Tears of the Kingdom (m/mm) - FINAL Part 5, 2023-05-04

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

. . . and prolonged?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I had a feeling him leaving the cuffs and keys handy was gonna come back to bite him 😅

Me personally, even though I like tying and almost entirely hate being tied, I think I'd been more mad about my saved game data being erased. Them getting the upper hand, tying him up and putting him through basically the same things he put them through was par for the course. Even deleting the blackmail. But deleting save game data, that's grounds for a longer round next time. Perhaps when he gets his revenge, he'll make sure he doesn't leave an opening for the twins to turn the tables again. Maybe we'll even see some of those ideas from chapter 4 come into play😈

Excellent story, looking forward to his revenge!! Even if it becomes an endless battle between the siblings 🤣
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Thanks, [mention]The slave[/mention].

[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention], [mention]Xtc[/mention] and [mention]Red86[/mention] - deleting another's save game is a declaration of war, as [mention]Red86[/mention] notes. The twins better be on their toes and remember that revenge is a dish best served cold, over the course of several days.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Well, you gave us a twist and then you undid it. Well played sir! :D

This was a great story! And I loved the ending. Now it's time to wait for his well deserved revenge!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

cj2125 wrote: 11 months ago Well, you gave us a twist and then you undid it. Well played sir! :D

This was a great story! And I loved the ending. Now it's time to wait for his well deserved revenge!

I will have such revenges on you both,
That all the world shall— I will do such things,—
What they are, yet I know not but they shall be
The terrors of the earth.

— Shakespeare, King Lear

Coming soon!
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Very nice story, very well description of the strict bondage, and can't wait to read the sequel. Revenge is so sweet ;)
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Carnath wrote: 11 months ago Very nice story, very well description of the strict bondage, and can't wait to read the sequel. Revenge is so sweet ;)
Good news: the wait is over!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

With a story title like that it was impossible to resist - I've been playing Zelda for 25 years and am very much looking forward to Friday!

Glad to see the PG rating has done nothing to dampen down your strict and imaginative bondage scenarios. I can definitely relate to multiple hours passing by unnoticed when a new game takes over your attention. Too bad for the twins this resulted in them getting cold and wet in the garden although we know the worst thing by far is not getting to play Zelda.

Love the classic twist at the end, especially when we think the prisoner has been good. Blackmail only works if you can keep hold of the evidence! The perils of gaming for too long!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 11 months ago With a story title like that it was impossible to resist - I've been playing Zelda for 25 years and am very much looking forward to Friday!

Glad to see the PG rating has done nothing to dampen down your strict and imaginative bondage scenarios. I can definitely relate to multiple hours passing by unnoticed when a new game takes over your attention. Too bad for the twins this resulted in them getting cold and wet in the garden although we know the worst thing by far is not getting to play Zelda.

Love the classic twist at the end, especially when we think the prisoner has been good. Blackmail only works if you can keep hold of the evidence! The perils of gaming for too long!
Thanks for your comment. I was thinking there'd be a couple of gamers here who knew exactly what I was talking about :)

Make sure to check out the sequel when you have time! Not a lot there yet.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I had to read this story before I can read the sequel. Quite a story of brothers playing games like these with a little blackmail, but I can't wait to see the revenge. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic