Ms. Hogan’s Tape Detention (m/F) Part 18 Added 5/7

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Wonderful, so pleased you picked up the baton and ran with it. And that you added me to the list. Looking forward to run three as I most certainly approve of the outfit and game.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@GreyLord @Bandit666 @banshee @Beaumains @Bigballgag1 @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @Nainur @TightsBound @Pantyhose971 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @Fandango @LunaDog @Argentum @h6hlh6h @algebrauk @TapeTurtle @laz
Bandit666 wrote: 1 week ago Wonderful, so pleased you picked up the baton and ran with it. And that you added me to the list. Looking forward to run three as I most certainly approve of the outfit and game.
Thank you my Friend you are most kind! This magnificent Tale by @TapeTurtle deserves to be told further. Here follows Chapter 17!

Part 17

“Splish splash, I was taking a bath
Long about a Saturday night, yeah
A rub dub, just relaxing in the tub
Thinking everything was alright”

30 Minutes later Ms. Hogan stepped onto the Patio: Marshall had changed too, comfortably reclined in one of the two Deckchairs. The Marquee shielded him from the Sun “His Shades are stylish!” she mused and not for the first time she found that Marshall was really good-looking, tall, well built ….

“I shouldn´t think of him that way!” she scolded herself “He is not your Student anymore ….” Another Voice whispered in her head “And he is ruggedly handsome!” A third voice chimed in “Look at his maroon Shirt, the white shorts, which end above the Knee! His muscular thighs!”

Marshall had to have heard the soft steps of her red Max Mara Wedges. He put the Cocktail he had nursed down, stood, and turned to his Teacher. He gave her the casual once over. He liked what he saw “A Study in Scarlet!” he chuckled.

“You like it?” the dark-haired Woman bashed her Eye Lashes “It is a feast for the Eyes Milady!” her Ex-Student complimented her gallantly – with just the ounce of something different … humour, jest?

Ms. Hogan had chosen a scarlet red Bikini, which emphasized her ample bosom. Marshall could not help but admire the long legs, with the muscular Thighs and the perfectly sculpted Calves “I am impressed!” he teased Stacy “My Lady in Red!”

Said Lady changed Tack “I guess I should take my Shoes off?” Gracefully she slipped first the right and then the left Sandal off “What you have planned Master your humble Maiden asks!” Ms. Hogan teased him.

“This will be a Test of your Trust in me, Ms. Hogan” Marshall explained “Do you trust me?” Stacy could not read his Expression, yet her reply came without hesitation “I do” the Teacher said simply. Marshall nodded “Right then! That is all I need to know!” He smiled.

He pointed to the round table next to his Recliner “Take this! You know what to do with it!” The tall Woman nodded and padded on her bare feet to the Table – and took the Item. It was heavily padded and as red as her Bikini:

In her Hands, she held a Sleepmask …

Ms. Hogan looked at the Mask in her Hands and felt the cool, thick, and smooth Material. The Teacher looked at Hogan and back at the Mask. He said nothing, a small enigmatic smile crossed his Lips. He nodded almost imperceptibly.

“Let´s go on!” Stacy encouraged herself. Resolutely she put the Mask on and buckled it tightly behind her Head. She let the Arms hang at her Sides, so her Palms rested on her Thighs. Strangely enough, she felt no fear, no anxiety, instead butterflies in her Stomach, a sense of Anticipation – deep South something more … “The Lush Fields of Heaven” one Lover once hat named it.

The Tiles felt warm under her soles.

She waited.

Marshall stepped nearer; she felt his Presence and smelled his Aftershave: Cedar, Irish Moos – and something she could not place. She heard the unmistakable ripping Noise: Tape! In the next 10 Minutes the future Stanford Student wound threeTapebands around her upper Body: One above her Breasts, one below – the third around her Midriff “He always made 10 Passes: Tight and accurate.

“She is perfectly at ease!” Marshall mused. “She breathes deep and regular!” He laid the Tape aside took one precut length of Rope and created a tight rope girdle around his former Teacher´s Waist.

“I know what he is doing!” Stacy smiled to herself “You know what is coming right?” Marshall teased her and pulled the knotted rope sharply upwards and considerably tighter than before.

“Yes!” she groaned and inhaled sharply “Don´t tell me you didn´t like the last one!” her former Student grinned “I noticed the damp Patch on your Leotard and the Crotchrope!” chuckled. The dark-haired Woman blushed but smiled “It was fun!” she muttered.

“Obviously!” Marshall stated, “Then you will like the little surprise I prepared even more!” He took the Roll of Tape and taped Stacy´s Palms against the Thighs before he taped her legs together directly under the Crotchrope. Four more Ropebands followed: One above the Knees, one below, one Midcalf, and the last around her Ankles. All tight and secure.

The soon-to-be Stanford Sophomore stepped back and admired his work: Ms. Hogan stood perfectly still. She swayed slightly – but kept her Balance. With a Grin he walked to another Table and selected two Items …

“You know,” he said conversationally “I was tempted to use the Panties you wore in the Morning!” “That would have been bad Taste!” Stacy chided him – only half in Jest “Then you will like this Gag” her Guest smiled “Open!” He sensed the short hesitation before she complied “Don´t worry Ms. Hogan! It is clean!”

As she found out the Gag was the biggest Nerfball she knew. It expanded in her oral captivity: “My Jaws stand slightly ajar” Stacy analyzed “I like it when you can see the Gag Packing!” Marshall made Conversation as he wound pass after pass of translucent Tape around Ms. Hogan´s lower face till it was covered from the Chin right under the Nose by the Wall of Tape.

“Now the little Surprise I mentioned” her Guest grinned. Stacy shrieked into her Gag as something was put under the tight-knotted Crotchrope.
“Listen, Stacy! I asked you to trust me!” Sincerely her former Student continued “You trust me, right?” The Teacher also nodded sincerely and mumbled a Confirmation in her Gag “He goes away” She noted “He comes back. Something is scraping across the Tiles! What is he doing?” A sudden touch at her shoulders startled her.

His hands felt warm and dry on her skin “Let yourself fall now Ms. Hogan – I will hold you!” The dark-haired Teacher only hesitated a fraction of a second before letting herself fall.

Firmly, but gently Marshall guided her down. Finally, her body rested on something that felt like rubber “An Air Mattress?” The Exstudent seemed amused by the Consternation on her gagged and blindfolded Face “An Air Mattress, yes!” We will take a Bath in the Pool!” Stacy listened: It sounded like Marshall undressed. His steps came nearer again.

Marshall knelt at her feet – he resisted the Temptation to tickle her vulnerable Sole “There is enough Time for that later!” the former Student decided and tied only Stacy´s big toes together. Ms. Hogan giggled into her Gag, as his fingers touched her sensible Soles.

He pulled the Mattress to the Pool … Stacy braced herself “I trust him! I trust him!” was her Mantra. She grew tense as the Mattress glided into the Pool. It was a strange feeling “I am floating, I smell the Chlorine, the Sun feels warm on my skin!” Marshall pulled the Mattress deeper into the Pool.

“He is swimming away!” its Occupant concluded “He returns!” She listened intently “What is he doing?” Suddenly an icy cold touch on her Navel made her almost jump!” Marshall chuckled “That is just an ice cube! You are lucky, I was tempted to put one in your Panties! What do you think?”

Stacy told him – a very muffled piece of her Mind “Maybe I do it later!” the future Stanford Student grinned. He moved away – to her feet? Suddenly an Ice Cube touched her left Heel. Ms. Hogan shrieked into her Gag, as Marshall moved the Cube in circular Motions across her left sole, then the right one “No!!!” Ms. Hogan giggled into her gag “Not under the balls, not under the Toes!”

She tried to move her feet away, but her Captor (?) held her feet in a firm grip: another Cube, and another “Cool down!” He chuckled “He is enjoying this way too much!” Stacey tried still to escape her former Student´s first Grasp.

Finally, he stopped “I will leave you now to enjoy some quiet time!” he smiled and swum away … Stacy was alone in the Pool … she could hear him, stepping out. He seemed to dry himself off!” Marshall did this, but if she could have seen? He did something else too: Marshall took a small Remote Control …

The Teacher jumped almost off the Mattress, as the butterfly Vibrator sprung to Life!

Her Student sat on his Recliner sipped his Mojito and watched the Show: Ms. Hogan writhed and moaned on the Mattress. Flexed her feet, and wiggled her toes, as much as her tied toes allowed. Her breathing accelerated. Then it happened: Her body got rigid; toes pointed “She seems to rip her leg bonds apart!” Marshall mused fascinated “Her legs are incredibly strong!”

Stacy´s body got limb again. She breathed heavily. Only slowly her Pulse returned to normal. Ms. Hogan slowly regained her Composure. The Vibrations had stopped – for now. She felt an intense heat between her legs.

Marshall watched as his former Teacher slowly returned to Earth. He decided to give her some Rest. It was more fun that way anyway.

Stacy breathed in deeply “I did not fear to fall into the Pool” She basked in the afterglow of the Orgasm. Flexed her feet and enjoyed the warm Sun. Her Mattress slowly rocked slightly on the Water “This is so relaxing!” she thought drowsily.

Marshall took a sip and enjoyed the View: The tall muscular body of his former Teacher. The red Bikini, the full breasts – enhanced by the black tape bands. Her tanned skin … “She is entirely relaxed!”

He decided to give her some more Rest. He noticed that her breathing got deeper, slower. Marshall couldn´t tell but he was sure, that Ms. Hogan was drifting off into sleep… “Should she!” he grinned “Waking her up will be fun!”

Stacy drifted away. The Sun, the gurgling of the Water, the floating Sensation ….

30 Minutes later:

Marshall closed his Edition of Conrad´s “The Scarlet Letter” – Ms. Hogan seemed to sleep peacefully still. He had insisted she apply Sun Blocker – so she would not get a Sun Burn. With a devious grin, he gripped the Remote Control ….

Ms. Hogan was hovering on the Threshold between the real World and the Dream World. Slowly she returned to the Waking World, like a diver slowly ascending to the Surface. Suddenly the Vibrator sprung into High Gear. Powerful Jolts of Energy. Stacy boarded Orgasm Train – but right before the Station the Machine broke down – in plain parlance: The Vibrator stopped …

With a Grin the former Student watched as Ms. Hogan stopped trashing around – he could hear muffled Curses – “I will kill him! F*ck him! Let me cum!” “I am not heartless” Marshall pressed the “Start Button” again …

The Result was anything but spectacular …. The second Orgasm was more powerful than the first. Ms. Hogan trashed around on the Mattress, screamed into her Gag, flexed her feet, and pointed her toes. Breathing heavily, she laid finally still, her body limp.

Only slowly Stacy returned to Earth, her Pulse returned slowly to normal, and she groaned softly. That someone entered the Pool she registered only dimly. Someone pulled at the Mattress. Marshall? She mumbled into her Gag.

“Everything is all right!” she heard Marshall's soothing voice … she relaxed. Shortly later Ms. Hogan was back on solid ground “Please sit up!” the Student asked politely “Let me help you!”

Gently he assisted the Teacher. The Touch of his hands was gentle. Stacy felt that he fumbled at the Buckles of the Blindfold. She had to blink as he took the heavy red Blindfold away ….

15 Minutes later Stacy lay on the second Recliner next to her former Student, nursing a Mojito.

“You are a talented Barkeeper Marshall!” she smiled and gazed into the Distance “That was intense and very creative!” He grinned “Thank you!” Marshall looked at his former Teacher. Stylish Shades covered her Eyes and she looked into the West – he stole a glance at the Tops of her full and firm Breasts, let his gaze glide down.

He noticed the damp Patch on her Crotch and grinned. The muscular Thighs. His Gaze stopped at the polished Toenails of Ms. Hogan´s big Toes. The red ring the string had left there was deeply red …she had fought her Bonds like mad. Almost lazily she uncrossed her slim Ankles, only to cross them again “She knows exactly what she is doing!”

“Marshall, I have been thinking” Stacy interrupted his Musings “You promised me, to use the complete Content of both Dufflebags on me – right?” “Yes, I did” he smiled mischievously “What do you think” Ms. Hogan continued “We continue our Extracurricular Activities” She smiled “Tomorrow: The Pantry is well stocked, and I have a nice Guestroom ….”

Her Exstudent was intrigued, he mulled it over, then he smiled “Why not?”

Ms. Hogan smiled “What do you want me to do next?” She grinned mischievously “I could use a Change of Clothes ….”

Marshall smiled “This is, what we will do ….”
Last edited by Caesar73 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I had lost track of this tail, likely because of no action. Now, such a multiple surprise. @TapeTurtle, is is wonderful to see this tale continue. And, an equally big surprise, @Caesar73 has taken on the writing task. There must be a story behind that! Also, @TapeTurtle, I am pleased that you like my Bandit Scout story. It is complex and I endorse the suggestions that you read the tale from the beginning, should you continue to like it and can find the time.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear @GreyLord

the Reason why I continue this tale is simple: First? It is a wonderful Tale. Second? It deserved to be finished. Third? @TapeTurtle asked around if anyone wanted to continue this Tale. I always liked that Story. So I volunteered :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

So happy you did, @Caesar73. And you are right. It's a fine story. I look forward to the next chapter.
Spy Task Force Completed
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

What a great update with the detail and interest we have come to church spect from yourself @Caesar73. Though I wonder how close to the line you’ve reached with regards to certain content. It’s still great in my eyes
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

a devious captor and willing mischievous victim is the stuff of legends. well done
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@GreyLord @Bandit666 @banshee @Beaumains @Bigballgag1 @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @Nainur @TightsBound @Pantyhose971 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @Fandango @LunaDog @Argentum @h6hlh6h @algebrauk @TapeTurtle @laz
laz wrote: 1 week ago a devious captor and willing mischievous victim is the stuff of legends. well done
Thank you! Here follows Part 18 - enjoy :)

Part 18

Stacy´s Bathroom:

Stacy: “It feels good to get the residues of the Sun-Blocker and the Tape of my Skin. Being tied to the Mattress, blindfolded, unable to speak, and floating in the Pool? That was pretty intense – and yet never felt fear or anxiety falling into the Water. And – I know I blush right now – the Orgasms were fantastic, especially the second! On a Scale from 0 to 10? A 10+! I wonder what Marshall has planned next, he had been a bit mysterious, he just said I would love the Outfit!

I step out of the Shower, dry myself, and do the little Things a Girl does to make herself presentable. When I pad on my bare feet into my bedroom and look at the bed I have to smile! Well chosen Marshall! A coy smile crosses my Face! I will make a few embellishments! I begin to dress.

The Kitchen/ Living Room:

Marshall: I like the Layout of the House: the Kitchen and Living Room are only divided by a large Working Space made of polished black Stone. Stacy had been right: The Pantry is well stocked, and I find everything for the Italian Menu I will prepare. I wonder how Ms. Hogan will look in the Outfit I have chosen.

I am curious. When I asked her if she would trust me? She answered without Hesitation and let herself fall with only the briefest of Hesitations. A lot has changed in the last year. If I think back to how we started … I smile!

The sounds of Sling-Back-Heels interrupt my musings: Stacy stops in the Doorway “Office Manager Hogan reports to Duty!” I gave her the once over. My Gaze lingers for a second on her ample bosom “You really look the Part!” I smile. Stacy wears her long dark sleek hair in a severe Chignon. A severe cut white Blouse, a tight black Pencil Skirt, that ends one “Handbreadth” under the Knees, nude Hose, and black open-toed Sling-Back-Platform Pumps by Gianvito Rossi. The freshly applied red Nail polish shimmers through the Nylon.

I can tell she is as giddy with Anticipation as I am.
I fall into my role “Ms. Hogan! I address her formally “Your work of late was very sloppy!” I pause “But this “Report” – I stress the Word Report – this is embarrassing. This is substandard!”

Stacy: “I look studiously down at my toes … yes Sir!” Marshall´s Voice is sharp like a knife. Every Word cracks like a Whip. He is good at this. “Look at me!” his voice is cold like Ice now. Tentatively I look up: He points at the Middle of the Room “Go there!” he commands. With tentative Steps, looking down at the polished Floor, I walk there, turn to him, and look down on my Feet.

Marshall: “I smile. Stacey is very convincing – as she strolls along, I am sure that she is not wearing a Bra – but wearing something different. She stops. Turns to me and keeps her head down.

I look her up and down “You are not wearing a Bra, Ms. Hogan! This is a Violation of the Office Dress Code!” I walk at her, walk around her: You have any Idea how much you distract your fellow male Employees? You should be a Role Model!”

“Yes Sir!” Stacy replies softly – without raising her Head “What should I do with you?” I challenge her “Punish me, Sir!” she replies even more softly.

“Right!” I state firmly -and smile deviously. I have just the Idea.

Stacy: I look still down at my hosed Toes. What will Marshall do? He walks into the Kitchen and takes something from a bowl – I can hear that much. He walks to me. Now he stands right before me “Look at me!” He commands “Yes Sir! I reply demurely and look up. I see what he holds in his right Hand: A fresh green Apple! He places the Apple on the Crone of my Head, and steps back: “Ms. Hogan!” he sounds so much in Command “Yes Sir!” I reply submissively “You will keep this Apple on your Head – under any Circumstances! Understood!”

“Understood Sir!” I reply demurely. He looks sternly at me “If you fail …. “ He lets the sentence hanging in the air …. We both know what he means. Without a Word he returns to the Kitchen Area, ignoring me. I stand there an Apple on my Head. It feels strange but I admire Marshall´s Ingenuity, I cannot help myself, knowing fully well that this Stunt will earn me another Demerit …

I do not look up … “Sir, you are going all Wilhelm Tell on me, do you`” I keep my voice low, just a bit cocky, teasing …. Marshall decides to ignore me. He continues writing at the Laptop. But he has understood me fully well … For now, I can keep my balance, though my Feet already hurt ….

Marshall smiles “She teases me. She is. But she is in for a surprise …I ignore her – for now … I will bide my time. I continue writing Emails.

Stacy: I shift slightly from left to right. Thankfully the Platform Heels are quite comfortable. Marshall is writing. Ignoring me. But I know him, he will not let my Disobedience slide, I will pay for it, and I am looking forward to it. Time passes agonizingly slow. Like trickling slowly through an hourglass. I shift again from my left foot to my right. There is a spot under my left heel I would like to scratch, scratch badly. Suddenly a Jolt. The Vibrator jumps into high gear. I lose my Equilibrium – the Apple falls to the floor …

Marshall: She did well, she did well – I must give her that. She has that competitive Streak. I smile at her. She knows that “corrective measures” are in order. I stand, looking sternly at her: “You failed Ms. Hogan! I think stronger Measures are required! Come over here!” I point to the large wooden Table …

Stacy: “Yes Sir! I keep my Eyes on the floor and walk to the large wooden sturdy Table. Made of solid Oak. I turn my back to him and fold my arms behind my back. Expect he will tie my arms and elbows together. But he surprises me.”

Marshall: “No, not this time. Ever heard of a box tie? Fold your Arms so that your hands can grab the opposite Elbow. Understood? I smile to myself. She did not expect that! She complies and I take several precut lengths of rope and begin ….”

Stacy: The Boxtie is more of a reverse-prayer tie. I know because Marshall once tied my arms in a strict reverse-prayer tie – in the early stages of our acquaintance …. I hated him for it back then. A reverse-prayer tie makes my breasts more prominent – not that I do not like my breasts. On the Contrary. I am proud of them. As usual, Marshall´s ropework is precise, accurate, and tight – not too tight though ….

Marshall: I eye Stacy up and down. The Boxtie is perfect. She looks at me, calmly, but I am sure a little smile curls her lips. She has donned cherry-red lipstick and heavy make-up.

My Gaze rests on her perfectly pedicured toes. I smile “To tie you up properly I have to impede your Modesty!” She nods “Yes, Sir!” But I notice a slight uncertainty – she wonders what I have in mind, perfect! I walk around her ….

Stacy: What does he have in mind? He stands behind me now. Very close. He lets his Hand glide about my butt. Gently and firmly at once. He cannot see it, but I blush. He unzips my Skirt. It glides down. A heap of cloth around my high-heeled feet. I shudder. I feel the heat. Marshall chuckles “We will restore your Modesty later!” I keep my head low “Yes Sir!”

Marshall: My Gaze glides above Stacey´s long, nylon-clad legs. I smile “You followed Orders you tied a Crotchrope!” I notice she blushes “As you ordered, Sir!” I take several lengths of precut black rope. It will form a nice Contrast to the nude Hose. I lash her muscular thighs together under her crotchrope. I let my hand glide above the soft Nylon. She shudders but says nothing, but she does not grow tense.

Another Ropeband midthigh. A third above the Knees. A fourth under the Knees. A fifth midcalf and the sixth around the Ankles. I restore her Modesty and pull her Skirt back on.

Stacy: Marshall is thorough as usual. But I notice that the ropes around my upper legs are not as tight as those midday. I wonder if there is a reason for it … I guess I will learn soon …. I watch as he walks to the table and picks something up …. He lets a Pair of Panties dangle before my face “Know these?” he grins. I just look back. Of course, I know them. These are my Panties. Those I wore for the Bunny Race … white lacy ones.

Marshall: I enjoy the look on Ms. Hogan´s Face. The different Emotions. Shame, Anger – and something different: Delight? I tease her: “You know what I will be doing with those?” That coy smile, I do like so much crosses her lips “I guess you will gag me with them, Sir, as I deserve. She breaks Eye Contact – and looks down on her Toes and up. She smiles again “Then gag me, Sir!” Stacy opens her mouth wide. I see the twinkle in her Eyes.

Stacy: I am excited. No doubt about that. Marshall balls the Panties up and stuffs them in my mouth. To taste my Scent, my Juices is a strange feeling. I was pretty aroused during that Bunny Race. I have a large Mouth I know that – but as I look at the large Harness-Ball-Gag Marshall is holding; I doubt for a second, I can do that. But a little Voice in my Head whispers “Stacy you can do that!” So, I look defiantly at Marshall as he approaches me with the Harness-Ball-Gag. He smiles, obviously delighted by the Show.

Marshall: I approach Stacy, I like to think of her more as Stacy than Ms. Hogan and present the large red orb to her. She does not offer any resistance as I push the very large red shiny ball to her lips. It takes some coercion to push it home. Finally, it rests behind Stacy´s lips. I give her some time to adjust.

Stacy: The Ball is large, and it jacks my Jaws apart. Marshall quickly and securely secures the Straps of the Harness Ball Gag. Tightly. While I still get used to the Gag? Marshall approaches me with another Item. Surprise, surprise a heavily padded black Sleepmask. He smiles. I sigh but let him apply the Sleep Mask. My World is Dark now.

Marshall: I do enjoy the sight. Stacy does not know what will happen. A Part of me wants to prolong this Situation. But I decide against it. I help my former Teacher to lie down on the large table. I watch as she tries to adjust. I smile: We don´t want to drool you on the table. I fold a black silken Scarf and tie it across her Mouth.

Stacy: Lying blindfolded on the table, not knowing what Marshall will do? Is …. I search for words …. exciting? Thrilling? I am curious what he is up to. I shift on the Table. What irritates me? He says nothing. Instead, he grabs my ankles. He ties another rope. He pulls and bends my legs. He pulls and ties the rope off – at my Boxtie Ropes. My Heels now rest almost at the Small of my Back …. My Body is contorted in a stringent Bow: Only my flat Tummy rests on the Table. I can only rock backward and forward.

Marshall: I watch Stacy´s contorted Body. I decide to raise the stakes. I take two Earbuds and stuff first her right then her left ear. The sensory Deprivation irritates her, I can tell. Her breathing quickens – but after a while, it returns to normal. A smile crosses my Lips “Stacy” I grin – there are a few enhancements to make …

Stay: I am sigh- and speechless and deprived of my Hearing too … Knowing Marshall well enough by now, I doubt he is finished yet …. I feel his Presence before me. He fumbles at the Crown of my Head, doing something with the leather Strap crossing my head …. Then a sharp yank. My head is pulled back. I cannot move it anymore. I am forced to stare ahead. Later I learned that he fumbled a string through the D-Ring at the Crown of my Head and tied to my Arm Bonds.

While I try to come to Terms with this new Position, he does something to my feet ….

Marshall: Ms. Hogan is a beautiful sight! The black ropes form a nice Contrast to the white Blouse and the nude Hose. Only one thing left to do … I walk down to her Feet. Gently I pull the left Heel off, then the second … I chuckle: Instinctively she curls her perfectly pedicured toes – she expects a Tickle Attack. Instead, I let my Hands glide gently above the smooth Nylon. She has beautiful Feet. Size 9 I know. Stacy relaxes visibly as she realizes she is not about to be tickled.

I have something different in Mind: I take another long String and tie her Big Toes together. She giggles softly. By now I know how sensitive she is in this Spot. I tie the String to her Boxtie Ropes. I step back and enjoy the View: On the large Table, a beautiful Woman is rocking back and forth in a very strict Hogtie. She moans softly. I set up the Camera and make some Polaroids. One close-up of her Face, one from the Side, and another close-up of her tied feet. One thing left to do: I set the Vibrator on a medium setting. Time to prepare Dinner.

Stacy: I rock back and forth, test my bonds, and find them inescapable. Marshall knows his Stuff. The Vibrator is …. Distracting … it keeps me on Edge. And I guess this is the whole Point of the Exercise. The only Senses left are feeling and smelling. I lose sense of Time quickly. I am in my own little World by now. My Nostrils flare. I smell Italian Herbs: Basilico, Oregano … sizzling Onions too! I fight my Bonds more strongly. Not that I will escape them ….

Marshall: While I prepare the Lasagna I look now and then at the beautiful Woman rocking in her Hogtie on the Table. I notice the beads of Sweat on her Forehead. My former Teacher is straining against her Bonds. Now and then a soft groan, a moan – I decide to tease her a bit more … and set the Vibrator higher. Her Struggles get more intense. She wiggles her toes – and strains against her bonds.

I look at my Watch: The Lasagna will need sixty Minutes in the Oven; Stacy will simmer at medium Temperature till then, maybe not at medium Temperature … We will see. Of course, I will let her out early enough, so she can refresh and redress for Dinner.

I have prepared the Bruschetta, the Spaghetti Vongole – now for the Tiramisu!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I can't really say much about this last chapter, as I have not read it yet, since I did not read the previous chapters. So, more homework, reading. Maybe some tape and a chair will help me focus. But I know that you will do the story honor.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 week ago But I know that you will do the story honor.
Thank you @slackywacky :) For the last Chapter, I chose an unusal approach - at least for: It is written in the first person present Tense - with changing Perspectives. I have not done that very often not at least at that Scale :)

Chapter 19 might follow in the next days!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Very nice, I’m sure Ms Hogan will enjoy a hearty meal once released from her torment. Though strangely I feel yet another very sexy outfit will swiftly follow and most certainly more tight inescapable too
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I would be hard pressed to say who is the happier, Stacy or Marshall. A very pleasing read, @Caesar73.
Spy Task Force Completed
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

another great chapter
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic