In a roundabout way to happiness (m/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

There is a phase in the life of some girls between the ages of 13 and 15 when it can happen that you run after your admired one to catch him and then with pinching, and scratching to attract attention.

Of course, the admired one does not like this, although he feels flattered by the interest of the girl.

At some point it unexpectedly came to that she was invited home by her admirer. Of course, she gladly accepted the invitation to be closer to her admirer.

In his room, the girl again tried to reach physical closeness to her admirer by pinching and scratching. This is just such a trick among young girls, because they do not know any other ways to get close to a boy.

What the girl did not know is that her admirer has a faible for bondage and so it happened that when the girl attacked again, the boy went on the counterattack and could overpower her after a wrestling match and finally tied her up expertly with white rope in an effective and escape-proof hogtie.

As if that were not enough, the girl was also given a blindfold that could not be removed because it was held in place by her own nose.
After hearing a short rustle, she suddenly felt a kind of ball in her mouth and how her admirer seemed to secure it behind her head with straps.

After an initial struggle and squirming against the ropes, the girl finally realized her hopeless situation. The ropes bound her elbows, forearms and wrists together. Her bound feet pulled on the bonds of her arms, but nothing moved due to the fact that the rope was secured over her shoulder.

Because she didn't want to make any embarrassing noises with the gag because of the struggle against the ropes and because the drool was slowly collecting in her mouth, which was in danger of flowing out of her mouth, she decided to lie still. In addition, she also had the blindfold on and could not see what her admirer was doing. Was he simply watching her in her hopeless struggle or was he taking embarrassing photos of her?

Finally she heard him say that she could be a good girl, which made her fight against the ropes again. He just laughed at her continued helpless attempt to escape the ropes and laughingly challenged her to give it her all again, but the girl finally surrendered to him with a moaning loud.

He sat down on the bed by her and began to lightly tickle her feet. The girl was very embarrassed by her feet, especially with them sticking up and on showing like that, and she couldn't do anything but alternately cross her feet against each other to protect herself against his fingers.

Finally, he wriggled away from her feet and stroked her head, shoulders and back, which felt really nice. His caresses told me that he returned my feelings and also being tied up was a great thing I would never have thought of before. We eventually became a couple with our very special hobby.

And if they didn't die, he's still tying them up today.

Source: AllieBowString via Twitter

Here are the links to my other stories

Fictional Stories For Everyone

Involuntary pyjama bondage video night (FF/ff)
Be careful how you treat your admirer (m/f)
My daughter Vanessa tricked (FF/ff)
Overnight stay with my girlfriend Jessica (F/F)
A weekend with the clique in the green (??/fff)
Tied up and fixed in the trunk (F/F)
Choice, Truth or Dare (F/F/F/F)
A victim to cuddle (F/F)
3 against 3 bondage fight on the playground (FFF/FFF)

Fictional Stories For Adults

Unexpected adventure (M/FF)
The feeling of being captivated can move mountains (M/F)
Seduced, Tied Up, In Love (F/F)
The Living Mannequin (FF/F)
Who does not cooperate, is tied up just for the amusement of the other (F/F)

True Stories for Adults

Bondage Wrestling/Sex (M/F)
Nylon Encasement Sex in Tights (M/F)