HOUSE ARREST I & II (M+/m+) ILLUSTRATED * NEW CHAPTER DEC 03 *

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ACCEPT OFFICER BOB'S GAG?

OMG NO! I'D SOONER DIE THAN SUCK ON HIS POSITIVELY PUTRID STINK-BOMBS!
22%
NO, BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I'D SECRETLY WANT HIM TO FORCE HIS SOCK IN.
52%
YEAH, I'D OPEN UP IF COMMANDED TO, BUT I'D BE REAL UNHAPPY ABOUT IT.
10%
YES! I'D EAGERLY AND VERY WILLINGLY OPEN MY MOUTH UP FOR IT!
16%

Total votes: 92

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

ShadowHusky wrote: 6 months ago I am loving the power levels of this unfolding. Really hope Officer Bob gives the boys enough time to get the job done at least ahaha
Personally I hope they get the job 96% if the way done and officer bob finds Liam and while the others try to escape and officer bob chooses “to get the jocks first and time then up in front of Liam then help Liam get free and maybe punish his son and Liam after” instead of “choosing to help Liam first then trying to get as many of the jocks as possible”
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 6 months ago
Guardianbound wrote: 6 months ago Surely Bob will require reinforcements. All these jocks may trap daddy in the medical gurney :twisted:
As much as I would love to see Daddy and son equally well gagged, I wonder what would happen if these nine thugs were visited by the wrath of Officer Bob and I'm sure some buddies from his precinct
The Youths of this town definitely need an attitude adjustment! Cops vs Delinquents!
My M/M Stories Here
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

gag1195 wrote: 6 months ago
Volobond wrote: 6 months ago
Guardianbound wrote: 6 months ago Surely Bob will require reinforcements. All these jocks may trap daddy in the medical gurney :twisted:
As much as I would love to see Daddy and son equally well gagged, I wonder what would happen if these nine thugs were visited by the wrath of Officer Bob and I'm sure some buddies from his precinct
The Youths of this town definitely need an attitude adjustment! Cops vs Delinquents!
Fucking… genius
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

I am actually interested in seeing Officer Bob get dominated against his will and then get revenge later...it would be real harsh.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Well Liam is definitely screwed now. More and more guys piling into Shane's room and securing him down and seeing Caleb coming into the picture. And one step closer for Shane to get his fat gag out of his mouth and probably use it on Liam. That twerp is screwed. I can't wait to see more of the suspense here. 8-)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well it's going to go down like this... :D

These 9 jocks are going to get unruly and group behaviour is going to dictate Liam's fate....and it won't be pretty :lol: But then they will let him go ungagged to scream (i.e. the bait)....Yeah Sammy is screwed, won't he be a tad surprised to find a room full of jocks and his bro somewhat free eh? :P

Now I am really anxious and eager to find out what Officer Bob will stumble in on? I hope the 9 jocks don't think they can take on Officer Bob? That would be Shane's end....well wait a minute, that might just be what this forum needs :mrgreen:

Am I far off here? Anyone? Anyone? :lol:

@bondagefreak completely hooked....your tales are like F#$@ crack cocaine... 8-)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Loving the direction this one's taken! Looking forward to the next part
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I hope this is allowed to go on long enough for Liam to get the full experience, and Shane to get a little payback on Sammy for tormenting him while he had been bound. As for what will happen once Bob gets home, well that will be somw fireworks either way. They may be smart to tak or take care of Liam and Sam and get out of there.
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

What is going to happen when officer Bob comes back and finds
out?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Liam and I thank all of you for the constant flow of comments as well as the encouraging support. Lots of fun ideas and theories are running around! Keep it up! While our young narrator is hard at work scribbling down the details of what happened next, I have a bit of a question for you guys.

DOES DIALOGUE, VERBAL THREATS AND JOCKISH BANTER PERTAINING TO THE BINDING AND ESPECIALLY THE GAGGING OF VICTIMS (IN THIS CASE LIAM) DO ANYTHING FOR YOU?

I'm an all-around very confident author, but on occasion, I do find myself wondering whether the dialogue-heavy chapters (like the most recent one) are as desired/sought after/enjoyable as the more action-intensive ones.

I would normally create a poll allowing readers to vote anonymously, but the one currently up is still very pertinent, so I'm not going to change it just yet. Having said that, if you're reading this, don't be shy about sharing your thoughts. I'm not looking for affirmative responses only. I'm genuinely interested in knowing where you guys generally stand on this; whether you have a favourable outlook on dialogue-heavy chapters or not. Thanks in advance for participating.

@Red86 @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @The slave @Lovethemsocks @socjuc @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden @sock slave boy @Footsub @Starcomet @Subboi @boundanno @Ossassin @gag1195 @4toes @that1kid13 @blackbound @ChairBoy @wataru14 @TugLife
Last edited by bondagefreak 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I enjoy a dialogue heavy chapter as much as an action packed chapter. That being said it needs to have a reason not just to fill in time. Whether that be to set up action ahead or set a scene. Perhaps to flesh out a character and give us more information on his psyche.
Your stories though fiction are very realistic it would be remiss to not have dialogue heavy chapters as it’s not like these situations would be silent. A group of unruly youths tying someone up are going to talk to one another. They’ll definitely be taunting and teasing their victim.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I agree with socksbound. Your stories would be incomplete without the dialog and details it brings. As for jocks bullying and taunting a victim, I am extremely biased, but what's not to love about it?!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

You probably already know that I'm all about the action.
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

Tbh I need it most times to enjoy a good story, I loved your story with all the men camping and how they talked to him
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It really does depend on the situation. With characters that have relationships/established dyamics, it's pretty hot, but otherwise it doesn'lt add much for me. I have to see the character as a character and not just a plot device for it to matter much, if that makes sense.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

I very much enjoy the banter and the jockish insults! It makes it more humiliating for the poor victims.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

DOES DIALOGUE, VERBAL THREATS AND JOCKISH BANTER PERTAINING TO THE BINDING AND ESPECIALLY THE GAGGING OF VICTIMS (IN THIS CASE LIAM) DO ANYTHING FOR YOU?

Well, where do I start @bondagefreak ? Your stories are awesome! full stop. You know if this happens in real life the banter is exactly what will happen. For me the dialogue and verbal banter amongst jocks and/or doms totally brings the stories to life....i get hooked with that.... :oops: :oops: :) Seriously. Threats are a turn on coz that is that has a doming effect. I think when the banter is specifically around gagging it brings the reader into the story imagining being in that position....I get totally taken, and feel it happening well to me.... :oops: :oops: :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HUGE THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS & SUPPORT, GUYS!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT!
BE SURE TO PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER.

@Red86 @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @The slave @Lovethemsocks @socjuc @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden @sock slave boy @Footsub @Starcomet @Subboi @boundanno @Ossassin @gag1195 @4toes @that1kid13 @blackbound @ChairBoy
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
AS ALWAYS, READING AT A SLOW PACE COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
RESPECT THE USE OF PUNCTUATION AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WORDS IN ITALIC LETTERS.
THE EXTRA EMPHASIS YOU PLACE ON THEM WILL GREATLY IMPROVE YOUR COMPREHENSION OF THIS TEXT.

HOUSE ARREST II
THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES

CHAPTER 16

"Here, I got those tools you asked for." one of the new guys told the lockpicker, before suddenly laying eyes on the heavy-duty restraint chair Shane had previously been strapped into and then expressing his incredulity. "Woah! That's some next-level kinky-ass bondage shit, bro!"

A few of the guys snickered at the incredulous jock's comment, but his comrade - who'd also climbed into the room less than a minute ago - seemed more interested in me than in the intimidating prisoner restraint chair.

"Who's this lil bugger?" he asked, to which the guy straddling my back told him I was a snoop and an unfortunate victim of the age-old "wrong time, wrong place" adage.

"Oh, he's just the neighbour's kid. Caught him snooping around. He would've warned Shane's brother had I not caught him and dragged his ass back in here. Ain't that right, kiddo?" he teasingly chuckled, halting the seemingly endless spinning of tape around my wrists just long enough to ruffle my hair up in an almost brotherly manner.

"Mppphhhhh..." I tried responding, causing several of the guys to laugh.

"Now we gotta tape his ass up so that he doesn't alert his buddies." the tape-wielding bloke went on, turning his attention back to my wrists before wrapping yet more tape around them.

The tape, while not as broad as duct tape, was very sticky and virtually impossible to break out of. Half a dozen revolutions would've easily been more than enough to keep my nimble limbs at bay, but the guy sitting on my back seemed to think I was related to Houdini or something.

"Fuck, bro. That's harsh." the outspoken bloke who'd previously expressed disbelief at the bondage chair commented, showing both bewilderment and amusement at the truly excessive and wholly unnecessary amount of tape being used on my already incapacitated wrists.

"Gotta make sure this little fucker doesn't get away, man. We can't have him calling for help or warning his friends." the stud keeping me handgagged assuredly told him, to which one of the other guys snickered and said something along the lines of "Oh, he won't be warning his friends. Not if we tape his fuckin' mouth shut." - something which inevitably led to more suggestions being voiced out.

"Yeah, guys. Gag his mouth. Put a gag inside his mouth."

"Shove a fuckin' sock inside it."

"Haha, nah bro. Let's make him suck on Matt's pouch!"

The plurality of threats and suggestions - each one seemingly more severe and more unsavoury than the last - led to my excitement level reaching sky-high. And by excitement, I really do mean fear, angst and anticipation. I admittedly did feel a growing tinge of excitement at being bound, but the threat of being gagged - especially from something fished out of Matt's pile or Shane's bedroom floor - didn't exactly sit well with me.

In any case, fearful or not, I soon ended up being the figurative talk-of-the-town as well as the main centre of attention for over half of the room's very boisterous occupants. The haired-legged, muscle-shirt-clad bloke named Kevin remained seated by the bedroom doorway, whilst Caleb and one of the other newly-arrived jocks took position on the bed, next to Shane and the group's dedicated lockpicker. Everyone else - including shaggy-haired skater jock Matt - converged on my position and crowded around me; each one apparently very intent on getting in on the action.

No less than eight hands hungrily reached out to further subdue me; Matt eagerly snatching up the closest stray roll of white athletic tape before enthusiastically slapping the sticky stuff onto my lower legs and already well-restrained ankles.

I fought with all the might and energy I could muster, but it wasn't of much use considering I had a 180-pound jock straddling my meagre 120-pound frame.

I, at one point, managed to get some sort of protest out when the hand that preventatively covered my face faltered, but I quickly found myself being muffled anew when one of the blokes positioned closest to my head reached for the nearby pile of unwashed sports gear and grabbed onto the first thing he could find.

"Mnnoo! Let me go, guys! Let me gmmppphhhh...pphhgg ppggmmppgh!" was all I managed to get out before a giant ball of Matt's superbly musky and obviously very well-worn Under Armour compression shorts was pressed directly over my face.

"Haha! Yeah." the guy muffling me with the overly potent compression wear chuckled, no doubt greatly amused by my inability to mouth off past the big smothering ball of crotch and bum-scented fabric.

"Dude! Dude! Make him sniff Matt's pouch! Shove Matt's pouch in his mouth." the other new guy - the same remarkably brawny fellow who just a brief minute ago had openly called for my mouth to be at the receiving end of a sock - chimed in.

Much to my great relief though, his voice was only one among many, and his repeated calls for my mouth to be stuffed sorta fell on deaf ears. The guys - at least the two sitting closest to my head - seemed more intent on fooling around with me than they were on keeping me quiet. The one holding the big ball of musky compression shorts deceptively feigned mercy by pulling them away from me, and then waiting just long enough for me to get a few syllables out before once again smothering my face with them and then repeating the exercise several more times.

The beefy muscle-jock sitting on Shane's bed once again voiced his desire to see me gagged with Matt's funky-looking jockstrap pouch, but the two guys sitting closest to my head took little notice of his demands and continued having their way with me.

"Yo, these...ugh! These fuckin' REEK, man! I swear, it's like something fuckin' died in there. They're almost as bad as Kevin's!" one of them disbelievingly shot, after having brought one of Matt's giant size 12 basketball trainers up to his nose and taken a quick, tentative sniff.

"Bro, hold his fuckin' head still. I'm gonna make him take a whiff of it." he sadistically laughed, placing the downright colossal sneaker on his lap and opening its harrowingly uninviting maw up as wide as it would go.

"Mnnppphh!" I cried out through gritted teeth, wanting at all costs to avoid a confrontation with Matt's big smelly shoe but finding myself unable to escape the vice-like grip that manifested itself under my jaw and atop my hairy dome.

"Haha, yeah. Get your little face in there, dweeb." the guy holding my head teased, increasing the tightness of his grip so that I couldn't flee the incoming menace or open my jaw to breathe through my mouth.

I watched with untold horror and fear as the freakishly gaping maw of Matt's supremely raunchy-looking trainer came in for the kill; swallowing the entire front of my face up and plunging me into a world of darkness. The unmistakably hateful scent of chronic overuse assaulted my defenceless nostrils, filling my nasal airways with a burning stench reminiscent of rotten eggs and overpowering malt vinegar.

"Nmghh!" I cried out, before almost immediately breaking down into a series of panicked coughs and gagging noises.

The shoe was pulled off my face, but the only thing that greeted me was the sound of near-hysterical laughter as the two guys noticed my heavily distraught facial expression.

"Dude, look at his face! Haha! He looks like he's gonna fuckin' puke!" the one holding my head laughed, much to his shoe-wielding counterpart's great amusement and satisfaction.

The giant trainer engulfed my face a second time; forcing my burning airways to once again sniff up the unbearably acrid fumes spilling out of jock bro Matt's nauseatingly pungent basketball shoe. Meanwhile, more tape was being spun around my wrists and ankles; further cementing my helplessness and ensuring my inability to escape.

Matt's eye-wateringly acrid sneaker eventually did leave my face for good, but not before the possibility of permanently taping my face inside it was teasingly entertained and menacingly floated around.

The two guys continued toying with me and muffling my pleas; alternating between using their big clammy hands and whatever piece of discarded fabric they deemed fit to smother my face with; the most offensive no doubt being one of Shane's raunchy-ass tube socks that was conveniently located on the floor next to his bed.

I coughed and gagged on the potent vileness of the seventeen-year-old delinquent's toe-scented wadding, but much to my own sudden delight and amusement, I apparently wasn't the only one to cry out from the unpleasantness of having sampled an offensive smell.

Shane practically lost his mind and began downright choking on his uncompromisingly oversized plug gag when the seated bloke who'd repeatedly called for my mouth to be gagged raised one of his oak tree-sized thighs up and uncaringly let rip the absolute most thunderous of farts.

PRRRRRRRRRRRT

Caleb and the group's resident lockpicker both groaned in visible displeasure, the latter even dropping his lockpicking tools down to the duvet-covered mattress and frantically waving a hand in front of his grimacing face.

"Fucking hell, Aaron! What the fuck, man?!" Caleb angrily cried out, pulling away from the beefier, smug-looking jock.

"Bro, come on! He's fuckin' gagged!" the lockpicker vehemently decried, grabbing a pillow off the bed and loosely pressing it over Shane's coughing face so as to shield the younger delinquent from the lethal stench of Aaron's inexplicably foul gas.

The brawny jock didn't seem the least bit perturbed though. No hint of an apology left his smirking mouth, even as everyone around him cursed his boorish behaviour and did their best to get away from the smell. Judging by the look on his face, he seemed almost proud of it and more than a tad bit amused by the horrified reactions of those around him.

Fortunately for me, the general muskiness of Matt's laundry pile did a fair job of protecting me from Aaron's deadly foulness. That, plus the fact that myself and the guys in my immediate vicinity were at a relatively safe distance from the blast zone. Poor Shane, however, wasn't nearly as lucky. It seemed almost fitting given how I'd choked and gagged on the stench of his toe-scented tube sock.

Anyway, the guy sitting on my back ended up spending an entire roll of his buddy's thin athletic tape before coming to the inevitable conclusion that my wrists were hopelessly well-secured. Matt ensured my ankles enjoyed a similar fate before I was forced into a sitting position and more tape was eagerly snatched from the floor.

One of the guys who'd spent the last several minutes tormenting me with Matt's smelly gym gear actually yanked his own shoes off and peeled a sock off his foot before handing it to his buddy so that I could presumably be gagged with it.

"Yeah, gag his mouth. Shove that sock inside his mouth." Alpha-jock Aaron approvingly chimed in, all the way from his seated position on Shane's bed.

I watched as the balled-up black fabric threateningly made its approach, but in the discordant chaos and disunity that abounded, skater-bro Matt ended up unwittingly postponing the eventual stuffing by clamping his very sizeable palms behind my head and in front of my face; so as to prevent me from being able to call for help while his other colleague - the one previously straddling my back - went about dutifully wrapping orbits of sticky tape around my upper arms and torso.

I never thought I'd say this, but thank god for Matt's big smothering handgag. As unreceptive as I was to being bound against my will and stashed away by these guys, I couldn't help but feel a tinge of familiarity and relief at the wide-palmed skater's unabashed willingness to keep me from speaking.

For a brief moment there, I actually found myself moaning inside his large hand. I thought it really weird at the time, but I actually drew a bizarre amount of satisfaction from my continued inability to verbalise.

There was no calling for help from under Matt's all-encompassing palm. Call me a freak, but I actually enjoyed that.

Unfortunately for me, the sock-wielding bloke didn't let up on the idea of preventatively stuffing my mouth.

"Bro. Bro. Bro!" he repeatedly called out, trying to get Matt's attention while at the same time doing his best not to speak too loudly. "Here, bro." he spoke, offering Matt the balled-up fabric his friend had peeled off his foot just a few seconds ago.

"What's that for?" the slow-witted skater jock asked, eyeing the wad up before giving its wielder a quizzical look.

"Just take it, bro. Stuff it inside his mouth." his counterpart impatiently explained.

Matt seemed virtually uninspired by the idea, but he nevertheless did as was requested of him and temporarily pulled his large palm away from my face to reach for the balled-up sock. I immediately and very predictably tried pulling away, but the skater jock easily prevented me from doing so and brought the musty fabric up to my face; its sickening warmth and moistness manifesting against my skin as it brushed the tip of my nose.

"Open up." he then assertively commanded, showing nary a hint of concern for the fact that the thick ball of moist fabric he held carried the perceptible smell of stale bread and old cheddar.

Seeing no other option than to comply, I did as I was told and begrudgingly obeyed the jock's command. In the big, balled-up, black, toe-scented stuffing went; strong fingers adeptly pushing it into my gaping orifice as soon as my lips had sufficiently parted.

My mouth struggled to cope with the stubby wadding's unwelcomed size and thickness, but Matt's frustratingly broad palm once again clamped itself down over the lower half of my face; ensuring my inability to call for help while at the same time preventing me from spitting the lint-infested stuffing out.

I could only sit there and allow myself to be taped up while the sadistic dude whose crummy old, cheddar-scented bundle I was being forced to suck on gave me the middle finger, ordered me to "shut the fuck up" and told me to eat his sock.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Deaf ears not listening to Aaron's requests. He likes very eager to try and gag Liam in anyway possible. First the sock, now the jockstrap, and now wanting to gag him with his sock. Very sadistic indeed like Brad or Phil. Like the others don't seem to care, they rather just tape him up and gagged him without a stuffing. Like which is it, guys? Stuffing or not? :lol:
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Hot! Aaron's a cutey and I'm glad Liam's getting a nice, raunchy sockgag 8-)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Pillow lightly pressed over Shane's face as a means to 'slightly' shield him from Aaron's power fart, is great! Matt's shoe as an interim means of torture was awesome....

Jock banter about the gag to use H-O-T!

Indifference of and eventual compliance to gag Liam by Matt H-O-T-T-E-R!

The Jock who provided the black sweaty sock participating with a finger to his mouth, knowing his sock and stench is overpowering Liam....the H-O-T-T-E-S-T !!!! especially as Liam doesn't know this guy and he now finds himself sucking on his sock...I think he might just regret opening that door or? :lol:

Love how this group action is unfolding.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

@bondagefreak THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING SIR! I loved it. I loved the mixture of humiliation and mocking from the captors, and the descriptions of the foot odour and the gagging was fantastic. A new favourite chapter of mine, I can't wait to see what happens next :)
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

That was an awesome chapter! Love all the jock banter. I also love how sadistic Aaron seems to be and how he just seems to have no shame about his own raunchiness!
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

Hehe the vote count is at 69
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic