We met my old Babysitter (Fm/m;F/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

We met my old Babysitter (Fm/m;F/mm)

Post by Gil »

Hello everyone 😊. Here is a new Story about Kyle. This time with his Boyfriend Lucas and my old Babysitter Lucy. This story is inspired by Morzath, but in a little different way 😊: https://www.deviantart.com/morzath. Thank you very much, hope you will like it 😊. Have fun with the story 😊:

Hi, Kyle here again. This story happened after the weekend Lucas and I were patients in our own little insane asylum. Lucas spent the weekend with me again. It was just after 1 pm and we went for a walk on Saturday afternoon. We walked around town holding hands and through a few stores. Later we were both thirsty and went to a supermarket to buy something to drink. While getting drinks, I was then nudged from behind. I turned around and recognized Lucy. My old babysitter. Good, it hadn't been that long ago that she had babysat me, but now that Lucas was around a lot, I wasn't alone when my family was out and that was enough.

"Hey, Lucy." I grinned at her and hugged her.

"Hey Kyle, it's good to see you. How are you?" She asked.

"Very well, thank you. And you?" I asked her as well.

"Very well, too. I'm at home studying right now." She answered me, looking at Lucas. "Then you must be Lucas, I take it?" She grinned at him.

"Yeah, that's right, nice to meet you." He grinned and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you too. You make a cute couple." She said with a grin.

"Thanks." Answered both of us at the same time, looking at each other and kissing.

"Say, do you guys want to come over tonight? I'll cook something and we'll talk a bit. My parents are out." She asked us.

Lucas and I looked at each other and grinned.

"Sure, we'd love to. We don't have anything planned yet. I'll ask my parents and write to you guys." I replied with a grin.

"Great. I'm glad if it works out. Maybe I'll see you guys later." She said and walked away.

We went home and asked. We were allowed to go to Lucy's house. At 5 o'clock we were at her parents' house. We rang the doorbell and she opened the door for us and invited us in. She made chicken with baked potatoes and mixed salad. It was delicious. We talked about this and that and of course the time she babysat me and especially where she tied me up too.

"Yes, you two have been through some interesting things, especially when it comes to being tied up." She said with a grin.

"Yeah, especially last weekend was pretty cool." Replied I.

"Yeah, but also the game you guys played with the key sounded super exciting I must say, I would have loved to play that too." Grinned Lucas at us.

"Yeah right. That was always really fun, especially for me, haha." Laughed Lucy.

"Yeah, but we won once too." I grinned at her.

"True, but we also lost once. So it's 1 to 1. Mostly because of the costumes, it was fun." She answered me with a grin.

"True, that's coming too. But then we'll have to do it again sometime to decide who wins outright." I grinned at her.

"I think that's good. Then maybe together with Lucas, too." Grinned she

"Sure, I'd love to." Replied euphorically.

"But not today I would say. Best with you Kyle, since you know each other." She said to us.

"Yeah, that makes sense." Replied I.

"Good, let's do it then if it fits." She grinned and we nodded in agreement.

We talked some more about this and that, how Lucas and I had met, etc. Then I noticed my bladder was squeezing.

"I have to go to the bathroom. Where is it again?", I asked Lucy.

"Up the stairs and immediately to the right." She explained to me.

"Thanks." I replied and made my way upstairs.

The bathroom was easy to find. I used the restroom at my leisure. When I was done, I went back downstairs to the dining room. But neither Lucy nor Lucas was there. I wondered where they had both gone.

"LUCY! LUCAS!" I shouted and ran through the house.

They weren't in the dining room, and they weren't in the kitchen. Then I went into the living room.

"LUCY! LUCAMMPPPHHH!!!" I screamed again as someone put their hand over my mouth from behind and grabbed me.

"Surprise." I heard Lucy say. She stood behind me and held me close. "We thought we could have a little fun with you. I think you know what's going to happen now, don't you?" She asked me.

Of course, I knew what was going to happen, especially when I saw Lucas with a small bag and he pulled out several ropes and rolls of tape, as well as zip ties and small cloth towels.

"Well here we go." said Lucas to me with a grin and kissed me on the forehead.

Lucy laid me on the floor and held my hands behind my back. In return, she let go of my mouth. I just didn't say anything and didn't fight back because there were two of them and Lucas was stronger than me either way. And of course, I was very curious how the two of them would tie me up and also how Lucas would do it, since he hasn't tied me up that often. Lucas wrapped a rope around my hands. Several times and finally between my hands. He placed the knot above my hands, so out of reach of my fingers. I tried to get at it for a moment, but no chance.

"I've learned, honey. I'm not such a beginner anymore, haha." He laughed and kissed me on the cheek.

"Yeah, I can tell. That's good." I grinned back and looked at him.

By now Lucy was at my elbows. She wrapped the rope around me just as tightly as Lucas wrapped it around my hands, even in between. But she didn't make it too tight, so it didn't hurt. Lucas meanwhile worked on my legs. He tied my ankles first, then my knees, both bottom and top with ropes, they were tied like my hands and elbows. When I was well tied up so far, I moved back and forth, but everything stayed firmly in place. Nothing loosened and I couldn't reach a knot.

"Not a chance." said I to myself.

"That's the way it's supposed to be." Retorted Lucy. "But we're not done yet." She added.

I realized I would still be gagged, but I was excited about what was to come. And the gag came quickly too. Lucy stuffed 2 of the cloth towels into my mouth. They filled my mouth very well. Then she took the tape in her hand, put it to my lips, and wrapped the roll around my head about a dozen times. The head was completely wrapped from the child to under the nose. Lucas was working on my hands. He also took the tape in his hand and began to clench my hands one by one into fists so that they looked like little silver boxing gloves. So my hands were completely useless. But that wasn't all. Then he glued my hands back together. So 2 boxing gloves became one big silver boxing glove. Lucy also took off my shoes and socks and tied my big toes together with a cable tie. Then Lucas sat me up and Lucy held a very long rope in her hand. She started tying it around my shoulders, all the way down to my hands. She kept knotting it tight so it wouldn't slip. So my upper body was completely mummified by the rope. They both stepped back a bit and surveyed "their work".

"Well done Lucas." Lucy praised him.

"You too, Lucy." He replied and they high-fived.

"Mppphhh." I moaned into my gag and wriggled a little, but I didn't have much room to maneuver. Escape was futile.

Lucas leaned down to me and kissed me on the tape where my mouth was.

"Sorry honey, but her proposal sounded too tempting." He said to me, grinning slightly with a hint of guilt in his eyes.

I winked at him to let him know it was all good.

"Well, I think you should keep your friend company, don't you?" Grinned Lucy, patting Lucas on the shoulder.

"You think?" He grinned back.

"MMMEPPPHH MMEEPPPHH." He nodded several times.

"See, Kyle wants it too." I grinned at him.

He looked at me and started grinning.

"...Alright. Go ahead and do it then. I trust you." He turned to Lucy and agreed.

"Perfect. Then I'll get started. Hands behind your back, please," she asked him.
He did as she told him. His bondage was no different than mine. First, his hands were tied, then his elbows. Then his ankles and knees. Then Lucas was also gagged with 2 cloth towels and about a dozen pieces of tape around coils. His hands were also tied into fists and then into a large silver fist. She sat him on the floor and removed his shoes and socks. She tied his toes together with a cable tie, like mine, and his torso was also mummified with a long rope. So he was tied 1 to 1 like me. Then she put us back to back. And who would have thought it, a new long rope appeared with which she tied our upper bodies together. Now we were tied to each other. But our chance to escape was zero, just like before.

"The trapped couple." She grinned.

We just looked at her and waited to see what else would happen.

"Okay, you two. We've got seven o'clock. What time do you guys have to be home? Ten, right?" She asked us.

"Mmmmeeppphh." We both confirmed and nodded.

"Okay, then I'd say you have one hour to escape now. If you make it, you may tie me up afterward, if not, I may tease you some more, okay?" She asked us.

Since we had no chance to do anything about it anyway, we both nodded in agreement.

"Perfect." She grinned. "Then your time starts from ... NOW." She said, stopping the time on her phone.

I noticed Lucas immediately start squirming back and forth. I didn't even try at first. The way we were tied up, we didn't stand a chance anyway. But Lucas remained brave. He wriggled back and forth a lot and so did I because we were tied tightly together. He also tried to free his hands, but even there the chances were zero. Our hands were each just a block of duct tape.

"Kyle, no escape attempt like Lucas?" asked Lucy of me as she watched us.

"Mmnnooo." I shook my head.

"Well then. You guys have about 30 minutes left." She said and continued to watch TV.

Lucas was still on the ball. He wasn't letting up. So I thought I should do the same and struggled with him. The long rope that held our upper bodies together moved a little, but only a little. Escape was still impossible. I didn't want to, either. But as we wriggled around a bit more, we managed to squirm so that we tipped over to the right. For a moment, we didn't move.

"Mmamahhahhamahamaha." I started laughing.

"Maahahahma." Lucas laughed, too.

"Haha, you two are experts." And also Lucy

We just lay there quietly, barely moving. It was quite comfortable. Lucy didn't move either. She remained sitting on the sofa. It wasn't long before we heard the alarm clock: Brrrr, brrrr, brrrr. Brrrr, brrrr, brrrr.

"Okay, you lovebirds. Time's up. You guys didn't make it. That makes it my turn for an hour." She grinned and came over to us.

As she did so, she set a new timer. She picked up a cable tie and tied the ropes that were tied around our ankles.

"Oh no, not again!" I thought to myself.

And then Lucy started tickling us too.

"MHMHHHAHHAHAMHAHMH AHAHMAHAHM MAHAHMAHAMHA." I laughed into my gag.

I moved back and forth as best I could, but there was little I could do. I just had to let it wash over me. Her fingernails didn't help make it any more comfortable. And while I tried to squirm back and forth, Lucas lay there completely relaxed, not making a sound.

"How I wish I could trade places with Lucas because he's not ticklish," I thought to myself.

Lucy then noticed this after a short while.

"Lucas, aren't you ticklish?" She asked him.

"Mnnooo." He shook his head.

"Oh, interesting. But I know a few other ways to tease you." She said. You could hear a slight smirk coming out.

And it came as I had thought it would. She went to his head and held something against his nose.

"MMMPPPHHH!" Screamed Lucas into his gag.

It was probably his shoes. I heard the tape and heard it being wrapped around his head. Now Lucas was also wriggling like I was before. I couldn't stop myself though.

"MAHAHMAHMA." I laughed into my gag.

"Oh, you think that's funny, Kyle. Then it's your turn." I immediately stopped laughing and remained motionless. But then she came over to me and held Luca's shoe in front of me and put it in.

"MMMPPPHHH!" I screamed into my gag as well.

"Haha, have fun with the other guy's shoe then." Laughed Lucy and sat down on the sofa.

We both wriggled back and forth a bit trying to get our shoes off but to no avail. Luca's shoes didn't smell very good, but I guess mine didn't either. I gave up after a short while. One advantage was that the smell was slowly getting less and less bad. Lucas also gradually calmed down again. Lucy looked over at us from time to time but remained sitting quietly. Time passed and we didn't move from the spot. We waited for the alarm clock to ring and finally be relieved of our shoes. It seemed like an eternity. But then the redeeming sound rang out: Brrrr, brrrr, brrrr. Brrrr, brrrr, brrrr.

"RELEASE." thought I to myself.

"Time's up, boys." She said and stood up. "I'll let you guys out now." she added, cutting the tape first and pulling our shoes off our noses/mouths. I took a few deep breaths. Lucas did the same. Then she cut the cable ties on our ankles and toes. She lifted us both so we could sit again. Then she untied the long rope around our torsos that held us together. Then she paused for a moment. We both looked at her.

"I'll start with Kyle. He's tied up longer." She said and set me on my feet.

She started on my torso again and freed me from the long rope. Then she untied the rope that was tied around my elbows and then my wrists. Then she took a pair of scissors and very carefully untied the tape around my hands. It hurt a little, but that was normal with the tape. After a short time, my hands were completely free again and I could move my fingers a little. Then she went to work on my legs and I untied the gag myself and got out the cloth towels.

"Whew, finally!" I said lightly.

"Are you okay, Kyle?" She asked slightly concerned.

"Yeah, all fine." I replied with a smile.

She nodded in confirmation and continued. I helped too and started on my knees. After a short while my legs were also free again and I stretched. Then we both went to Lucas, who was already waiting, and freed him as well. We proceeded in the same way as me. It took a little while, but then he was also free again.

"Are you okay Lucas?" asked Lucy to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He grinned. "Been a great experience and a great bondage. Even if I don't like the shoe thing so much." He added.

"That's just the way it is when you're tied up and can't fight back." She explained.

"Yes, that's true. I've experienced that many times by now, too." He grinned.

"Well, that's good then." She grinned back.

We helped her clean up, the ropes, tape, etc., and the table with the food. Then we got dressed and headed for the door to say goodbye and go home.

“Let's see when she'll watch us again so we can play the game again.” I thought to myself.

It was a nice evening.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Yay! It was great to see Lucy again. How I missed her adventures of tying up our bondage protagonist and adding in Lucas as well. I bet they had fun sniffing each other's shoe. I bet Lucas enjoys sniffing Kyle's feet. :lol: Nice story again, [mention]Gil[/mention]! Keep up the great work. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago Yay! It was great to see Lucy again. How I missed her adventures of tying up our bondage protagonist and adding in Lucas as well. I bet they had fun sniffing each other's shoe. I bet Lucas enjoys sniffing Kyle's feet. :lol: Nice story again, @Gil! Keep up the great work. :D
Thank you very much :)
haha yes, smelling is either joy or sorrow :D
yes wanted to bring Lucy back into the game :)
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

A nice short but fun story with Kyle, Lucas and Lucy!!
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago A nice short but fun story with Kyle, Lucas and Lucy!!
Thank you very much :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic