HOUSE ARREST I & II (M+/m+) ILLUSTRATED * NEW CHAPTER DEC 03 *

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ACCEPT OFFICER BOB'S GAG?

OMG NO! I'D SOONER DIE THAN SUCK ON HIS POSITIVELY PUTRID STINK-BOMBS!
22%
NO, BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I'D SECRETLY WANT HIM TO FORCE HIS SOCK IN.
52%
YEAH, I'D OPEN UP IF COMMANDED TO, BUT I'D BE REAL UNHAPPY ABOUT IT.
10%
YES! I'D EAGERLY AND VERY WILLINGLY OPEN MY MOUTH UP FOR IT!
16%

Total votes: 92

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Ahhhh looks like Liam and Sammy are finally going to end up on the other side of the bondage! I cannot wait!!!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HUGE THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS & SUPPORT, GUYS!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT!
ALSO BE SURE TO VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU'VE NOT ALREADY DONE SO!

@Red86 @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @The slave @Lovethemsocks @socjuc @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden @sock slave boy @Footsub @Starcomet @Subboi @boundanno @Ossassin @gag1195 @4toes @that1kid13 @blackbound @ChairBoy
Last edited by bondagefreak 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HOUSE ARREST II
THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES

CHAPTER 14

I was terrified. Mortified, even. The surge of adrenaline rushing through my veins caused my heart to beat faster, and for a moment there it felt as though I'd lost track of my surroundings and everything else. All I could think about was escaping. All I could think about was fighting off this unknown assailant of mine.

"Nmmppphh. Mmgphh mmhhh ggmmpph!" I very fearfully cried out, struggling against the mystery guy's strong grip and desperately trying to get a call for help out past that frustratingly broad and very silencing palm of his.

"Haha, shhhhh. Stop squirming, you little fucker." he condescendingly whispered, pressing the back of my head up to his chest - the slight tinge of amusement in his deep baritone voice further confirming that I didn't know who he was.

I could tell he was young though. Judging from the sound of his voice, he was definitely older than Sammy, but probably not much older than Shane. I knew from the relative ease at which he'd halted my escape that he was strong, but even so, my valiant efforts to squirm away and escape were proving somewhat of a hindrance to him, immediately cementing the notion that he wasn't anywhere near as strong as Officer Bob was.

I'd been play-wrestled by Sammy's dad often enough to know that even my most spirited attempts to escape would have been nothing short of meaningless had he been the one to lift me off the ground and attempt to carry me away like this. Bob could wrestle myself and his two sons at the same time and still easily come out on top without even having to use most of his strength. He would've had no trouble carrying Sam and I under one arm and then parading us around the house with Shane under his other arm. So yeah, whoever this guy was, he was admittedly quite strong, but he was definitely no leviathan.

"Shhhh. Quiet." he at one point murmuringly mumbled, keeping his large hand clamped tight over my protesting face as he slowly - and with some difficulty - carried me back towards Shane's room.

My flailing legs kicked against the wooden doorframe, doing their best to try and delay our inevitable entry into the dreaded bedroom. Much to my own imminent despair though, the noisy ruckus caused yet another assailant to appear; this one immediately taking hold of my ankles and lifting them clear up off the floor so that I couldn't kick or fight back.

But wait! I knew this guy! Okay well no, I didn't exactly know him, but I mean I recognised him! He was one of Shane's friends! Matt! His name was Matt! Or was it Matthew? Or Mathias...or, ahhh anyways, who cares what his name was!

"Looks like we got ourselves a lil fighter!" my newest assailant chuckled, the medium-length shaggy hair, sagging red basketball shorts and backwards-facing skater cap immediately identifying him as just another dumb Alpha jock bro.

The instant I was carried into the smelly room, not one but four other guys were sitting on the bed and apparently waiting for our arrival. By four other guys, I mean Shane and three of his buddies. The window to Shane's bedroom was still open, giving me a fairly good idea of how his five friends had managed to sneak into the house and gain entry without our noticing. One of the guys - the oldest-looking of the bunch - was apparently hard at work trying to pick the padlock that kept Shane's bulbous plug gag from being tampered with. And from the looks of it, he wasn't having much success.

"Bro, we caught your punk-ass little brother!" Matt - or whatever his name was - excitedly told his newly freed but still very much plug-gagged colleague.

"No, you fuckin dweeb! That's not his brother! That's just the neighbour's kid." one of the other guys derisively answered, snorting at his fellow jock's dimwittedness before the dude picking Shane's lock told them both to pipe it down.

Shane just sat there on his own bed; his limbs free of their restraints but still looking positively pathetic with that massive mouth plug keeping his facial cavity in check.

"So what do we do with him? I mean we can't just let him go." the guy holding me immobile spoke; his frustratingly sizeable palm successfully keeping my would-be protests at bay while also keeping the back of my head pressed up against his firm and noticeably muscular chest.

"If we let him go, he'll warn his little friends and then they'll warn his dad." one of the other guys stated, motioning his head towards Shane in an effort to make it clear that he was speaking about Officer Bob.

"Yeah, sorry kiddo. Wrong time, wrong place. Looks like we'll be having to make sure you stay put and don't get a peep out. Can't have you calling out to your buddies for help now, can we?" the shaggy-haired skater dude smirked, slowly putting my legs down and drawing closer to my tightly handgagged form just so that he could ruffle my hair up.

"Mppphhh." I apprehensively whimpered, not in the least bit liking where their conversation was going.

In any other circumstance, I might've been thrilled at the prospect of finally being bound and restrained in some fashion. But being at the mercy of not one but five of Shane's infamously troublesome, good-for-nothing jock-bro friends - all of which seemed to range from eighteen to twenty-one years of age - was hardly what I had in mind. I was terrified of them, and judging from what little I knew of Shane's shady entourage, rightly so!

All five of Shane's mates looked at me, almost as if collectively deciding my verdict before finally, the one doing the lock-picking spoke. "Tape him up, guys." he commandingly ordered, to which the sound of subdued laughter and communal chuckling ensued.

"Yeah, let's tape him up." shot one guy.

"Let's tape him up good!" shot another, this one seeming particularly enthused by the idea of trussing me up and stashing me away against my will.

I tried getting a plea out and tried letting them know I wouldn't spill the beans about what they were doing if they'd just let me go, but the guy keeping me hostage didn't let up his big smothering handgag. He unapologetically carried me further into the room before slowly forcing my substantially smaller frame down to the carpeted floor and straddling me under his weight.

As soon as I was downed, Matt and another of Shane's jock bros converged on top of me; leaving one of the guys to guard the bedroom door while the group leader remained hard at work trying to pick Shane's tamperproof padlock.

As far as initiatory bondage experiences went, this one was going to be a shocker.
Definitely not the way I envisioned my first tie-up would go.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well it would seem that curiosity has finally got the better of our little narrator and he's about to get some first hand experience of bondage.

I just love the fact that Shane is free of the chair but has no way of getting rid of that massive gag. It must be so humiliating for him and he just can't escape the will of his father. It also makes it pretty hard for him to escape the scene. I just have a feeling this will come back to bite him in the end...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Well that chapter certainly got the adrenaline pumping!!

Must be so humiliating for Shane to be freed but unable to get the frustrating gag off. Maybe he’ll be freed from it just as Liam is about to be gagged, then he can test it out for real. Not that there will be shortage of speech reducing toxic stink bombs that can be used.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow! 5 of Shane's delinquient jock friends are in on this? So much more exciting than I was anticipating!!
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Thank you for the quick update to this story.

Doesn't really seem like these teens are learning anything or Shane seems too nervous of the consequences this will (hopefully) bring him from his dad. Wondering if Bob could take down 5 of these guys or if he's going to have to call in some reinforcements
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

There's just something hilarious to me about Shane still being gagged - lol this isn't gonna go over well when Officer Bob finds out...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 6 months ago There's just something hilarious to me about Shane still being gagged - lol this isn't gonna go over well when Officer Bob finds out...
This could quite possibly end with Officer Bob in charge of an entire half dozen of unruly young men + Sammy and Liam!
My M/M Stories Here
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

first of all great story, now WHO IS THIS MATT MATTHEW OR MATHIAS!!!!!!!! he's too sexy, a jerk of course (but like all young jocks anyway :lol: ). I don't think I'm the only one, but are we curious to know who he is? what is its strength? how old are they, how stinky are their feet!!! (damn if he has a foot thing that stinks him quickly I'll break the walls he'll be so sexy :lol: )...

My apologies for this excitement, I think I fully deserved the punishment of joining Liam or Shane in their very restrictive captivity :?
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Volobond wrote: 6 months ago There's just something hilarious to me about Shane still being gagged - lol this isn't gonna go over well when Officer Bob finds out...
Up next: a smart lock that doesn't even have a keyhole!

Looking forward to this bondage experience.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Who are these people and how did they get Shane out?! :lol:

Excited for the eventual gagging with a rank sock ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Figures, the week I take a small break from the site, you push out several good chapters!

Been suspecting Shane's friends would somehow get involved with this. While in some ways I do believe Bob is taking this overboard, I'm now suspecting this won't be good for Shane and his friends in the not so distant future. So I can't wait to see how that works out for them in the end. But onto current matters, looks like Liam is getting his time in bondage! I can't deny, it would have been fun to see him get his turn in that restraint chair or medical restraint board but a nice tape job will work for now! I'm guessing Sammy will end up similar, shortly. Looking forward to finding out!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just want to give a quick shout-out to @ChairBoy who saw the HOUSE ARREST banner on my Deviant Art account and decided to jump on the forum and sign up. Welcome aboard, buddy! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun on here.

I don't know if you've already caught up to the latest chapter yet, but feel free to vote on the poll at the top of the thread and let us know what you voted for. Cheers, man ;)

@blackbound Glad to hear it, mate!
Real glad to hear you're enjoying the adventure!
Red86 wrote: 6 months ago Figures, the week I take a small break from the site, you push out several good chapters!
Welcome back, my friend!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Now it's a real prison break with Shane's friends sneaking in and trying to pick the lock free of his gag. And to get rid of the witness. Same with Sammy if he comes into the scene of the crime. This shall be good and always leave it in a cliffhanger. Can't for more, @bondagefreak! ;)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 months ago Just want to give a quick shout-out to @ChairBoy who saw the HOUSE ARREST banner on my Deviant Art account and decided to jump on the forum and sign up. Welcome aboard, buddy! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun on here.

I don't know if you've already caught up to the latest chapter yet, but feel free to vote on the poll at the top of the thread and let us know what you voted for. Cheers, man ;)

Red86 wrote: 6 months ago Figures, the week I take a small break from the site, you push out several good chapters!
Welcome back, my friend!

I LOVE IT HERE OMG
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

liam_678 wrote: 8 months ago Thanks for the shoutout!! Btw just started reading your story and already hooked by the first chapter! Can’t wait to read more!! :)
You have GREAT taste in men
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

socjuc wrote: 1 year ago @bondagefreak Thanks so much for the tap on my shoulder....I missed this one.

Already intrigued by this awesome start and all that can come about with this introduction chapter! This is already stirring up thoughts of Punishment for Speeding! for me :lol: :lol:

I am kind of hoping that Sammy and his bud and their curiosities get them into a predicament that gets them involved....even though they may not want to be.... :mrgreen:

Now those socks....What could Officer Bob do with those? :roll: :lol:
I need a officer bob in my life asap
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 months ago Image

HOUSE ARREST II
THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES

It should come as no surprise to you that I immediately jumped on my computer and started looking up the words "medical restraint gurney" as soon as I got home and settled into my bedroom for the night. What Sammy ended up showing me the next day was very much in line with what I'd found online, but it was all in all quite a bit more impressive.

I was a bit too flushed and excited to get an exact count, but there were at least a dozen thick straps running the width of the gurney, from the bottom all the way up to the top. I was understandably beguiled by the sight of it and quite literally spellbound by the idea of being securely strapped in - even more so upon being told that Shane spent each night strictly gurney-bound right next to his own father's bed.

The thought of that was almost as alluring as it was frightening, especially given Officer Bob's rather extreme case of foot odour and the knowledge that he undoubtedly kept his bound prisoner dutifully plug-gagged the whole entire time...even whilst his puke-worthy socks and shoes rendered the room downright uninhabitable.

Anyway, the rest of the day, though relatively fun, went much as you would expect. My fifteen-year-old friend and I gamed, spent time in the pool, played basketball in the yard, snacked incessantly and then gamed some more. Shane spent his day in the chair, patiently awaiting his burly police dad's eventual return and no doubt bored out of his own mind. Much to his own unending frustration, his head had been fully strapped up into the padded headrest, and the monstrously oversized plug that so effectively kept his oral cavity in check had been preventatively padlocked; warding off any would-be sympathisers - namely Sam and myself.

Poor Shane was to remain completely strapped and gagged. And that's exactly how his father found him upon returning home from work a bit later that day.

Nothing of particular interest happened the next day, or even the one after that. Sam checked on his brother quite often and regularly made it a point of entertaining me by grabbing the closest piece of smelly laundry he could find and then dangling it in front of the chair-bound prisoner's understandably angry, but still very much plug-gagged face.

Shane was greatly miffed when that happened and was growing predictably unnerved every time his brother's form stepped in and darkened the entrance to his bedroom. Even so, the young man's utter shock and frustration reached new heights when Sam - emboldened by my amusement and his brother's continued inability to retaliate - at one point summoned the courage to chuck one of his own very scruffy-looking DCs off before clamping the battered shoe directly on top of poor Shane's blissfully defenceless face.

"Here. Sniff that."

My fellow teen and I couldn't help but cackle with glee as the utterly impotent prisoner repeatedly sniffed the unpleasant staleness contained in the musty old shoe.

"Phhhh pphhuugh! Pppgghh pphh mmphh phh gmmph ghmpph!" the older lad unceremoniously cried out, his very threatening protests being absolutely no match for his father's massive bulb and coming out as nothing more than muffled whimpers.

The heavily padded chair creaked and groaned under its guest's spirited attempts to escape, but Sammy and I laughed anew when the vehemently struggling prisoner found himself once again being forced to fill his lungs up; this time drawing in an unmistakably substantial whiff directly from within the chasm of his younger brother's ratty old skate shoe.

"Ugggmmpphh!"

Being forced to sniff his own stuff was one thing, but being forced to sniff his brother's...that really sent him over the edge.

But yeah, aside from that, the rest of the week proved relatively uneventful. Sam and I did our own thing and Shane spent his days tightly strapped down and preventatively plug-gagged. It felt good to finally have free reign of the house without having to worry about the seventeen-year-old menace potentially showing up and ruining the mood for us.

In any case, things went much as you would expect them to. That is, up until Tuesday of the following week.

With the weather being so hot and sunny, Sam and I spent much of the morning and early afternoon at the nearby park with some of our fellow teens and their oftentimes obnoxious younger siblings. We stopped by the nearby corner store, stocked up on candies and sweets and then rode our bikes back to Sam's place so we could throw hoops in the yard and fool around in the pool for a while. My host and I were soon joined by two of our other neighbours; the same teens we usually hung around with.

I, at one point, stepped into the house to grab a cold drink and then told the guys I'd be back after taking a much-needed bathroom break. It was only after chugging down a tall glass of thirst-quenching lemonade and relieving myself in the washroom that I noticed something amiss.

The house was eerily silent, which I guess was to be expected considering its only other occupant was gagged, but the door leading to Shane's bedroom was only slightly ajar, far less so than the last time I'd laid eyes on it - which was just a bit over half an hour ago.

The wind definitely wasn't to blame. For one, it wasn't all that windy out, and more importantly, all the windows were sealed shut so as to prevent the cool air-conditioned air from spilling out. For a brief moment, I actually wondered if Sammy might've slipped into the house to check up on his brother while I wasn't looking, but I almost instantly brushed that theory aside. I was with him the entire time and I was certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that he hadn't.

'Hmm...weird.' I silently thought to myself, before slowly creeping towards the older teen's ever-so-slightly gaping doorway and using my knuckles to alert Shane of my presence.

"Shane? You okay, buddy?" I asked, not wanting to simply barge in unannounced like his younger brother had grown into the habit of doing.

No response greeted my ears. No muffled grunting and not even the sound of creaking leather.
Nothing but the almost imperceptible sound of nasal wheezing. Someone was most definitely in there.

"Shane?" I asked anew, this time giving the door a somewhat tentative push, thinking perhaps the bound teen had dozed off or something.

Prodded on by my inquisitive nature and ignoring the slight tinge of anticipation that swelled within me, I knocked on the wooden surface a second time before slowly pushing the door open and timidly poking my head in. My position didn't grant me a full view of the admittedly very stuffy bedroom, but the minute I caught sight of the intimidating restraint chair my eyes went wide and nearly bulged out of their sockets.

The chair! Shane wasn't in it!

I froze, instantly realising something was off. The sound of subdued breathing and unintentional wheezing once again filtered into my attuned ears - alerting me to the fact that whoever was in the bedroom was doing his best to stay concealed.

The empty chair could only mean one thing. Trouble!

With a speed reminiscent of a frightened alley cat, I spun on my socked heels and immediately made great haste towards the not-so-distant patio door. Much to my own imminent dread and surprise though, my swift feet hadn't even carried me halfway there that I suddenly found myself being lifted up off the carpet floor and pressed up against the familiar warmth of a torso.

"SAAAmmppphhhhh..." was the only thing I managed to cry out before a somewhat clammy and very sizeable bare palm hurriedly clamped itself down over my chin, mouth and nostrils.

"Haha! Gotchaaa." came the sound of an audibly amused whisper - the sadistic tone of which was unmistakably masculine but completely unfamiliar to me. Words can't adequately describe just how terrified I was at that particular moment.

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
I’m about to google medical gurney too lol 🥵🥵
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago
* STATS FOR NERDS *
CHARACTER SHEET & SIZE CHART

@wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden @socksniffer27 @sock slave boy @CorbD91 @maliki @Whitestorm @Tsuhaya @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Bradstick
BOB IS YOKED
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 months ago Image

HOUSE ARREST II
THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES

I was terrified. Mortified, even. The surge of adrenaline rushing through my veins caused my heart to beat faster, and for a moment there it felt as though I'd lost track of my surroundings and everything else. All I could think about was escaping. All I could think about was fighting off this unknown assailant of mine.

"Nmmppphh. Mmgphh mmhhh ggmmpph!" I very fearfully cried out, struggling against the mystery guy's strong grip and desperately trying to get a call for help out past that frustratingly broad and very silencing palm of his.

"Haha, shhhhh. Stop squirming, you little fucker." he condescendingly whispered, pressing the back of my head up to his chest - the slight tinge of amusement in his deep baritone voice further confirming that I didn't know who he was.

I could tell he was young though. Judging from the sound of his voice, he was definitely older than Sammy, but probably not much older than Shane. I knew from the relative ease at which he'd halted my escape that he was strong, but even so, my valiant efforts to squirm away and escape were proving somewhat of a hindrance to him, immediately cementing the notion that he wasn't anywhere near as strong as Officer Bob was.

I'd been play-wrestled by Sammy's dad often enough to know that even my most spirited attempts to escape would have been nothing short of meaningless had he been the one to lift me off the ground and attempt to carry me away like this. Bob could wrestle myself and his two sons at the same time and still easily come out on top without even having to use most of his strength. He would've had no trouble carrying Sam and I under one arm and then parading us around the house with Shane under his other arm. So yeah, whoever this guy was, he was admittedly quite strong, but he was definitely no leviathan.

"Shhhh. Quiet." he at one point murmuringly mumbled, keeping his large hand clamped tight over my protesting face as he slowly - and with some difficulty - carried me back towards Shane's room.

My flailing legs kicked against the wooden doorframe, doing their best to try and delay our inevitable entry into the dreaded bedroom. Much to my own imminent despair though, the noisy ruckus caused yet another assailant to appear; this one immediately taking hold of my ankles and lifting them clear up off the floor so that I couldn't kick or fight back.

But wait! I knew this guy! Okay well no, I didn't exactly know him, but I mean I recognised him! He was one of Shane's friends! Matt! His name was Matt! Or was it Matthew? Or Mathias...or, ahhh anyways, who cares what his name was!

"Looks like we got ourselves a lil fighter!" my newest assailant chuckled, the medium-length shaggy hair, sagging red basketball shorts and backwards-facing skater cap immediately identifying him as just another dumb Alpha jock bro.

The instant I was carried into the smelly room, not one but four other guys were sitting on the bed and apparently waiting for our arrival. By four other guys, I mean Shane and three of his buddies. The window to Shane's bedroom was still open, giving me a fairly good idea of how his five friends had managed to sneak into the house and gain entry without our noticing. One of the guys - the oldest-looking of the bunch - was apparently hard at work trying to pick the padlock that kept Shane's bulbous plug gag from being tampered with. And from the looks of it, he wasn't having much success.

"Bro, we caught your punk-ass little brother!" Matt - or whatever his name was - excitedly told his newly freed but still very much plug-gagged colleague.

"No, you fuckin dweeb! That's not his brother! That's just the neighbour's kid." one of the other guys derisively answered, snorting at his fellow jock's dimwittedness before the dude picking Shane's lock told them both to pipe it down.

Shane just sat there on his own bed; his limbs free of their restraints but still looking positively pathetic with that massive mouth plug keeping his facial cavity in check.

"So what do we do with him? I mean we can't just let him go." the guy holding me immobile spoke; his frustratingly sizeable palm successfully keeping my would-be protests at bay while also keeping the back of my head pressed up against his firm and noticeably muscular chest.

"If we let him go, he'll warn his little friends and then they'll warn his dad." one of the other guys stated, motioning his head towards Shane in an effort to make it clear that he was speaking about Officer Bob.

"Yeah, sorry kiddo. Wrong time, wrong place. Looks like we'll be having to make sure you stay put and don't get a peep out. Can't have you calling out to your buddies for help now, can we?" the shaggy-haired skater dude smirked, slowly putting my legs down and drawing closer to my tightly handgagged form just so that he could ruffle my hair up.

"Mppphhh." I apprehensively whimpered, not in the least bit liking where their conversation was going.

In any other circumstance, I might've been thrilled at the prospect of finally being bound and restrained in some fashion. But being at the mercy of not one but five of Shane's infamously troublesome, good-for-nothing jock-bro friends - all of which seemed to range from eighteen to twenty-one years of age - was hardly what I had in mind. I was terrified of them, and judging from what little I knew of Shane's shady entourage, rightly so!

All five of Shane's mates looked at me, almost as if collectively deciding my verdict before finally, the one doing the lock-picking spoke. "Tape him up, guys." he commandingly ordered, to which the sound of subdued laughter and communal chuckling ensued.

"Yeah, let's tape him up." shot one guy.

"Let's tape him up good!" shot another, this one seeming particularly enthused by the idea of trussing me up and stashing me away against my will.

I tried getting a plea out and tried letting them know I wouldn't spill the beans about what they were doing if they'd just let me go, but the guy keeping me hostage didn't let up his big smothering handgag. He unapologetically carried me further into the room before slowly forcing my substantially smaller frame down to the carpeted floor and straddling me under his weight.

As soon as I was downed, Matt and another of Shane's jock bros converged on top of me; leaving one of the guys to guard the bedroom door while the group leader remained hard at work trying to pick Shane's tamperproof padlock.

As far as initiatory bondage experiences went, this one was going to be a shocker.
Definitely not the way I envisioned my first tie-up would go.

I just signed up and read all 14 chapters chapters lol
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

Chapter quote removed by mod at request by the topic author. Please only quote the lines that make sense to the comment you will leave.

This Ending is so hot because it gives the reader imagination to their dirtiest fantasies omg so fucking hot
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

ChairBoy wrote: 6 months ago
bondagefreak wrote: 6 months ago Just want to give a quick shout-out to @ChairBoy who saw the HOUSE ARREST banner on my Deviant Art account and decided to jump on the forum and sign up. Welcome aboard, buddy! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun on here.

Welcome back, my friend!

I LOVE IT HERE OMG

You are literally the cutest haha 😍
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

that1kid13 wrote: 6 months ago

Welcome back, my friend!

I LOVE IT HERE OMG

You are literally the cutest haha 😍

Hehe tysm 😇🥹🤓
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

that1kid13 wrote: 6 months ago

I LOVE IT HERE OMG