HOUSE ARREST I & II (M+/m+) ILLUSTRATED * NEW CHAPTER DEC 03 *

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ACCEPT OFFICER BOB'S GAG?

OMG NO! I'D SOONER DIE THAN SUCK ON HIS POSITIVELY PUTRID STINK-BOMBS!
22%
NO, BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I'D SECRETLY WANT HIM TO FORCE HIS SOCK IN.
52%
YEAH, I'D OPEN UP IF COMMANDED TO, BUT I'D BE REAL UNHAPPY ABOUT IT.
10%
YES! I'D EAGERLY AND VERY WILLINGLY OPEN MY MOUTH UP FOR IT!
16%

Total votes: 92

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Oh Liam, you made a grave mistake and are paying for it now 😅

Just patiently waiting for Sammy to check in on Liam and hopefully end up sharing a similar fate! I mean I feel bad for Liam but it's entertaining and eventually should lead this whole crew in to a good amout of their own troubles!!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The desperate gambit of calling for help... It's not like Liam's friends could really do much against all of Shane's older, stronger companions! And now poor Liam has gone from innocent victim guilty party...
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HUGE THANKS TO ALL THOSE OF YOU COMMENTING.
BE SURE NOT TO MISS THE CHAPTER THAT WAS POSTED JUST 24 HOURS AGO!

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. HOPE YOU ENJOY!
SPECIAL NOTE: A CHAPTER COUNT HAS BEEN ADDED TO EACH CHAPTER!

@Red86 @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @The slave @Lovethemsocks @socjuc @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden @sock slave boy @Footsub @Starcomet @Subboi @boundanno @Ossassin @gag1195 @4toes @that1kid13 @blackbound @ChairBoy @wataru14 @TugLife @The slave @LockedCheeseBird @noarmgr
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
AS ALWAYS, READING AT A SLOW PACE COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
RESPECT THE USE OF PUNCTUATION AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WORDS IN ITALIC LETTERS.
THE EXTRA EMPHASIS YOU PLACE ON THEM WILL GREATLY IMPROVE YOUR COMPREHENSION OF THIS TEXT.

HOUSE ARREST II
THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES

CHAPTER 19

"Lift him up. Help me get him on the bed!" the 180-pound guy orchestrating the hog-taping of my legs at one point instructed, causing several of his mates - including Shane's cousin Caleb - to swarm around me and lift my meagre frame up off the bedroom floor.

I struggled against the plurality of strong hands and arms, but my fettered limbs proved of little hindrance to the college-aged gang's collective effort.

I could only watch wide-eyed as I was transported over towards Shane's bed, and could only look on in fear as Alpha jock Kevin wheeled his seated form closer towards the mattress before propping his great big hairy legs and feverishly pungent socked soles on it...almost as if expecting my hogtaped frame to be positioned directly beneath them.

He was right, of course. And that's exactly what ended up happening. Much to my own great horror, my struggling, but still very much hogtaped frame was carried towards the mattress and placed near the foot of the bed; leaving my face within a literal hair's breadth of Kev's big, vinegary-scented stink bombs. Even with the meaty barrage of clammy hands preventatively smothering my face up, I could smell them. I could smell them and I wanted to be sick!

"Find me some tape!" one of the guys holding my mouth in check repeated - a command which sent several of his fellow jocks searching the bedroom floor and rummaging through Matt's musky gym gear.

"Haha! You ain't gonna be sayin' shit by the time we're done with you, lil guy." one of the other dudes condescendingly snickered, ruffling my hair up and leaving little doubt as to the fate that would soon befall me.

Kevin didn't say a single word even as the other guys threatened to shut me up with the fuming socks he had clad over his huge soles. He just sat in his chair, hands crossed behind his head, hairy pits fully exposed, eyeing me up with that smug, superior gaze of his.

Though he said nothing to that effect, the occasional wiggling of his plump digits betrayed at least some level of excitement at the prospect of getting his grubby old stinkers forcibly laundered and sucked on.

The small pin-sized holes lining the underside of his yellowing stink bombs temporarily stretched and expanded every time he spread his toes apart or wiggled them around a little. The eye-wateringly offputting stench they gave off had the room smelling up something fierce and even had Shane regularly groaning beneath his gag. Still, everyone seemed hellbent on using the brooding college bloke's hellishly rotten bundles, presumably so that I couldn't warn my friends or interfere with their plans by alerting the neighbours of what was happening.

Alpha jock Kevin made sure to grant me a good long look at the underside of his unbelievably grubby foot rags before finally hooking his big toe into one of them and very lazily peeling it off. The visibly drenched fabric was slowly turned inside out; peeling away from its owner's giant foot like some layer of dead skin being shed and discarded.

"Holy fuck! Just look at this thing!" one of the guys laughed, as he semi-disdainfully picked the sweltering bundle up with the tips of his fingers and teasingly dangled it in front of my handgagger's face.

"Ow! Bro!" the other stud disapprovingly cried out, taking a step back before violently batting his buddy's hand away and causing the cursed fabric to fly all the way to the other side of the bed. My face was temporarily freed of its clammy handgag, but I knew better than to open my mouth in an attempt to cry out for help again.

Shane's hooligan cronies spent the better part of a minute laughing about Kev's unbelievably ripe sock; tossing it around and generally having fun at each other's expense. The resident lockpicker tried getting his colleagues to pipe it down again, but one of his fellow jocks unwittingly delayed the lockpicking process by balling up the putrid wad that had just recently been flung his way and briefly pressing it over poor Shane's unanticipating nose.

Everyone laughed when my friend's older brother practically fell off his own bed and sputtered behind his unaccommodating plug gag.

"Dude! What the fuck!" the disapproving lockpicker somewhat scoldingly chided, clearly very irked at his work being delayed and interrupted like this.

I would've normally been quite interested in the cacophonic exchange but was quite understandably too preoccupied with my own fate to find much joy in the wild theatrics unfolding around me. Even more so when smug-faced Kevin put his sockless foot down to the floor and raised his other one up on the bed; planting it just inches in front of my wide-eyed face before peeling off the yellowing layer of hole-ridden fabric that was stretched taut across it.

The thought of actually sucking on one of his morbidly diseased stink bombs had me positively mortified, but even so, the hairy-legged stud just sat there, his face both proud and arrogant as I wearily eyed the gargantuan foot standing erect in front of my face.

Imagine my utter horror when the fuming wad that had teasingly been pressed over Shane's nose came rushing back towards me; my features contorting into a panicked grimace as the sickeningly moist fabric smothered my lower face and engulfed my nasal protrusion.

"Yeah, that's right, bitch. Sniff his rotten fuck." the sock-wielding bloke cruelly spat, the crowded bedroom filling with hysterical cackling as he rubbed the sweltering fabric all over my face.

I cried out through gritted teeth and flailed my head around in a desperate bid to get away from Kevin's sock, but the chief-hazer apparently didn't like that.

"I said fuckin' sniff it!" the sadistic dude very angrily barked, pressing it over my panicked face while at least two of his buddies loomed over my hog-taped form before using their strong hands and fingers to hold the back of my head in place. My deceptively lanky tormentor's assertive tone and harsh manner left little room for debate. I could do nothing but comply with his demands. It was either that or risk incurring his wrath.

And so, more out of fear than anything else, I narrowed my eyes on the fuming fabric and flared my nostrils directly into Kevin's sock. The end result was of course wholly predictable.

"Ugggmphhhhh!" came the sound of my hopelessly muffled and very panicked lament; my face temporarily going cross-eyed from the sheer potency of the hellishly acrid smell.

Still, Shane's friends weren't quite done tormenting me. As soon as the sock-bully pulled the reeking bundle off my face, another one of his mates grabbed Kevin's remaining sock, balled it up in one hand and roughly yanked my head by the hair.

"Wanna suck on this? Eh, princess? Wanna suck on one o' Kevin's dirty old stink bombs?" he asked, his tight grip slowly pulling my head up and down, forcing me to nod as though I was signalling my approval.

"Yeah? You wanna wash his sock? Yeaahhh...you do, don't you? Nyahaha! Ya hear that, guys?! This little fucker wants to wash Kevin's sock!" he clamoured, condescendingly ruffling my hair up and causing a number of cheers, chuckles and even the sound of a stray fart - presumably Aaron's - to fill the room up.

It didn't take long for another roll of sticky athletic tape to be fished out from Matt's musky pile of gym gear, and by the time one of the jocks approached our position with his new find, the order to open up had already left one of his fellow delinquent's mouth.

I did not, for the life of me, want to suck on one of Kevin's diseased bundles, but much to my own imminent panic and despair, Shane's cronies would have none of it and quickly began trying to forcibly pry my mouth open.

"Yeah, let's shut him up."

Get his fuckin' mouth open!"

"Shove that smelly sock right in there!"

I fought and struggled as adamantly as I could, but Aaron's unexpected intervention had for effect of very swiftly putting an end to my once valiant show of resistance.

"Gimme that!" he growled, getting up from his seated position and ordering one of his lankier fellows to make some room and hand the pungent sock over.

I watched wide-eyed as everyone sort of gave the thick-thighed goliath an indisputably respectful berth, and then watched as the towering behemoth approached my hog-taped position and told his mates he'd show them how it was done.

My head was roughly yanked up by the hair, and all it took was a single quick slap to the face for my disapproving grimace to disappear and be replaced with a look of pure shock.

"Open your FUCKIN' mouth, faggy!" the brawny uber-jock very commandingly ordered; my frightened gaze picking up the fierceness of his stern frown and my tightly pressed lips immediately parting wide open in unequivocal surrender.

This was it, I knew. Time for my very first gag.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Open wide indeed, Liam. Time for your first gagging with your bondage tie. And not what you were expecting. I bet he wanted to be tied up by Officer Bob instead the most of all. :lol: Can't wait to see how the gagging goes for him now, I bet he'll be screaming and turning green to those wads in his mouth. Great work again, @bondagefreak 8-)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Finally he's gonna be gagged properly! :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Kevin is super hot! Would happily be gagged with his sock! :P
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

The day isn't getting better for poor Liam! Very quickly getting a masterclass in the differences between fantasy and reality. I am glad Shane at least got a slight taste of that, funny how much power even only a gag takes away.

Awesome chapter once again @bondagefreak! I am quite happy I kept this for this afternoon though, instead of reading it this morning, the mental image of that sock wouldn't have been great soon after breakfast! :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Just caught up with this and damn I'm not sure who I feel worse for.
Liam or Shane...
Actually no,
Definitely Liam xD
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Liam is learning to be careful what you wish for.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@bondagefreak I love the last two chapters . Those pictures of the two guys are so HOT .
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Very comical that Shane still has the gag locked on while all this is unfolding on poor Liam 😅
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey guys! Thanks a ton for all the nice comments. Really appreciate the support and glad to see many of you still enjoying this.
I'm gonna let more of you catch up before posting the next chapter.

GoBucks wrote: 5 months ago Kevin is super hot! Would happily be gagged with his sock! :P

Yeeeah, you wouldn't be saying that if you could smell his sock though.
You'd probably bolf for the doorway less than half a minute after he chucked his shoes off ;)

@Pup I'm glad you enjoyed this latest series of chapters. I'm going to temporarily be adding you to the tag list for the duration of the bedroom hazing/capture, but I'll be removing you from it as soon as the focus shifts away from Shane's friends.

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago Hey guys! Thanks a ton for all the nice comments. Really appreciate the support and glad to see many of you still enjoying this.
I'm gonna let more of you catch up before posting the next chapter.

GoBucks wrote: 5 months ago Kevin is super hot! Would happily be gagged with his sock! :P

Yeeeah, you wouldn't be saying that if you could smell his sock though.
You'd probably bolf for the doorway less than half a minute after he chucked his shoes off ;)

@Pup I'm glad you enjoyed this latest series of chapters. I'm going to temporarily be adding you to the tag list for the duration of the bedroom hazing/capture, but I'll be removing you from it as soon as the focus shifts away from Shane's friends.

I’m caught up! I’m so caught up!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

OMG let me testing this gag too
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago
FOR THOSE WHO MAY HAVE MISSED THIS, THERE'S A NEW COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE DESIGNED
TO LET YOU KNOW WHICH FICTIONAL CHARACTER ON HERE YOU'D BE A GOOD MATCH FOR.

OFFICER BOB IS ONE OF THE AVAILABLE MATCHES!

IF YOU WANNA SEE WHETHER OR NOT HE'D BE A GOOD MATCH FOR YOU
(EITHER AS A DOM, BONDAGE PARTNER AND/OR HUSBAND)
PROCEED TO THE BELOW-LINKED EXERCISE AND TAKE THE TEST!

CLICK HERE FOR THE COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE

HOUSE ARREST
FOOT-SCENTED JUSTICE

CHAPTER 8

I wasn't kidding when I said that Bob would teach his eldest son and nephew a lesson and that he'd make them pay tenfold for their crimes. Though it's virtually impossible for me to properly convey the sheer gravity of their plight, I can only hope my words will help you feel as transfixed and as exhilarated as I was upon witnessing their harrowing predicament.

Shane and his cousin were still trussed up and roped down to those chairs as cruelly and as tightly as ever, by the end of that evening. Not only were their wrists still restrained with steel cuffs and police-grade zipties, but the ropework keeping their feeble limbs and bodies in check was both cruel and unreasonably excessive. The actual strictness and excessiveness of Bob's ropes was disturbing enough as is, but the gags are definitely what had unsettled, or should I say, captivated me most.

Watching Sammy's older brother Shane getting his mouth forcibly stuffed up was something in itself, but the real spectacle had been the lengthy exchange between burly Bob and his understandably terrified nephew - an exchange which had seen poor Caleb willingly surrendering to his own tremendously hulking uncle's big, pungent sock ball.

The look on Caleb's cross-eyed face betrayed just how harrowing the phenomenally foul-footed police officer's socks were. But even so, his mouth had been very dutifully sealed shut; forcing the young man to suck on his uncle's fat sock and preventing him from verbally plotting his escape or alerting would-be sympathisers to his plight.

It's only after facing off against Bob in the smelly, ceramic-floored entranceway that I came to truly appreciate just how imposing my friend's behemothic father was and how genuinely frightened Caleb must've been while being verbally rebuked by him. I would have undoubtedly been as intimidated as he was, and though it shames me to say this, I would've probably opened my mouth wide and surrendered to that big fuming sock ball had Bob commanded me to do so.

Don't get me wrong, the mere thought of sucking on that man's infamously reeking stink bombs was a mortifying one, to say the least. Shane and Caleb weren't just thinking about it though, they were actually living it! Their mouths were packed to the brim with burly Bob's eye-wateringly pungent stinkers and their faces had been preventatively sealed shut so as to stop them from expelling those insurmountably thick gags.

Earlier that day, I could've sworn there was no way in hell their respective predicaments could've gotten any worse.
I was, much as you're about to discover, very much mistaken.

Though the unnecessary strictness and sheer excessiveness of their restraints remains hard to put into words, the potency of the stench spilling out from Bob's morbidly decrepit running trainers is most definitely where my descriptive narration falls short.

Burly Bob's enormous running shoes reeked! I cannot emphasise that enough. It was to the point where just opening the entryway closet for a few seconds made the entire front half of the house stink of rotten eggs and potent vinegar.

Even worse was the fact that big Bob wore those battered things every single day and had been doing so since even before Sammy and I had entered kindergarten. To say that his trusty trainers smelled strong enough to raise up the dead would've been something of a major understatement.

With that being said, I should've realised what the able-bodied police officer would use them for. Considering what Shane and Caleb had done to that poor teen and considering how Bob was going out of his way to teach them both a lesson they wouldn't soon forget, I should've foreseen it.

It all made sense now; him walking over to the entranceway closet, pulling his terrifyingly large and indescribably putrescent trainers out before heading back to the seclusion of his own bedroom...

I should've connected the dots and should've realised what was going on. But then, how could my fourteen-year-old self possibly conceive such a thing? How could I have conceived that my friend's infamously foul-footed father would use his own puke-inducing trainers against his own helpless son and nephew?

Suffice it to say, Shane and Caleb wouldn't be the only ones with vivid memories of that particular day. Their harrowing plight would have a lasting effect on me as well, and would continually occupy my thoughts for months and years to come. How could it not? They were, after all, wearing Officer Bob's giant trainers. And not on their feet, mind you. They were wearing them on their faces!

Yeah, you heard that right. On their fuckin' faces!

The entire front of their tapegagged faces was lodged deep inside the freakishly gaping maws of burly Bob's eyebrow-singeing trainers. Only the back of their heads, their ears and their hairline remained visible. The remainder of their features and everything that made them recognisable was seemingly tucked out of sight and trapped in the abyssal depths of Bob's disease-laden sneakers.

I watched as they shook their heads 'no'. Watched as Shane tried twisting his head around in a crazed attempt at removing the harrowingly putrid shoe from his face, and watched as poor Caleb choked and gagged on his uncle's indescribably puke-inducing footwear. Their fingers and toes curled and twisted around wildly as they sniffed; both of them driven to the brink of absolute madness as the stench of Bob's colossal running shoes flowed up their defenceless nostrils.

I could not, for the life of me, imagine what it was they were going through. Nor could I even begin to imagine what was going through their troubled minds at that particular moment.

Taking a single whiff of Bob's shoe had been a trying ordeal in itself, and yet, there they were; taking whiff after whiff after whiff of those same impossibly revolting trainers. And even worse; they'd been taking whiffs outta them for hours!

No matter how vehemently they tried twisting, turning, shaking and struggling, there would be no getting away from the merciless maws of burly Bob's infamously noxious, giant size 14s. His extra wide super heavy-duty industrial-grade duct tape would see to that.

Anyways, there you have it, folks. It was just a bit past 9 PM by the time I stepped out of the Smith house and retreated back to my own place, which was right next door from theirs. Though Shane and Caleb would remain trussed up and grounded during the entire weekend - and many more weekends after that - I never got to find out how long Officer Bob kept them bound to those chairs with his positively putrid trainers glued to their poor screaming faces.

Shane spent the near-entirety of his summer vacation restrained, which meant that he was sometimes even left in our own charge - Sammy's and mine that is - when his dad wasn't around. Hell, one of Shane's classmates - a young guy named Ethan - who lived just across the street from us even made it a habit of dropping by every now and then and was positively enthused at the sight of his buddy being so heavily bound up.

I had many fun experiences with Sammy that summer and ended up making several profound self-discoveries during the course of that next year, but I guess I'm getting a little carried away now. You guys probably don't wanna hear about the rest of my silly little anecdotes...not when there are so many better and more exciting stories lying around.

Or perhaps you do?
Either way, if you guys wanna hear more, do take a few seconds to let me know!

DOES THE ADVENTURE END HERE OR DOES IT CONTINUE?
YOU GUYS DECIDE. LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

@wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden @sock slave boy @Footsub @Starcomet @Subboi @dbavr

I can’t tell you how many times I have reread the line about how his shoes are tied to his face… it’s the hottest thing
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Chapter 18

Ufffa....don't know what to say Sir. These descriptions are masterpieces.....i am buckling over here, big time :lol:

"...Smug-faced Kev's colossal socked foot pressed itself directly atop my face, instantly pushing his less attractive colleague's thick sock back in before it could fully exit my mouth. A stomach-churning heat unlike anything I'd ever experienced made itself manifest against my skin as the time-ravaged layer of fabric lining the underside of his big smouldering foot pressed down over my chin, cheeks and lips. His thin no-show ankle sock was damp, steamy and quite literally drenched with perspiration... "
..."Kevin's freakishly long, cotton-clad toes danced around for a brief moment; spreading and wiggling almost triumphantly before finally coming in for the kill and converging around my cartilaginous protrusion. The hairy-legged jock's fat digits quickly formed a suffocating seal around my defenceless airways; ensuring that any and all air I drew in would come directly from within his superheated toe cracks.
I fought to break free from their grip, but his huge soles and powerful calves and legs had no trouble defeating my fiery efforts. Then we played the waiting game...."

I simply love Kevin's demenour and dominance.....Kevin's face descriptions as this all unfolds... the reader can imagine this happening to them with this level of detail....we are trapped! :D

Then the group behaviour at the end....to get Kev's socks to be used as a new sockgag for Liam...PRICELESS!

Chapter 19

Fuck...this group action is simply epic! All those dudes collaborating on Liam's demise, and Liam can do nothing about it.....it's frankly awesome!

Love how the jocks banter with the sour sock and even expose Shane to it....but then ultimately fail to sock gag Liam leaving Kevin's stern approach to finish the job.....once the sockgag is completed....I can only imagine/hope that some of those jock types would truly love to apply their own brand of torture to a fully restrained/bound Liam... :mrgreen:

@bondagefreak Latest chapters are brilliant Sir!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@socjuc Hahaha, I had no doubt these latest scenes would speak to you on some level. Glad I was right! 8-)
I think your detailed feedback over the years has really allowed me to zero in on what makes your clock tick. In a sense, these scenes are a testament to your steadfast support. It's so much easier to press the readership's buttons when the readers are specific about what they enjoy.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HUGE THANKS TO ALL THOSE OF YOU COMMENTING!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. HOPE YOU ENJOY!

@Red86 @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @The slave @Lovethemsocks @socjuc @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden @sock slave boy @Footsub @Starcomet @Subboi @boundanno @Ossassin @gag1195 @4toes @that1kid13 @blackbound @ChairBoy @wataru14 @TugLife @The slave @LockedCheeseBird @noarmgr @Pup @Whitestorm
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
AS ALWAYS, READING AT A SLOW PACE COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
RESPECT THE USE OF PUNCTUATION AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WORDS IN ITALIC LETTERS.
THE EXTRA EMPHASIS YOU PLACE ON THEM WILL GREATLY IMPROVE YOUR COMPREHENSION OF THIS TEXT.

HOUSE ARREST II
THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES

CHAPTER 20

Everyone cheered when I parted my lips wide; allowing authoritative uber-jock Aaron to hold the back of my head in one hand and cram the thin, toe-scented wadding into my mouth with the other. My lips stretched and bulged due to the size of his intrusive fingers, but still, the towering leviathan showed little mercy or concern for my comparatively puny frame.

My eyes-watered over and squinted from the revolting taste of my newly imposed stuffing, but the brute singlehandedly defeated my instinctive attempt at spitting it out by not only forcing the raunchy thing back in using one of his index fingers, but also by following that up with a not-so-gentle tap on the face and a command to keep it in if I knew what was good for me.

I was terrified of him. I was terrified of them all, but Aaron probably doubly so. Only one of the other guys matched him in size, and judging by how generally loud and assertive he'd been during the entirety of my hog-taping, I knew he was one of those guys you didn't wanna cross or mess with.

In any case, the preventative clogging of my mouth was almost immediately followed by the unclogging of our host's supremely well-stuffed one. The group's resident lockpicker cheered under his breath when an audible click filled the air and the locking mechanism keeping Shane's gag from being tempered with finally faltered.

The padlock was removed, allowing our teen host to hurriedly and somewhat desperately scramble for the gag strap.

His friends were no doubt expecting him to simply pull the gag out, so you can probably imagine their surprise when the intrusive plug remained firmly entrenched in Shane's mouth, even after the locking mechanism had been defeated and the leather buckle had been undone.

"Holy fffffuck!" one of the delinquents disbelievingly exclaimed, his words mirroring everyone else's unspoken incredulity upon witnessing their slightly younger friend struggling to pull out what appeared to be a truly MASSIVE-looking plug-gag.

It took a while for the leathery bulb to finally exit Shane's fiercely bulging mouth, but as soon as it did, the seventeen-year-old broke down into a series of coughs, even as my ears instantly filled with a cacophony of disbelieving laughter.

"Holy shit, bro. Look at the size o' that thing! No wonder he couldn't speak!" chuckled one of his friends.

"That is some serious dominatrix shit right there, guys." another one chimed in, causing most of the room's occupants to cackle rather hysterically.

So potent-smelling and nauseating Kevin's putrid ankle sock was, that had it not been for the fact that brawny uber-jock Aaron still had one of his huge palms domineeringly cupped around the back of my head, I would've surely spat the rotting ball of fabric out and sought to get another cry for help out by that point.

I very wisely decided to lay low and keep the smug-faced doorway guard's indescribably pungent sock in my mouth, but much to my own imminent horror and disbelief, that didn't stop me from falling prey to further torments.

"Yo Cody! Pass me that giant bulb-thing. I'm gonna fuckin' shove it inside his mouth." uber-jock Aaron commandingly spoke, still holding the back of my head in his palm while at the same time signalling for one of his fellow hooligans to hand him the colossal plug gag.

I couldn't help but cry out and shake my head 'no' when the fist-sized, saliva-soaked bulb was passed around and handed to my captor. I thought for sure Aaron would at the very least free me of my gag before trying to impose on me this new one, but much to my own continued stupor, he didn't seem the least bit concerned about the fact that my mouth was already hosting his hairy-legged buddy's hellishly acrid stink bomb.

"You wanna cause us some trouble by calling for help? Eh? Here, midget. You won't be causing us any trouble. Not with this thing going inside your mouth. Open!" the brute very assertively demanded, causing me to once again eye Officer Bob's mesmerisingly hefty mouth-plug with a look of utter fear and panic.

"Yeah, fuckin' force that giant gag inside there." one of his mates excitedly cheered, eagerly rooting for my demise as the colossal bulb was pressed up against my trembling, sock-stuffed lips.

Everyone sort of laughed when I tried to reason with Aaron and attempted - in vain - to articulate some semblance of a protest out past the seated Alpha-bloke's feverishly pungent wadding.

"Smmpphh ppggh mmphh. Phhggh smmnnphh pphh ugghm phhh!"

"Bro, that'll never fit inside his mouth." smug-looking Kev finally spoke, appearing completely unfazed even as his own infamously reeking ankle sock tumbled around inside my oral cavity and hindered my ability to comprehensibly communicate.

I just couldn't believe it. No one seemed to care about the fact that I wasn't even related to Shane and that I had nothing to do with his enforced house arrest. I was just the neighbour's kid. Yet, there I was, hogtaped on my best friend's older brother's bed, sucking on some big college dude's positively rotten ankle sock, and about to be on the receiving end of Officer Bob's colossal plug gag.

Words can hardly describe the relief I felt when Shane intervened on my behalf; stopping Aaron and his shameless cohorts in their tracks - albeit, not for the reason that you might think.

"Guys. Guys! Stop. No. I don't want that going in his mouth. Keep that gag for my punk-ass brother!" the seventeen-year-old adamantly demanded, not-so-subtly hinting at the fact that they apparently had something in mind for Sammy as well.

Of course, they did! How could I have not come to that conclusion earlier?! Their original plan was to slip in and slip out without anyone noticing. We would've eventually come face to face with Shane's disappearance, but the details surrounding his escape would've remained a mystery and would've undoubtedly been blamed on Sam and myself.

My untimely arrival had unwittingly deviated their plans, however, leaving Shane and his cronies no other choice than to truss me up and gag me. They knew as well as I did that it wouldn't take long for Sam to come snooping around only to find his captive-brother gone and me in his stead. The instant I alerted my friend to what had happened, he would call his dad, leaving Shane and his gang relatively little time to flee and disperse. The only way they had of postponing Officer Bob's involvement was to disable both of us. If Sammy was incapacitated, Bob would remain oblivious to his eldest son's escape - at least until much later that day - and the guys would have hours to flee before the imposing policeman began his search.

In any case, I can't tell you how relieved I was when broad-fingered Aaron halted his attempts to overstuff my mouth and tossed the ginormous plug gag back down to the mattress. He slapped the back of my head, spat on the carpeted floor and said something about how lucky I was before finally grabbing my hair, yanking my head up and ordering one of his buddies to - and I quote - tape my face shut.

The familiar sensation of sticky athletic tape made itself manifest against the back of my neck, but my weary gaze was once again drawn away from the underside of Kevin's gargantuan foot when another of my captors - one of the lankier more sadistic fellows - reached down to snatch the remaining sock from off the bed before quickly balling the rotten thing up in one hand and pressing it against my lips.

"Gmmpphh???"

I practically went cross-eyed from the smell, but nevertheless barred my lips tight so as to prevent Kev's second sock from being pushed in. The result was quite predictable. The sock-wielding hand didn't budge, and several far more forceful ones - including Aaron's, Cody's and even Caleb's - rushed to its aid; pinching my nose shut and holding my head in place.

"Yeah, shove that smelly sock in there." one of the guys muttered, even as three hands brutishly tore my jaw wide open and aggressive fingers rammed the steaming bundle right in.

"Choke on 'em. Wash Kevin's filthy old bombs." snickered another.

Pretty soon, I had not one but two of the hairy-legged bloke's sweltering foot rags buried in between my lips. My eyes watered over and my face turned a shade of green, but no one seemed to care. I tried pushing the now-mouthful-sized ball of puke-inducing fabric out of my stuffed gob, but met instant defeat when strong hands clamped down around my head and face; forcing my jaw shut once more and trapping jumbo-footed Kev's reeking ankle socks inside.

I could only lay there and watch wide-eyed as eager hands hungrily grasped the roll of sticky athletic tape and completed the initial orbit by pulling it taut across my mouth and cheeks before dragging it all the way around the back of my head. Another revolution followed suit, and then another and another, until finally, I lost count.

"That's good, bro. Keep gping. Seal Kevin's nasty old fucks in there." one of the quieter blokes approvingly chimed in, inciting his tape-wielding colleague to wrap more orbits around the lower half of my face.

'Looks like you won't be calling for help now, eh bitch?" Aaron finally shot, ruffling my hair up and causing most of his co-conspirators to laugh.

The guys spent what must've been the better part of five minutes augmenting my bonds and toying with my gagged face. At first, it started with one of them teasingly pinching my nose shut and clogging my nostrils with his fingers, but things rapidly devolved into an all-out stink treatment frenzy. With the exception of Shane and the resident lockpicker - who was too busy surveying the backyard - the few who hadn't previously joined in rushed to yank their giant shoes off; each one apparently very keen to use them or to see them used against me.

I cried out and called for help several times, but smug-looking Kev's moist clump of month-old, disease-ridden ankle socks easily defeated even my most vehement efforts. Everyone laughed as I tried and failed to get a cry for help out past the hairy-legged blokes infamously foul-smelling bundles. Everyone except for myself, that is.

My continued efforts to escape and call for aid bore no fruit and had the unfortunate effect of provoking a new string of torments. A stray hand unannouncedly smothered my face with what my nose quickly identified as being jock bro Matt's musky ball of crotch and bum-scented compression shorts. An offensive sock - Shane's, I believe - followed suit, after which my gagged face suddenly found itself quite literally besieged by no less than six ginormous sneakers.

The raucous group noisily swarmed around me; shoulders and arms busily competing for a better place in the melee as everyone rushed to trap my face inside the oven-like maws of their own - or in some cases, each other's - frighteningly massive and torturously funky trainers.

My mounting fear reached new heights when Shane's cousin Caleb suggested taping one of his own crummy Nike Air Max shoes over my face. Several of the guys initially chuckled in agreement but then immediately switched sides when Cody counter-proposed using Matt or Kevin's truly horrifying sneakers.

Fortunately for me, I was saved from that particularly gruesome fate when the group's resident lockpicker abruptly squatted down to conceal his frame from the bedroom window and signalled for everyone to be quiet.

"SHHHHHH! Guys, quiet!" he suddenly alerted, causing the room to fall silent and allowing our ears to pick up the sound of Sammy seeing his poolmates off and wishing them a good afternoon.

As soon as it became clear that Sammy's friends had left the backyard and that Shane's younger brother was now alone and probably about to come looking for me, Shane and his delinquent cronies stealthily filtered out of the stuffy bedroom, leaving me hogtaped on the bed with only Kevin as my sole supervisor.

They were setting up an ambush and I had no way of warning my friend.
Kevin's socks would make certain of that. "Phhgggmmph!"

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@bondagefreak My friend another amazing chapter . I would gladly sniff and clean those socks/compression shorts . I would also willingly sniff those shoes . Can't wait to read what happenes next
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I am a little disappointed that they didn't use the gag on Liam, but excited to hear about its next victim being Sammy.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I was about to say, Liam's mouth must be huge if the plug gets wedged in there too, glad for the realism.

Now poor Sam is about to get his jaw stretched by that massive plug. Can't wait to to see what these jocks do next. And House Arrest III when Bob takes leave off work to get a group of jocks in line!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

That was a fantastic chapter @bondagefreak! I loved the descriptions of the smelly socks and feet and the gagging. Especially the tease about the plug gag. Can't wait for Shane's bro to get captured, gagged and tormented. Bring on the next chapter Sir haha :)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

All it takes is for one stray text or suspiciously silent phone call for Officer Bob to come running! Let's home he returns quickly enough to punish the troublemakers!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic