Wedding planner M/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Wedding planner M/f

Post by lasse672000 »

Felicity lay on her back on a blanket by the pool, dressed in a white-and-red, diagonally striped bathing suit and she had placed a pair of sneakers on the grass. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, feeling more relaxed than she had done for weeks.
Suddenly, something, or someone, blocked the sun, and she heard a male voice ask: "Felicity Grunnan?"
She opened one eye, but all she could see in the backlight was the outlines of two humans.
"Yes, that's me." she said.
"I'm agent Parkinson, and this is my partner, agent Stello," he said, and mentioned the name of a well-known government agency. "We'd like you to come with us, please."
"Why?"
"Put your shoes on, get up, and no questions! NOW!" agent Stello growled.
"Charming guy!" Felicity sourly remarked, but did as she was told. Agent Parkinson took out a bandana, and a pair of handcuffs from a pocket.
"I'm sorry," he said, actually sounding like he was, "but we have orders not to let you know where we're going. Hands on your back, please!"
He cuffed her wrists, and tied the bandana around her head. Then they grabbed her arms, and started leading her away.
"Hey!" she protested. "What about the rest of my things? You can't just leave them there! Someone will surely steal them!"
"Shut up!" agent Stello growled, but agent Parkinson soothingly said: "Don't worry, miss. You'll get them back, once we're finished with you."
"What do you mean 'finished with me'?"
"I told you to shut up; didn't I?" Stello growled.
"You'll see." was the somewhat cryptic answer from Parkinson.

She was led to the parking lot and pushed into the back seat of a car.
As no one said a word during the drive, except for the horrible curses Stello cast over the other road users, she had plenty of time to think things through.
'I haven't done anything illegal.' she thought. 'Not intentionally, anyway, so that can't, in all likelyhood, be the reason. What else? They urgently need my testimony? Then why use the blindfold and cuffs, when all they had to do, was ask me politely to come? And besides, I'm hardly dressed for an appearance in court; am I?"
Getting nowhere with her thoughts, she leaned back and tried to relax, which was easier said than done, with her wrists sandwiched between her back and the back of the seat.

Eventually, the car stopped, and she was dragged outside and into a house. she was guided into a room, and placed in a leather chair, and her ankles were cuffed to the legs of the chair. Then, she was left alone.
The next time the door opened, she heard a familiar voice saying:
"Ah! Filly! How nice of you to come!" It was uncle Drake! Well, he wasn't really her uncle, just someone her father had known for many years, as well as his business partner. He was also known for having a rather weird sense of humour.
"Uncle Drake? What are you doing here? Why have I been kidnapped?"
"Kidnapped? My dear child, you haven't been kidnapped! You've simply been brought here, so we can discuss plans for your parents wedding anniversary, next month."
Felicity could hardly believe her ears. He had actually told these buffoons, to cuff her as if she was a criminal, simply to bring her to his place to discuss party plans?
"Why the cuffs and blindfold, if all you wanted to do was talk?"
"Ah, yes; sorry about that! They sometimes get a bit carried away, those two. I hope you can forgive them, and me?" She heard him pick up a bunch of keys, and unlock the cuffs around her ankles. Then, he took away the blindfold.
"Now, Let's start planning." Drake was in his mid fifties, rather short, had a receding hair line, and a hint of a beer belly. He grabbed her arm and guided her to a desk, placed by the window. He placed her in a wooden chair, and recuffed her ankles, to the legs of the chair.
"Why do you keep cuffing me?" Felicity asked. "Are you afraid I'll run away? I wouldn't get far, dressed like this, you know." She looked down at her bathing suit.
"I like how you look, dressed like that; that's all. As for the cuffs; I'll take them away, as soon as we're finished. I promise." he said, and shrugged. "Now, let's start planning; shall we?"

A couple of hours later, they had managed to compose a thoroughly detailed, minute-by-minute plan of what was going to happen on her parents wedding anniversary, as well as a 'Plan B'.

It wasn't until she sat in the back seat of the car, on her way home, that she realized she still had her wrists cuffed behind her back, and had had so during the whole time she had been at uncle Drake's.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Good Story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beautiful idea! Lighthearted and funny!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic