HOUSE ARREST I & II (M+/m+) ILLUSTRATED * NEW CHAPTER DEC 03 *

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ACCEPT OFFICER BOB'S GAG?

OMG NO! I'D SOONER DIE THAN SUCK ON HIS POSITIVELY PUTRID STINK-BOMBS!
22%
NO, BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I'D SECRETLY WANT HIM TO FORCE HIS SOCK IN.
52%
YEAH, I'D OPEN UP IF COMMANDED TO, BUT I'D BE REAL UNHAPPY ABOUT IT.
10%
YES! I'D EAGERLY AND VERY WILLINGLY OPEN MY MOUTH UP FOR IT!
16%

Total votes: 92

Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

The chair seems to be delightfully cruel. I was wondering about the gag too. It seems that there is something going on there too. Glad that the next chapter is underway.
boundanno
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundanno »

Very hot story! I’d love to know more about the chair and especially the gag. Though I don’t really like the idea of Shane getting revenge…it’s much nicer to see how he’s being kept in utter captivity
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome onboard @boundanno! Always thrilled to see a new face join us.
Yeah, trust me. I'm not a fan of Shane getting revenge either. But on the flip side, his revenge and ensuing comeuppance will be all the sweeter. His vengeful spirit is the perfect excuse to keep him strictly home-bound and preventatively incapacitated 8-)

In the meantime and while you guys wait for a continuation of Liam's tale, I'd encourage all of you to check out @liam_678's story. I'm confident you guys will enjoy it. This one's called: HOME CONFINEMENT (MM/m)

@squirrel @sock slave boy @socjuc @Sockgaggedman @Stormee @GoBucks @Footsub123 @Volobond @OrdinaryWorld @Socksbound @Guardianbound @dbavr @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @Red86 @Lovethemsocks @Mitchelaiden @Subboi @boundanno

FANS OF "HOUSE ARREST", "EASY PREY 1-4" AND "BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG" ARE NOT GONNA WANNA MISS OUT ON THE TEAM-BUILDING GAME THAT'S CURRENTLY FEATURED IN THE RP SECTION. THERE ARE 18 POTENTIAL TEAM MEMBERS TO CHOOSE FROM, EACH WITH DIFFERENT COSTS BASED ON THEIR SKILLS, TALENTS AND PHYSICAL PROWESS. YOU HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF CREDITS AT YOUR DISPOSAL, SO USE THEM WISELY. YOUR TEAM WILL THEN BE RATED AND ANALYSED.

CLICK ON THE LINK, READ THE SCENARIO & GET YOUR TEAM STARTED!

liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam_678 »

Thanks for the shoutout!! Btw just started reading your story and already hooked by the first chapter! Can’t wait to read more!! :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@liam_678 Glad to hear it, buddy! I wasn't entirely sure this would be up your alley after reading the initial chapter of your own house arrest-themed tale, but the scene in chapter 2 - where Jake is forcefully trussed up and gagged before being told how lucky he is not to be sucking on one of Andrew's socks - was confirmation enough.

Keep us posted on your progress if you find yourself still enjoying the story!
Last edited by bondagefreak 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey guys! Just a quick heads up to let you know that I've successfully completed "TEACHING BRAD A LESSON (M+/M)" and will be refocusing my attention on this tale here. You'll be hearing more from Liam, Sam, Shane and Officer Bob real soon. Stay tuned!

@wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden @sock slave boy @Footsub @Starcomet @Subboi @dbavr @boundanno @liam_678

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BE SURE TO BRUSH UP ON THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS ADVENTURE IF YOUR MEMORY IS FUZZY!
AS ALWAYS, ENJOY & FEEL FREE TO DROP ME A COMMENT.

HOUSE ARREST II
THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES

CHAPTER 10

You guys have no doubt already realised this by now, but I admittedly garnered a lot of joy out of listening to Sammy go on and on about the intricacies of his older brother's stupendously excessive restraints that day. The gag in Shane's mouth was of course the focal point of my attention, but I didn't quite have the guts to ask my friend about it, mostly for fear that he'd clue in on the fact that I'd developed a bizarre fascination with guys in strict bondage.

Though Sam had yet to bring up my ill-fated attempt at sniffing his father's downright colossal police boots a few weeks ago, I couldn't be certain that his dad hadn't spilt the beans about it or told his son about how he'd caught me in the act the other day. That would've already been weird enough as is, so I understandably didn't wanna risk potentially adding to that by also letting my friend in on this other bizarre secret of mine. In short, I kept quiet about Shane's gag 'cause I didn't wanna risk Sammy thinking I was a complete nutcase. You get it, don't you? Yeah, I'm sure you do.

Much to my great surprise and satisfaction though, I didn't need to press my friend with embarrassing questions for Shane's gag to become the focus of our attention. I watched as my friend brought a hand up to his defenceless brother's face and watched as he pinched the prisoner's nose between his fingers, causing a veritable string of muffled laments to fill our ears and the entire room up.

"Mmgghh uugghh mpggh pphh gghmm! Mggghh phhmm!" Shane very angrily vented; his would-be vehement screams and insults rendered almost completely inaudible due in no small part to the frighteningly effective gag inhabiting the cavity of his mouth.

"Haha! Look at him. He can't even get a cry for help out past his gag." Sam condescendingly chuckled, adding insult to injury by speaking of his brother in the third person, as though he weren't even there.

Poor Shane raged and squirmed inside his seat. The generously overfilled leather padding creaked and groaned as he fought his innumerable restraints; filling the silence and replacing what would've normally been a discordant quartet of screams, threats, jeers and insults.

I was of course fascinated by the exchange and thrilled at my friend's perceived streak of dominance. His apparent interest in the gag also pleased me and so did the taunting words leaving his mouth. I didn't quite realise it just then, but I genuinely envied his brother's predicament and would've given anything to be strapped in that chair and left at my fellow teen's tender mercies.

"Gee, it really stinks in here." I at one point complained, exhaling through my mouth and crinkling my nose up at the annoyingly acrid scent that seemed to permeate the older teen's bedroom.

The sound of rushing air greeted my ears as soon as Shane's nostrils were released, confirming that the gag was uncompromisingly air-tight and that no sliver of air could make it past his lips should his nasal cavities fall out of use.

"Yeah, it's his fuckin' socks and shoes." Sam explained, once again speaking of his brother in the third person, unconsciously driving a wedge into helpless Shane's already tattered ego.

I could only stand there and watch as the younger teen reached down and grabbed one of the angry prisoner's discarded and very raunchy-looking tube socks.

"Haha! Yeah, sniff that!" Sam gleefully chuckled, as he disdainfully dangled the ratty sock directly in front of his helpless brother's very much flailing and visibly outraged face.

Driven to the brink of madness by the stench of his own sock and the humiliating ministrations of his younger captor, Shane's rage boiled over into the angriest and most violent of struggles. Had the gag in his mouth not been so formidable, the delinquent prisoner's crazed yelling would've surely caused the very walls of his room to tremble. Fortunately for Sam and I, even Shane's loudest and most vehement protests proved absolutely no match for Officer Bob's uber-fat gag.

"Smmphhhh! Phhg uumgghh mpggh pphh gghmm! Mggghh" the poor wastrel angrily lamented.

Sammy spent another brief moment teasingly tormenting the chair-bound captive with his own remarkably foul-looking tube sock before tossing the cursed thing back down to the floor and motioning for me to follow him out of the bedroom.

We left Shane like that; strapped down and helpless, cursing unintelligibly behind his mysteriously effective gag and basking in his own anger. I was admittedly a bit taken aback and pleasantly astonished by my friend's unexpected ballsiness, even if I knew that my presence here was emboldening him quite a bit. I liked Sam's display of assertiveness, much as I liked his brother's and his dad's. Either way, the spectacle of my friend having fun at the expense of his blissfully helpless older brother was a welcome sight, to say the least.

Sam and I spent much of the afternoon playing basketball in the yard before moving back indoors so we could watch some TV and play video games in the living room. Shane proved to be of little nuisance to us - thanks in large part to the gag his father had deemed fit to impose on his mouth - but even so, Sam made it a point of regularly checking up on him, if only to make certain that everything was okay.

It was only after relieving myself in the washroom and stepping out into the hallway that I noticed a particularly lively exchange taking place between my friend and his troublesome brother.

"Mhhgg gghmmph pphhgg mpph phhhg!" Shane very agitatedly mouthed off; growing visibly incensed at his own inability to say his piece or get his point across.

"Okay okay! Chill out, I'm doing this as fast as I can." Sam impatiently grumbled, facing his chair-bound sibling and fidgeting around with the thick leathery buckle that prevented the gag from being expelled or loosened.

I fully expected the older teen to spit his gag out as soon as the buckle was undone, but that's not exactly what happened. Even as the leather strap was fully unbuckled, Shane mouthed off a series of indecipherable laments and shook his head as much as the restraints would let him. That is...until Sam intervened in his favour.

I just stood there and watched as Sam's fingers slowly and arduously struggled to pull the absolute biggest and FATTEST of leather bulbs out of his brother's fiercely overstretched lips.

"Mgghhpphhgggeeeh...uuggh! Finally!" Shane eventually heaved, visibly worn down from all his struggles but genuinely relieved to have the giant plug pulled out of his panting orifice.

As per my friend's request, I sprinted towards the kitchen and returned to the room with a cold glass of water before sitting on the dishevelled bed even as Sam poured the soothing liquid down his older brother's undoubtedly parched throat.

The two of them spoke and argued for a bit; Shane trying his best to negotiate a way out of his restraints even though Sam was under strict orders not to tamper with any of the straps. Though I heard every word spewing out of their respective mouths, my gaze was transfixed on the truly mesmerising plug gag. Don't get me wrong, the chair was utterly wondrous in its own right, but the gag...the gag was something else.

No wonder Shane hadn't been able to get a single word out! I genuinely had no idea how such a fiendishly massive bulb gag could possibly fit inside his mouth. Or anyone's mouth for that matter.

The idea of having that...that thing being used on me, it left me positively terrified! But strangely enough, the gag was so in tune with Officer Bob's larger-than-life personality and no-nonsense demeanour that it practically seemed like a natural extension of his authority. In a sense, the bulb was designed to enforce Bob's will, and for reasons I had yet to understand, that made the frightening contraption somewhat strangely alluring.

In any case, Shane predictably made a fuss and refused to cooperate when Sammy began insisting that the gag should go back in. The two of us together might've been able to force the bulb in, but on his own, Sammy would've been hard-pressed to successfully plug his spirited brother's defiant yapper. Shane would have none of it though.

I thought it was a bad idea at the time, but Sam eventually acquiesced and allowed his brother to remain ungagged for a while.

Shane was - as per his own request - wheeled into the living room and placed next to the couch facing the TV so that he could watch us game and enjoy a somewhat more stimulating environment than that which his bedroom could offer. Sam had to threaten him with his father's duct tape on two occasions, but aside from a few bouts of obnoxiousness, the chair-bound prisoner remained reasonably compliant. He was smart enough to know that he was at a serious disadvantage and knew all too well the precariousness of his situation.

My hosts mutually agreed that the gagging would proceed apace shortly before their father was scheduled to return home, but just as Sam's luck - or rather lack thereof - would have it, Officer Bob ended up arriving home earlier than expected that afternoon.

"Hey Sam, I'm hooome!" he cheerfully called out, after the rattling of his keys and the thudding of his heavy boots had alerted us to his presence.

My friend immediately turned towards me; his face ghostly pale and his eyes wide open.
I recognised that look, for I bore it as well. It was the "Oh shit" look. Officer Bob was not going to be happy.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

@wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden @sock slave boy @Footsub @Starcomet @Subboi @dbavr @boundanno @Ossassin @gag1195
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Yes Yes Yes! :lol:

Loved this continuation....and wow what a plug gag... its enormous. And Sam taking advantage of his brother's demise....that's hot!

But the best is yet to come.....may I say it?. Sam and company...well their f#$@ked :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Something tells me that even if Liam could claim plausible deniability and escape punishment, he wouldn't, just to get a chance to have Officer Bob dominate him

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I am curious about how another chapter would go, with everyone now in the same mess.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

It's hard to believe that Shane is lucky enough to have his father with that giant leather bulb gag.... I really wonder how Officer Bob will punish his son for his insubordination....
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

@bondagefreak I loved this chapter. A great reintroduction back to Officer Bob's family. I loved the little inclusion of those smelly socks, and I hope they get used on somebody soon. The surprise arrival of Bob coming back early was fantastic, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Amazing work Sir :)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@bondagefreak Another great chapter . Can't wait to read more .
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Something tells me those boots are going to come off Officer Bob's feet and used immediately to set some twerps straight :lol:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Looks like Liam is going to get the treatment he so desired. As a reader I’m so disappointed at that too….. :twisted:
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Quite the gag Shane had there. Really kept him quiet and out of trouble. Well... minus still in the chair. ;) But whoops Officer Bob is home now and Sammy had ungagged the prisoner. I wonder if he's going to dish out some punishment for the two troublemakers for messing with the prisoner. Can't wait for the next chapter, @bondagefreak
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Finally got caught up on this story! Great extreme punishment for Shane! Officer Bob is ruthless! And I suspect similar punishments will be shared equally amongst all 3 boys!
My M/M Stories Here
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I genuinely forgot this tale existed lmfao, had to skim/read House Arrest I and read HA2 to get back up to speed haha

Liked the picture of Shane's shoes and socks, and I'm defs excited to see where this'll go, especially given the forboding of Shane's revenge in the first chapter of HA2.

If this gives our dear author further motivation to keep writing, then I've done something good ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Those little twerps are screwed! I think Liam is about to find out if he likes bobs punishments as much as he thinks he does.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Ossassin @gag1195
Welcome to the adventure, guys! I'm thrilled the two of you could join us!
squirrel wrote: 6 months ago It's hard to believe that Shane is lucky enough to have his father with that giant leather bulb gag....
Poor @squirrel. Do I detect a hint of jealousy in your voice? I bet I do 8-)
OrdinaryWorld wrote: 6 months ago If this gives our dear author further motivation to keep writing, then I've done something good ;)
Indeed it does, buddy-boi! Always thrilled to hear from you.
Glad you were able to brush up on the previous chapter a bit. Feels good to pick up where we last left off.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 months ago
Poor @squirrel. Do I detect a hint of jealousy in your voice? I bet I do 8-)
You detect well @bondagefreak !
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@squirrel @Wedgieboy69 @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Stormee @Socksbound
@Guardianbound @Msueta@2 @Footsub123 @Ossassin @Volobond @socjuc

Thanks a bunch for all the encouraging comments, guys. It motivates me a lot to know that many of you are enjoying this. Judging from the poll at the top of the thread, it looks like a few silent members are following this as well! ;)

I know that quite a few readers have yet to catch up or read the latest chapter, but considering I haven't been super active on here over the course of the last month or so, I think it only fitting that I should pump additional chapters out.

With that being said, the next one is on the way and should be up and ready to read in the next handful of hours. Cheers!

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

Well I like the start of this chapter! Love the gag and the breath play. It is quite effective at silencing Shane :D .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Glad you're still enjoying this little adventure, @Starcomet 8-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. ENJOY!
(CHAPTER ON THE NEXT PAGE)

@wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden @sock slave boy @Footsub @Starcomet @Subboi @dbavr @boundanno @Ossassin @gag1195
Last edited by bondagefreak 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic