HOUSE ARREST I & II (M+/m+) ILLUSTRATED * NEW CHAPTER DEC 03 *

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ACCEPT OFFICER BOB'S GAG?

OMG NO! I'D SOONER DIE THAN SUCK ON HIS POSITIVELY PUTRID STINK-BOMBS!
22%
NO, BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I'D SECRETLY WANT HIM TO FORCE HIS SOCK IN.
52%
YEAH, I'D OPEN UP IF COMMANDED TO, BUT I'D BE REAL UNHAPPY ABOUT IT.
10%
YES! I'D EAGERLY AND VERY WILLINGLY OPEN MY MOUTH UP FOR IT!
16%

Total votes: 92

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

sock slave boy wrote: 3 months ago
that1kid13 wrote: 3 months ago Where did you go? I finally get into one of your stories and then you stop writing it 🙄🙄🙄
he takes it back at some point, don’t worry, my friend
Living on hopes and prayers 😂❤️
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

that1kid13 wrote: 3 months ago Where did you go? I finally get into one of your stories and then you stop writing it 🙄🙄🙄
I was about to ask you and @sock slave boy the same thing. Where did you guys go? ;)

I log in here every day and haven't gone anywhere. I've always juggled multiple stories at any given time and have been working on APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY (M+/M+) these past few weeks. In fact, I just posted a new chapter a few days ago. You guys should check it out while you wait for me to continue the HOUSE ARREST adventures.

On that note, writing stories (especially longer ones) is hard. You sorta have to go where your mood and inspiration take you. That's why I always have two or three active stories on the go. I alternate between them and write for whichever story I feel like writing.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 months ago
I was about to ask you and @sock slave boy the same thing. Where did you guys go? ;)

I log in here every day and haven't gone anywhere. I've always juggled multiple stories at any given time and have been working on APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY (M+/M+) these past few weeks. In fact, I just posted a new chapter a few days ago. You guys should check it out while you wait for me to continue the HOUSE ARREST adventures.

On that note, writing stories (especially longer ones) is hard. You sorta have to go where your mood and inspiration take you. That's why I always have two or three active stories on the go. I alternate between them and write for whichever story I feel like writing.
excuse me, but this story does not attract me, I have difficulty getting into it, I seriously prefer more traditional stories than apocalyptic ones, sorry
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sock slave boy wrote: 3 months ago excuse me, but this story does not attract me, I have difficulty getting into it, I seriously prefer more traditional stories than apocalyptic ones, sorry
No need to apologise, boi. Judging from your comment though, you must not have read more than a few lines, 'cause there's absolutely nothing apocalyptical about it...other than the story title. Many of the commenters actually find it amusing how cheerful and unapocalyptical (I just made that word up) it is.

It's just a tale of all the guys living together and Steven & the other subs getting into all sorts of trouble ;) The post-apocalypse setting is merely an excuse to have all the guys from B&G, EASY PREY, HOUSE ARREST and COLLEGE DORM together.

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

sock slave boy wrote: 3 months ago excuse me, but this story does not attract me, I have difficulty getting into it, I seriously prefer more traditional stories than apocalyptic ones, sorry
No need to apologise, boi. Judging from your comment though, you must not have read more than a few lines, 'cause there's absolutely nothing apocalyptical about it...other than the story title. Many of the commenters actually find it amusing how cheerful and unapocalyptical (I just made that word up) it is.

It's just a tale of all the guys living together and Steven & the other subs getting into all sorts of trouble ;) The post-apocalypse setting is merely an excuse to have all the guys from B&G, EASY PREY, HOUSE ARREST and COLLEGE DORM together.

Subs getting into trouble! Sounds perfect for me to read!!
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

*smirks and winks at ya*
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey @BoudBoy22
I don't think you've read this tale yet, but judging from your latest story, I'm pretty certain this one will be right up your alley.
You may wanna check it out when you're in the mood for some reading.

BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Well, I have to say that I read this story in record time, as a lover of father and son stories, I love this story, it is incredible how Bob gags his son and his nephew, but while I was reading I just wanted to know when Liam was going to be tied and gagged with duct tape, Sammy too of course. Finally Liam got what he wanted
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I finished Part 1 of this story. Bob is a father who knows how to punish a rebellious son, this is admirable; he uses his own son's cruel idea to punish him, sweaty socks and shoes.

I can't wait to see what else is in store for Shane 8-)

NO, BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I'D SECRETLY WANT HIM TO FORCE HIS SOCK IN. It was my choice in the poll
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

I CANNOT stop rereading that story! Officer bob is my man crush! I reread every single sentence with his name in it! His voice is so clear and dominating and im addicted to it! It’s the hottest thing! And the part I will NEVER get over! Is the part with the shoes tied and they are struggling! Omg what I would give to have seen or read the process of bob taping that! Omg, and the way he STUFFED it. I’m not the biggest fan of how submissive the cousin was… but I can’t say I wouldn’t be terrified to do the same! But! I can’t deny how useful that is for multiple types of readers! I still think his best of a son deserved more punishment! I’m not even sure if the cousins shoe was enough! He definitely deserved the worst punishment once he got it! I ALSO LOVED THE WAY THEY SCREAMED! Fuck so so so so hot
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic