Kidnapping of Gwen Palmer. (F/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapping of Gwen Palmer. (F/f)

Post by Hick »

I slammed the door behind me as I walked out of the front door of the house. Ignoring the voice of my mother telling me to stay, hell after that long argument I couldn’t stand to be in that house much longer. Typical, I guess of a 14 year old girl and her mother to argue. Like all the ones before, it’ll settle down for a moment of peace before another argument breaks. But this one was rough, even though I hold a tough grip, once I was out of the door and no one was there to see, I couldn’t hold the tears.

I had put on my black hoodie overtop of my grey anime themed tshirt, dark blue jeans. I had quickly slipped my feet into my black vans before heading out of the door. I quickly walked away from the house before my mother had the chance to come out herself to get me, if she was. I didn’t know, all I knew I needed out for a while.
Once I was down the road, far enough where I knew I was safe from my mother, I pull out my wireless earbuds and placed them in my ears. I pulled out my phone, before I switched it on I looked at my own reflection on the black screen. My blue eyes, a little swollen from the tears. My black hair I kept cut short, barely touching my shoulders, still had red dye on the tips. I quickly wiped the tears away, more ashamed that I’m crying at all than being embarrassed if anyone saw.

Switched my phone on, I pulled up my music playlist and started listening to my music. Putting my phone in my back pocket, I continue down the sidewalk. It’s a nice little neighborhood, rich part of town with large houses. Course that was my problem. Mrs Palmer, my mother, owns a company that is continuously growing.
We are rich, which means to my mother that I should dress more formal. Instead of my anime, punk rock style with ripped jeans and such that my mother finds childish of me. That’s when she’s home, most of my life she is gone working. When she’s home, she just nags at me about this and that. The way I dress, the music I listen to, not doing the right hobbies. I’m sorry, I’m have no interest in learning piano, I like my electric guitar. I’m sorry I don’t wear dresses, I prefer my rough looking jeans. And I rather be barefoot than wear high heels, and that says something as I’m not big on going barefoot as it is.

My nanny was my best friend, she also basically raised me since my mother wasn’t there. But, my mother fired her. First for letting me do what makes me happy and allowing me to dress like this. She still got on me for how I act at times, but my nanny didn’t expect me to be a rich snob like my mother wants me to be. Second, my mother said it would have been easier if she hadn’t had a kid. This what caused me to rush out.
I wiped my eyes again as I was thinking of this, trying to allow my music to drown all that away. I breathed in the fresh air, it was cool as the sun was starting to go down with the hint of wet asphalt and dirt from the rain earlier. It’s what I call perfect weather, if only…ah yes, it start to sprinkle a little now.

I pull up my hood to stay dry from the light rain. The sky gets a little darker from the clouds, I turn the music up. I walk for what seemed forever in my mind, maybe ten minutes in reality before I found myself at the small park. It was a little off from the neighborhood, with a small parking lot in the middle of a wooded lot. It wasn’t thick woods, just nicely scattered trees with a walking trail winding through them. Right now it was empty, just how I like it.
I sat on the swing set, vibing to the music and the light rain. The air starts to smell like wet soil a little, helping sooth my emotions. That is until I start thinking about my mother again and I get angry again, I let myself cry a little before I pull myself together again. I wrap my arms around the chains of the swing, I had no idea how long I’ll be here, I just know I had no intentions of leaving anytime soon.

Suddenly everything went dark, my mind understood something was thrown over my head, I didn’t know what. Before I could understand, I was forced back and fell out of the swing. A bag, someone had put some sort of bag over my head, and as I squirm around to get up and come to my senses I realized someone is trying to pin me down.
Blinded, music still playing in my ears so I couldn’t hear anything. I struggled against this stranger for a while, I tried to pull the bag off, which felt like a sack of some sort. Only for the stranger to pull my hands away, I then start throwing punches and kicking around.
I think I was shouting, I couldn’t hear over my music. That was until the earbuds slipped out of my ears, then I heard the noise of the stranger moving around on the ground, me moving around on the ground. I was still laying down trying to get the upper hand as the stranger was trying to…I don’t know what this person was trying to do. I don’t know what is going on at all.

I landed a few hits, a few kicks. There was a point where I had rolled onto my stomach and almost managed to get up and run. But right then I felt something hard hitting the back of my head. “Help!” I yelled right when I felt the hit, then I fell down, not unconscious but I was in a daze. I placed my hands on the back of my head wear I got hit, feeling the sack that was still covering my head, trying to somehow ease the pain.
That moment was brief as the stranger pulled my hands and held them together behind my back. I heard the roll of duct tape, then felt my hands being bound together. Next I felt my feet being bound at the ankles. Finally the sack was pulled off from my head. I was turned on my back, the dark figure, dressed in black with a ski mask on. With the dark clouds behind the figure makes this person look creepy.

Duct tape was placed over my mouth. Multiple pieces at that. “Mmph” I moan as I was picked up and swung over their shoulder, and I was carried to a van parked in the parking lot. I was placed in the back, the stranger held up a piece of cloth over my nose, then I was knocked out.

When I started to wake up, it felt like hours before I understood the world again. I began to remember what had happened and I opened my eyes. I was staring up at a white ceiling, and as I looked around it seemed like I was in a finished basement, with brown carpet flooring which I found myself laying on my back. I then noticed my hands weren’t behind my back, but I couldn’t move my arms.
I looked down at myself, first thing I noticed was my hoodie was taken off, only my grey short sleeve anime T-shirt and jeans. My shoes and sock were also gone, as I found myself barefoot which made me feel self conscious.

I was now tied up with white rope. My arms were pinned to my sides as two pieces of rope wrapped around me tightly. One bound my upper arms just under my chest, and it wrapped around me until my waist for my lower arms. The second one was used to clinch the first rope by going between my arm and sides, to make sure my arms were secured.
Rope bound my legs just above my knees, and then another one at my ankles. Moving my jaw some I found i was still gagged with duct tape.
As I become more conscious, the more I become aware of my situation.
I’m tied up, in someone’s basement. “Mmmpphhh” I moan as I feel it sinking in, tensing up against the ropes. “Mmm…mmm…mmmmpphh” I mutter as I fiddle with my arms and legs.

“Mmmpphhh! Mmmmppphh!” I start squirming around on the floor. Who was this person? What will they do to me? I tugged and fought the ropes, with a mix of fear and frustration. But the ropes held, all I could do was worm around.
I lay on my stomach for a while. Focusing on breathing threw my nose.
After a while, the door opened. First thing I noticed was it was a woman. She still had the ski mask on, with blond hair flowing out from underneath. She had on a black tshirt and black jeans, but her feet were bare with purple nail polish.

“Mmmpphh!” I yell, I’ll translate it for you to non gag talk “bitch!”
Think this woman understood me as she just chuckled. She came up to me and forced me to sit up. “I’m taking the gag off” the woman said “if you yell, it’s going back on.” I nodded my head, and the woman takes the tape gag off pretty forcefully.
“Ow” I say, licking my lips some. The woman holds up a hot pocket for me to eat, then held a cup of water to my lips for me to drink. All the while I was trying to find some details about her. I could tell her eyes were blue, tall, at least 5’9. But I don’t know anyone who could fit her description.
“Stop that” the woman says. I answer “what?”

“Looking me up and down. Stop it” she says, then I get frustrated and ask “why am I here?” The woman replied “personal business with your mom.”
My mother… “her?” I ask “you got me down here, tied up in your fucken basement, because of my mother?” The woman seemed to get annoyed with this, she replied “yes, she owes me money. You’re the ransom. That’s how this works. She pays me money, she gets you back.”

The argument I had with my mother comes up in my mind, how she says she wished she didn’t had kids. “Yeah well…” I begin to say “don’t think she would want me back” I say looking away. The woman stares at me for a moment, without a word she stands up and collected the cup and wrapping from the hot pocket.
“How about untying me?” I say with a tug at the ropes, and the woman replies as she walks away “don’t think so.” I kick my feet on the ground hard and say “bitch!” This made the woman turn around and says angrily “one more time and I’ll gag you again! With a sock in your mouth. So I suggest you watch that mouth.” I return the glare, and after a moment of us glaring at each other, she turns around and walks back up to the door and disappears behind it.

For the next… well forever it seems, I struggled and thrust myself around. I managed to sit back up and lean myself against the wall, resting my head back. “This is hopeless” I say to myself, then look down at myself. I flex my feet around a little, see it as it’s about the only movement I got. I rubbed my feet together a little, with a slight tug at the ropes binding my ankles.
Looking around the basement, well it’s basically bare. It had some beams to support the building, I’m assuming it’s a house. On the far side sat some boxes and glass jars…wait.

“Got an idea” I say to myself. I lay down, then rolled my way over to the boxes. On top of the boxes sat the glass jars, now I lay on my back, and raised my feet up to try and grab a jar. After a few tries, I found the angle my feet are at and the jars, I couldn’t grab one. So I started kicking at the box, after a couple of tries I finally got a jar to drop on the carpet floor.
I positioned myself to be able to grab the jar with my feet. I raised it up as high as I could and threw it on the ground. It didn’t break. I tried again, still didn’t break. “Fucken hate carpet right now” I say, trying again. That time I managed to crack it, when I tried one more time the jar broke. I then rolled and wiggled to where I can grab a piece, and with some work I start cutting the rope.

“Come on” I say after forever passed. But finally, I managed to cut the rope binding my arms. I sat up and wiggled myself out of the rope, then I untied my legs. I stood up and stretched, rubbing my arms some after. I walk up to the door, thankfully It opened. I entered a hallway, wooden floor cool under my feet. I heard the woman’s voice talking to someone, coming from an open door the living room on the right. I looked to my left, and there was the front door.
I head towards the door, slowly to not make a sound. I was thankful then that i was barefoot, my shoes would made too much sounds right now. I was getting closer, then suddenly the floor squeaked under my feet.
“Fuck”

I heard the woman coming out that room behind, and I ran to the door. I just grabbed the doorknob as I was grabbed by the waist. “No!” I yell as I was basically picked up, kicking and fighting. Soon after a little effort, the woman pinned me to the door, forced my hands behind my back and quickly ziptied them together. I was forced to lay down on the hallway floor, and my ankles were ziptied.
I was carried into the living room, placed on the living room floor.
“These zip ties fucken hurt!” I yell, to which the woman says “shouldn’t have tried to run. I’ll replace them with rope here in a minute.” True to her word, the zipties were cut off, only to quickly be bound with rope. Hands behind my back, ankles as well. Then I was hogtied.
“You’re quite the escape artist” the woman says “maybe that’ll keep you secured.” The woman walks back into the room where she was talking to someone else, assuming over the phone.

I had to chuckle a little. I had my nanny, Ms Sarah I called her, to thank for being an escape artist. There was times growing up where she had tied me up before, all in innocence fun.
Now I’m tied up again, hogtied this time. I wiggled around some to find no slack in it.
The woman comes back, she bends down in front of me and holds my chin in her fingers to make me look at her “well, good news is your mom is paying the ransom.” I was almost surprised at this, she is?
“Now bad news, we got a day before the scheduled time. So no more trouble out of you.”
“Or what?” I asked i about regretted saying that right afterwards. The woman looked annoyed, which scared me some “know what, I’ll show you what.” The woman stood up, and I felt small, and being tied up too, helpless.

Before anything happened, the door was suddenly slammed open. Within seconds, my mother, and to my surprise, my old nanny Ms Sarah barged through the house and into the living room. “Hey, what you think you’re doing?” The woman asks, but without any words, both mom and Ms Sarah tagged team. Mom went behind the woman and held her as Ms Sarah held a rag to her face. Soon afterwards, the woman went unconscious.
Mom lay her on the couch, as Ms Sarah comes to me “honey, you okay?”
“Yes, I am now.”

Ms Sarah untied me, and I stood up and was facing my mom “mom…” I say, but mom cut me off by hugging me and says “no Gwen, don’t worry about anything now. Everything will be alright now.” After a moment, I pulled away and asks “what about that woman?”
“Oh, the police are coming right now to get her” mom says, then looks at my wrists and says “come on, let’s get home and treat these rope marks.”
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Excellent job! Very exciting! And a rarity: a one-chapter story. Or is it??? Thanks for sharing your work!
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

I like the happy ending! Nothing like a kidnapping that brings us together!
Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hick »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago Excellent job! Very exciting! And a rarity: a one-chapter story. Or is it??? Thanks for sharing your work!
It is one chapter, as I’m not a fan of multiple part stories. Though I can make sequels or have particular characters return in a different story if people like 👍
I’m glad you enjoyed the story
Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hick »

Gaggedcowgirl wrote: 1 year ago I like the happy ending! Nothing like a kidnapping that brings us together!
What’s a better way to “bind” a family closer together?
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Nice job! I really like how you make the protagonist relatable and describe the scene without being overly-detailed. Great first chapter 👏 Never would of guessed she was self-conscious about her bare feet
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Fantastic story thanks.
TG03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TG03 »

That was a fun story. Liked the sub-plot with the mother.
Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hick »

Python_Struggles wrote: 1 year ago Nice job! I really like how you make the protagonist relatable and describe the scene without being overly-detailed. Great first chapter 👏 Never would of guessed she was self-conscious about her bare feet
I’m a hobbyist writer, not just for tugs. I find writing tugs stories a good exercise for writing skills. I’m glad you like it. I had planned on this being the only chapter, though if everyone wishes I can continue making stories with this character. Though I do have other characters I like to share with everyone. Let me know what you like to read and I’ll make it happen 👍
Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hick »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Fantastic story thanks.
Thank you 😊
Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hick »

TG03 wrote: 1 year ago That was a fun story. Liked the sub-plot with the mother.
Glad you like it. Every story should have it’s drama and happy endings 👍
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Hick wrote: 1 year ago
Python_Struggles wrote: 1 year ago Nice job! I really like how you make the protagonist relatable and describe the scene without being overly-detailed. Great first chapter 👏 Never would of guessed she was self-conscious about her bare feet
I’m a hobbyist writer, not just for tugs. I find writing tugs stories a good exercise for writing skills. I’m glad you like it. I had planned on this being the only chapter, though if everyone wishes I can continue making stories with this character. Though I do have other characters I like to share with everyone. Let me know what you like to read and I’ll make it happen 👍
Don’t force another chapter. Write what you WANT to write!
pssst84@web.de
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pssst84@web.de »

I love your Story too!! Maybe you can write the prequel? Where the nanny play the tie up games...
Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hick »

pssst84@web.de wrote: 1 year ago I love your Story too!! Maybe you can write the prequel? Where the nanny play the tie up games...
I may do just that
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

It is one chapter, as I’m not a fan of multiple part stories. Though I can make sequels or have particular characters return in a different story if people like 👍
I’m glad you enjoyed the story
[/quote]

Well I for one am fine with one part stories. This is another great one. You are a talented writer.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic