HOUSE ARREST I & II (M+/m+) ILLUSTRATED * NEW CHAPTER DEC 03 *

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ACCEPT OFFICER BOB'S GAG?

OMG NO! I'D SOONER DIE THAN SUCK ON HIS POSITIVELY PUTRID STINK-BOMBS!
22%
NO, BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I'D SECRETLY WANT HIM TO FORCE HIS SOCK IN.
52%
YEAH, I'D OPEN UP IF COMMANDED TO, BUT I'D BE REAL UNHAPPY ABOUT IT.
10%
YES! I'D EAGERLY AND VERY WILLINGLY OPEN MY MOUTH UP FOR IT!
16%

Total votes: 92

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

@bondagefreak for me, I think the socks are the worst (best) gag to deal with out of the two. Despite the size of the plug gag, the socks would be more humiliating, and the smell and taste would also add to that. I think Shane should mixe the two together, like sliding one of the socks down the plug end of the gag so Liam would be forced to deal with the nasty taste as well as the ginormous size. That might be too evil though haha
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

So many votes going to Bob's massive bulb gag! That's definitely a surprise. I wasn't expecting that gag to be so popular!

Whitestorm wrote: 5 months ago I have that exact, huge leather gag. It doesn’t stink and it’s not the same type of humiliation, but it’s big. REALLY big. A dom in Germany makes those, and he doesn’t fool around. You have to fight against the gag not to gag, not to cramp around it, and you won’t get much more than weak whimpers out of your mouth once it’s locked.
Hey boi! Welcome to the adventure. Glad to see your name pop up on here.
Thanks for this awesome testimony. I hope my descriptions of its use on Shane's mouth have been accurate enough.
I'm super glad you decided to share your personal experiences about the gag with us.

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 5 months ago
blackbound wrote: 5 months ago The plug certainly looks like you could just fit a sock over it before insertion.
You, good sir, deserve a Nobel prize. That is genius!
Indeed! I've learned a while ago not to underestimate @blackbound's creativity and imaginativeness.
Brilliant idea, my friend.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Bulb gag! And I'd secretly want Officer Bob to stuff it in.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I'm sure this comes at no surprise since I'm not into socks and feet, its definitely the bulb gag. Even as a dom, I'd still choose the bulb!!
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

@bondagefreak

When is the follow-up due?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sock slave boy wrote: 4 months ago @bondagefreak When is the follow-up due?
Fear not. The next chapter should be out a bit later today.
It's in the final stages or proofreading as we speak.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HUGE THANKS TO ALL THOSE OF YOU COMMENTING!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!

@Red86 @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @The slave @Lovethemsocks @socjuc @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden @sock slave boy @Footsub @Starcomet @Subboi @boundanno @Ossassin @gag1195 @4toes @that1kid13 @blackbound @ChairBoy @wataru14 @TugLife @The slave @LockedCheeseBird @noarmgr @Pup @Whitestorm @BoudBoy22
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
AS ALWAYS, READING AT A SLOW PACE COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
RESPECT THE USE OF PUNCTUATION AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WORDS IN ITALIC LETTERS.
THE EXTRA EMPHASIS YOU PLACE ON THEM WILL GREATLY IMPROVE YOUR COMPREHENSION OF THIS TEXT.

HOUSE ARREST II
THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES

CHAPTER 21

I could only lay there; hogtaped on my best friend's older brother's bed, preventatively muffled into silence and kept under guard by none other than the same smug-looking college jock whose impossibly reeking, stench-infested, month-old socks I was sucking on.

Even as Shane and his fellow cronies stealthily filtered out of the stuffy bedroom, hairy-legged Kev showed no outwardly discernable signs of guilt or sympathy for what I was going through. He just sat there; arms crossed behind his head, pits proudly exposed, airing his positively gargantuan soles just inches from my face as I helplessly sucked on the sizeable ball of morbidly pungent cotton he'd callously peeled off his own feet just a few short minutes ago.

I wanted to puke. I wanted to be sick. But in hindsight, his continued presence might've actually been a good thing. As far as Shane's rowdy cohorts went, Kev was probably one of the hottest. I was still confused and very much on the line about my own sexuality, but truth be known, I found the jumbo-footed ruffian highly attractive. The fact that his close proximity served as a constant reminder of whose ginormous soles the mass of sweltering fabric in my mouth originated from did, in fact, make my plight ever so slightly less torturous.

In other words, had those same socks been sourced from Cody or one of the other guys I found less attractive, I would've surely spilt the contents of my stomach out by now. Still, Kevin's handsome face and attractive physique could only do so much to quell my mounting disgust for his socks.

My face went cross-eyed and undoubtedly went a bit green as I repeatedly and futilely shook my head 'no', desperately trying to open my mouth in a wild bid to defeat the bushy-pitted jock's silencing ball of morbidly diseased fabric. So horrified and revolted I was that I couldn't even bring myself to care about the fact that the infamously foul-footed lout had the back of his phone facing in my direction and his camera lens pointing straight at me. He was either filming or taking photos of me. Or quite possibly both. I just couldn't bring myself to care.

It continued like that for several minutes until finally, the sound of the opening patio door filled my ears and peppered the eery silence. Sammy had just stepped into the house and was virtually oblivious as to what would inevitably befall him.

I held my breath, fully expecting Shane and his gang to immediately tackle the younger teen down to the floor, but that didn't happen. I heard the sound of the fridge door being opened and closed, heard what sounded like liquid being poured into a glass and heard the telltale sound of dishes being lowered into the sink.

It might surprise you that I genuinely considered trying to get a warning cry out past my captor's feverishly pungent bundles. While it's true that doing so would've undoubtedly caused my curious friend to investigate, it might've also proved crucial in letting him know that something was wrong or at the very least amiss. In any case, I never got the chance to finish weighing the pros and cons of trying to warn my fellow teen.

My attention was instantly torn away from Sammy's upcoming demise when smug-faced Kevin very threateningly narrowed his eyes on me, almost as if having caught a glimpse of my mind for a brief moment there.

"Don't even think about making a fuckin' sound." he hissed, the low tone of his deep voice coming off as incredibly threatening and assertive. The presumptuous stud lowered his feet back down to the floor and promptly used them to wheel his seated frame closer to where I was positioned before not-so-gently yanking my head up by the hair.

"Wash 'em." came the sound of his newest command; his index finger pointing straight down at my mouth while his unmistakably dominant gaze peered deep into the very bowels of my soul, making the entire exchange seem that much more personal.

"I said fuckin' wash 'em! Now!" he very commandingly repeated, his voice low enough that it wouldn't alert Sammy, but harsh and domineering to the point where I could bring myself to do nothing but obey.

Motivated by something reminiscent of deep fear, awe and submission, I did as I was told and immediately began sucking on my gag.

My hallowed cheeks repeatedly sunk around the fermenting ball of toe-scented fabric, but even as I struggled against the urge to be sick and squinted my eyes in an attempt to cope with the taste of his infernally ripe, month-old stink bombs, Kevin's capricious glare didn't soften.

"Keep sucking. Don't stop." he grumbled, threateningly giving my face a light smack before roughly pushing my head down 'till my chin was once again propped against the mattress.

Seeing no alternative than to comply, I did exactly as I was told and sucked on the big ball of revoltingly pungent fabric for several minutes on end. The gag tasted of rotten eggs, vinegar, cheese and stale bread, but even as my eyes watered over and occasionally rolled back into my own skull, the smug tyrant-god's demanding gaze never once left my face.

He didn't know me and I didn't know him, but that didn't seem to bother him in the slightest. The lout was virtually unfazed by the fact that his friends had deemed fit to use his own infamously harrowing stink bombs as a means of preventing me from warning the neighbours or getting a call for help out. Unfazed and completely shameless.

It's only when my ears became privy to the sound of a loud thud coming from somewhere outside the bedroom that I understood Sammy's doom was finally at hand.

More thudding ensued before the sound of panicked cries and deep voices clamoured in the distance. Something heavy was apparently knocked over to the floor and then a flurry of heavy footsteps could be heard rushing over towards the scene of the chaos.

Even though Sammy was pretty much on par with me height-wise, his struggling proved even more spirited than my own - a testament to his somewhat greater strength and to the very healthy fear he had of his older brother's entourage. Still, for all his bite and bluster, the fifteen-year-old fighter was simply no match for the raucous group of brawnier jocks.

I could only lay there and helplessly look on as his squirming frame barged into the bedroom, carried by not one but five of Shane's delinquent jock friends.

Sam fought rather valiantly against the plurality of hands and arms striving to keep him under control. He managed to kick one of his assailants in the face; something which allowed him to momentarily break free of their collective grasp - if only for a brief instant.

The vehemently struggling teen came crashing down to the bedroom floor and predictably tried getting up and sprinting towards the doorway. But no sooner had he managed to push his own torso up off the carpeted floor that a veritable tsunami of overeager college jocks came swarming on top of him; burying him under their weight and causing his frame to disappear. Even Kevin - who had so far remained detached and dispassionate - joined the fray; jumping into the melee and adding his own substantial weight and might to the already meaty dogpile.

A discordent orchestra of jeers, cheers and muffled calls for help filled the room as Shane and his eight cronies piled atop the overwhelmed teen; each one of them apparently hungry to get in on the action.

Poor Sam screamed, or rather tried to, but was unceremoniously cut off when one of Shane's friends - an athletic, bare-chested fellow with a backwards-facing flat-brimmed cap - unwittingly scooted back and accidentally found himself sitting directly atop the smaller teen's protesting face.

It took a while for the shirtless bloke to actually realise what it was he was sitting on, but even upon glancing over his shoulder and noticing the top of Sam's hairy dome, his reaction was hardly what one might expect.

I watched in unspoken disbelief as the tall, basketball-shorts-clad gym rat curled his cotton-padded soles around Sam's head and watched as he settled his whole weight down, driving the defeated teen's nasal protrusion further up his bum crack.

Sammy's panicked cries and screams for help went unheard and unheeded; drowned not only by the dissonant racket that filled the room but also by the stupendously generous bums that so completely swallowed his face whole.

Some of the guys noticed the younger teen's unfortunate plight, but nary a voice rose up in his defence. Quite the opposite, in fact. So humoured and prodded on by the hearty quartet of cheers coming from his colleagues that the shirtless college jock at one point rose his ass up and pulled his silky basketball shorts down, revealing not only the waistband of his jockstrap but also a remarkably hefty pair of mesmerisingly round bums.

Poor Sam quite naturally turned his face away and let out a series of very heartfelt insults, but that didn't stop the older jock's ass from landing on the exposed side of his head and grinding itself atop him.

The thick-bummed bloke seemed quite content with just sitting on top of the smaller teen's head, but some of his rowdier mates apparently had something else in mind. Even as my friend groaned and cursed under the uncompromising weight and humiliating warmth of his seated assailant's sizeable rear, several hands reached for his head; inciting the seated bloke to rise up once more and forcing my fellow teen to face his shirtless assailant's fear-inspiringly giant bums head on.

The result was wholly predictable. Sammy's face took on an air of unbridled terror and disgust, but before his mouth could let out another stream of angry protests, the older jock's massive bums came rushing down at his face.

Everyone laughed at the younger teen's sudden inability to get a word out.

"Yeah, get in there. Stick your face up Jake's ass." Aaron at one point shot. The thick-bummed college bloke too laughed; teasingly grinding his fat, watermelon-sized glory globes onto his helpless victim's hopelessly smothered face.

The bedroom's ambient decibels only reached new heights when the seated bloke - whose name I gathered was Jake - unannouncedly tensed up, took a sharp inhale through his mouth and raised his voice in sudden objection. "Ugh, bros. He just took a whiff of my chute!" came the sound of his clearly indignant protest.

I couldn't, for the life of me, understand how or why Shane's friend became offended, especially given how he was sitting on Sammy's face, but he apparently was, to the point where his expression even took on an angry, disapproving glare.

"Rip a fart down his nose." shot one jock.

"Yeah, stinkface that motherfucker!" suggested another.

"Mpphhh! Ppghh mphhgg phhh!" I vehemently screamed, briefly testing my own pungent-smelling sockgag in an effort to get Shane's cronies to leave my friend alone. Not even a single stray glance came my way - thanks in no small part to the efficacy of Kevin's sweltering bundles.

Raucous belly laughter erupted from all four corners of the room when the aggressive, thick-bummed jock tensed his muscular body up and very vengefully let rip a gassy bomb directly into poor Sammy's oxygen-deprived airways.

My friend was still choking on the cruel college bloke's foul gas by the time his scrawny frame was triumphantly lifted up off the bedroom floor and forcibly carried over to the heavily padded restraint chair. Broad palms and clammy fingers shot forth from all directions in an effort to stifle his cries and smother his face up.

I tried to once again tell the group off and yell at them to let my friend go, but my repeated calls for attention unsurprisingly proved no match for the hairy-legged doorway guard's steaming hot mass of reeking no-show socks.

It didn't take long for one of the guys to break away from the brawny melee just long enough to snatch the freakishly oversized and still very much saliva-covered bulb from off the dishevelled bed. Poor Sam was in for a rough ride, I knew. We both were.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Every chapter is always so great! I wouldn't mind being under Jake's stinky bum :P
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

@bondagefreak Amazing chapter! I loved it, especially when our main character was forced to suck even harder on his pungent gag and the descriptions that came with it. Will definitely re-read this many times. Can't wait for the next one :)
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Poor Sam!!! He’s about to regret all the teasing he’s done to Shane. Loved the part where Liam was made to suck those putrid socks
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Really enjoying the story so far. These new set of characters are slowly growing into me.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

An update! Definitely enjoyed this one with the further descriptions of Kev's socks and actions, along with the general domination.

Keen for the next chapter :)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Sammy in he chair and stuffed with the bulb-gag! Helpless protagonist bound and gagged, nasty, putrid socks and shoes all around! Again, I have to wonder, though, what the end-game is for Shane and his friends? Bob will be home eventually, and see how things have transpired. What then?
My M/M Stories Here
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Finally after a busy day at work, I was able to sit down and read the latest chapter. What a frightful ride for Sammy. Getting ambushed by his older brother cronies and dragged into the room to have his fight or flight instincts kicked in and get captured and soon have the fat leather bulb gag quiet him and he will be helpless. Ni snitches to spill the beans now. Great work, @bondagefreak! A great series so far 8-)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

@bondagefreak
very cool!!! as always, this chapter is great, Liame and more and more enviable, forced to suck harder on Kev's socks, but also more or less, in view of the proximity, sniffed Kev's putrid feet. Sami tells him it's definitely going to be a bad quarter of an hour, I just hope that the super restrictive gag will be improved with the socks or underwear of one of the guys.
for Sam, I just don't understand why wanting to reuse the chair, (I also have a hard time understanding the interest that everyone has in it) being simply tied up, at Liame's feet, and vice versa, would have been interesting , this would have allowed us to develop that Bob's whole family has a serious problem with foot odor or that Liame wanted to try things with his foot hygiene.
Anyway, great chapter as always.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Liam is a good friend - thinking about trying to cry for help and even trying to come to his friends aid even though he his tightly bound and putridly gagged.

Love the casual dominance from Kev, just another day in his life getting a tied up kid to suck on his socks. Nothing out of the ordinary.

With Liam's ordeal I'd almost forgotten the chair that started it all. Looking forward to Sammy getting fully acquainted with it and the massive plug gag.

Officer Bob is definitely going to return home to an interesting evening!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sock slave boy wrote: 4 months ago I just don't understand why wanting to reuse the chair, (I also have a hard time understanding the interest that everyone has in it) being simply tied up, at Liame's feet, and vice versa, would have been interesting , this would have allowed us to develop that Bob's whole family has a serious problem with foot odor or that Liame wanted to try things with his foot hygiene.
The problem with your way of thinking is that you forget this is a narrated account and that Shane and his gang are not interested in TUGs ;) You have an interest in foot odour and etc that the characters do not have. Shane and his friends just want to get out of there and prevent the two younger teens from being able to warn Bob quickly. Of course they would use the chair and the plug gag. It's by far the most practical option.

Besides, they all but ran out of hockey tape securing Liam into a hogtie!

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Yeah...poor Sam.... Glad I am not in his place right now :lol:

Great take down of Sam, and the over exaggeration of manpower to initiate his demise....I am curious to see if the gag fits, and what else these jocks will decide to do to Sam?

For Liam, he may piss them off for trying to interfere/call out...i wonder what they might do to him? :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@bondagefreak Another Amazing chapter . Can't wait to read more .
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Ah sounds like Sammy is about to experience what it was like to be in Shane's place! The question is will Shane and his goons strap him in, gag him and leave or if Shane with return some or all of the teasing Sammy did to him? I vote for the latter, even if Shane technically deserved the timeout for his crimes 😅
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 months ago
sock slave boy wrote: 4 months ago I just don't understand why wanting to reuse the chair, (I also have a hard time understanding the interest that everyone has in it) being simply tied up, at Liame's feet, and vice versa, would have been interesting , this would have allowed us to develop that Bob's whole family has a serious problem with foot odor or that Liame wanted to try things with his foot hygiene.
The problem with your way of thinking is that you forget this is a narrated account and that Shane and his gang are not interested in TUGs ;) You have an interest in foot odour and etc that the characters do not have. Shane and his friends just want to get out of there and prevent the two younger teens from being able to warn Bob quickly. Of course they would use the chair and the plug gag. It's by far the most practical option.

Besides, they all but ran out of hockey tape securing Liam into a hogtie!
you're right, it's quite logical they take the quickest, but that doesn't stop them from having a lot of fun (ex Liame) we can expect that Same is a similar fate.

but for my idea, do you think it would have been achievable with Steven and Jeremy?, or quite simply achievable by any joker, bully, alpha male athlete?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@sock slave boy
Perhaps if Joshua and Phil had been involved or if Shane's friends weren't in a rush to depart, it might've given way to some more toying. This story is still young though. Lots can happen. I can't say more without revealing any spoilers ;)

On that note, since you like toying and torments so much, how come you haven't read TEACHING BRAD A LESSON (M+/M) yet? If you have, you've never commented. I would think that tale would be right up your and @LockedCheeseBird's alley. You should definitely check it out and then get back to us with your thoughts.

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Where did you go? I finally get into one of your stories and then you stop writing it 🙄🙄🙄
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

that1kid13 wrote: 3 months ago Where did you go? I finally get into one of your stories and then you stop writing it 🙄🙄🙄
he takes it back at some point, don’t worry, my friend
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic