Girl meets master plan 2 a sticky situation (Mm/ffF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
earnest56757
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Girl meets master plan 2 a sticky situation (Mm/ffF)

Post by earnest56757 »

Reupload from my deviantart account
Scene 1 Riley's bedroom

Riley:Happy 19th birthday maya, how is it?
Maya: No different than my 14th, my mother still forgot it completely.
Riley: That's horrible Maya I'll go show her all your thoughts on this injustice
Maya: My thoughts?
Riley: Alright, my thoughts but It is truly unfathomable for your mom to forget her own daughter's birthday.
Maya: I don't even know anymore I get she has a job but she doesn't even leave a note or say anything when she gets home I thought that after she found and married Shawn that she would have time but it's still all work. Now don't be scheming like you did five years ago
Riley: I won't
Scene 2 Matthews apartment living room
Riley: We need to start scheming to make Maya's mother celebrate Maya's birthday
Camera cuts to Lucas and Farkle
Lucas and Farkle: What!
Lucas: I thought that when we first went and talked to her she made a promise to be their for her birthday
Riley: Well she must have forgotten so we need to do the master plan again.
Farkle: Didn't that fail miserably last time
Riley: yes but this time it wont
Riley: just like last time we need to restrain her but since mom and dad don't know we’ll need to gag her as well
Lucas: wait why can't they know
Riley: because they were not so happy the last time but kept her tied up so she wouldn't do any harm to them
Lucas: oh okay well then i still know some rope tricks but i'm a bit rusty
Farkle: No need! Maybe this invention of mine will help us
[Farkle Pulls a mini drone and a tiny roll of duct tape out of his backpack]
Lucas and Riley: What's that
[Farkle looks up and harp music plays as it fades to a black and white version of Farkle’s bedroom]
Farkle: I did it. The Wrapatron 2000 is done with this. I can wrap boxes and presents with ease. It even has an automatic mode.
[flashes pack to the present]
Farkle: Any questions?
Riley: I do, why was your flashback in black and white that happened at most a week ago?
Lucas: and how can this help us restrain her
Farkle: simple just select the prank option to wrap her in 100 layers of patent pending FarkleTape
Lucas: that's good but we can't just walk in with this robot and tie her up
Farkle: but you're forgetting my cowboy friend it has a automatic mode so all we need is a way for the computer to identify her
Riley: Like our matching friendship rings
[Riley takes off her friendship ring and puts it in the Wrapatron 2000 identification device]
Lucas: that's perfect now all we need is a distraction for Farkle to set the drone up from outside
[Both Lucas’s and Farkle’s head turn towards Riley]
Riley: Me! but what do i say
Farkle: I don't know but youre going to need to gag her first cause the machine can't without strangling her just stuff something into her mouth and wrap the FarkleTape around her head as many times as you can at least three times i text you when we're ready to go
Scene 3 Riley's Bedroom
[Establishing shot of Riley's apartment as camera cuts to her room]
Maya: so what were you doing in their
Riley: only planning the best birthday party of your life
Maya: You were scheming again aren't you
Riley: If I was scheming then Farkle and Lucas would be here trussing you up
[Riley phones goes off]
Riley: If you don't believe me just look in my nightstand to get an early present
[Maya turns her back to riley while walking to nightstand allowing Riley to jam her socks into Maya’s mouth]
Maya: Ghmw ghn hnww
Riley: this is for your own good
[Riley then wraps the FarkleTape around her head three times as the drone goes through the bay window]
[Camera switches to the machines point of view
[Machine arrives and in less than a minute completely wraps Maya in 100 layers of FarkleTape]
[The drone looks at Riley and the camera cuts to black]
Scene 5 the Matthews apartment
[Lucas and Farkle enter Riley's bedroom through the window]
Farkle: We Did it!
Lucas: Not quite
[camera pans up from her feet showing she is wrapped up just like Maya but without a gag]
Riley: What happened! Your thing followed me into my hallway an wrapped me up
Farkle: Oh! Of course since your friendship rings are identical the drone recognizes you as its target as well
Riley: Just let me out
Lucas:Alright
[Corey knocks]
Corey: We are here honey
Lucas :Quick hide!
[Lucas and Farkle quickly throw riley on the couch and cover her with a blanket]
Topanga: Riley can you get takes these groceries for me
Lucas: Me and Farkle got them mam.Riley is taking a nap
Topanga: Oh ok. But I forgot the wrapping paper can you go and get it please
Riley pretending to wake up: Oh mom i'll do it let me just fully wake up first
Topanga: alright we’re heading down to the bakery see you tonight
Riley:bye mom
Scene 6 Lucas’s car
Lucas: so since you cant enter the diner what do want me and Farkle to say
Riley: just tell her that it clearly hurts Maya when she completely forgets her birthday
Farkle: and what if that fails
Riley: We have to do plan B
[transition to the exterior of the nighthawk diner]
Katy (Maya’s mom): did Riley send on this mission again where is she anyway if she is trying to force me to celebrate Maya’s birthday she better do it herself
Farkle: ugh time for plan B
[Farkle unleashes the Wrapatron 2000 and uses it to completely wrap up katy from ankle to neck in patent pending FarkleTape]
[Lucas then shoves Katy in the back of Riley's car on top of riley]
Katy: You untie me right now!
Riley: so we had to use plan b huh
Katy: of course its you could you not meddle with me and my daughters relationship at least one time
Riley: but why are you so adamant to not celebrating your own daughter's birthday
Katy: Have you talked to Maya I mean really talk to her she told me herself that she doesn't want me to do anything special and treat it like a normal day
Riley: The way she made it sound this morning it sounded like you just abandoned her, but maybe she only told you that because she knew you wouldn't even bother in the first place
Katy: Oh my god you're right I've been so busy these last few years that she's grown complacent. Take me to her right now
Lucas: That's we’re going
Scene 7 Matthews apartment
[Lucas and Farkle open the door and Katy and Riley hop in only to see Maya and Riley's parents staring at them with Maya’s party set up]
Riley nervously: surprise
Maya: Mom what are you doing here
Katy:doing what i should be doing the last five years celebrating my daughters birthday
Riley: I would tell you to hug each other but since of the FarkleTape-
Everyone: Patent pending
Riley: maybe a chest bump instead
[Maya and katy hop in front of each other and do a chest bump]
Farkle: but what i am wondering is how maya got that gag off The patent pending FarkleTape is supposed to last 24 to 48 hours
Maya, Riley, and Katy: What!!
Farkle: Yeah I made it the ultimate moving tool as long as wherever you are moving is a two day or more trip.It must have been the chemicals in your Rileys sweaty sock must have weakened the adhesive.
Corey: Well what you Riley while kinda of a rehash and unbelievably stupid you did it for your friends and it all turned out well so who wants some cake
[Maya then blows out her candles and Katy headbutts Riley face first into the cake]
Riley: So that was your revenge against me
Maya: No that was just my mom’s revenge

Scene 8 Riley's bedroom
[Riley hops in followed by her mother]
Topanga: alright Corey is bringing Maya and her mom home so i will do maya’s revenge for her but I need to ask if you will ever tie up your friend and or their mom again
Riley: I won’t
Topanga: I know you won’t.at least for the 48 to 96 hours
[Riley is then wrapped up with another 100 layers of FarkleTape patent pending and tucked in]
Riley: Happy birthday Maya
The End