The Games Player: St Patrick's Day (F/Ffm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Games Player: St Patrick's Day (F/Ffm)

Post by KP Presents »

There must be some Irish blood in me somewhere, because I love St Patrick’s day – although will not go as far as drinking green Guinness. But what I have really enjoyed after the last few years, since Steve and I go together, is paying a visit and playing a game – and this year, the O’Brien family were the lucky choice.

Tom O’Brien is a local builder, a very successful one, married to Orlagh and with two children, twelve year old Shelagh and nine year old Corrin. So it was about six in the evening on a Friday, and I knew that Tom O’Brien was in a town some distance away and would not be back until late.- a perfect time to visit.

I even dressed up for the occasion – while I normally wear black or brown, today I was wearing a green cowl necked sweater, and leggings with over the knee green suede boots. I even had a green stocking pulled down over my head as I let myself in through the front door of their detached house.

There was certainly plenty of noise, and the sound of a television playing, so I sneaked a look in the front room. Corrin was sitting on the couch, watching the television. He had short dark hair, and was wearing a grey polo shirt, jeans and sneakers.

He was on his own, so I presumed his sister was somewhere else – and there would be time to find her later, as I made my way to the kitchen. Orlagh O’Brien was sitting at the kitchen table, a green and grey scarf wrapped loosely round her neck with a grey cardigan over a green top and her long brown hair over her shoulders. The legs of her dark blue jeans were tucked into a pair of knee length black leather boots – and her eyes were wide open as she saw me standing there, a gloved finger against my covered lips.

“Hello, Orlagh,” I said as I came in and closed the door. “Please, no screams or shouts for help – we don’t want your children to be scared, do we?”

“You’re her - the Games Player?”

“I am – I hope you also appreciate the fact oi have dressed for the day,” I said as I slipped off my rucksack.

“Oi – tell me you are not going to try an Irish accent?”

“That depends,” I said with a smile, “do you think your children will play along more readily if I do so?”

Orlagh looked at me, and then shook he head. “I don’t get why you think this is a joke.”

“I don’t Orlagh – I take this very seriously, including how your children will feel, hence the question.”

“yeah – I can see you are serious,” Orlagh said quietly. “No, not the comedy accent – but the occasional slip might help. So, what are you going to do?”

“First, tell me where Shelagh is.”

“Finishing her homework – she has a dance class tomorrow morning.”

“Fair enough – so we’re going to tell Corrin first, get him to play my game of The Irish Robber, and then we go and fetch your daughter.”

“So are you going to tie me up first?”

I looked at Orlagh, and then said “what is your daughter wearing?”

“Shelagh? Green jumper, jodhpurs, brown boots – why?”

“I have a different idea…”

Corrin looked round as Orlagh walked into the front room – and then he saw me, his eyes wide open as she said “What’s happening?”

“Well,” Orlagh said as she looked back at me, “we’ve decided that you and Shelagh are going to play a game with me until your dad gets home. The game is called the Irish Robber – and this lady here is the Irish Robber.”

Corrin looked at me as I said “hello Corrin – I’m here to make sure your family have a very special if different St Patrick’s Day.”

“How will it be different?”

“Because” I said as I came alongside Orlagh, “I am a robbing pixie – hance the green. And I need to make sure you as a family cannot stop me taking all your nice things.”

Corrin stared atm me, as Orlagh said “I know it sounds a bit scary…”

“It does – but it sounds exciting as well,” Corrin said, “so how are you going to stop us raising the alarm.”

“Well, as the man of the house, I think I should start by making sure you can’t stop me – and I assure you, if you do as I say, so will your sister and your mother. Okay?”

Corrin nodded as I opened my rucksack, and took out some rope. “So, I need to start by making sure you stay quiet – so your mother is going to use her scarf to keep you quiet. Mummy, take your scarf off while Corrin opens his mouth, and pull it between his lips – twice.”

“Don’t worry Mum,” Corrin said as his mother slowly unwound her scarf and he opened her mouth as she pulled it back between his lips, then wrapped it round his head and between his lips again before she tied the ends tightly together at the base of his neck.

“Hos does that feel,” she said as she stood in front of Corrin and put her hands on his shoulders.

“Hllchhp,” Corrin said as he closed his lips over the gag.

“Good – sit down on the chair, Orlagh, and keep your hands where I can see them. Corrin, turn around please, and put your hands behind your back.”

Orlagh sat down, her hands on her lap, as she watched me put her son’s hands together behind his back, palm to pam, and then wrapped a doubled over length of cord round his wrists to hold them securely together. “Fhjhllssntghht” he mumbled as he turned to look at his mother, while I doubled over a longer length of rope and passed it round him at his stomach.

“Well, I don’t think you’re going to get your arms free,” Orlagh said with a little laugh as I made sur her son’s arms were secured to his sides, two bands round his stomach and his upper arms.

“Now I want you to lie face down on the couch,” I said quietly as Corrin walked over and laid himself down, turning his head and looking at his mother as I crossed and tied his ankles together, and then secured his legs together below his knees.

“Now then, young man,” I said as I pulled the rope between his legs and tied the ends off, “do I have to make sure you cannot get off this couch while I take your mother to talk to your sister, or do you promise not to try and get off.”

“Hphrmhhsss,” Corrin said as we both noticed the darkening material at the corners of his mouth.

“Good – we’ll be back soon, and then we’ll be like you,” Orlagh said as she stood up, and Corrin settled to watch the television, his head on the arm of the couch.

“So far so good,” she whispered as we left the room, “I just hope Shelagh is as cooperative.”

“Well, we can arrange that,” I said quietly, “but first, put your own hands behind your back…”

“Shelagh? Have you finished your work yet?”

We both stood outside the door as I hear da young female voice say “yes – why?”

“Can I come in? I have a surprise for you?”

“okay,” the voice replied, so I opened the door and Orlagh went in first. Shelagh was lying on her bed, and I saw the grey jodhpurs she was wearing were tucked into a pair of high brown leather boots with straps round the top, her own long brown hair over her shoulders. She stared at her mother, and then at me as she said “what’s going on?”

“this is a Robber Pixie,” Orlagh said, “she already has Corrin secured and quiet downstairs, and you can see what she had done to me.” Before we had gone in, I had secured Orlagh’s wrists together behind her back, and wrapped a longer rope round her upper arms, securing them to her sides as the two bands framed her chest. Her cardigan was open now as well, the sides pulled open to show her green top.

“Is she a real robber?”

“Oh no – this is all a game, and we will play until your dad comes home, then we can tell him all about it. So I need you to play as well, all right?”

Shelagh slowly nodded as I put the bag down and took more rope out. “thank you – now, I need you to stand up and put your hands behind your back, so that you can be just like your mother.”

“We’ll be just the same, I promise,” Orlagh said as Shelagh slowly stood up and turned round, biting her lower lips as I bound her wrists tightly together behind her back. I also bound her arms to her sides, taking the rope round above and below her chest so that they were held firmly against his side.

“Did you do this to Corrin as well?”

“I did – and he likes it,” I said as I tied the ropes off, “do you?”

“It’s – different.”

“I’ll take that as a yes,” I said with a smile. “Now, we’re going to take a walk down to join your brother soon enough, but I think I need to make sure that both of you are going to stay quiet and stay in this room while I look round. SO sit on your bed, little one, and your mother is going to sit on the bed behind you.”

“Okay,” Shelagh said as she sat down, and Orlagh sat behind her, holding her daughter’s hand in hers. As she did this, I took another rope and tied it round their waists to hold them together, before I used shorter ropes to secure their chest ropes together.

I then rolled up two white silk scarves, using one to cleave gag each of them before I said “now don’t move – and don’t try to escape because if you do, I have to tie you even more tightly afterwards.”

“Whllbhhhff,” Orlagh said, Shelagh nodding as well. To be fair, even if they could stand up, the way they were secured together Orlagh would have her daughter hanging from her back – not the comfortable, so I was sure they would stay there.

I left them in Shelagh’s room while I searched the rest of the house, finding many nice things to take with me when I left. Putting them into my rucksack, I came back to the room and untied them from each other. I could see their gags growing grey at the corners of their mouths, as I said “Right – let’s go and make sure your brother is still where we left him.”

Corrin was indeed where we left him, looking over as his mother and sister came into the room with me.

“Hthrrhrhr – rhdeehtthphl?”

“Yhssss,” Shelagh said as I helped her and her mother to sit on the floor, and then used more ropes to secure their ankles together, as well as their legs below their knees. Corrin giggled as he heard the squeak of their boots rubbing against each other, the mother and daughter looking at each other.

“Now then, “I said with a smile, “the robber pixie has to leave – but I will be in the kitchen. I just need to done thing to make it more difficult for you to move.”

I then helped Orlagh and Shelagh to lie face down, their heads resting on cushions as I pulled their ankles back and secured them to the ropes round their chest. Corrin was laughing at this – until I hogtied him as well as he lay on the couch.

“Now – have fun,” I said as I left them trying to move in their bindings, and slipped into the kitchen – then out of the back door…
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Family tied and gagged..a favourite.
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

Tiengag5 wrote: 1 year ago Family tied and gagged..a favourite.
Especially if the wife/mother had an affair, broke it off, and the jealous paramour has come for revenge
KissyMissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KissyMissy »

This is a fun concept.

Definitely a cool idea for a Saint Patrick's Day tradition.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic