The Ride (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lindalovelace
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Ride (F/M)

Post by lindalovelace »

Page 1 of 6
The ride.

Danielle and I went on a drive through the mountains. It was the middle of the week and not much traffic.
Danielle was dressed to the nines. She was wearing a red cocktail dress, tight fitting and low cut. Black nylons and red 4-inch heels. Blond wig. With all the padding and a corset, she was sporting a 42-32-44 figure.

She had no idea what I had planned. I threw lots of bondage equipment in the trunk of the car.

We drove quite a distance form home probably close to 100 miles.

I stopped at a little park of the side of the road hidden well from the highway by trees.

When we got out, I made Danielle stuff her mouth with a pair of her own dirty panties, and put a big ball gag in her mouth and cover it with 4-inch-wide Micro-foam tape. I made her wrap it around her head and mouth 4 times. I had her yell in the gag it was very effective not much sound at all. I tied her hands behind her back with about 12 feet of nylon rope and cinched it tight. Tied rope
Page 2 of 6
around her elbows and pulled that as tight as I could. Next, rope wound around her chest and around above and below her breasts. To finish it off I tied 15 feet of rope around her waist and bound hands, pulling her hands tight against her back. The I ran a cinch rope around the rope between her hands and back and made it tight. Her hands were now immobile. Then I taped her hands and fingers with duct tape. Now she was completely helpless, not even having scissors or a knife could help her get free.

There was a large flat clear area in the park that was covered with soft sand. I took off her heels and put sneakers on her feet.

Now I told her the game, she had to try and find me and actually make physical contact with me. She thought that would be easy. That thought changed when I put a silk scarf around her head and eyes. All she could see was blurry images that were close by and shadows. To make it harder I put leather leg cuffs with a 2-foot chain on her feet. She was not happy with what I added to her bondage, but she does not get a vote.

Page 3 of 6
So, we start I told her not to move and count to 100, then she could try and find me.

I wandered about 100 feet from her. When she started looking for me it was really a very stimulating event for me. I would call out and she would walk in the direction of my voice. While she was walking, I would move to another location and call out again. After an hour of walking in bondage she got very exhausted. I decided to give her a break. I got a folding chair out of the car and sat her down in it. I put it right next to a small tree.
I then took about 100 feet of rope and tied her to the tree she was really protesting. I tied her ankles, below and above her knees, also put a blind fold on her so she could not see anything. I told her I had to go find a store and get some snacks. I will be back soon. She started to freak out struggling and screaming in her gag and shaking her head NO NO.

I went and got in the car and drove off so she could hear me driving away. I only went about a couple hundred feet and parked. I quietly walked back to when she was tied. She was struggling frantically to get loose and yelling for help the best she could. I watched her for

Page 4 of 6
about a half hour, she was completely exhausted and just slumped in the chair quietly.

I went into the wooded area about 50 feet from her and started making noise like someone walking through the trees. She really started freaking out and struggling harder than I have ever seen. She kept quiet to not attract the person walking through the trees.

She was totally scared to death and was crying. Tears running down her face. She told me later she was terrified that I might get in a car accident and not return or not be able to tell anyone where she was.

I walked up to her shuffled around and started to caress her body. I did not speak so she had no idea who was touching her. She tried to scream but it was not very loud. She started shaking in total fear.
I walked away and returned with the car. I walked over to her and said I am back; did you have fun? She really started yelling at me through her gag. I could not understand her but I believe she was really cussing me out.

Page 5 of 6
I untied her from the chair. Put her in the back of the car still bound and gagged I did remove her blindfold. Boy, if looks could kill.

I started to drive home all the while she was bitching in the back seat.

Once home I untied her after making her promise not to start yelling and cursing at me when I removed her gag.
After she got a shower, we sat down and talked about the trip.

She told me even through the fear and terror she experienced was terrible, it was very sexually stimulating, she was hard most of the time and came in her panties when she was being fondled while tied in the chair. She said even though she was terrified, not knowing who was doing it and I was gone, she could not stop the sexual stimulation.

After she described the intensity of the feelings knowing I was gone, she was completely helpless and knew anyone could do whatever they wanted to her. She said it was

Page 6 of 6
the most arousing and terrifying feelings she ever experienced.

I waited to tell her I was really there the whole time. I wanted her to enjoy then fantasy for a while.

Over all she said, once I returned and set her free, she really loved the whole experience. She asked if I ever do that again, please don’t leave me alone. I said OK.

The End

Next story “Caught playing by the police”.
Last edited by lindalovelace 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
lindalovelace
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lindalovelace »

How do I gender the story?
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

lindalovelace wrote: 1 year ago How do I gender the story?
After the topic title you write (*tier*/ *tied*) with m for male, f for fenale, upper case for adults and lower case for minors. So for exampme, it would be The Ride (F/F).

I also advise you to read the rules of the forum since they explain better how to gender tag and other information you should know
lindalovelace
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lindalovelace »

Thank you
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic