The New Babysitter (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

A real shame max wasn't having a good time. I would've loved Logan's torture method.
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

@Gino We shall see how Logan will apologize to Max for this.

@Gil Glad you liked it, Gil. Knew you'd liked the mummification, bet Kyle was wrapped up too. :lol:

@Red86 Yea Logan went too far because he was getting carried away and got what was coming for him. Hate to see their newly found friendship going to trash like that. So hopefully Logan makes it up for him. ;)

@Killua How else would Max respond? Had to do what he thought was necessary. Such as giving him a good punch and running to the bathroom like he did before with Mark. ;)

@Boytaped Don't worry, Logan plans on getting a cup for protection after that. Just wasn't expecting it and knew he went far.

@socjuc It may be the start of his retaliation, or not. Wait and see in the next chapter.

@harveygasson We shall see what Logan does to apologize to Max and make it up. He doesn't want Max to not be into these games anymore and rather have fun with him.

@squirrel I'm sure when Logan makes it up with him they'll go back to ropes and tape soon. Just has to get himself collected after his balls were punched after all. :lol:

@bluemoon27 I'm sure you would've loved his method, or enduring his older brother's footwear, but yea Max isn't happy and needs to learn more of these other games.

The next chapter will be posted tomorrow on August 5th, hope you're ready to see what happens next for Max and Logan. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, I'm back with a new chapter of Logan's babysitting adventure. Last time we had our protagonist fully mummified the kid he is babysitting, letting him enjoy his little world. But Logan had decided to ruin it and make him smell his shoe without much as a break. Now that Max was freed, Logan deserved what came to him. Now let's how they can fix this. @Killua, @bondagefreak, @Red86, @Gil, @Gino, @harveygasson, @Boytaped, @socjuc, @squirrel, @bluemoon27
On a scale from 1 to 10, of how hard Max punched Logan, he would say it would be a 7. The worst was when he was playing street hockey in gym class at school and he tried to stop the puck, but it was a little lower and almost had him throwing up in pain. So, Max really landed a good punch on him to make him fall over and hold himself together. And in retrospect, Logan knew he deserved that punch. It wasn't a punch that Max wanted to do to hurt him. But a reasonable punch to his balls for being an absolute jerk to him. And he wasn't even mad at him for that.

But back to the topic, Logan knew why he did that to him. He went too far on Max to torment him and make him smell his sweaty shoe and didn't stop. He didn't listen to Max's begging for him to stop. He just kept going and enjoyed watching the younger boy wither to the smell of his shoe. That made him realize he was a bully to him and he felt bad for it. And he had a reason why he kept doing that to him. Whenever he read stories from the TuG site, either if it was fiction or true tales, most of the time people would make the victim smell their shoes or socks and enjoy it. Much like when Cole and Alex make him smell their sweaty gear. But it was all in good fun as he was enjoying it. And to Max, he wasn't having fun and probably wasn't used to this treatment.

So Logan understood that the difference between fiction and reality can have consequences. Mainly getting punched below the belt. He just hoped he didn't get himself into trouble with this Mark fellow who Max was deeply attached to as a friend. Because who knew what he could do to him for payback. He had to talk to Max and apologize to him for going overboard. He wanted to make today a fun memorable day for them both since they're both into being tied up and wanted to have fun together. Which he could do after he collected himself and let the pain subside.

Taking a deep, but shaky breath, Logan gently grabbed onto the coffee table to pull himself to his knees and felt a small wave of nausea hit him. Why did guys like him have such a weakness that was like a system reset? But he took it slow and another deep breath to pull himself to his feet and just breathed more to collect himself. The hockey puck was still the worst hit he took, but this wasn't going to stop him from reaching out to Max. He just had to take it slow and was certain he heard him run to a room on the ground floor. Hopefully the bathroom then because the stairs would be a challenge until he could walk it off. But he knew he ran upstairs to make it difficult for him and slowly began his ascend to the upper floors.

The first couple of steps were a bit painful but Logan just sucked in the pain and kept walking. Probably after this second hit, he should consider getting an athletic cup to protect himself from future attacks like that. Kids can be ruthless. As the blonde haired teen approached the door, he could hear faint crying to sigh and felt his heart being filled with regret. He didn't mean to make Max cry like that. It just made him feel like a bigger ass than he already was to be a bully to him. And normally he always stopped the bullying at his school, mainly from the rivals that kidnapped him at the Star Wars convention a couple of months ago. He definitely had to make this up for Max to be back on his good side and so they can continue playing games together for the rest of the day.

Taking in a deep breath, Logan reached at the door and knocked. He heard the crying had stopped, but saw that the younger boy wasn't going to answer it. Probably wishing for him to be tied up and taken away to an… asylum or something. "Max? It's me and I want to apologize." he said to hear nothing still. He sighed again and sat on the floor and stared at the door. He wasn't going to leave him alone. "Look, you can stay in there all you and I can sit here as well. But it's not going to do you any good. I want to help you and I'm sorry for what I did. I got carried away is all."

There was more silence to hear a low sigh on the other side of the door. "What do you want then?" Max grumbled while brushing tears off his cheeks and kept his back pressed against the door.

That made Logan smile a bit. Least he was willing to listen to him. At least though. He took a deep breath to think carefully on his words as he didn't want to make the matter worse than it already was. "To be honest with you, Max, I thought you would find it funny." he said to make Max glare at him through the door. "Because it's what my brother and his friend would do to me at times when they tie me up. Ever since I got into these games, it sparked a lot of fun times with them. I'm hanging out with my brother and Cole more often than normally. They're always busy with sports and school stuff and I'm sort of busy with school and just playing video games." He had to reminisce about the times he had spent so far with his brother and his friend since that weekend and leading up to this moment. All the times being tied by them and playing games out of it and even tying them up to work on his knots with the ropes was always the best. Especially when he made them smell his feet and shoes. All party members are having fun. He still wished to meet the rest of Cole and Alex's TuG group to see what they were like in these games.

"But not only that, it's what I have read in other stories," he continued. "Most boys in those stories use funny things to torture their victim. Whether it's tickling and or making them sniff socks or shoes. One guy I read on the TuG that has lots of stories in the everyone section and he has like all of his victims smelling all kinds of socks or shoes that are worse than my own. Even his pictures make me surprised. Think his name is Bondagefreak or something like that." He didn't hear anything coming from Max to think quickly. Maybe he was making him lose interest. "The point is Max, I was just having fun. My brother and his friend make me smell their shoes all the time and even if I hate it, it's still funny to me as it's not like trying to kill me. They just want to play a joke with me and tease me about it. And I was trying to treat you like… a little brother."

Hearing this, Max wasn't still a fan of what happened to him from Logan. Torturing him to smell something foul and strong that made him tear up a bit wasn't exactly what he called fun. He heard of similar stories, but they were more of being hazed in college or other things. That's where he was getting the idea of what the older boy was doing to him. He was hazing him and torturing him to smell his shoe and not let him go. Even with all of the screaming and begging, he was still continuing it. So he was glad to punch him in his crotch for revenge. Jerks like him deserve such revenge for pulling that on him.

But maybe Logan was right. He was overdoing it and treating him as somebody else.

Max was born as an only child. Lost his father at a young age, his mom always working to support them both. Plus he didn't have many friends to be isolated from them. Logan has an older brother and always played the role of the younger to him. And with him babysitting him, he was trying to be like a big brother in a way that he could understand. Being like Alex and Cole to playful torture him by making him do things against his will. And yet Logan was having fun with it. So to Max, he wasn't sure how to interpret it and just figured Logan was just being a rude person to him. The one that treated him with kindness and compassion was Mark because he and Max shared similar experiences with losing someone at a young age and he was there for him for the couple of years. Max always appreciated Mark as a big brother to him, but he never did those mean things to him. With Logan, it was completely different.

Sighing, Max hugged his legs and kept sitting against the door. He didn't know what to do now. But he was still fairly mad at Logan. He'd rather stay in the bathroom for the rest of the day until Mark came to his rescue and took care of the bully babysitter. "Just go away and leave me alone," he said.

Hearing that, Logan knew he really screwed it up. He finally found a friend to play bondage games with and in his age group since he started getting into them. But now he felt like he made Max dislike them and never want to play with them again. He didn't want that to happen, he wanted to remind the boy that these games were fun for both parties. And he wasn't going to leave him alone in the bathroom, especially when he knew of Max's psychological trauma. It would hurt the boy more. "No way, you're coming out or I'll… I'll find a way to make you come out." he said to think now.

How was he going to get Max out? That was the big question. He was holding himself up and Logan didn't want to use brute force on him. No… he had to think statically about this… like lure him out. And free him from his binds, that's it. He quickly ran up to Max's room and spotted his leg cuffs and the handcuffs that were left lying on the floor and grabbed them both. He spotted the black ballgag and ran down to drop them at the door. The rattling of the chains made Max flinch a bit and barred himself against the door more. To him, he thought Logan was going to arrest him. But it wasn't the case. The 13 year old teen had a different plan.

"Well Max, the only way for you to come out is to have your revenge." Logan said to lay everything out. "And you can open the door when you feel like it. I'll be waiting for you on the floor here." First, Logan grabbed the ballgag to pop the rubber ball into his mouth and strapped it comfortably behind his neck, a little less tight than when Max had it tight so he could move it to swallow rather than drool. Next, Logan took the leg cuffs and snapped the metal bracelets around his thin ankles and snapped the regular handcuffs on his left wrist. Meanwhile while Max was hearing all of the clicking, he was wondering what Logan was doing outside. But he wasn't finished, so he lay on his stomach and bent his legs to be near his butt to loop the handcuff around the chain of the leg cuffs. And being the son of police officers from his parents, he had practiced many times to handcuff himself when playing some self ties when home alone. So the free metal bracelet was cuffed around his right wrist while using his butt and foot to click it close comfortably and then moved his feet away to feel the cuff chains being pulled taut.

Logan was handcuffed into a hogtie. All he had to do now was wait for Max to come out. He had all day for his patience. Even if it hurts him in the process.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

Wow, what a fine move of Logen to hand themselves over to Max voluntarily and in chains :D
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Hum, I had a small suspicion that Logan was going to do something very similar to this 😅

Curious to A, see how long Max waits to come out and B, how long he'll leave him like that. And hopefully Max will accept the apology and peace offering 😁
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wow, Logan had a great idea to bind himself! I wonder how long will he have to wait before Max finally decides to leave the room.... Fantastic chapter, @Stormee !
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Do you think Max might call his friends over after he sees Logan hogtied? :lol: wishing! lol

Logan was clever as he saw that an apology was not enough, so now he may have overdone it and giving himself to Max on a silver platter kind of thing. He could regret it! Very much interested what happens next :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Carelessheal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carelessheal »

logans but himself in a tie for max well i recommend max grab some oil and tickle those feet of his and maybe add more cuffs :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Aww isn't Logan just so sweet
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

@Gino Logan would do anything to have Max come out. So he had to tie himself up as a offering for him :lol:

@Red86 You were right as to what Logan would to offer himself for Max. But we shall wait and see how it will take Max to come out and have fun with his bound babysitter ;)

@squirrel Glad you liked the chapter. Let's see how long it'll take for Max to come out.

@socjuc Did Logan overdo it to make himself presentable for Max or not? Maybe he would regret it or not. After all, Logan loves to be tied up too. :lol:

@Carelessheal What a wonderful idea. He may do that. If he comes out that is. ;)

@harveygasson Yes he is. He'd do anything to have Max come out and make tied up games fun again for him. :D

Thank you for the comments everyone, next update will be posted soon. I was almost worried I wouldn't be able to when the site was down. :lol:

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, back with a new update. Since Max isn't going to come out that easily, Logan decided to make himself as a wonderful gift for him. Let's see how that plays out. @Killua, @bondagefreak, @Red86, @Gil115, @Gino, @harveygasson, @socjuc, @squirrel, @Carelessheal, @Boytaped
A few minutes had gone by and Max wasn't emerging from the bathroom sanctuary. Which was fine with Logan. He had made his self tie comfortable for his wait. He didn't make the cuffs on his wrists and ankles too tight to cut off circulation, and the ballgag was more tolerable than before where it was straining his jaw. Least when he could feel drool, he could push it out a bit and swallow it rather than letting it run down his chin. So, to him, this was a rather comfortable hogtie he did to himself for a self tie rather than just handcuffing himself in his room when home alone. Beats it than imagining he was arrested and being detained in a juvenile detention center. Now he can think of himself before being placed on an altar for a sacrifice for Max. And to let him have his revenge, that was the goal to make it up for him.

Aside from the wait for Max, Logan wanted to enjoy his time tied up. Sure he wanted the boy to have tied him up, or even would rather have Alex tie him up because it's what they would do together on a Saturday if they were available. But since his brother was at football practice, and he was babysitting, this would have to be sufficient for now. Not that he can complain, he was enjoying Max's gear. Well Logan was already accustomed to hand and leg cuffs from his parents playfully arresting him. It was the gag that was still new to him and was enjoying it more comfortably. He wanted to be more presentable for Max to come out and observe him. Hopefully he does so they can play more games together and let bygones be bygones.

But as time passed on, Logan started to worry a bit. Was Max okay there? Or was he doing something else to make the 13 year old worry. Hopefully he was just sitting there and hoping for him to leave his house alone. But that would go against Logan's nature to leave an emotional boy alone in his house. At 13 this day and age, he had known people in school being admitted to the center for mental health in the local hospital. Some were as young as 10 years old and he didn't want Max to be admitted at that place. Who knew what it could be like from watching movies or tv shows with psychiatric hospitals. So Logan wasn't going anywhere and was determined to stay hogtied on the floor by the cuffs to wait for Max to come out.

Minutes ticked by and Logan's arms were starting to get sore. He had been in this position for a bit longer as he had hoped and got worried that Max wasn't going to leave. He could feel the blood leaving his arms from their elevated position to get tired and he pulled his legs to keep them up. But even the blood in his legs was traveling downward from their position; gravity was a pain at this very moment. He didn't want to move either as he was worried about pinching his wrists and ankles from the cuffs. There was a time he cuffed himself a little too tight and tried to free himself with great difficulty to the point where he was getting red marks on his wrists. The embarrassing part was asking his dad for help to uncuff him and getting a bit of a lecture to not do that again or being too tight. Lesson learned.

But back to his current predicament. As he laid on the floor with his limbs getting numb from the elevated position and drool starting to leak from his mouth, he started to get bored. He needed to get to his sides so he could get blood flow back to his wrists and ankles. That part was difficult for him as he was in a hogtie of cuffs. And he would know from his many attempts to escape from Alex's hogties. When rolling, he would need a good amount of momentum to throw his body weight to the side. And if his body was flat, that part would be difficult. But that wasn't going to stop the blonde haired teen to start rocking his body now. He just needed to build up his momentum.

Side to side, Logan slowly shifted his weight to feel himself moving a bit. If one were to see him squirm, they would think he's just squirming on the floor and not think he's trying to roll over. And Max was just hearing the chains rattling to roll his eyes and sat against the door to pout. Why wasn't Logan taking the hint to leave him alone? But he was determined to roll to his side to relieve some numbness in his hand to keep shifting his weight more to feel himself being off the floor a bit. And with one big thrust, Logan finally got the momentum to roll to his right side and landed on his shoulder and legs.

Click-click-click!

That didn't sound good to Logan as he felt his wrist getting pinched a bit tighter. He tried to look over his shoulder to see what happened, but he couldn't see anything as his arms were more toward the floor. But Logan knew those clicks meant the handcuffs got tighter around his right wrist. His wrist had landed on the floor and the connector to lock the cuffs got tighter when his left wrist landed on top of it. And tight handcuffs meant poor circulation to his hands to make him start to panic. He screwed up big time.

Being on his side, Logan quickly threw his weight to land back on the floor on his stomach and hoped that would help ease the pressure off his wrists. But he could feel the pressure of the cuff was still tightened and he started to get worried. He was cuffed behind his back with the chain crossing between his legs and couldn't recall it if he had grabbed a key from them. He figured to leave those for Max to grab if he wanted to keep him cuffed for some revenge. But without the keys and his wrist starting to get numb, Logan needed help and soon. He didn't want his hand to be in pain or lose circulation and have many other problems. He needed Max's help and fast to squirm to make the chains rattled. "Mam! Melph!" he shouted in pure fear.

Hearing the chains rattling, Max figured Logan was just doing this to make him come out for revenge. He wasn't falling for it, he was smarter than that. But he heard a small whimper and more struggling from Logan to make him wonder now. That didn't sound normal and he knew what those meant in games like this. Curious, the blonde boy opened the door to gasp as he saw Logan in the hogtie with a ballgag in his mouth to slowly walk over to him. He could see the tears starting to leave his blue eyes to start getting worried and bent down to loosen the ballgag and plucked it out of his mouth to hang around his neck. "What uh… is going on?" he asked, concerned.

"Handcuff, tight, hand… in pain." Logan groaned in pain.

Even more curious, Max looked at Logan's wrists to gasp a bit as he saw his hand was looking a bit pale and blue at the fingertips. He knew what that meant and looked at Logan with worry. "You got the keys on you?" he asked, hesitantly. But Logan shook his head as he didn't to make Max worried. He got to his feet and rushed to his room. "I'll be back, just try and stay calm." he said as he entered his room and grabbed his bag of keys from his pile on the floor. He took the bag back to Logan and knelt down to him. "Okay, bear with me, I have a lot of keys and will try and find the right one." he said to warn Logan to make him squirm around more. The blonde boy reached in to pull out a large ring of keys to make Logan's eyes widened to the sight and groaned more.

Without hesitation, Max started searching for the key to his handcuffs. He shifted all of his padlock keys aside and got to the handcuff keys and started unlocking Logan's trapped wrist. Immediately Logan felt relief in his wrist as the blood started flowing in to sigh in relief and rotated his wrist around. Max smiled to see Logan's hand return to its normal color and not be in a terrifying blue color. It was a good thing he was quick and knew what to do. If anything happened to Logan, he could've had a serious medical issue and they would've had to explain what happened. That would've been awkward for them both.

Seeing what Logan had just done reminded him of Mark when he accidentally made him wet himself after a long torture session and went too far to not free him. That felt the same thing when Logan went too far and locked himself in the bathroom. Maybe he was childish about it and should learn that there are new things out there about their games. Such as the sock gags and making him smell his shoe, which he no doubt knew that Logan was given that treatment quite often and wanted to share it. And he even cuffed himself to show his appreciation and apology for Max to have revenge on him. It was like when Mark did the same thing and drank a lot of water to make him have an accident as well if he didn't come out of the bathroom. And it worked and Logan did the same to make him come out and help him from getting hurt.

Seeing Logan was still free, he took his wrist and snapped the handcuff back on and made it comfortable for him. "Just so you know about these cuffs, there is a pin at the end of these keys." Max said and showed Logan the key with a pin on the other side of it. "And on these cuffs is a little lock inside them that you use this pin and lock the cuffs from further getting tighter." He took the pin and inserted it into the hole to click the lock into place and Logan felt Max squeezing his cuffed wrist to feel it not get tighter. Now he understood that these cuffs couldn't be tightened. Did his parents have the same cuffs as Max did or did he not pay attention when his dad cuffed him before to show him how handcuffs worked?

Smiling, Max took the key and did the same process on all of Logan's cuffs and made sure they couldn't be tightened accidentally. He waved the key in front of the 13 year old's face and flicked his nose. "For being rude and going too far on me as a mummy, I think some revenge is needed." he said and smirked. "What do you think, Logan? Also… thank you for making me a mummy… I wouldn't mind being one again if we can do it." he said, shyly and blushed a bit embarrassed. He saw the ballgag and pushed it back into his mouth and tightened it

Logan smiled around the ballgag. He owed Max some revenge for the prank he did with making him smell his sweaty shoe. It was the least he could do now. He was now his hostage. "Moure melmome, Mam." he said through the rubber ball. "Mou man me m mummy maman." Max smiled to hear the promise of being a mummy and looked at his cuffed hostage.

What to do with him?

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

let the torture begin :D
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story! I hope Max will have his revenge now...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

a good sequel and so both boys do their teaching before the handcuffs look at others.

I'm looking forward to the sequel to Mummy. keep the stem at the fits tu the stores.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's a nice new chapter. :D Logan for sure found out that handcuffs can be dangerous if they are used in the wrong way. I'm glad Max helped him in the end. Funny that he locks the cuff straight back on to get some revenge. Well deserved though. They are on the right way of becoming great friends :D
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Oh, Logan goofed and tighten the wrist cuff without having the keys handy, that's not good. Atleast Max sensed the difference in Logan's tone and decided to check things out and help him!

I guess Max is going to accept Logan's apology since he re cuffed his hand, double locked all the cuffs and re gagged him. Curious to see what Max has in mind now!!
Carelessheal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carelessheal »

i think some tickle torture is needed also max should tie him up more ways and vice versa
VoidEmperor224
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by VoidEmperor224 »

Thanks for the chapter, it was great
Ouch, I don't have much experience with cuffs, but that must have been painful, and probably quite scary for logan
Gags?
Ties?
Both?
Both, both is good
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

@Stormee it is nice as always :D One of my favorites stories :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Glad they've made up
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

congratulations this his is really amazing I really adore this little Max, Logan, Alex and all the others of course I want to become their prisoner
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

@Gino Indeed, let the torture revenge commence 8-)

@squirrel It has already begun as soon as Max locked his cuffs back on. ;)

@Boytaped Glad you're enjoying the chapters. The next one will be coming soon.

@Killua Logan should've been more cautious because his parents are cops and tell him to be careful on handcuffs. But glad Max came out to help him and now is eager to have revenge on his babysitter. Definitely on the path to becoming friends. :D

@Red86 Yea Logan screwed up big time there. But was glad Max came to his aid to help him in the end. And it doesn't mean he is in the clear just yet. Max has a captured babysitter now indeed.

@Carelessheal Definitely tickle torture, but Max has other ideas to get revenge on his babysitter as well. ;)

@VoidEmperor224 Glad you liked the chapter, yea it was a scary experience for Logan, even though he should've known better because his parents are cops, but that was on him. Be on the lookout for the next chapter. :D

@Gil Glad you enjoyed it, Gil. More to come soon. :D

@harveygasson Glad they did too. But Max has much needed revenge to come for Logan. ;)

@The_slave Glad to hear you're enjoying the story and the characters. More to come. ;)

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, time for the next chapter into the story. Logan had been through a lot in the last hour with Max hiding in the bathroom after punching him and handcuffing himself and not being cautious. But luckily Max helped him in the end. Time for much needed revenge on his babysitter. @Killua, @bondagefreak, @Red86, @Gil, @Gino, @harveygasson, @squirrel, @Boytaped, @Carelessheal, @VoidEmperor224, @The_slave, @socjuc, @bluemoon27
It was a bit of a struggle at first. With getting punched in the balls and then losing some circulation in his hand, Logan had been through a rough hour during his babysitting day with the 11 year old boy. But on the bright side, it wasn't a waste now. Max had come out and was eager for revenge. He didn't uncuff him or anything and left him still connected in his hogtie. The younger boy wanted revenge and Logan wasn't going to deny him that request. He will let him have it and he will endure it. He wondered what difference he could do to torture him compared to what Alex and Cole do to him.

Max eyed his target and walked around him like a predator closing on his prey. Logan carefully watched him as he wasn't sure what he would do or strike first. Would he go for his feet and tickle them? Go for his armpits since his arms were stretched back? Find a way to smack his butt, which could be difficult because his heels were practically hovering them. But that didn't mean Max could still uncuff his ankles and unbend them. Maybe Max would give him a lot of wedgies since he was vulnerable? The boy could have many potential opportunities for revenge and Logan was going to accept them.

After a couple of rotations, Max darted for Logan's bare feet and started digging his fingers into the soft flesh. The sudden attack caught the blonde teen off guard to make him yelp loudly into his gag and squirmed around. His chains rattled around as he tried to get his feet away from Max's quick and lethal fingers, but the connecting chain kept him in place for his torment. He was trapped and forced to be in a hogtie and he couldn't roll away or nudge him off of him. So all he could do was laugh and try to get his feet away.

And Max smiled to hear Logan squealing under the ballgag as he attacked his feet. Course being this close to them meant he could smell faint traces of cheese and sweat at close proximity. If he had his socks on, the boy wouldn't even be near them and would tickle attack him somewhere else. So, he was glad to have his revenge, but it was just the start of it. And after a couple of minutes, Max stopped tickling his babysitter to sit in front of him to see him breathing heavily through his nose and drool dripping from the corners of his mouth. He chuckled and pondered what he could do next. If Logan was willingly to tie himself up as a gift, Max would want to use every opportunity for his own advantage since Logan was bigger and stronger than he was.

A sudden idea for revenge came to mind for Max and he got up to run downstairs to the foyer of his house and came back with a black shoe. Logan had craned his head to see what Max had brought and saw it wasn't like his shoe, but it was smaller and black to make him realize that it was Max's shoe and knew what the boy had in mind for him. Karma was coming for him. The younger boy sat back down in front of Logan and tried his best to conjure a wicked smile. "Think you can make me smell your shoe and not let me breathe? Well think again, Logan!" Max said and laughed evilly like a villain for their game. He took the shoe and held it over his nose and made sure his face was pressed into it.

To Logan's assumption, he thought he was going to smell some bad feet from an 11 year old. He would know because when being Max's age his feet smelled bad from sports. But to Logan's surprise, Max's shoe smelled like it was clean. Logan's shoes looked battered and well worn, Max's looked like they were brand new and haven't have much of a scent to them. He could smell faint traces of sweat, but it wasn't strong like his shoe was or even Alex's. And he didn't want to upset the boy so he started struggling and trying to get his head away and screamed in his gag. But Max saw his delayed reaction to sigh and removed the shoe. "Probably not as strong as your shoe is." he muttered to pout a bit. And Logan felt bad that he didn't give the boy the satisfaction to look at his feet to get an idea that he could do this more and nudged his head at his feet.

Curious, Max wondered why he was head butting his feet and saw him wiggling his toes to get the idea. But Max didn't have strong smelly feet like Logan would have or the boys in his school gym class because they do more sports than he does. Plus he didn't feel comfortable putting his feet in Logan's face. But Logan insisted on it and nudged his head again on his feet to do it. "Hang on, let me grab something." he said and got up to head to his room and quickly redressed himself after being in his boxer briefs for a bit since the mummification. It felt good to be in his shirt and shorts again, but now to find something to use on Logan.

Immediately, Max dove straight to his hamper to dig around in it. He knew he had a pair of socks that were perfect for Logan to use on him. He was considered a well-hygiene boy by changing his socks daily and showering. But he knew he wore a pair of socks twice for gym class because he woke up late for school and quickly got dressed to not care about changing his socks to not miss his bus. And after school, he knew they smelled a bit stronger when he took them off. So after a couple of minutes, he found the red socks he was looking for and slipped them on to rush back to the hogtied babysitter and sat down in front of him.

Logan saw that the boy had gotten dressed again and saw him sporting a pair of matching red socks with his tee shirt. If he were to guess, Max's favorite color was red then while his was orange. Hence why he had an orange zentai suit and wore an orange Mandalorian armor suit for the Star Wars convention he went to before. But back to the main subject, he knew Max was barefooted before, but he figured Max got some socks from his hamper as reinforcements to the next part of the revenge. Much like when Cole grabbed a sock from his hamper that was a week old for a bet he did with a teammate.

"Well babysitter, if you think my shoe wasn't smelly enough for you, maybe you'll appreciate my feet more." Max said to sound as evil as he could to his babysitter. He took his right foot and placed it over his nose and held it there. Logan wasn't sure what to expect, but the first whiff took him by a bit of surprise. It smelled old and strong like Max wore them more than once, which he did, to make him squirm a bit. It smelled lightly of vinegar and cheese, but not as strong as his socks were. Max smiled to see the older teen squirm and rubbed his foot over his face and gripped his nose with his toes to make him smell it more. That area reeked more for Logan to squirm and try to pull his head away and only made the drool in his mouth dribble more down his chin and neck. He couldn't wait to get this ballgag out. Sweat between the toes more made Logan squirm to the smell as Alex and Cole would make him smell that area more on their feet. "You like my toes then? Here, have both of them." Max laughed and put his other foot over Logan's nose.

With both feet over his face, Logan could only admit defeat here. He was hogtied by cuffs and gagged with a rubber ball to make him drool a puddle under his head. Forced to smell Max's feet and old sweat socks as he used it as a footrest. So all he could was struggle in his cuffs and endure the sock sniffing from the younger boy. And while this was all happening, Logan was smiling under his gag as he was happy to see Max having fun revenge on him. His feet weren't as strong and foul like Alex or Cole's, but they had a scent to them to make Max have fun with the revenge. Least he didn't roll him over to punch him in the balls again or stomach.

After some time, Max looked at Logan to laugh as his feet were firmly planted on his face with his nose sticking out between them. Too bad he didn't have a camera to take a quick picture of him to show Mark. It would show Logan how defeated he was looking and ridiculous as well. But Max figured it was time to stop with the feet sniffing and move onto some more revenge techniques he knew. And they were in his room, at least a particular item he had in his wardrobe. He hoped his babysitter was eager to try it out.

After a minute, Max removed his feet and grabbed the keys to unlock Logan's left ankle to release him of his hogtie. But once the chain was away from the handcuffs, Max quickly cuffed the older blonde boy's ankle and locked it. With the minimal strength he had, he pushed Logan to his knees and the older teen understood his orders to get to his feet to carefully shift his feet to get up on them with the limited length of the chains he had. Max reached up and removed the ballgag to have a long string of drool escape his mouth and a loud sigh of relief to make the boy giggle as he dropped it in the bathroom sink to clean later. "Glad you enjoyed the ballgag of mine. But my socks need a good washing since you smelled them long and hard." the boy smiled and grabbed his arm. "Now march to my room, prisoner."

Logan nodded and acted afraid as he was the prisoner now and not Max. Good thing to see the boy getting back into these and wanting to have fun tying someone else up than himself or getting tied up by someone. He was curious to what Max had in mind for more games of his revenge. But he wasn't going to resist and allow him to have it. He deserved it and wanted to have a good friendship with him. Plus Max's collection will be put to good use in their games and hopefully future ones as well. So, he started marching forward and playfully struggled against his grip to make his cuffs rattle in fun.

It was nice to see Max happy again.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

another nice story and yes, I love it when boys get their bare, bound feet tickled
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

nice sequel.

also great to read that Max experienced both roles and enjoys them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic