Prisoners of Shrag (M/FFF) part 5 added finished.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Prisoners of Shrag (M/FFF) part 5 added finished.

Post by Boocola »

Prisoners of Shrag is picks up where your new sister, bro with different characters

Cody is floating in a magical green and red bubble watching the encounter between Shrag and Tory in the middle of the football field. Shrag is five times the size of Tory and he is talking to her about something. Tory is fearless standing there in a cheerleader uniform, then the dragon grabs Tory and flies up through the rift.

The body of a boy falls from the rift, Cody zooms underneath the body of the falling boy. She uses a spell to slow his decent to the ground creating an energy cushion that stopped his at the ground without injury. The boy is Victor Garcia and he has no clothes on. She zooms over to the girls locker room. She grabbed his shorts and shirt, then zooms back out to Victor. Who is waking up.

"What the hell..." Victor said. "...where am I?" He asked seeing Cody the size of a Barbie doll.

"No time to explain..." Cody said. "...put your clothes on before people see you."

"What?" Victor asked still stunned then he realized he had no clothes on. "You talk?" He asked Cody as he put his shorts on, then his shirt.

"Yeah, I talk." Cody said placing her hands on her hips. "You don't remember me do you?"

"No sorry..." Victor said still confused. "...my memory is starting to come back to me."

"What is the last thing you remember.?" Cody asked.

"Talking to Sarah about my stream." Victor said. "She gave me weird advise to dress in my sister's clothes to stream my gameplay." He said standing up. "I was about to start taking her advice."

"Well you did and your sister caught you." Cody said. "She made you drink a smoothie with a magical blend that turned you into a girl." She floated up to Victor's face.

"Really?" Victor asked. "Are you a fairy?" He said sarcastically not believing the living Barbie.

"You don't believe me." Cody said. "And I am not a fairy, do you see wings?"

"Okay, then you are s figment of my imagination." Victor said as he started looking around. "Why am I on a football field?" He said as he walked away. "Bye figment of my imagination."

"He doesn't remember." Cody said to herself as she zoomed back to the locker room and opened the locker Vicki Garcia is stuffed in.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Vicki said as the locker opened then she saw an elf the size of a Barbie doll standing on the bench.

"If I release you..." Cody said. "...do you promise to behave and listen to me ?"

"Mmmph mmmph." Vicki said nodding her head.

"Okay." Cody said as both her hands glows red and the ductape that bound and gagged Vicki disappears.

"Once I find Victor I am going to tie her up and leave her alone in the dark." Vicki said as she put on her blue jeans and t-shirt. "Where is she?"

"She is a prison of Shrag." Cody said. "She has been taken to another planet."

"So she's been kidnapped by aliens?" Vicki asked.

"You can say that..." Cody said. "...Shrag is a dragon."

"Are you an alien?" Vicki asked.

"Yeah..." Cody said. "...your brother called me a fairy."

"My brother..." Vicki said confused. "...I thought you said she was on another planet, kidnapped by Shrag the magic dragon."

"That's what I want to talk to you about." Cody said. "By giving Victor those ingredients to make him a girl, you made a slave for Shrag, so he used the magical rift to take your new sister and leave your twin brother."

"All this seems far fetched." Vicki said. " So you're saying that the smoothie I gave Victor into a girl." She said looking at Cody. "That was the plan and it worked." She said. "So what happened?"

"Victor didn't want to be a girl." Cody said. "So I made a deal with him." Cody said. "I gave him the opportunity to change back, the only catch was that he had to release a dragon on this world."

"So Victor is a boy again..." Vicki said. "...so what is the problem."

"He doesn't remember any of it..." Cody said. "...Shrag created a rift between worlds that divided the boy from the girl." She said. "The dragon took your sister and left your brother."

"Oh Kay." Vicki said confused about what she heard. "So it's like victor never drank the smoothies and never wore my clothes to play games in his gaming stream."

"His memory will return..." Cody said. "...so give it time."

"Okay whatever." Vicki said. "I got to go make sure my brother doesn't wear my clothes again."

"What about your sister?" Cody asked.

"I don't care about her." Vicki replied.

"She's a slave because of you." Cody said.

"Cry me a river." Vicki said as she walked out of the locker room to go home.

Cody is stunned about how cold hearted Vicki can be. She decided that there is only one man that can help her rescue Tory Vic.
Last edited by Boocola 4 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Maladra

Shrag is relaxing listening to the soothing sounds of the harp cords being played by human fingers. He smells an elf enter the area. The sent is of the elf girl that will not leave his humans alone. Cody is her name if he remembers correctly. Her friend cherry is playing the harp beautifully, he hopes she doesn't stop playing.

Cherry kept her blue loin cloth dress and brown tights on, she changed to blue moccasins on her feet. Shrag keeps thinking after she's been hear for two years, she learned to play better than Wednesday. The human he took two years ago from earth learned to play the harp good, she's still in the blue top, blue skirt and pantyhose with white shoes. He allows them to wash thier clothing once a month. The harp stops playing he looks around as feels anger he sees Tory Vic being lead with her hands tied behind her back to replace Cherry by Garn the glass sailor who watches his humans.

"Why is she bound like that?" Shrag asked Garn.

"She didn't want to start her shift." Garn told Shrag.

"She can't play the harp with her hands like that." Shrag said as his throat glows red. "Release her at once."

"Of course, Shrag." Garn said as he untied Tory's wrists.

"Idiot." Tory said to Garn as she got released and rubbed her wrists. "We shared bodies, you don't have to treat me like this." Tory told Garn.

"It was no picnic being in your body." Garn said with a snarl. "I didn't get the opportunity to explore your world."

"It wasn't my idea." Tory said.

"Still, I must admit that it was refreshing to see without these Gogles on." Garn said. "Or fighting against sandstorms."

"Enough bickering you two." Shrag yelled. "Cherry give the harp to Tory." He said as he watched Cherry hand the harp to Tory. "Garn take cherry back to the barracks and chain her to the wall."

"I want to do it Shrag." Cody spoke up.

"What do you want to do?" Shrag said. "Elf." He said to Cody.

"I want to be the one who takes her to her barracks and chains her to the wall." Cody answered.

"Very well." Shrag said. "Tory start playing this pointless conversation bored me."

Tory started playing the harp to relax the big dragon. Shrag closed his eyes and started relaxing. The red glow in his throat went away.

Garn watches Cody take Cherry back to the barracks. They walked past Wednesday wearing her black baggy pants and baggy top, she is chained to the wall by a collar and five foot chain. Cody picked up the collar with the five foot chain connected to the wall. Cody hesitated before locking the collar around her friend's neck.

"I'm sorry about this." Cody said to her friend. "I wish there was a way to get you out of this." She said looking at Garn. "If it wasn't for this bozo."

"Just lock the collar and leave." Garn growled. "You're disturbing Shrag."

"Yeah well..." Cody said locking the collar around Cherry's neck. "...I am not leaving her."

"What is she your lover." Garn said as he checked the collar to make sure it's locked.

"No, her father trained me with her." Cody said. "I won't leave her side."

"Her father..." Garn said staring at Cherry's facial features, then he stepped back about ten feet from Cherry. "...her father is dead, he died in the battle they captured her two years ago."

"You lie." Cherry yelled at Garn. "My father is a great warrior." She walked towards Garn with her arms out. "Your lucky I'm chained to the wall."

"Your father took out two of my friends..." Garn said shrugging. "...war is hell."

"How could you be so cold." Cherry said as she went to the wall, sat down with her back to the wall with her knees up and started crying.

"How could you tell her." Cody scolded Garn as she sat down next to Cherry to comfort her. Giving her friend a hug and kissing her forehead. "He would be missed." She said caressing her friend's red hair.

"You knew he was dead and you didn't tell me?" Cherry said as she pushed away from Cody wiping away her tears. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was going to tell you." Cody said. "After I got you out of this situation."

"Go get out of here..." Cherry yelled at Cody. "...I don't want to see you again." She said with anger. "You free to go, so get out of here."

"I'm sorry." Cody said as she got up with tears falling out of her eyes. She walked by Garn staring at him. "You sure know how to make people happy."

"She told you to leave..." Garn said. "...so leave." He went out of the barracks. He couldn't stand hearing that red headed girl cry. He thinks that maybe his time in Tory Vic's body gave him a new prospective on life as a grunt.

"There you are." Garn heard a female voice say. "I need your help with something." He recognized the voice of the older Cody, the one that is small and held him captive in Tory Vic on Earth.

"What do you want?" Garn said to the small woman.

"Your going to help me kill Shrag." Sorceress Cody said.

Garn stood there fighting the urge not to laugh at that impossible request even if he could kill Shrag, his scales are tough.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Garn stood there staring at the little elf woman like she was crazy. Making a request like that was suicide even if he wanted to he couldn't get past the scales protecting the skin. Shrag is impossible to kill, there is a scale that needs to be removed. He needs help if he decides to take her request.

Garn looks at the red head who cried herself to sleep with the collar around her neck. The five foot chain connected to the wall didn't allow her to go anywhere. The other woman chained to the wall is clenching her stomach meaning she's hungry. He looks in his ration pouch for anything he could give her. He found crackers, he grabs some and walks over to give to her. He went down to the well to get some water for her.

"I you care about these woman." Sorceress Cody said as Garn walked up to the room to give Wednesday the water.

"You can help them."

"I have to it's my job." Garn said. "I have to keep these women alive so they can play for Shrag." He gave the water to Wednesday. "Weddy, you need more water?" Wednesday didn't say a word, she just shook her head. "Good." He said as he left the barracks placing his hands on his hips looking at the little elf. "Babysitting the prisoners of Shrag is not my ideal job."

"Your a slave to Shrag..." Cody said. "...and you know it."

"I am a soldier in the desert army." Garn said. "My orders are to keep them alive."

"Your commanders are protecting Shrag's gold." Cody said as she looked down at Tory who is playing the harp for Shrag. "You spent time in her body, don't you want to free her?"

"I am not a hero." Garn says looking at Tory. " This world doesn't need a hero..." He said. "...it needs a martar."

"Kill the dragon..." Cody said. "...you don't have to die."

"I don't fear for my life..." Garn said. "...I fear for their's." He pointed to Cherry and Wednesday.

"Garn the great sand warrior has a soft spot." Cody said.

"If I am going to do this..." Garn said. "...I am going to need help."

"I already got an idea for that." Cody said. "Remember Tera."

"Yeah, she's the elf we had betray the Minotaurian government." Garn said. "My higher ups threatened to kill her brother if she didn't give us the information."

"Your commanders betrayed her and killed her brother anyway." Cody said. "Now they are going to execute her."

"Do I need to save her?" Garn asked.

"No, she has lost the will to live." Cody said. "If you went to get her, she wouldn't come with you."

"Then how is she going to help?" Garn asked sceptically.

"You'll see." The little elf smiled and zoomed away.

Outside the mountain hovering over the desert is a wooden ship held up on the sand by sled skees, anchors dug into the ground, the sails are off of the yard arm hangs a noise, two glass sailors are standing by watching the surrounding area. Then all of a sudden one goes down below to a cage holding an elf woman. She's dressed in cheetah skin breast holders and cheetah skin loin cloth with moccasins.

"Wake up..." The sailor said. "...it's time."

"Time for what?" Boocola asked as he wakes up realizing that he is not in his body, feeling his chest feeling breasts over cheetah skin. "What the hell." He said seeing a man with a mask on dressed as a pirate opening the cage and dragging him out of the cage.

"Your going to hang, elf." The man said. "We are going to bury you with your brother." He said tying Boocola's wrists behind his back.

"Oh boy." Boocola said.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Boocola was being led to the noose in Tera's body with her hands tied behind her back. He quantum leaped into the body of the mother of his child Theresa. He doesn't know what happened, but he hopes Tera has a good time visiting her daughter. He has to find a way out of this mess. He sees that it is a military execution, two man crew. One pulls up while the other puts on the noose around her neck. He is still figuring out how to get out of this predicament as the glass sailor places the noose around his neck, then sees him give the executioner a signal.

"Wait..." Boocola exclaimed. "... don't I get any last words?" He asked.

"Why would we let you say any last words elf." The assistant executioner said. "Your a traitor and you yourself said you wanted it over with."

"Well..." Boocola said. "...I changed my mind." He said with Tera's voice. "I'll make it short."

"I hate this detail." The executioner said. "Go ahead speak your mind girl."

"Thank you." Boocola said sarcastically. "So I leaped into the mother of my first born..." He said. "...the reason remains unknown." He said looking around for anything to help him. "If I can get an explanation, I can die knowing why." He sees a small sand tornado coming. "I must bid you farewell..." He said as the eye of the small sand storm surrounds him. "...I leave this place knowing that I will be in a better world." He said as he took advantage of Tera's nimble body, he leaped up moving her wrists from behind his back to infront and escaping the bonds on her wrists, then removed the noose from around his neck. He buried himself in the sand leaving a breathing hole.

"Where did she go?" Boocola heard the executioner ask his assistant.

"I don't know..." The assistant executioner said. "... maybe she vanished after she died."

"Don't be so stupid..." The executioner said. "...I never pulled up."

"Okay you did pull up..." The assistant executioner said. "... let's get this skiff moving."

Boocola saw the sand boat sail away, then he got up to dust off Tera's body. He sees a little female humaniod floating in the air stopping near him. He looks at the pointed ears and identifies her as cody.

"Well, Cody?" Boocola said to her. "What am I supposed to do now?" He asked. "I had no idea that you can quantum leap across the Galaxy?"

"I learned." Cody said. "I need your help to defeat Shrag."

"You need me..." Boocola said suspiciously. "...or are you still mad that I choose Tera over you." He said teasing her a bit.

"What, no..." Cody said. "...get over yourself."

"You know I am kidding." Boocola said. "Lead the way." He said as Cody floated towards a volcano to the east. "Oh and by the way..." He said as he started following her. "...give me a heads up the next time you want me to save your friend from being executed."

"I helped you out." Cody said.

"Oh that mini storm..." Boocola said. "... only after I talked them into giving me some last words."

Boocola followed Cody to the volcano to the east.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Earth

Tera was expecting to wake up in a cell on a wooden floor by a glass sailor leading her to the gallows. Instead she wakes up on a soft bed in a stronger more heavier body. She feels that she is only wearing shorts, startled by this she get out of bed. She has no shirt on and her breast are man muscles. There's an ich on her face, she scratches it and there is hair like a man's beard hasn't fully grown.

Tera looks around the room that she is in there I'd a bed that she jumped out of. A large rectangular box with a mirror on it. Two objects on the floor that look like weights, she can't tell. The is a flat thing on the wall that looks like a portrait, but it is black. There is a bunch of wires stemming from the portrait going into a black box with more wires connected to the it and a small item that looked like a handle with buttons.

Tera walked to the mirror and wasn't expecting to see the image looking back at her. She hasn't seen him in a year, but he has aged seventeen years. Boocola the man who accidentally found a portal to her up planet and saved her and Cody from a group of bandits.

Tera looked around again and found the door out of the room. She walked towards it and pushed on it, nothing happened. She looked around and saw a handle, grabbed the handle and pulled nothing happened. She felt the handle was loose she turned it and pulled it open, it flew open puncturing a hole in the wall. She stepped out and heard laughing in the room across from the room she was in

Tera walked across the hall and opened the door carefully. She saw a girl no older than she was on maladra ticking a younger girl that is bound and gagged. The one doing the tickling was dressed in a blue dress and white tights. While the one getting tickled is wearing white dress and white tights.The older one looks at her and is surprised.

"Dad, you can't barge in here like that." The dark haired girl exclaimed. "Knock first." She said as Tera looks at the girl she looks like her, but the younger one looks like Boocola.

"Dad." Tera said. "I'm your dad?" She looked around the room kinda like the one she just left only more girly. "What is knocking?"

"What do you mean you are our dad." Blue dress said as she got up. "How can you not know what knocking is, you tell us to do it all the time."

"Right, right." Tera said. "What is your name again." She felt like an idiot for asking something that Boocola knows.

"I'm Theresa..." Blue dress said. "...and that is August." She said pointing to the girl bound and gagged on the floor.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." August said to go get ready for church.

"What did she say?" Tera asked Theresa.

"Go get ready for church." Theresa said.

"Oh kay, what is church?" Tera asked. "What type of clothing should I wear." She said looking at Theresa and August. "I mean I can't match what you two are wearing, I am a man."

"Are you okay?" Theresa asked. "Do you want me to pick out your clothes."

"What, nah." Tera said. "Oh yes please that would be very helpful."

"Okay go take a shower and your outfit will be on your bed." Theresa said.

"Where is the nearest waterfall?" Tera asked again feeling like an idiot.

"It's called a shower." Theresa said as matter of factly. "Okay who are you and what have you done to my dad."

"I'm Tera your mother." Tera said. "I have no idea what happened to your dad."

"Wow!" Theresa said. "I was joking about that, but okay." She looked at August.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." August said don't look at me.

"Okay, Tera is it?" Theresa said as she went to her dad's room got out some pants and shirt. "Put these clothes on, you do know how to wear pants and a shirt."

"Yes of course." Tera said. "I was expecting to die today, but instead I am here." She looked at the clothes. "Where is here by the way." Tera put on the clothes Theresa laid out for her. "I have to learn about this planet, because I will have to stay here for a while."

"Mom is that really you in there or are you just pulling my chain." Theresa said. "Dad would talk about you all the time."

"Funny..." Tera said. "...I never talked about him in the last year." She said. "Must have been, because I thought I would never see him again."

"Okay finish getting dressed." Theresa said. "He'll probably blame me if you start wearing women's clothing." She said. "I gotta to untie August and I will drive to church."

"Does your dad let you drive?" Tera asked.

"No, but given the circumstance." Theresa said. "I know more about driving then you do."

"By the way, what is driving?" Tera asked.

"See what I mean." Theresa said as she went into her room to untie August.

Tera finished getting ready with socks and shoes to go to church with her daughter that she was not seen since she was born. Which felt odd, because to her that was a year ago. Now seeing her as a young woman.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

"okay so here's what we are going to do." Boocola said as he goes over the plan one more time Tory Vic is chained up to the wall. "when your shift comes to play the harp, I want you to play Rockabye baby that should put him to sleep." He looks at her. "I'll be removing the scale over Shrags heart."

"That would be a tough shot even for me." Garn said.

"Don't worry, Cody will cast a spell connecting the ribbon I will pin too the shrags flesh after I remove the scale." Boocola said looking at Cody. "You got the ribbon and the harpoon.

"Yeah, sure." Cody said. "there is no guarantee it would work."

"Heat seeker missile connection spell." Boocola said. "place a heat signature on the ribbon that the missile from the harpoon Shrags is going to fire at the dragon."

"well whatever we decide to do and whenever we decide to do it." Garn said. "We better decide soon because I have to bring Tory to shrag to play the harp soon."

Cody got the harpoon and ribbon and placed it on the floor and started chanting, then moving her hands and fingers glowing green on both the ribbon and the Harpoon.

"Okay, Tory let's go." Garn said as he unlocked the the caller around Tory's neck, then lead her to the dragons gold room, Then he came back with Wednesday and chained her to the wall.

"Do you have the bow Garn is going to to use to shoot the harpoon?" Boocola asked Cody. "We will start as soon as Shrag goes to sleep."

"I have an elves bow." Cody said. "Don't know if he wants to use it."

"I have my own bow." Garn said. "I have better aim, even with a magic heat seeking ribbon, I can still hit my mark."

Tory started playing Rockabye baby on the harp and Shrag fell asleep. Boocola grabbed the ribbon and took a deep breath. Garn grabbed his bow and the harpoon.

"This is it." Boocola said checking the dagger on his waist of Tera.

"Don't get eaten." Garn said to Boocola as he started leaving the cavern to get in position.

"Make sure your aim is true." Boocola said smiling at Garn. "Cody as soon as I get on the dragon cast a sleep spell on the sound so that he doesn't wake up."

"Never tried a sleep spell on a dragon before." Cody said. "I am sure it will work."

"Now she tells me." Boocola says he went down to the treasure room, waited until Shrag went to sleep. The crept in drew the dagger walked past Tory who was still playing Rockabye baby.

Boocola looked at Cody as soon as he saw green mist from the harp to shrags ears he got started. He went on the dragons heart, he jabbed the dagger through the scale and moved the sides loosening all four sides. He looked at Tory who's fingers started bleeding trying not to miss a note. He looked at Cody still casting the spell, he could see the strain on her face. He got the scale loose, as he pulled it out he thought about killing the dragon, but his heart needs to be penetrated all the way through.

"This is it." Boocola said as he put the dagger through the ribbon, he jabbs the dagger in the dragons chest wear he removed the scale.

Shrag woke up expanding his wings howling in pain and looking around seeing Boocola.

"You..." Shrag said "...you're not supposed to be here Boocola." He looked Cody then at Tory. "Well you have now done it." He chest started glowing red.

"Tory, Cody get out of here." Boocola yelled.

Tory dropped the harp and took cover behind a rock as shrag sprayed fire at her position, Cody cast a spell shielding Tory from the flames. Boocola picked up the scale he removed and threw it at the dragons head. Shrag turned his attention to Boocola.

"Humans from earth are pathetic." Shrag mocked Boocola. "Well your living you dream JayBee Crownshot you wanted to be in a woman's body."

"I misunderstood my dreams." Boocola said. "Now I have idiots requesting videos from games I don't have anymore."

"What is your solution now..." Shrag said. "...taking black cohosh, Remember you were my first prisoner." the dragon tries to bite Boocola, but he moves out of the way. "That car that hit you changed your way of thinking the male hormone makes you unbalanced and clumsy." the claw on his wing slashed down at him, Boocola jumped back out of the way. "you even wanted to kill yourself so you would be born again as a girl, pathetic even for a human."

"yeah, I realized that when I prayed to God, what I can do." Boocola said really tired of this game. "I also realized that if I was born again as a boy or girl that I would have no memory of what that car accident did to cause my brain damage to think that way."

"So you accepted who you are, you're a worst monster then I am." Shrag said. "Now I can kill you." he said slashing the other claw at Boocola, who ducked as the claw hit the rocks making hole.

"Your right, but you won't kill me." Boocola said as he moves to the hole and leaves the mountain volcano. "okay, I am out." He looked for Garn, who was above him with the bow and harpoon at the ready.

Shrag burst out of the top of volcano, he flew high then spotted Boocola. The dragon flew around and headed straight to the human in an elf's body.

"I have you now." Shrag yelled at Boocola, then his chest started glowing red.

Garn pulled back the harpoon on his bow aimed for the opening in the chest of the dragon from the missing scale. He fired the harpoon and the harpoon shot like a green laser at the dragon's chest. Shrag the dragon exploded and his skull ended up on the top of the volcano opening.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Tory Vic went back to Earth to begin training as a wrestler in pro wrestling. Boocola went back in his body scolding Theresa and August for playing tickling games in their church clothing. Tera and Cody became friends again. Garn became captian of his own desert skiff and lead his crew away from the mountain.
SNAFU
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic