Bound under the bleachers (m+/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TieMeUpPls

Bound under the bleachers (m+/m)

Post by TieMeUpPls »

I’ve had the chance to write about things I fantasize about now, but these fantasies go back quite a bit. This time, I’ve decided to write about a fantasy I’ve had since my early teens. This one takes place during my first few weeks of school as a freshman and some seniors pull up on me as I’m walking home from school.

“What’s up little buddy?” This big dude asked. It was a group of three boys looking a few years older than me that had approached me.

“Just walking home,” I said shyly, somewhat nervous. They seemed to be getting closer to me and one of them was holding something behind his back.

“You wanna come hang out with us?” One of the other guys asked.

“No thanks, I’d like to get home and relax,” I replied, starting to try to get away from them. It didn’t work. They followed me a block down the road and then around a corner. There, two of them grabbed me and pulled me behind a house.

“You sure? I live right here!” One of the boys said.

“You shouldn’t tell him that, dumbass,” the big kid said.

“Doesn’t matter anyways,” the other guy said again. My arms were pinned behind my back and next thing I knew, my wrists were being duct taped together.

“Woah what are you guys doing?” I shouted.

“Just be quiet skinny boy,” the big kid said before wrapping a long tube sock around my eyes, blindfolding me.

“Guys stop!” I shouted, “leave me alone!”

“Somebody shut him up,” one of the boys said.

“Here’s a dirty sock for you,” I heard before I felt my nose being pinched. As soon as my mouth opened, a gross tasting sock was shoved in my mouth and then duct tape was applied in a few layers over it.

“Mmmmmph,” I whined out. One of the boys slapped me in the face, causing me to stumble.

“If you promise not to tell about this, I’ll take the blindfold off and let this walk be easier. If not, we’re gonna punch you and carry you into the shed. So, you wanna get beat up or be a good little freshman captive?” I was asked.

“Grrrd frrrshmrrn,” I whined under the gag.

“I thought so,” I was told before the sock blindfold was removed.

“Now, follow us to the shed,” I was instructed before being led into the shed in the backyard. It was set up as a little hang out cave, with some chairs and even a little tv out there.

“Here’s the plan, we’re gonna tie you up here and mess with you a bit. Then, we’re gonna take you to the football game tonight and tie you up under the bleachers. If you’re good, you can go home after that and no one will know. Say anything and we’ll make sure you’re embarrassed out of the school. Got it?” The big kid said, getting up close to me and grabbing me. I nodded in obedience, shaking out of nervousness.

“Good,” he said before reapplying the tube sock blindfold. Next thing I knew, my pants were being pulled down.

“Look at him in his little tighty whities,” I heard, my face turning red from humiliation. I was shoved down and laid on my stomach, where they grabbed my legs and taped them together from my ankles to knees.

“Cut off his shirt,” I heard someone say. I started shaking my head profusely and yet it was cut off, leaving me in just my underwear on the floor in front of them. My face was bright red and I was struggling all around.

I felt myself being tickled all over, and I let out a loud mmrph under the gag as I thrashed about. I couldn’t see what was going on but they were laughing at me hysterically and I even heard pictures being taken. I heard them going through my backpack and tearing stuff up, I’m assuming homework and things I needed.

This went on for a while before they tired out and sat down, leaving me there taped up.

“You got an extra roll, right?” I heard one voice.

“Yeah, thankfully. I wanna tape him good to those bleachers tonight,” a second voice sounded. Meanwhile, I laid there assessing my predicament. I knew my mom would think I was with one of my friends or something and not worry as long as I came home after the game. The concrete floor of the shed was cold against my skin, so I rolled around a bit to try and warm myself with movement.

Of course, I’d only tied myself up a few times at this point but enough to knew I liked being tied. This was my first time being at someone else’s mercy, and as I was still learning about my urges and desires for bondage, I couldn’t help the growing bulge in my underwear. Nor could I help the fact they noticed. It happened as they were adding some more tape to my upper body, taping my arms down to my back around my upper abdomen level.

“Yo I think he likes this,” one voice said. I shook my head in humiliation.

“Let’s find out!” I heard a voice before I felt a pair of scissors cut my underwear off, leaving me naked on the floor with a very noticeable boner.

“Oh he loves it!” I heard. I wanted to disappear at this point, but the mocking continued for quite some time. They started messing with me again in even more ways, such as making me smell their shoes or giving me titty twisters. I protested under the gag and struggled. Being tied up naked in front of people I didn’t know was a humiliation I never experienced and they were clearly making the most of it.

Finally they stopped and I heard them drinking beers, laughing and chatting about various things. I laid there silently and still on the ground and stayed there for what must have been an hour. Finally, one of them came over to me.

“Don’t worry, nobody’s gonna see you tied up naked as long as you do what we say, got it?” He commanded. I nodded. “Now we got some pictures so I’m gonna untie you and give you the chance to use the bathroom and put your pants back on, got it?” I nodded again. With that, I was untied and led out back, still naked, to use the bathroom behind the shed. Then, I was led back in where I was allowed to put my pants back on before my hands were retaped behind my back. With no underwear this time, I was glad I’d worn sweatpants to school that day. Since the gag had never been removed, it was still there, tasting gross as ever. They loaded me in the car before driving me to the field.

“We can’t let anyone see him,” one boy said. They decided to drape one of their coats over me and pin gloves to the sleeves before using a scarf to cover my taped mouth. With my disguise, we began our walk towards the bleachers. It must have seemed odd to see three seniors with a freshman walking to the game, but nobody said anything to us.

Finally under the bleachers, the disguise was dropped and I was led up against a support pole. I was made to kneel down with my back against it and then my shirtless upper body was taped to it from just below my shoulders to just above my belly button. Then, some more tape went around my gagged mouth and taped my head to the pole, forcing me to look straight forward.

Finally, my legs were crossed behind the pole, and the bullies were kind enough to at least slide my pant legs up so the tape wouldn’t get on them. Then, they taped my ankles together thoroughly behind the pole. Lastly, the tube sock blindfold came back and I heard a few camera clicks.

“Okay, we’re gonna go meet up with our friends and watch the game, you stay here. Remember, if you make noise, everyone sees you tied up,” a voice told me, “we’ll check on you through the game.”

With that, they left me there and all I could do is pray no one saw me as the game was set to begin….
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Great stories is awesome
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

credited with a wonderful story. hopefully other youngsters will find him who will tie him even tighter. :lol:
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

great story. I can't wait to see how this turns out. will he be discovered? if no, will the bullies let him go after? or maybe the cheerleaders or football team have a go at him? so many potential outcomes.

I'd be lying if I said that freshmen bullying wasn't my favorite type of stories. my own writing proves that.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow really great story, interested to see what happens next
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

There I was, duct taped to the bleachers without a shirt in the early October air, with footsteps all above me. I struggled against the tape to see if there was any way I could break free and run, but no chance. Even if I could break free from the pole, my hands and ankles were still bound behind me. I heard the announcements, the crowd, the game, everything. Thankfully, the bullies placed me in a discrete location so as long as no one came down there I’d be fine I hoped.

Still, I couldn’t help thinking about the bondage itself. I’d been tying myself for a while now, many times undressed, and found it was a way of discovering myself (more so than I’d realized at that time lol). So it was only natural I guess that the bondage aroused me, although it was confusing for me. I didn’t want to be aroused because I was scared and didn’t know what was gonna happen. I wanted to cry out for help but I was already embarrassed enough. High school kids could be cruel.

As were the bullies when they made their way down during halftime to check on me. This time they’d brought a couple of friends with them.

“No way dude, that’s hilarious,” one of them exclaimed.

“Keep it down, you don’t wanna get in trouble,” one of the original bullies said:

“Having fun?” A third asked me. On the verge of tears, I shook my head.

“It looks like it,” the bully said and pointed at my pants. Another hucked a sunflower seed at me.

“No wait,” one of them said before coming over to me, patting me on the head, and pulling my pants down again.

“Wow what a little freak,” one of the new kids said before they all started tossing sunflower seeds and peanut shells at a very naked and helpless me. My face was bright red, eliciting more laughter.

“We should get a sharpie and come back and write on him,” one of them suggested, to which there was a general agreement. All I could do was kneel there in my humiliation and get pelted. This went on until the end of halftime. As they turned to leave, I whined out under the gag.

“No you can stay naked, freak,” they shouted out as they left me there to be discovered in an even more humiliating predicament. I was covered in sticky sunflower seeds that had been tossed and spit at me. I struggled a bit again but to no avail. By this point, I accepted that I would have fo be discovered and then move to a different country.

I had accepted defeat when one of the bullies came back. He came up to me and laughed. “Still liking this?” He asked as he pulled up my pants. At that moment, I wanted to thank him but what he said next made my heart drop.

“Oh the other guys wanted to leave you like that, but I thought that was too cruel,” he said, “especially when we found out the little freshman girl you have a crush on. Wouldn’t want her to see you like that now, would we?”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic