Duct taped High School (mf/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Duct taped High School (mf/f)

Post by Druid_Princess »

We had some free time after a lesson, so everyone was either talking to each other or playing on the computers on the far side of the classroom.
I sat alone as I normally do in the back of the room, reading a book.
I’m 15, long brown hair and green eyes. I’m wearing a black tshirt and blue jeans with black socks and black skater shoes.

“Kari” someone says, I look up and find Kim walking up and sat in the chair beside me. Short black hair and green eyes, Kim has one a grey shirt and blue jeans with white vans. “Before you start” I start to say turning my eyes back to my book “I’m not in the mood to talk.”
“Really?” Kim says “well I may just pester you until you do.” I put my book down, to which I saw Kim grin as if she got her point across. I reached down to my book bag under the desk and pulls out a role of silver duct tape.
“You just carry that around with you?” Kim asks seeing the duct tape. “Yep” I bluntly say, and I rip off enough pieces to effectively gag myself, putting the duct tape down on the desk. Kim chuckles and says “okay, think I get the point.”
“Mmph” I say as I pick up my book as Kim walks off.

About ten minutes passed before the bell rang, and the other students start to pack up and leave the classroom. I waited for a few minutes to allow the room and hallways to clear out so I wouldn’t have to deal with the crowds. Then I get up myself and start to gather my things.
I got my book bag on the desk and packed it with my books and papers. Once it was packed up I moved my hands to remove my tape gag. But before I could take it off, hands came behind me and pulled my hands away. “Mmmpphh!” I yell, before I knew it I was pushed down on the ground on my belly. I was pinned down with someone sitting on my legs, and I felt a second person pinning me on my back. “Too bad you gagged yourself” I heard Kim says pulling my hands behind my back. “Mmmpph! Mmmmpphh!” I kept yelling as I feel my hands being duct taped together.

“Should I get her feet?” I hear a guy’s voice, sounding like he was the one on my legs. “No” Kim says “I’ll let her walk.” Kim gets up and I start to struggle. “I will remove her shoes though” Kim says “let her go barefoot on top of being bound and gagged, I’m sure everyone would love to see that.”
The guy held my legs as I felt my shoes and socks being removed. Finally the guy got off me, allowing me to roll onto my side and look up at them. As I expected from the sound of his voice, the guy was Nick. Short blond hair and blue eyes, wearing a white T-shirt and blue jeans with black tennis shoes.

I stood up as quickly as I could, a little wobbly as it was difficult with my hands bound. “Mmph! Mmmpph!” I yell glaring at them, to which Nick says “I think she’s asking for more tape.” “Think you’re right” Kim says, and Nick wraps the tape around my arms under my chest.
“Mmmmmmmpphhhhhhhh….” I sigh giving an annoyed look. “Alright” Kim says, putting the tape in my book bag. “Well, see you around Kari” and I watch the both of them leaving the room. I look down at myself, the tape wrapping around me. Noticing then how cold my feet were against the floor. I looked around wondering where Kim had put my shoes, but my shoes and socks was no where to be found.

I sighed again, I slipped my head through one strap of my book bag. Having one strap hanging on my shoulder, I walked out of the classroom. “I’m sure” I thought to myself “someone would help me out of this tape when they see me.” I stepped out into the hallway and started walking towards my next class. “Mmph?” I say to students walking by, tugging at the tape binding me. But all of them either took one look at me and kept walking, or ignored me completely. “Seriously…” I thought to myself.
I walk into my next class, carefully slipped my bookbag off my shoulder onto the desk. I look around the classroom at the students sitting at their desks and talking. “Mmmmpphhh!?” I say, getting completely ignored. I walk up to a random group of four people talking to each other, I turn around to have my bound hands facing them, and I turn my head to look at them and tugged at the tape. “Mmmpphhh mmm mmmmpphhh!?” I say to them, trying to say “untie me please?” They all looked at me, looking confused. “Where are your shoes?” One of the girl asks.

I turn around towards them, then look down at my feet. Until then I actually forgot I was barefoot. I look back at them, and twist and turn my upper body as I tug at the tape frustratingly. “Mmph mmmphhmmmm mmpphh mmmmm mmppphh?” They just shrugged at me confused. I give an annoyed look and sign, I’m tied up with duct tape and everyone acts like it’s normal, but gets caught off guard that I’m barefoot. “Seriously?” I thought in my head.
The teacher walks in, Mrs Brown. African American lady with a blue polo shirt and khaki pants with nice leather shoes. “Mmmmpphh!” I called out to her, and Mrs Brown looks at me. “Kari” she says “I see you’re going to be quiet for once in my class.”
“Mmph?” I say tugging at the tape. I walk up to her and turn to show her my hands, shaking them around to get her to understand.
“Kari where are your shoes?” Mrs Brown says. I sighed heavily.

I sat at my desk silently for the whole class. Good thing is I didn’t had to answer any questions or participate in any way, like reading out of the textbook. Once class was over, I again sat at my desk waiting for everyone to leave, as this was the last period of the day, it was time to go home. So everyone is in a rush, and I don’t like the crowds.
I heard the sound of tape ripping off a roll, and before I knew it my ankles were being bound together. “Mph?” I say, and I looked under my desk to find Kim had sneaked under the desk and was duct taping my ankles together. Kim stands up and grins at me and says “good luck getting home.”

“Mmmmmmphhhh!” I yell stomping my feet and squirming. Kim just ignored me and walks out into the hallway. I look over at Mrs Brown, who was still sitting at her desk typing at her computer. “Mmmpph” I called at her, Mrs Brown looked up at me. I pulled up my feet up on the desk to show her my situation.
Mrs Brown got a concerned look on her face and walks up to me. “Finally” I thought in my head, thinking she would help me out of the tape. Mrs Brown stands in front of me and says “should give you detention for having your feet up on the desk like this Kari.”
“Mph?” I say, and Mrs Brown lays a hand on my ankles to hold them down to the desk. She begins tickling my feet, causing me to squirm and laugh. I fell out the chair and onto the floor, and Mrs Brown sat in the chair. Holding my ankles still, she kept tickling me as I rolled around and laugh.

“Maybe that’ll teach you to keep your feet down” Mrs Brown says “and to keep your shoes on.” Mrs Brown gets up and walks out. “Mmmmpphh!” I yell, and start squirming around on the floor. I kicked, squirm, yell, but I was helpless and abandoned. I worm my way to the door, crawling on my belly. Thankfully the door was open where I can crawl out into the hallway.
I found the hallway nearly empty, with most of the people on their way home already. Those who took the bus home must already left, those who are pick up or drive themselves still hanging around.
“Kari, you okay?” A friend of mine, Sarah says coming up to me. Long blond hair and green eyes, wearing a blue tshirt, blue jeans and black vans. “Mmmpph” I say, looking up at her. Sarah helps me stand up and says “you need to be more careful and not trip over like that.”
“Mmmmpphhh” I say, as Sarah looks down and asks “why are you barefoot?” I just stare at her, then squirm my upper body around and says “mmmpphh mmmmmpphhhhh!”

“Okay, okay” Sarah says “guess nothing wrong going barefoot every now and then. Just watch your step.” Sarah walks off, and I thought to myself “does anyone see I’m tied up here?” I sighed and start hopping towards the front doors to wait for my mother to pick me up.
Seriously, my mother would see fit to help me out of the duct tape.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Love it. Judging NY previous stories your mother , or your aunt for that matter, won't help.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic