Drawing Bonds(M/Mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Drawing Bonds(M/Mm)

Post by BoudBoy22 »

I recently started studying psychology at college, so I had to move in with my grandparents. They lived with my cousin Lucas, ten years old. The poor boy was left in their care after his mother fell ill and later passed away. Little is known about his father, apart from the fact that he abandoned him when he was a baby.

I had already visited my grandparents before and I could say that we had a regular relationship with Lucas. He wasn't exactly a social kid, in fact he spent most of his time in his room, watching TV, playing video games or drawing, something he was very good at, actually I had seen a couple of his drawings and I was surprised how well he that he had left

Still, I had no idea how good Lucas was at drawing, until one day I got a strange surprise when we were both home alone. Since I had nothing to do, I went up to Lucas's room to ask him out for a while. I found him very busy sitting in front of his desk, with a pile of sheets of paper scattered everywhere, various colored pencils and pens. There was also a blue notebook next to him. I asked him if he wanted to go out and play for a while and he declined, arguing that he was too busy, from what I could see, scribbling the future drawing of him.

I sat next to him and wanted to know what he was drawing.

“It's a secret. I can't tell you what it is until it's finished,” he said, not looking up from the sheet of paper he was drawing on.

I shrugged my shoulders and took the blue notebook that was next to him, when I opened it I found some drawings worthy of an art genius, however, my heart began to beat faster when after a couple of pages I found a very peculiar one. It was a boy, like Lucas, but I didn't understand what was happening so I asked him:

"Who is this boy, Lucas?"

The boy looked up slightly to look at the drawing and answered:

"Do not you recognize me? It's me,” he said cheerfully.

Yes, it was him, I don't know why I asked. The boy in the drawing had reddish-brown hair, freckles on his face, blue eyes, and pale skin. He was also skinny. On top of that, the boy in the drawing was tied up. He was standing and facing him, wearing sports shorts, a blue t-shirt and white socks, you could see that his hands were tied behind his back.

"Why are you tied up in the drawing?"

"I don't know, it's fun I guess"

"Has someone tied you up?"

Lucas shook his head.

"So have you seen someone tied up like that?" I asked, fearing that my little cousin was visiting Internet pages not suitable for minors.

"No. I'm just imagining it, it's all in my head” he said.

I couldn't believe what he was telling me. It couldn't be true, but Lucas was a child who never lied, I could perceive the truth in his tone of voice. But how is it possible that he has drawn himself bound and gagged with such precision? The level of detail and realism of that drawing was terrifying. Tight rope bands could be seen around the boy's torso, sticking his arms to his torso, plus there were more rope bands around his thighs, above and below his knees, on his calves and obviously on his ankles. The boy was gagged with a piece of duct tape, even the outline of his lips was visible. The drawing was a work of art, with shadows and lines that gave the scene a lot of realism.

Almost hypnotized, I kept looking at more drawings, they all showed Lucas bound and gagged in different places, in a basement, in his room, and even in a classroom. His mouth was covered with various gags, such as bandanas, socks, even some kind of bright red ball with what appeared to be leather straps on the sides, but mostly he was gagged with silver duct tape. Despite everything, the boy's expression in the cartoons was beaming, almost smiling under his gag, as if being bound and gagged was the most fun in the world.

Another drawing caught my attention, where there were three little boys like Lucas, happily bound and gagged. One of them, who was wearing glasses, had his mouth taped up, the other boy had one of those rubber balls in his mouth, and the last one had a handkerchief with a knot between his teeth. All three radiated happiness. Lucas was next to them, but he wasn't tied up and he looked sad.

"Why are you sad in this drawing?"

"Because my friends are tied up and I'm not," he said.

Does being tied up make you happy?

"Yes"

"Why?"

"I don't know, it's fun fighting against the ropes, trying to talk with something in your mouth"

“But you have never been tied up. You don't know if you're going to like it or not," I said.

"Yes, I will like it. It's great "

"Well, tell me, who are those boys? Do they also like to be tied up like you?

“Yes, but they haven't been tied up either. I would like to be tied up with them” Lucas said and sighed.

“What are those boys called?”

"The one with glasses is called Alex, the other is Daniel and this is Andy"

I nodded and continued to see more drawings, all showing my cousin very well bound and gagged. Finally I came across one, whose difference was the position in which he was tied, since his wrists were secured with a perfectly knotted rope band, his elbows were very close together as were his knees, ankles and calves. Aside from the rope bands that secured his arms to his torso, there was some kind of harness, which connected to a piece of rope that linked his ankles almost to touch his buttocks. It was a position that at first glance seemed very uncomfortable, even for a kid of that age.

The drawing showed Lucas lying face down on his bed, he was gagged with a red ball and the straps fastened behind his neck. He was blindfolded with a white handkerchief, even so I could recognize him by his favorite spiderman pajamas. At that point I was extremely excited and I didn't know why. My heart seemed like it wanted to get out of my chest. That somehow attracted me and there came a time when I stopped considering my cousin's fondness for being tied up as strange. By God, I even came to want to experience it myself.

When I was about to give up on that silly idea, Lucas finished his drawing and showed it to me. It showed a boy with glasses like mine, he was thin and had black hair. The guy in the cartoon was even wearing the same outfit I was wearing that day: a green sweatshirt, khaki pants, and loafers. The hallmark of Lucas, the boy who looked like me was bound and gagged, sitting calmly on a sofa while rope bands encircled his body, from ankles to wrists behind his back, held tightly by a rope band. white. He was gagged with several strips of silver duct tape that were clearly glued over his lips, for a smile peeked out from under the smooth, sticky, shiny material.

"That's you," Lucas said.

OMG!!how did I not notice? It was obvious. Realizing it was strange, seeing myself in that vulnerable situation made something move in my stomach, a kind of tingling that ran through my body.

“And this is me,” Lucas said later. Of course, my attention immediately went to my bound and gagged portrait, which I didn't realize was that in the same drawing there was a little boy just as tied up as me on another sofa next to where I was sitting. That laughing child overflowed with joy in that perfectly done drawing. The detail of the ropes that tightened his clothing and held his limbs tightly together was sublime. The shadows and colors gave the drawing volume and realism, almost like looking at a photograph. Lucas was smiling under his taped mouth in the drawing. I did not know to say. Lucas gave me the drawing and I kept it as something very precious. For many nights those drawings occupied my mind, I couldn't get the image of my bound and gagged cousin out of my head, even more so my own portrait as an 18-year-old boy in trouble.

There came a time when I confessed about the drawings to my best friend, who for me good or bad luck, had experience tying people up thanks to his childhood games with his brothers and cousins. It was then that he proposed to make Lucas's fantasy come true, since we both agreed that this would make the kid happy, no matter how strange it seemed.

"And what about you?" Alejandro asked me.

"Me?"

“Yes, you said that your cousin also drew you tied up next to him. And from what you told me, he would like to be accompanied, and well, we can't tie up his little friends, hahaha, at least not now. Therefore… "

"Do you want to tie me up and gag me along with Lucas?" I asked him.

"Only if you want to" Alejandro shrugged.

With my heart beating a thousand times, I accepted my friend's proposal.

So that same afternoon, where fortunately there was no one at home, except for Lucas, Alejandro and I headed there after a little walk. My friend had everything he needed for our tying-up session in his backpack, including several rolls of rope, a roll of duct tape fresh from the local hardware store, and a couple of colored bandanas. I felt extremely nervous, almost as nervous as when I had to take the entrance exam for the university. My hands were sweating and my heart was pounding. Part of me was eager to experience what my little cousin has fantasized about for years. The other part of me was afraid, I didn't know exactly what but I was afraid. In any case, I trusted Alejandro and knew that everything was under control with him.

When we arrived I asked Lucas to come down from his room. When he did, he greeted Alejandro and we explained that he was going to tie us both up to make his drawing come true. It was a warm afternoon, so the boy was wearing shiny Nike blue shorts, a black shirt, and gray socks, and he looked disheveled. His reaction was worthy of a photograph, his eyes sparkled and his smile radiated joy. But first I had to take a shower and so as not to clash, I put on the same clothes as the me in my drawing, that is, the green sweatshirt, the khaki pants, but this time without the loafers, only with my white ankle socks.

"Hurry up, cousin, I want to start" Lucas said when he saw me arrive.

Alejandro had arranged the coils of rope neatly on a small table for easy access. Deciding that Lucas would go first, my friend proceeded to his work, and Lucas did his thing, putting his arms behind his back.

"Be careful, Ale, not so tight" I said with a small voice. Hell, he was shaking with excitement.

"Easy, bro. I'm the expert here, chill out" Alejandro answered as he slowly wrapped the long piece of shiny white rope around the boy's wrists until it formed a tight band that he secured with several knots.

Lucas waved his hands and smirked.

"It's tight, but it doesn't hurt. Please keep going" Lucas begged.

Alejandro continued to pin his arms to his torso with more rope, then knelt down and masterfully pinned his ankles. The final touch was one last tie around his thighs, where his shorts protected his skin.

"Let's see, sit down, champ" Alejandro said as he helped Lucas to sit on the chair. The boy was stretching and twisting, evidently enjoying it like someone enjoying a new video game.

Alejandro took the roll of silver duct tape and removed it from the packaging, then tore off a long strip that made a ripping noise. That object and that action aroused an unknown emotion in me. Until then, a roll of tape was for me like any other unimportant object, but I knew that from then on I would not see it the same way. Alejandro brought the strip of tape close to my cousin's face, who anticipated it and obediently pressed his lips together. My friend slowly glued the piece of that shiny and fibrous material, you could tell by the small vertical lines that were seen, typical of duct tape. A second piece of tape finished gagging Lucas, now only a wide silver band was visible where his mouth had been before, the shape of his lips was very visible, which meant that the boy was perfectly silenced, at least until the glue will weaken.

"All right, Lucas. Are you comfortable?" Alejandro asked.

"Mmmfgmumh" Lucas nodded as he moved his lips.

"Are you sure?" I asked for. Lucas nodded again.

"Okay, ready bro?"

I could only nod in response. And after ten minutes I found myself just as bound and gagged as my little cousin, who was basking in his seat. Throughout the process I felt extremely excited, I never thought that I would like it so much. I was willing to repeat it one more time. The feeling of the ropes tightening around my wrists and ankles was just relaxing. Somehow the helplessness of not being able to speak because of those sticky pieces of tape on my mouth was heaven, and the inability of not being able to use my arms to remove the gag or use my legs to get out and ask my neighbors for help was a very relaxing madness. Alejandro of course was a little stricter with me, or at least that's how I perceived it, since my wrists crossed behind my back were strongly held by several turns of rope.

Once the work was done, Alejandro sat down to watch us, but suddenly Lucas began to moan trying to get my friend's attention. Alejandro noticed and noticed that Lucas was pointing out the colored handkerchiefs with his gaze.

"Do you want to have a blindfold"?

"Mmmmmmmg!!!" The boy nodded happily. So Alejandro took the handkerchief from the table, a red one, and covered Lucas's eyes, tying it behind his head. The boy sighed, indicating that he was relaxed.

"And you bro?"

I denied, I wanted to carefully observe my cousin to enjoy his fantasy. What I did do was ask Alejandro, moaning, to take a picture of us with his cell phone. Jumping like this, I sat in the chair where Lucas was. He sensed my presence and rested his head on my shoulder. Alejandro took the picture and it was exciting…

At some point my friend the muscular one approached my cousin's feet and started to tickle him. I knew that Lucas was extremely sensitive in that part of his body, so the laughter stifled by the gag did not wait, although Alejandro knew when he had to stop.

"Wow, that was better than I expected" Lucas exclaimed, half an hour later as he got rid of the ropes. I was the first to be untied and I felt a bit disappointed, I wanted to take advantage of that feeling more.

"Can we do it another day?" Lucas asked.

"Whenever you want, champ" Alejandro said and winked at me.

Without a doubt, we repeated it many times, taking each drawing that Lucas made as a reference.
Last edited by BoudBoy22 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
bosoj_o
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bosoj_o »

Nice story.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Love it [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention]!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I'll give Lucas credit for his drawing in details of himself being tied up and everyone else. Glad he got to experience it for real and loved every second of it. Nice work again, [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

fratboydanny wrote: 1 year ago Love it @BoudBoy22!
I'm glad You liked it!!
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago I'll give Lucas credit for his drawing in details of himself being tied up and everyone else. Glad he got to experience it for real and loved every second of it. Nice work again, @BoudBoy22 :D
Thank You, buddy
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Very cute story
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi, [mention]boundboy22[/mention]
This is pretty well written but there are one or two give-aways:
The change of gender towards the beginning
The change of name Alexander to Alejandro
One very un-English expression later.
Is this an original work? Sorry to ask but we have had a few examples of plagiarism.
If it is original and I am simply a suspicious spoilsport, please carry on with the entertainment.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Xtc wrote: 1 year ago Hi, @boundboy22
This is pretty well written but there are one or two give-aways:
The change of gender towards the beginning
The change of name Alexander to Alejandro
One very un-English expression later.
Is this an original work? Sorry to ask but we have had a few examples of plagiarism.
If it is original and I am simply a suspicious spoilsport, please carry on with the entertainment.

Hi, friend. Thank you very much for reading my story. First, English is not my native language so it is normal that there are mistakes in my stories. Second, the story is partially based on one I read on an old website, maybe you read it and that's why you find similarities
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

That was a very enjoyable story...well written, and with an interesting premise. I hope that you'll continue with more such stories! Best Regards....Ebascoray
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Ebascoray wrote: 1 year ago That was a very enjoyable story...well written, and with an interesting premise. I hope that you'll continue with more such stories! Best Regards....Ebascoray
[mention]Ebascoray[/mention] thanks, buddy. I really appreciate your opinion. And I'm glad you enjoyed my story.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story!
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Good one!
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

fantastic story!!!
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

alkaid_ wrote: 1 year ago fantastic story!!!
Thanks, buddy!!
Gag001
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gag001 »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic