Twins in Danger (MF/ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Twins in Danger (MF/ff)

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Written upon the request of [mention]Mhunt84[/mention].

Twins have it so easy yet so hard. It's easy to find clothes for both children because they're the same size. It's true for identical twins, at least.

Likewise some twins are double trouble, and others are sweethearts. Sometimes, identical twins look 100% the same but are completely different people. More often, the trouble is just telling them apart and keeping the names straights.

Take Hannah and Hailey, for instance, who are high school freshmen. They almost looked the same head to toe. Navy blue plaid skirts with white highlights, white button-up shirt, white socks, and black close-toed flats went with their long blonde hair and blue eyes. The difference was their hair: Hailey's was back in a black headband, and Hannah's was in pigtails held by black scrunchies. Hailey had about 5 more pounds of weight, though, even though she was 7 minutes "younger" than Hannah.

The girls were walking home from school after a half day Friday. They had their backpacks on their backs and were talking as they always did. Usually they walked home with a friend, but today they didn't. It was in general a safe, standard American postage stamp development with MacMansions and the like everywhere. Here was where they lived with Mom and Dad and two cats.

The girls let themselves into the house like they did every day. Today it was Hailey's turn to flop on the couch and open the laptops so they could start on their homework assignments while Hannah carried their shoes upstairs to the bedroom as they were a "no footwear" house.

"Hailey, would you please refill my water bottle?"
"Sure thing!" Hailey got up and went to the kitchen and under the drinking water tap.

Once that was refilled, Hailey walked back to the couch and put the cup on a coaster on the coffee table. Hannah was so much better at taking care of herself. She drank more and was a bit more health conscious when eating. Something seemed off. Where was Hailey? Normally putting the shoes and grabbing their slippers took under a minute. Three?

"Hannah!" she called.

There was no response. Hannah wasn't a prankster nor the type to... OK, Hannah was the one who once sneaked out to a friend's house without permission. That still didn't explain this because Hailey knew about that and kept a tight lip even when grilled by Mom!

"Hannah! Are you sick up there?" Hailey climbed the stairs thinking maybe Hannah suddenly was in digestive distress.
*silence... eerie, eerie silence*
"Hannah!"
"Hmmm!" came a muffled sound
"Hannah?" Hailey reached the top of the stairs.
"HMMM!" the sound was louder.
"Is that you Hannah?" she put her ear against the closed bedroom door, "Are you in danger?!"

Hailey's heart pounded within her. In the worst case, she was a good runner and knew little spots where she could hide while texting 9-1-1 for help. Perhaps Hannah was indeed playing a prank? After all, she, like dad, could surprise you with the unexpected. With a big gulp, Hailey opened the door.

"Mmmm!" a bound and gagged Hannah greeted her with incredibly wide eyes.
"HANNAH!"

Hailey had never seen such a terrible thing before. OK, yes she had, but that was only on the internet when she and Hannah were curious after the one time they had decided to try tying up each other after seeing a scene in a movie. That was fun, though; Hannah looked ready to take a stroke!

Ropes bound Hannah's crossed wrists, chest, waist, ankles, and thighs. Her socks were taken off, and Hailey suspected they were in Hannah's mouth by the grimaces she was making. Whatever was in her mouth was held by the pink bandana Hannah usually used during messy activities where she didn't want stuff getting in her hair.

Instead of fright, flight, or fight, Hailey just ran up to help her sister. That was a mistake, however, as the mysterious attacker threw a pillow case over her head.

"Let me go!"
*an even more unnerving silence accompanied by the heavy breathing of not one, but two people*
"Please no!" Hailey begged, but she, too, had her socks removed and pushed into her mouth.

Duct tape wrapped her crossed wrists, above and below her breasts, at her waist, and at her ankles and thighs; she was tied like Hannah but with tape instead. The gross tasting socks were sealed under 6 layers of duct tape.

"Mmmmm!" she groaned.

Hailey's legs were picked up by one captor, and she was hogtaped from her ankles to wrists. At the same time, she saw the other captor, who had clearly feminine breasts, do the same with Hannah using rope. Both girls were bound, gagged, and helpless, and each got a light pat on the butt before the captors walked away.

"Mmmm!"
"MMMM!"

Having never been tied up, they weren't even certain what to do to help each other. Hannah stared at her "younger" sister and was crushed to see her crying a bit. They had Googled this stuff on Hannah's suggestion, and now they were getting some sort of cruel retribution for it! It was hard to focus on being in trouble when her socks tasted so horrible!

Hannah had never felt rope in this way, and this wasn't how she had wanted to get her taste of being tied up. Perhaps there really were good reasons those sites required you be 18 to enter, although she and Hailey agreed to lie anyway. Here, they paid the price.

"Hmph!"
"UKPH!"

After what felt like 30 minutes, the captors came back into the bedroom, only this time they weren't masked at all. It was Mom and Dad!

"My, my, are you two all right?" Dad asked without concern.
"Hmmm!" Hailey moaned at them.
"No, no, we did this to you."
"You see, girls," Mom explained, "when I was your age, your uncle and I played games like these. When I saw those websites show up in the internet history, I knew it had to be you two because of the IP address. Since you girls did so well on your report cards going into Christmas break, your father decided that today we would introduce you to rope games in a safe way and then take you to the mall to pick out something as a reward."
"Now, if you two can help each other out by 1:15, we'll up the reward."

What fortune! It was their parents after all that! Yeah, it was inevitable that content filters would be put on their laptops, but that was a minor thing concerned to this being a bizarre conspiracy to teach them what it was like to be really tied up. Hannah and Hailey looked at each other and grinned through their gags. It was time to escape!

When they worked together, escaping was a lot easier. In fact, it was a lot of fun! Once you knew it was all in jest, being tied up was as cool as they had imagined. With cooperation, the girls were out in no time.

"All right, you two, it's gotten nippy out. Get in something long sleeved and warm because that kidnapping left some marks on your wrists."
"OK!" the girls responded.

An ordinary day had turned extraordinary, and that day was a particularly happy one within that household. Now the girls had a new game to play with each other, and they were going to have a rare opportunity to spend an afternoon with both of their parents. On top of it all, they now had a new story they could joke about with each other for a long time to come.

THE END
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

This was well-written. I wish you success on your new story style.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Mhunt84[/mention] glad I could deliver!

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] :D

[mention]Shotrow[/mention] We'll see where it goes. This was a one-off story upon request, so I don't expect to see more of Hailey and Hannah anytime soon. :lol:

JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

Very good story.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]JennyTied[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

In the interest of shameless self-preservation on my part, if you enjoyed this story you may wish to checkout my currently on-going story The Sleepover, link in signature, which features a similar writing style and an equivalently playful view of TUGs. That's where you will find my more innocent tales LOL.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic