toilet, then down to the living room. My plan to leave him handcuffed quicky evaporated when he correctly pointed out that the game required motion controls, so I gave in and freed him, placing the cuffs and key on the sideboard and sitting behind him on the couch - the two preferred sitting on the floor when playing for whatever reason.

I watched him play for a while, pondering whether I should "punish" him for going first anyway. It would seem arbitrary since they hadn't been arguing over it. I must've nodded off while mulling it over, because the next thing I remembered was him shaking me awake and telling me his hour was up.

"I'm impressed," I said, "you could've kept going while I was asleep but you didn't. I think that just earned you an extra hour of play in the afternoon, but first, Benny gets his turn, so let's get you tied back up."

- * -

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention]
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

wow really amazing all the ideas you came up with, all the ideas you imagine
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Going well. I wonder how many of the 'suggestions' will be employed?
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Loving this story! When he dozed off I was expecting for Elisha to try to get back at him. It seems the twins might be enjoying their current state
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Here I'm thinking he may have made a mistake by leaving the cuffs and keys handy, figuring he may pass out from being up all night and yet Elisha surprised me by not taking that opportunity to get back at his brother and only played for his hour before waking his brother. Almost sounds like the twins being tied up is a regular thing that they enjoy 😅
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

The slave wrote: 1 year ago wow really amazing all the ideas you came up with, all the ideas you imagine
Thanks, I almost feel dumb throwing them out like this :mrgreen:
Xtc wrote: 1 year ago Going well. I wonder how many of the 'suggestions' will be employed?
Now I'm confused, do you want them to retaliate or not? :D
cj2125 wrote: 1 year ago Loving this story! When he dozed off I was expecting for Elisha to try to get back at him. It seems the twins might be enjoying their current state
Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Here I'm thinking he may have made a mistake by leaving the cuffs and keys handy, figuring he may pass out from being up all night and yet Elisha surprised me by not taking that opportunity to get back at his brother and only played for his hour before waking his brother. Almost sounds like the twins being tied up is a regular thing that they enjoy 😅
Elisha seems very eager to please. I wonder why.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 5

I pushed myself off the couch, and then everything happened at once. I fell flat on my face, since Elisha had in fact abused his privilege and cuffed my ankles together. Then, he and Benny were on me and pulled my arms back, cuffing them before I'd recovered, and roped me into a tight hogtie.

And, just like that, I was screwed. They wasted no time in shoving my socks in my mouth (of course I hadn't changed them since yesterday), and taping over my face and hair until only my eyes, ears, and nostrils were visible.

Apparently I'd slept deeply enough that Elisha could sneak off with the handcuff key, free his brother, then return and set me up before waking me. And now I watched in horror as they deleted my 90% complete save file. I actually begged them not to, but Benny just filmed me and the TV in quick succession, laughing.

Next was deleting the material I'd taken of them from my phone. Face unlock didn't work with me all taped up, so they came up with the idea of "torturing" the PIN code out of me. This involved merciless tickling by both of them at the same time until I could barely breathe. They first tried to make me say the numbers, which of course all sounded the same; eventually I made them understand that I'd mmph as many times as the respective number was, and they got in. I checked later and they'd been clever enough to also delete the cloud copies and empty the trash. Note to self: make a secret backup next time.

With that done, they dragged me outside into the cold and rain and deposited me in one corner of the garden, then threw the handcuff keys into the opposite corner. "Have fun finding them!" they said, then taped viciously over my eyes and plugged my ears.

They filmed me for a while as I was panting and sweating, slowly making my way across the garden to find those keys, then went inside to play the game. Every so often, one or the other would be "merciful" enough to come outside and kick me back on course when I was going in the wrong direction.

Eventually I found the key and managed to unlock my shackles. Much, much more time passed as I untangled the tape from my hair, and finally I went to open the door, shivering.

They'd locked it. And all the others. And closed all the windows.

"Can't let you in dirty like that, bro, you'll have to strip to your underpants!" crowed Benny while Elisha filmed me doing just that.

"Now get on your knees and cuff your hands and feet again. Behind your back."

I did so, grinding my teeth.

They unlocked the door and I was hoist by my, what, fourth? petard of the day as they forced the ring gag in my mouth before finally letting me inside.

And so, they laid me in front of the couch and used me as a leg rest while they took turns playing Zelda. One of their socked heels would inevitably end up as far inside my mouth as the gag would allow. Another foot might be on my nose, or tickle my ribs.

When mom called again, I dutifully reported that everything was fine and they were at their best behavior. Benny had had to remove the gag (turns out it did get uncomfortable real quick) and hold the phone to my ear as I was tightly hogtied at the time, but the no-snitch rule is sacrosanct. They finally released me after that, and I grinned and bore it, calling it even.

My revenge would be terrible.

- * -

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention]
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Wow so awesome
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Hahahah, excellent! I very much look forward to that revenge.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic