Roller Derby Training! (F/M) Part 2/Finale Added!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Roller Derby Training! (F/M) Part 2/Finale Added!

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Ive always been a quick little thing. I’m not too tall, only 5’6”, and my build while lithe, is nothing too muscular or toothpicky. Yet once I put on a pair of skates and get into the roller derby spirit, I go from meek geologic field technician to a rocket on the track. I play for my town’s coed team, made up of 4 other people and me, Crystal, Shane, Youssef, and my secret crush Iris.

In simplified terms, on a derby team there are 4 blockers and one jammer. The jammer is the speedster and tries to make it around the track while the 4 blockers try to defend them and stop the opposing jammer as well. Given these roles, I happen to be our team’s jammer and Iris is one of our team’s best blockers. She’s smart, strong, and has a foot odor that could knock an elephant down. She’s taller than I, about 5’11” and has dark skin that accents her black tightly curled hair and equally black eyes. She’s not thin by any stretch of the imagination, but just because she doesnt necessarily look like an athlete doesnt mean she isnt one, and doesnt have a soul of fire and a burning desire to win.

All of that resulted in me developing quite the crush on her and I think she confirmed it when she noticed me staring a beat too long as she took off her skates after a match. She, in turn, had been caught staring at me as I was stretching before a match, so there’s very clearly something there. I just never thought it would culminate like this.

On a summer evening after a bout with our rival team, we unfortunately came away with a barely cinched defeat. I had cost us the match by staying on the ground a bit too long, and everyone on the team knew it, even if they didnt say anything. Pretty soon I was alone in the locker room, stretching and packing up my gym bag when Iris entered the room with me alone.

“Oh, hey Iris. I was just heading out. Heck of a match though.”

“Uh huh. Yeah it was, I couldnt help but notice that you felt it was ok to stay on the ground for so long after a little sweep of the legs.”

She folded her arms and I set my bag down, sliding over on the bench to be a bit closer. She was blocking the only exit.

“Yeah well.. Id taken a nasty hit to the gut earlier and…”

“Dont make excuses. You need better motivation and I’m here to provide it. Sit down, cause you’re in for a one on one training session.”

My face went red, training? Motivation? What was she talking about? I found my butt glued to the bench though.

“Since a part of your job as the jammer is to break free of stuff, I figure Id help you with that and provide some incentives to do so.”

From her bag she produced a shiny roll of duct tape, and I buried my face in one of my hands sheepishly. She was going to tie me up, and I was going to let her!

“I… uhm.. if you really think itll help me improve then—“

“Of course it help you, now hands behind your back!”

There was a playful note to her voice while I crossed my wrists behind me. She slinked behind the bench and straightened my wrists out, taping them together tightly and working her way up my arms. Soon from my wrists to my elbows were forced together in a tight tape armbinder.

“O-ow… do you really have to do it so tightly?”

“Sure do!”

Her voice was sunny again

“The tighter it is, the better youll get at wriggling out like a good little jammer”

“Yeah but shouldnt I practice first on a lower difficul— MMPH”

My criticism was cut off by a hand clamped over my mouth. It appeared she wasnt a big fan of my ideas.

“No more out of you until Im done taping, got it?”

I nodded slowly.

“Good boy.”

My face went even redder and she produced more rolls of tape and went to work. My arms were pinned to my waist and chest, restricting their movement even further. Then, she produced a pair of ankle socks and instructed me to hold them tightly, which I did without a fuss. Some more tight wraps around my hands and soon my fingers were reduced to mere silver stumps.

“Iris.. this is all a bit— mnnp!!”

She cut me off again. I had just broken her one rule.

“You cant listen to your team and you cant listen to me! I think its time for a little motivation to shut up and listen…”

My eyes widened as she went for her gym bag and I started to squirm a bit in my bonds, but I was trussed up tighter than a turkey.

“What are you doing?”

I tried to stand up but by then she was behind me and forced me back down, an arm across my chest and the other in a place I couldnt see.

“You really seemed to like my feet and socks, so I’m going to give it to you! Just like you’ve always wanted. Of course the reality might not meet your fantasy, but thats your problem not mine.”

She dangled a pair of purple calf high socks in front of my nose, and I could already smell them. They reeked of weeks of sweat and foot odor.

“Go on. Smell them tape boy, and tell me how they stink.”

I opened my mouth but they were quickly balled up and shoved against my nose. In a brief moment of genius i opened my mouth but her other hand shifted like lightning to clamp it shut, and I took a deep inhale through my nose.

This was one of the worst smelling things Ive ever smelled. It reeked of sweat, hard work, and the belief that she’d probably planned this all ago. I shook my head to try to free myself but she held tight, freeing me after what felt like an eternity.

“Iris… those stink so bad…”

I was gasping for fresh air and bent over slightly, hoping to stay out of her grasp.

“Yeah I bet they do huh. Taste almost as bad as defeat. Though you probably like that, its got feet in the name.”

Her voice, while stern, also had a note of happiness to it. I couldnt blame her, I was enjoying it too. Thankfully my compression shorts helped cover that sign up.

“You’ve made your point! Untie me and I promise I’ll—“

The socks were shoved into my face and they started to enter my mouth. I tried to shake my head, squirm my body, something! But my head was forced against her body behind me and soon enough she managed to pack them in there.

The taste was the first thing that hit me. It was salty and sweaty, but my tongue was buried so deep into them that it was all I was registering at the moment. Until the smell wafted up to my nose and I began to really struggle, squirming and bucking my hardest against the hand braced over my face.

“NNNNNN!! NMNPH LMPH MN GN NNN!!!!”

“Good! Youve got that fight in you I want to see!”

My cries for release went unheard apparently, because a quick tearing noise and a roll of duct tape started unwinding on my face. She passed it around my head 10 times, each searingly tighter than the last. My bulging cheeks were squeezed inward and I was now thoroughly bound and gagged.

“Excellent… how do they taste my little jammer?”

She set down the tape and caressed my face with a coo. I shuddered and kept blushing, all my struggles grinding to a halt.

“gmmd…”

I mumbled into her socks which got a rich laugh from her.

“You finally cant speak. Youve always had a big mouth that Ive wanted to do this for so long! Now, lets get you ready for training!”

“WHNPH?!?”

I yelled into my gag, this was going to be a loooong night.

Hope you enjoyed reading! I honestly don't know if I can motivate myself to keep writing this particular story but let me know if you'd like to see the adventures of myself and Iris. If there's enough interest I should be able to keep this story going or write some other similar stories!
Last edited by DallasNotAustin 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

This is a fun concept, honestly curious if she’ll take him for a skate while he is like this :D
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Great start, really interested to know what Iris has in mined haha
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Really enjoy the sock smelling and sock gag. Keep up the great work and hope to see these happen again!
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]beeblebrox883[/mention] [mention]jone123[/mention]

Thanks for your kind words! Part 2 will be coming out soon with more of the good stuff so stick around!

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I think you’re on to a good thing here. Iris has that playful, sadistic streak. I’ve been told I have one too :D :twisted: :D

But I hope my feet don’t smell that badly.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]JulieG[/mention] thank you!! Iris is a lot of fun to write and I have some plans beyond this story. Also you try roller skating and let me know how your socks turn out cause its stinkier than youd think.

Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Awesome story [mention]DallasNotAustin[/mention] love the concept. And for [mention]JulieG[/mention] I’d say your feet are the perfect level of stinky haha
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]Python_Struggles[/mention] Thank you kindly! I've got some fun things in the works. Stay tuned for part 2

DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

So there I was, trussed up tighter than a sausage in silver tape and choking on my secret crushes sweaty socks! My feet werent taped up like my entire torso was, but for some reason I couldn’t bring myself to stand up. Maybe it was Iris’ shadow looming over directly behind me, or it also couldve been the fact that I was seriously enjoying myself!

While lost in my own thoughts and the blush warming my tightly wrapped face, Iris tore off another strip of tape and plastered it over my eyes with another giggle.

“Whnph!? Nn! Phnkm phhnf bmmnphfmmhm nff!!”

I whined into my gag and shook my head from side to side.

“Whats that Jam boy? Cant understand you! Now you sit here looking all adorable, I’ll be right back!”

I whined once more and was greeted by a harsh spank which resulted in a surprise yelp squeaking into the smelly fabric.

“Oh shush. Unless you wanna skip training and go right to punishment…”

I could hear her voice trailing away as she left me trapped in the darkness. Rather than see what else she had in store for me, I decided to obey and stayed put for what felt like a few minutes. Eventually her footfalls alerted me to her return and I perked up slightly, wondering what she had in store now.

"Someone's excited for what comes next hm? Oh... nothing much"

I could hear her shuffling around and I tried my best to look at her which got my a gentle bop on the top of my head.

"Mmmmphh..."

Iris just laughed and tousled my hair, before wrapping me in what felt like a blanket and following it up with a tearing of tape.

"Whnph gmnng mn?"

"I just need to protect you for whats coming up. So we gotta wrap you up nice and tight in this blanket so that you don't get yourself hurt! Now sit still while I finish cocooning you."

Pretty soon my upper half was wrapped in the blanket and tape was further tightened along the outside of it to thoroughly trap me inside. Unfortunately this made it quite hot, but I was already plenty hot with what was happening to me at this moment.

Once I was wrapped like the world’s warmest chrismtas present, Iris quickly threw me into a bear hug. I could tell she was putting a lot of pressure but the blanket seemed to dull a bit of it. After another moment she gave me a harsh slap on the back, which elicited no reaction from me, and she then gave me a quick spank on the butt.

“Hmm! Nn fpnnkmng!”

“God you gag someone to make them shut up and they just keep making noise… Glad to see my plan worked though! Now the fun part.”

In a flash she was at my feet, and after a quick tickle which got me to squirm and wriggle quite a bit with only one finger, I could feel her sliding my skates onto my feet! She snickered to herself and secured them.

“Up and at em Jam boy, youre talented on wheels so lets see that booty move”

She tore off the tape over my eyes and I looked at her angrily which elicited another laugh and smile. Slowly but surely she guided to my feet and helped me balance. Everyone knows the number one rule of skating, ice or roller, is to always have your arms ready to break a fall.

This was impossible in my current condition, and I was sure to let Iris know with lots of muffled swears. Of course all this did was make her laugh even more, and it only succeeded in getting me even more blushy than I already was. Eventually she guided me back out to the rink and I was able to skate around before she summoned me over. Like cattle I obeyed and listened to her explanation of our little game.

“Here’s how this is gonna work, Jam boy. We’re gonna do a little one on one practice. You’ve got to make twenty laps before I can bring you down five. If you win, I’ll let you go. If I win, you’re gonna be stuck doing my laundry for a month. Sound good?”

“N mmnphh?! Nn! Nn phhmph dmnf nnph fmmnd gmmd!” My garbled protest again when unnoticed and she started stretching. “Glad you like it. Youll be doing that laundry with your mouth, I hope you know.”

A part of me wanted to sandbag and lose, but another part of me really wanted to win. It wasn’t a competitive urge, but I think I just wanted to see Iris work for me. Having someone who was going through all this trouble was really special, and I smiled while taking my position at the starting line.

“All right cutie. Im gonna count us down! 3… 2… 1…”

In an explosive motion, the two of us were off to the races. Despite being taped up I was still a speed demon and Iris only managed to get me down once before the twelfth lap came around. I tried to dodge left but she saw it coming and wrapped her arms around me, bringing us both down with her on top of me.

We sat there for a moment, panting and our eyes were locked. Then she leaned in and kissed me right on the gag. A moan escaped me while she passionately moved away from my silvered lips and across my face and neck.

When she was finally done she stayed straddling me and looked down. “I like you. You know that?”

I nodded “N lmkm ymn phmm…” my face was about as red as can be at this point.

She caressed my face and kissed my forehead softly. “Here’s what we’ll do. I’ll let you go and run free for tonight. But you’ll take me out to dinner. And any time you or I am in the mood, youre gonna end up my tape boy. How does that sound?”

My eyes widened and I had to make a conscious effort from nodding too fast. “N fmnndf gmmd!!”

She smiled and slowly unwrapped my head, pulling out the foul smelling socks. She offered me a quick peck on the lips and slowly unwrapped me. Not before taking a brief chance to tickle my abdomen though.

“That was a dirty trick you know that? But… I had fun Iris. I’ll pick you up tomorrow for dinner then?”

“It’s a date, tape boy.”

Id just gotten myself into something that would prove to be either really wonderful, or really terrible. The best way to describe it though, was I was about to be in a whole lot of sticky situations.

Thank you for reading! And thank you for your patience if you were waiting on part 2. Id like to write more about the adventures with Iris so let me know if thats something you’d like to see. Have a great day!

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Would absolutely read more of the adventures of these two. Fantastic follow up and great work.
Speedo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Speedo »

It's too bad that Iris didn't keep him tied up for longer. But it's still a great story so far and I'm really looking forward to the sequel. I'm curious to what occasions she plans to tie him up next time.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Speedo wrote: 1 year ago It's too bad that Iris didn't keep him tied up for longer. But it's still a great story so far and I'm really looking forward to the sequel. I'm curious to what occasions she plans to tie him up next time.
Thank you! Im cooking up something so stay tuned for what comes next

DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Ossassin wrote: 1 year ago Would absolutely read more of the adventures of these two. Fantastic follow up and great work.
Thank you so much! Ill keep at it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic