HOUSE ARREST I & II (M+/m+) ILLUSTRATED * NEW CHAPTER DEC 03 *

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ACCEPT OFFICER BOB'S GAG?

OMG NO! I'D SOONER DIE THAN SUCK ON HIS POSITIVELY PUTRID STINK-BOMBS!
22%
NO, BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I'D SECRETLY WANT HIM TO FORCE HIS SOCK IN.
52%
YEAH, I'D OPEN UP IF COMMANDED TO, BUT I'D BE REAL UNHAPPY ABOUT IT.
10%
YES! I'D EAGERLY AND VERY WILLINGLY OPEN MY MOUTH UP FOR IT!
16%

Total votes: 92

noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

I can't really see what all the boys mentioned in this chapter look like. I believe that there are not all the photos and the photos present are not clear in terms of names
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

So far it doesn't seem these jocks are being super mean to Liam and aside from this being forced on him, he's getting what he's wanted all along! I'm hopping Sammy gets to join Liam before to long but I'm honestly patiently waiting to see how this will play out when Bob finds out!!
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

In the first chapter we should know that uncle bob had some mercy to relieve himself while farting not in the same room as the two prisoners,
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

noarmgr wrote: 6 months ago I can't really see what all the boys mentioned in this chapter look like. I believe that there are not all the photos and the photos present are not clear in terms of names
Hey man. I had no idea you were even following this. I'm sorry if this story doesn't satisfy you.
I don't wish to vex you, but you've been blunt, so let me be equally blunt.

This is a storyboard; a platform for amateur authors to practice their writing skills and share their written works. This is not a photo-sharing platform. I've seen you commenting on other stories and decrying their lack of photos. Such comments are not okay. Photos, when and if they are used, are bonuses. Nothing more. They are not to be expected nor should authors be pressured into using them.

On the matter of Liam's captors not being named or physically described, Liam does not know them, and given his predicament and the suddenness of his capture, the very last thing he would be focusing on right now would be their respective physical traits. Hence why such details are deliberately left out.

As for the photos present not being clear enough, I believe this simply comes down to a possible combination of factors. You may be reading too quickly, or your grasp of this language has not yet been perfected. You've previously told me you use translation tools. Keep in mind that translation tools (even the more functional ones) are somewhat limited and regularly fail to translate correctly. This may lead to some difficulty in appreciating a text or in understanding certain subtilities.

However, the other comments on here lead me to believe that the photos shown are indeed quite clear.
We've seen Matt. And we've seen Aaron. The guy whose sock is currently lodged inside Liam's mouth is currently unnamed.
Liam does not know his name, so neither should you or the other readers.

I understand that you enjoy photos, but you need to keep in mind that they are not to be expected.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@bondagefreak That was an amazing chapter Sir .
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Another couple of great chapters and Liam doesn't seem to be fairing all the badly considering. Still enjoying the fact that Shane is still stuck on the side lines with that massive gag stuck in his mouth. We're focused on Liam but does Shane actually want all this given the inevitable wrath of Bob?

@bondagefreak I think you are a master when it comes to these group takedown scenes. You really capture the sense of chaos and disorientation of not knowing what's going on. We've already got an idea of the different characters in the group and what sort of personalities they have. It's great to read about all the action - the excessive taping, the hand gagging, the sock stuffing - but at the same time I love all the banter and taunting as well. It really helps to develop the characters, give us a clue to their personality, create a sense of group cohesion and it's hot!

If we're happy for you to spend entire chapters going into a the minutia of someone being gagged with a raunchy old sock than I think we should be equally happy when you give us another chapter full of banter, taunting, teasing and threats!

Back to Liam's adventure! I feel we're reaching the point where Sammy is going to come looking for his friend...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

Anybody know when the next chapter is coming? I’ve been refreshing every hour just in case
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Holy crap! I go on radio silence for a bit and come back to a masterpiece in the making!
Officer Bob is an absolute dream hunk!
And Shane's friends are exactly the kind of rowdy bunch I'd love to stumble upon.
This is really exciting!

But it seems they were expecting a certain little brother to show up. Perhaps Liam will get a partner in captivity soon? But I wonder what their endgame is. Freeing Shane will just make Bob mad. I wonder what they have planned once the gag is out?
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I still wonder what the plan is. Surely they can't think they will out muscle Bob. Running away isn't a long term plan. I wonder if it's not all a scam. Torture Sammy, then lock Shane back up and leave before Bob gets home. He would never beleive Sammy in a million years.
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

I would LOVE a pov chapter of all that’s happened from Bobs perspective! Idk if that would be possible but… I want to know, I need to know lol
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ChairBoy wrote: 6 months ago Anybody know when the next chapter is coming? I’ve been refreshing every hour just in case

Hey boi, I'm afraid I'm the only one who knows when the next chapter is coming out ;)
Since you're new here, I think you should know my normal output is one chapter a week. Occasionally two.
I was on vacation when you signed up almost two weeks ago, hence why I was able to get several chapters out in quick succession.

Having said that, you have lots to catch up to and lots to keep you busy on here. While you wait for the continuation of this tale, I very much suggest you take a look at my main story: BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG

Synopsis: As if being bound, gagged & kidnapped wasn't already bad enough, our captive protagonist soon finds himself dealing with the growing realisation that he may be falling in love with one of his big hunky captors. What could possibly go wrong? Start reading to find out.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ChairBoy wrote: 6 months ago I would LOVE a POV chapter of all that’s happened from Bob's perspective! Idk if that would be possible but… I want to know, I need to know lol
You're not the first to inquire about my willingness to entertain POV chapters, but my response has always been the same and my dislike of those has never faltered. I know many readers & authors are fans of those. I'm not. Quite the opposite in fact. I genuinely dislike POV chapters for the simple fact that they (at least for me) ruin first-person narrations. Let me explain.

People see things through their own particular and unique perspective, usually moulded by their upbringing, culture and individual life experiences. Each person's perspective is unique and no one truly understands the lens through which another person goes about seeing life. Hence perfectly intelligent people harboring wildly different opinions on various subjects. We see that a lot in politics.

POV chapters shatter a story's realism and break the first-person narrative by making the reader privy to the innermost thoughts of multiple people. Highly unrealistic. Nobody in the real world actually has that ability. It - again, in my own humble opinion - irreparably weakens the narrative by removing any sense of mystery, intrigue or wonder. Unless I'm reading/writing fantasy, I very much dislike unrealism, and that applies just as much to things like highly unrealistic in-story character reactions all the way to gags and whatnot.

POV chapters are a natural extension of third-party narration, in which the reader sees things through the lens of a distant, all-seeing and omnipresent narrator. But they make little to no sense in first-person narrations where the reader's outlook on various events is supposed to be tainted by the lens of a single person's unique perspective.

That's why books that feature alternating POVs are always told in third-person narration and never in first.
I'm afraid Liam isn't privy to the inner workings of Bob's mind. And since Liam is the one narrating this tale, neither should you guys ;)

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

That makes sense doesn’t make me want it less tho lol ty
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

ChairBoy wrote: 6 months ago Anybody know when the next chapter is coming? I’ve been refreshing every hour just in case

Impatient little brat…

But yeah let’s go @bondagefreak hurry up with the next chapter 😘
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HUGE THANKS TO ALL THOSE OF YOU COMMENTING.
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. HOPE YOU ENJOY!

@Red86 @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @The slave @Lovethemsocks @socjuc @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden @sock slave boy @Footsub @Starcomet @Subboi @boundanno @Ossassin @gag1195 @4toes @that1kid13 @blackbound @ChairBoy @wataru14 @TugLife @The slave @LockedCheeseBird
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
AS ALWAYS, READING AT A SLOW PACE COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
RESPECT THE USE OF PUNCTUATION AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WORDS IN ITALIC LETTERS.
THE EXTRA EMPHASIS YOU PLACE ON THEM WILL GREATLY IMPROVE YOUR COMPREHENSION OF THIS TEXT.

HOUSE ARREST II
THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES

CHAPTER 17

And so I just sat there; my meagre frame held in place by a plurality of large hands, the telltale sound of sticky athletic tape greeting my ears as it was pulled taut and wrapped around my arms and upper torso. The poorly subdued cacophony of mocking laughter continued unabated and unopposed; Matt's annoyingly broad palms doing a phenomenal job at keeping my protests at bay.

The thick, toe-scented wadding that had preventatively been fed into my mouth tasted even worse than it smelled and was - much to my own understandable horror - filled to the brim with cheesy lint balls and various bits and bobs.

I chewed on the large, vinegary-scented stuffing; my eyes watering over from the unquestionably offensive taste that now filled my mouth. The sock was bad enough as is, but watching the smelly thing being peeled off of its owner's frighteningly lint-ridden and freakishly oversized foot only amplified the revolting nature of my gag.

"How's that fuckin' sock taste?" one of the guys mocked, ruffling my already dishevelled hair up and causing several of his colleagues to chuckle.

"Bro, we should fuckin' tape it inside his fuckin' mouth." suggested another, the sound of even more hysterical cackling immediately filling the room up.

"Guys. Guys! Keep your voices down!" the lockpicker impatiently hissed...for what must've been the millionth time already. Much to his own continued annoyance, everyone around him apparently had very short or very selective memories. Every time he would get them to pipe it down a little, they would lower their voices a bit, before inevitably raising them up again less than a short minute later.

In any case, the guy whose lint-infested sock I was sucking on was by far one of the quietest, but definitely amongst the most sadistic and confident of the group. Not only had he spent the last five minutes repeatedly smothering my face with jock bro Matt's giant ball of crotch and bum-scented compression shorts, but he apparently had no qualms about giving me the middle finger and staring straight into my eyes even as I sat there, quite literally chewing and sucking on the heavily unlaundered fabric he'd peeled off his sweaty foot.

"Alright bro, I think that's enough tape." one of Shane's friends at one point interjected, seeming ever so slightly distraught by the amount of sticky adhesive being wrapped around my torso.

"Nah, man. Keep going!" shot another, this one wholeheartedly agreeing with the overly liberal and downright excessive use of tape.

The tape-wielding bloke kept on dutifully wrapping more and more orbits around my hopelessly well-restrained upper body until finally the roll was fully spent.

"Haha! You ain't goin' nowhere, punk!" laughed one of his rowdier mates; rubbing his hard knuckles into my scalp and speaking to me as though I was just a kid - something I found especially humbling considering I was a young man in my own right and on the verge of celebrating my fifteenth birthday.

"Mmmgpph pphhgg pphh." I somewhat bravely retorted, protesting the knuckle rub by groaning into his fellow delinquent's fiercely unaccommodating sock.

"What's that? Eh? What? I can't hear you, boi. Speak louder." the cruel stud condescendingly mocked, cupping a hand behind his own ear and feigning a sincere desire to comprehend what it was I was trying to verbalise.

Jock bro Matt chuckled in mild amusement at his more troublesome buddy's entertaining antics, but absentmindedly maintained his all-encompassing and very smothering grip even as I vehemently objected to his colleague's taunts and tried getting some sort of disapproving message out.

"Alright guys, let's get him on his stomach." the tape-wielding bloke - the same guy who'd originally snatched me up and dragged me back into the bedroom - commanded. He and his four able-bodied accomplices had no trouble forcing me back down on my stomach and soon had me lying prone against the carpeted floor.

The familiar weight of a 180-pound body once again made itself manifest on my back, and the reality of what they intended to do with me was made all the more clear when my taped ankles were pulled up and my heels were forced against my own buttocks.

"Pass me some more tape, man. Hold his legs, bro!"

"Yeah, let's get him hogtied."

"Let's hogtape this fucker!"

"Yeaahh!" several of the guys cheered.

As soon as wide-palmed Matt let go of my face and started digging through his big pile of smelly gym gear in a bid to find more tape, I spread my lips as far as they would go and used my tongue to push the gross, cheese-flavoured wadding out.

"Pfft! Pfffft!" I desperately sputtered; launching the revolting stuffing back down to the floor and frantically trying to rid my mouth of the innumerable fermenting lint balls that lined my cheeks, tongue and palate.

As soon as the sock was expelled from the cavity of my facial orifice, uber-jock Aaron's voice rose up to demand its immediate return.

"Guys! His mouth! Get his mouth!" he assertively clamoured, all the way from the other side of the stuffy bedroom.

Though several eager hands hungrily rushed to muffle me back up with the wadding I'd just spat out, I initially managed to keep the offensive fabric at bay by twisting my head around and turning my face in the opposite direction. As you probably guessed though, my efforts eventually proved painfully insufficient.

"No. Wait! No! Nmmphh ppghh ghgppmph..."

"Yeah, shove that smelly sock back in there. Gag his fuckin' mouth up." the jumbo-thighed super-jock laughed, visibly unphased by the fact that Shane and Caleb were both still greatly put off by the lingering stench of his recent fart.

Matt eventually did manage to find more tape; allowing him and his tape-happy colleague to start securing my ankles and legs up a little better. Though I was visibly alarmed by the growing excessiveness of my already severe restraints, the two tape-wielding college-age blokes paid little heed even as I repeatedly spat out and fought off the unwelcomed stuffing being imposed on my unreceptive mouth.

I spat the sock out for what must've been the fourth or fifth time, but unfortunately for me, Aaron's repeated calls for my mouth to be forcibly restuffed resulted in a total of not one, but three guys eagerly converging on my defenceless face - each of them wielding whatever piece of cloth they'd deemed appropriate to keep me muffled with.

"Mppggphhh mnooophh pphhmmh." came the sound of my greatly hindered protests, as the massive ball of jock bro Matt's potent-smelling compression shorts came lunging at my face.

"Yeah, fuckin' sniff 'em." the dude smothering my face sneered, his voice filled with a mixture of both malice and transparent contempt.

A gasp of relief left my mouth when the musky fabric left my face, but my respite was rather short-lived when another potent-smelling ball of cloth - this one composed of none other than Shane's discarded boxers - swooped in to replace Matt's compression shorts.

"Phhgghhmph! Ugghhm phhhggmh!" I cried out, the sound of devilish laughter spilling into my ears as the older guys laughed and chuckled at my misfortune.

"Bro, stuff 'em in his mouth." super-jock Aaron at one point suggested, causing several of his mates to cheer and sending me into a veritable bout of panic.

Shane's cruel friends spent the next several minutes playing cat and mouse with me by chasing after my face with their giant balls of crotch and bum-scented underwear - one of them being Matt's musky shorts and the other Shane's smelly boxers. The old sock I'd previously been gagged with was eventually shoved inside my mouth again, but I outright refused to keep it in and defiantly spat it back out as soon as the fingers pushing it in pulled away.

I sputtered and gagged on the strong scent and foul taste of it, but still, my captors showed no modicum of sympathy.

"Shut the fuck up. Fuckin' eat his sock." one of the blokes aggressively hissed, forcing the thick, vinegary-scented wad in yet another time - the forcefulness of his fingers practically tearing my struggling lips apart.

"That's right, bitch. Suck on Cody's sock!" howled another, alerting me to the fact that the colossal-footed dude whose shitty sock I was sucking on was named Cody.

"Yeah, fuckin' gag on it."

The sadistic stud's forceful fingers hadn't even fully departed my lips yet that the terrifying maw of skater jock Matt's immensely cavernous trainer suddenly came rushing at my face. I cried out anew and predictably struggled like mad to get away from it, but my efforts to escape its fear-inspiring approach met instant defeat when a hand grabbed the back of my head and forced my panicked face deep into the puke-inducing trainer's chasm-like mouth.

"Where d'you think you're going, you lil fuck? Get your face back in there!" the roughest and most aggressive of my captors sneered, he and his brutish colleagues showing nary a hint of mercy even as I lay there, quite literally choking on the eye-wateringly potent scent of Matt's shoe and coughing into my poignantly toe-scented sockgag.

My adverse reaction to jock bro Matt's absurdly acrid shoe only served to incite further torments, and pretty soon, all three blokes positioned closest to my face began chucking their giant sneakers off and forcing me - as well as each other - to sniff them.

Suffice it to say, in a matter of mere seconds, the guys had Shane's bedroom smelling almost worse than Matt's gym bag.

"Ugh, jeez! Your shoes stink bro!" one of the jocks noisily objected.

"Look who's talking!" replied his buddy, while the third guy - the quiet one whose sock I was still sucking on - cupped his palm around the back of my head and brought one of his own sickeningly warm, triple black Nike TN sneakers over my face.

"Sniff it." he very assertively commanded, the tone of his voice quite literally dripping with scorn and superiority, as he sat there, ordering me to take a whiff right out of his big, moisture-laden black running shoe.

I did as I was told, more out of fear than anything else, and took a sizeable whiff of his dank sneaker; the warm cheesiness of which had me squinting my eyes and crinkling my nose up.

The sadistic stud whom I knew only as 'Cody' repeated the same process a second time; pulling his big black shoe away and then planting it back over my face again before ordering me to sniff anew. His shoe wasn't quite as strong smelling as Matt's, but it was still foul, rank and highly unpleasant to sample...to the point where I grew noticeably more panicked when one of the guys mentioned something about possibly wanting to tape it to my face.

"Yo Kev! Why don't cha come over here and give the lil tyke a whiff of your bad boys." one of Shane's other friends eventually suggested, something which hunky Aaron enthusiastically agreed with.

"Yeah, bro. Haha! Go give him a whiff 'o your shitty fucks!" the brawny uber-jock very heartily exclaimed.

The tall, smug-looking, muscle-shirt-clad dude seated by the bedroom doorway had so far shown little interest in the spectacle of my demise. But that didn't stop him from acquiescing to the demands of his fellow delinquents by nonchalantly wheeling himself closer to us using his big hairy legs.

I watched as his truly gargantuan-looking feet grew closer and watched with dread and anticipation as his seated form loomed directly above me; my sockgagged face positioned mere inches from the tips of his immensely oversized trainers.

Expectant chuckling peppered the momentary silence as Kevin lazily tried - and failed - to chuck his shoes off using nothing but his sneakered heels. The audible creaking of protesting leather met my ears for several seconds, but still, the shoes weren't coming off. It appeared as though they were glued to his feet, and the fact that he apparently wasn't wearing any socks certainly didn't help.

The stud actually had to lift a foot up on his knee and use both of his hands to get the job done. It took some effort, but after much creaking and discordant groaning, the leathery trainer came off with a sickeningly wet plop; revealing the absolute raunchiest of ankle sock-clad soles before finally landing on the floor and producing a heavy thud.

Kev repeated the same process with his other foot; his cold, dominant and wholly disinterested gaze never once leaving my face even as his second shoe came off with a revoltingly wet plop.

A few of the guys cheered and snickered at my upcoming demise while some of their less sadistic counterparts laughingly groaned as the infamously offensive smell of Kevin's socks and trainers began pervading the already nauseous bedroom.

Prodded on by a heartfelt unwillingness to sample the seated stud's much-talked-about stink bombs, I quickly began pushing my gag out in the hopes of not only breathing through my mouth but also getting a call for help out. Unfortunately for me, my efforts proved too little too late.

The smug-looking, supremely hairy-legged muscle jock adeptly hooked the top of his left foot around the back of my retreating head and then slowly lowered the heel of his gargantuan right foot down to the carpeted floor before slowly moving it closer and closer to my comparatively puny and very much panic-stricken face.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 3 times in total.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Superb! I especially loved the regagging process; spatting the socks out and then having them restuffed in his mouth must be extra humiliating and anoying for our protagonist... not to mention the fact, that all the jocks seem very eager to he the boy's mouth occupied with their vinegary socks....
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Absolutely awesome
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 months ago
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AS ALWAYS, READING AT A SLOW PACE COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
RESPECT THE USE OF PUNCTUATION AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WORDS IN ITALIC LETTERS.
THE EXTRA EMPHASIS YOU PLACE ON THEM WILL GREATLY IMPROVE YOUR COMPREHENSION OF THIS TEXT.

HOUSE ARREST II
THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES

And so I just sat there; my meagre frame held in place by a plurality of large hands, the telltale sound of sticky athletic tape greeting my ears as it was pulled taut and wrapped around my arms and upper torso. The poorly subdued cacophony of mocking laughter continued unabated and unopposed; Matt's annoyingly broad palms doing a phenomenal job at keeping my protests at bay.

The thick, toe-scented wadding that had preventatively been fed into my mouth tasted even worse than it smelled and was - much to my own understandable horror - filled to the brim with cheesy lint balls and various bits and bobs.

I chewed on the large, vinegary-scented stuffing; my eyes watering over from the unquestionably offensive taste that now filled my mouth. The sock was bad enough as is, but watching the smelly thing being peeled off of its owner's frighteningly lint-ridden and freakishly oversized foot only amplified the revolting nature of my gag.

"How's that fuckin' sock taste?" one of the guys mocked, ruffling my already dishevelled hair up and causing several of his colleagues to chuckle.

"Bro, we should fuckin' tape it inside his fuckin' mouth." suggested another, the sound of even more hysterical cackling immediately filling the room up.

"Guys. Guys! Keep your voices down!" the lockpicker impatiently hissed...for what must've been the millionth time already. Much to his own continued annoyance, everyone around him apparently had very short or very selective memories. Every time he would get them to pipe it down a little, they would lower their voices a bit, before inevitably raising them up again less than a short minute later.

In any case, the guy whose lint-infested sock I was sucking on was by far one of the quietest, but definitely amongst the most sadistic and confident of the group. Not only had he spent the last five minutes repeatedly smothering my face with jock bro Matt's giant ball of crotch and bum-scented compression shorts, but he apparently had no qualms about giving me the middle finger and staring straight into my eyes even as I sat there, quite literally chewing and sucking on the heavily unlaundered fabric he'd peeled off his sweaty foot.

"Alright bro, I think that's enough tape." one of Shane's friends at one point interjected, seeming ever so slightly distraught by the amount of sticky adhesive being wrapped around my torso.

"Nah, man. Keep going!" shot another, this one wholeheartedly agreeing with the overly liberal and downright excessive use of tape.

The tape-wielding bloke kept on dutifully wrapping more and more orbits around my hopelessly well-restrained upper body until finally the roll was fully spent.

"Haha! You ain't goin' nowhere, punk!" laughed one of his rowdier mates; rubbing his hard knuckles into my scalp and speaking to me as though I was just a kid - something I found especially humbling considering I was a young man in my own right and on the verge of celebrating my fifteenth birthday.

"Mmmgpph pphhgg pphh." I somewhat bravely retorted, protesting the knuckle rub by groaning into his fellow delinquent's fiercely unaccommodating sock.

"What's that? Eh? What? I can't hear you, boi. Speak louder." the cruel stud condescendingly mocked, cupping a hand behind his own ear and feigning a sincere desire to comprehend what it was I was trying to verbalise.

Jock bro Matt chuckled in mild amusement at his more troublesome buddy's entertaining antics, but absentmindedly maintained his all-encompassing and very smothering grip even as I vehemently objected to his colleague's taunts and tried getting some sort of disapproving message out.

"Alright guys, let's get him on his stomach." the tape-wielding bloke - the same guy who'd originally snatched me up and dragged me back into the bedroom - commanded. He and his four able-bodied accomplices had no trouble forcing me back down on my stomach and soon had me lying prone against the carpeted floor.

The familiar weight of a 180-pound body once again made itself manifest on my back, and the reality of what they intended to do with me was made all the more clear when my taped ankles were pulled up and my heels were forced against my own buttocks.

"Pass me some more tape, man. Hold his legs, bro!"

"Yeah, let's get him hogtied."

"Let's hogtape this fucker!"

"Yeaahh!" several of the guys cheered.

As soon as wide-palmed Matt let go of my face and started digging through his big pile of smelly gym gear in a bid to find more tape, I spread my lips as far as they would go and used my tongue to push the gross, cheese-flavoured wadding out.

"Pfft! Pfffft!" I desperately sputtered; launching the revolting stuffing back down to the floor and frantically trying to rid my mouth of the innumerable fermenting lint balls that lined my cheeks, tongue and palate.

As soon as the sock was expelled from the cavity of my facial orifice, uber-jock Aaron's voice rose up to demand its immediate return.

"Guys! His mouth! Get his mouth!" he assertively clamoured, all the way from the other side of the stuffy bedroom.

Though several eager hands hungrily rushed to muffle me back up with the wadding I'd just spat out, I initially managed to keep the offensive fabric at bay by twisting my head around and turning my face in the opposite direction. As you probably guessed though, my efforts eventually proved painfully insufficient.

"No. Wait! No! Nmmphh ppghh ghgppmph..."

"Yeah, shove that smelly sock back in there. Gag his fuckin' mouth up." the jumbo-thighed super-jock laughed, visibly unphased by the fact that Shane and Caleb were both still greatly put off by the lingering stench of his recent fart.

Matt eventually did manage to find more tape; allowing him and his tape-happy colleague to start securing my ankles and legs up a little better. Though I was visibly alarmed by the growing excessiveness of my already severe restraints, the two tape-wielding college-age blokes paid little heed even as I repeatedly spat out and fought off the unwelcomed stuffing being imposed on my unreceptive mouth.

I spat the sock out for what must've been the fourth or fifth time, but unfortunately for me, Aaron's repeated calls for my mouth to be forcibly restuffed resulted in a total of not one, but three guys eagerly converging on my defenceless face - each of them wielding whatever piece of cloth they'd deemed appropriate to keep me muffled with.

"Mppggphhh mnooophh pphhmmh." came the sound of my greatly hindered protests, as the massive ball of jock bro Matt's potent-smelling compression shorts came lunging at my face.

"Yeah, fuckin' sniff 'em." the dude smothering my face sneered, his voice filled with a mixture of both malice and transparent contempt.

A gasp of relief left my mouth when the musky fabric left my face, but my respite was rather short-lived when another potent-smelling ball of cloth - this one composed of none other than Shane's discarded boxers - swooped in to replace Matt's compression shorts.

"Phhgghhmph! Ugghhm phhhggmh!" I cried out, the sound of devilish laughter spilling into my ears as the older guys laughed and chuckled at my misfortune.

"Bro, stuff 'em in his mouth." super-jock Aaron at one point suggested, causing several of his mates to cheer and sending me into a veritable bout of panic.

Shane's cruel friends spent the next several minutes playing cat and mouse with me by chasing after my face with their giant balls of crotch and bum-scented underwear - one of them being Matt's musky shorts and the other Shane's smelly boxers. The old sock I'd previously been gagged with was eventually shoved inside my mouth again, but I outright refused to keep it in and defiantly spat it back out as soon as the fingers pushing it in pulled away.

I sputtered and gagged on the strong scent and foul taste of it, but still, my captors showed no modicum of sympathy.

"Shut the fuck up. Fuckin' eat his sock." one of the blokes aggressively hissed, forcing the thick, vinegary-scented wad in yet another time - the forcefulness of his fingers practically tearing my struggling lips apart.

"That's right, bitch. Suck on Cody's sock!" howled another, alerting me to the fact that the colossal-footed dude whose shitty sock I was sucking on was named Cody.

"Yeah, fuckin' gag on it."

The sadistic stud's forceful fingers hadn't even fully departed my lips yet that the terrifying maw of skater jock Matt's immensely cavernous trainer suddenly came rushing at my face. I cried out anew and predictably struggled like mad to get away from it, but my efforts to escape its fear-inspiring approach met instant defeat when a hand grabbed the back of my head and forced my panicked face deep into the puke-inducing trainer's chasm-like mouth.

"Where d'you think you're going, you lil fuck? Get your face back in there!" the roughest and most aggressive of my captors sneered, he and his brutish colleagues showing nary a hint of mercy even as I lay there, quite literally choking on the eye-wateringly potent scent of Matt's shoe and coughing into my poignantly toe-scented sockgag.

My adverse reaction to jock bro Matt's absurdly acrid shoe only served to incite further torments, and pretty soon, all three blokes positioned closest to my face began chucking their giant sneakers off and forcing me - as well as each other - to sniff them.

Suffice it to say, in a matter of mere seconds, the guys had Shane's bedroom smelling almost worse than Matt's gym bag.

"Ugh, jeez! Your shoes stink bro!" one of the jocks noisily objected.

"Look who's talking!" replied his buddy, while the third guy - the quiet one whose sock I was still sucking on - cupped his palm around the back of my head and brought one of his own sickeningly warm, triple black Nike TN sneakers over my face.

"Sniff it." he very assertively commanded, the tone of his voice quite literally dripping with scorn and superiority, as he sat there, ordering me to take a whiff right out of his big, moisture-laden black running shoe.

I did as I was told, more out of fear than anything else, and took a sizeable whiff of his dank sneaker; the warm cheesiness of which had me squinting my eyes and crinkling my nose up.

The sadistic stud whom I knew only as 'Cody' repeated the same process a second time; pulling his big black shoe away and then planting it back over my face again before ordering me to sniff anew. His shoe wasn't quite as strong smelling as Matt's, but it was still foul, rank and highly unpleasant to sample...to the point where I grew noticeably more panicked when one of the guys mentioned something about possibly wanting to tape it to my face.

"Yo Kev! Why don't cha come over here and give the lil tyke a whiff of your bad boys." one of Shane's other friends eventually suggested, something which hunky Aaron enthusiastically agreed with.

"Yeah, bro. Haha! Go give him a whiff 'o your shitty fucks!" the brawny uber-jock very heartily exclaimed.

The tall, smug-looking, muscle-shirt-clad dude seated by the bedroom doorway had so far shown little interest in the spectacle of my demise. But that didn't stop him from acquiescing to the demands of his fellow delinquents by nonchalantly wheeling himself closer to us using his big hairy legs.

I watched as his truly gargantuan-looking feet grew closer and watched with dread and anticipation as his seated form loomed directly above me; my sockgagged face positioned mere inches from the tips of his immensely oversized trainers.

Expectant chuckling peppered the momentary silence as Kevin lazily tried - and failed - to chuck his shoes off using nothing but his sneakered heels. The audible creaking of protesting leather met my ears for several seconds, but still, the shoes weren't coming off. It appeared as though they were glued to his feet, and the fact that he apparently wasn't wearing any socks certainly didn't help.

The stud actually had to lift a foot up on his knee and use both of his hands to get the job done. It took some effort, but after much creaking and discordant groaning, the leathery trainer came off with a sickeningly wet plop; revealing the absolute raunchiest of ankle sock-clad soles before finally landing on the floor and producing a heavy thud.

Kev repeated the same process with his other foot; his cold, dominant and wholly disinterested gaze never once leaving my face even as his second shoe came off with a revoltingly wet plop.

A few of the guys cheered and snickered at my upcoming demise while some of their less sadistic counterparts laughingly groaned as the infamously offensive smell of Kevin's socks and trainers began pervading the already nauseous bedroom.

Prodded on by a heartfelt unwillingness to sample the seated stud's much-talked-about stink bombs, I quickly began pushing my gag out in the hopes of not only breathing through my mouth but also getting a call for help out. Unfortunately for me, my efforts proved too little too late.

The smug-looking, supremely hairy-legged muscle jock adeptly hooked the top of his left foot around the back of my retreating head and then slowly lowered the heel of his gargantuan right foot down to the carpeted floor before slowly moving it closer and closer to my comparatively puny and very much panic-stricken face.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
@bondagefreak THAT WAS FANTASTIC! an amazing chapter! the taunting, the description of the smelly socks was perfect, I know already that I'll be re-reading this a lot. I can't wait for the next one :)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well these guys are certainly having a lot of fun at little Liam's expense. I'm enjoying Aaron commanding everyone from the back seat and the in-out, in-out shenanigans of Liam's gag.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow best chapter yet! Boy was that action packed! Glad to see all the guys getting so into the torture!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Liam definitely needs his mouth taped shut then if he keeps spitting his gag out, the guys aren't listening then. And I think that's enough tape, but you can't never have enough to tie up a brat. Plus he's getting a good share of shoe sniffing and sports gear and other things. By now that room would smell like a gym locker room. Great work again, @bondagefreak ;)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

And we have another cliff hang chapter :lol:

Wow, @bondagefreak super descriptive! So much detail, that I will be forced to re-read to make sure I didn't miss anything.....

Now I am a bit surprised that no one is fed up with the socks getting spit out several times and not putting an end to that.....

The sneaker sniffing round of treatment, and the jock banter getting more and more involved in Liam's demise (I love it!).....PRICELESS!!!....

Can't wait to hear your description of Kevin's socks and feet....I am eager to read of his cockiness and dominance.....I can be cruel :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

Very cool chapter, I remain jealous of Liam, experiencing such an event.
I was quite surprised at the timing, at no point did Sam or one of his friends intervene, it would be funny if he ended up all tied up with miles of tape eating each other's socks, that would be cool.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Wow just wow….

That chapter was brilliant. These delinquents have definitely done this before. ‘Hog taping’ that’s not a common term.

The taunting and jibbing are brilliant. The teasing of Liam and his forced sampling of garments and sneakers even better

Totally jealous of Liam at this point and would gladly trade places
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic