The Helpful Helpless Housekeeper and the Cute Little Burglar part 3 (F/F) updated

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 236

The Helpful Helpless Housekeeper and the Cute Little Burglar part 3 (F/F) updated

Post by Deleted User 236 »

Two's Company. PART 1

This story takes place several months after the second instalment.

http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=210

Once again I had given up my several cleaning Jobs after the "stress" of the robbery and had moved to a new town, building up a portfolio of domestic enslavement roles. It was June which gave me the opportunity to dress highly inappropriately as much to wind up the snooty women I worked for as for my comfort. So today I was wearing a pair of shorts far too short and far too tight for a,woman on my age together with a sleeveless vest top. To add to the comfort and shock value I had dispensed with my bra. I was as always barefoot, and working up a light grime on my soles from my chores and labours.

For Amy, my cute little burglar, it was that wonderful time of the university year when exams are over but results not out so the more academic students meet their professors to discuss their research proposals and most normal human beings get drunk and have sex. Or for Any she pursued her secondary income strain, and tell her friends she was off to visit an old friend who lived by the sea. Not entirely untrue.

I had left the patio doors op-ed and it must have been through here my attacker entered. Somewhat inappropriate for such weather, in black leggings long sleeve top and felt boots she stood behind me saying "Don't move and put your hands behind your back."

"How can I put my hands behind my back of I don't move?"

"Listen Petra, any more wise cracks and I'll tie you up with itching powder in your knickers."

"Lucky I'm not wearing any."

"Oh. PETRA."

"Only joking."

"You deserve to be gagged with a lemon for planting that thought in my mind. But seriously, hands behind your back." She took a pre cut piece of rope and bound by wrists together behind me. I had the double relief that my household chores were over for the day and that thrill that I was now restrained.

"Let me show you the valuables." I said, leading Amy upstairs. First the jewellery in teenage daughters bedroom, some electronics in nerdy son's room then mum's jewellery. It was as I sat on the double bed with Amy emptying draws that we heard keys in the league co and the front door open.

"What now?" Gasped Amy. I thought quickly.

"Voice down. Go to the other room, grab that craft knife off the table." Nerdy son still did plastic models at age 19, going on 20 and had various craft accessories, including a short blades but very sharp knife.

"You want me to cut you free?"

"No dunbo. Threaten to cut me up. Hold it to my neck." Amy ran off then back with said knife.

"Heather. What are you doing up there? This place is a wholly top down here." I had given a false name to help coker my and Amy's tracks.

"Quick." I directed a shouted whisper to Any. "Put a stocking over your head." No stockings available she grabbed a pair of black tights from the floor and pulled one leg over her head.

"Heather. Get back to work." I had to stifle a laugh as I saw Amy with the remainder of one leg hanging down her neck like a pony tail and the unused leg flapping round her chest. "OH MY GOD." Shrieked Gillian Parker as she saw me kneeling on the floor with a small , nylon masked robber holding a knife to my throat. In contrast to me she was wearing a pale yellow hundreds, also sleeveless but clearly with a bra. Her long dark brown hair brushed nearly as usual hung past her shoulders,to her breasts. She was like me however barefoot and the,clear glittery polish on her toe nails matched her fingers.

"Please. Just do what she says. She's serious."

"Mum. What's going on up there?"

Oh God. Could this get any worse. Nerd boy is here too.

Last edited by Deleted User 236 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Beetle bailey13 »

:o What a tangled web we weave. When last practice to decieve
Deleted User 236

Part 3 chapter 2

I thought Amy would freeze but she rose to the moment. She touched the knife against my neck and as menacingly as she could, not very, said "Not a word. Lie face down hands behind you." Gillian seemingly hypnotized with fear did exactly what she said.

We could hear the sound of fridge door opening and general kitchen being raised by teenage boy sounds with the occasional, call of "Mum." As Amy quickly took a second length of rope and bound her new captives,wrists behind her. Next Amy stuck a pair of tights into my mouth "To keep me quiet." Then holding the knife to my throat still, why not Gillian's? She said "call him like you just want some help or something. No funny business or there's gonna be two lots,of blood on the carpet.

"Gillian whimpered more than called "Luke. Come upstairs please."

"Say it like you mean it." Snarled Amy.

"Er. Like sweetie. Can you come upstairs and help mummy." Jeez. Did people really talk like this? There was some resistance on the part of Need Boy, which resulted in Any picking Gillian up by her hair and holding the knife to her neck, at last. This,in turn led to Gillian being more insistent until Like could be heard climbing the stairs. When he came to his,mother's door he dropped the can of drink and half a loaf of sandwich he was carrying and started. He looked pretty much as,you'd guess. Spotty with glasses, paralysed with fear, wearing a "Black Death on Tour" or some other offensive rock group's black t-shirt, along with grey denim shorts reaching to mid thigh. He was, barefoot like Gillian and me.

"On the floor hands behind you or mummy gets it." He dropped like a stone, or rather like the can of coke, the puddle from which he was now lying in. Forget about blood. Getting Coke stains out of this carpet would be hard enough. Oh and that was my job.

Amy leapt into action tying his hands behind his back, then his ankles and then returning to bind my ankles, finally Gillian"s. Next she took a roll of ape from her bag and wrapped I round my head sealing the tights in my mouth. She pulled more tights, knickers and socks,out of the draws and proceeded to stuff and wrap my companions , then turning to Like began to tightly truss him up.

Starting from his ankles,she tied him about certain and below his knees, his mid calves, elbows together and his arms bound to his,body round his shoulders and chest. She then left him before going to the bathroom returning with some small make up pads. She put one over each of his eyes,then wrapped more tape round his head, holding the pads in place and bing him. She applied the same blindfold to his mum, also tying her knees,and elbows. Shenzhen went back to Luke and tied his ankles,to his shoulder ropes and wrists to knees, then in a final act of cruelty she bound his thumbs and big toes,together with string and tied thumbs to this ankles, toes to elbow,ropes.

Amy then pulled the pair of tights off her head and glared at me. Pulling me to my feet by the hair she made me hop a cross the landing , leaving Luke trusses up like an oven ready turkey and his mum sobbing behind her blindfold and gag, to another room where she told me just what she thought of tights over the head. She then set about trusting me up as tightly as Luke, including the hottie with thumbs and toes included and the tape and pads blindfold. As additional precautions,she pulled the pair of rights,she had worn over my head, both legs, and also pulled my t shirt up, baring my breasts, before binding my arms. She then wrapped more tape over the nylon hood before leaving me alone.

I thought I'd better try to escape this time as it would not look good if the householders escaped and their servant was,found trusses up in a state of utter bliss, so I began to test my bonds. One word: INESCAPABLE. My fingers were restricted more than usual by my thumbs being tied to my ankles. All my bonds seemed tighter than usual and the binding of my toes to elbows meant that my already very hogtie was even more restricted. I could not kick my knees out, I could not even wiggle my feet. My toes,and fingers could barely move. The two layers of tights,plus extra tape meant there was,no way I could try to run my blindfold or gag off and to make it worse every single movement rubbed my boobs,against the floor risking very painful, not to say embarrassing, carpet burns. I was stuck.

After several, maybe twenty minutes,of experimenting I simply lay there awaiting rescue. I heard footsteps suddenly followed by scraping of nails on my soles. Amy was giving me a serious tickling which made me squirm more, straining against the restraints,and rubbing all exposed skin on the carpet. After she finished I heard more footsteps,and the door close. For the next few hours I tried to rock from side to side to relieve the discomfort and the boredom. The initial son's, grunts and mmppphhs from a cross the landing became quiet and I realised we had all given up all hope of escape.

Eventually we were found and released by the elder daughter, Claire. Amy had gone a bit overboard. As well as exposing my top, Luke had his,shorts,pulled down to his knees,before his,thighs were tied and Gillian had been tied to a chair, hands behind her back, legs,and ankles to the front legs together with multiple binds,round her chest, tummy and thighs. Here top had been pulled down and her boobs,slipped out of her bra before being tightly bound. Both mom and,son experienced a bit of groping before Amy finally left us.

Because of three of us,being involved, the exposing handicapping the police took more interest than precocious,cases. I had to answer questions like why I thought I had been singled out to be in a different room, and the only one with a,nylon hood. I also tried to throw them off the scent. I could not make up a description of a six foot four black man but confusing the issue, I knew enough about psychology to tell how poor an eye witness account is, and tried to foggy the picture,more : her hair lightly have been brown under the tights not blonde, no didn't see her eyes. I also said she was taller than Gillian and Luke had said.

Needless to say that was a job I quit very quickly and the house did not get a revisit, copied keys and recalled security codes or not.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Forgive me for saying, maybe this chapter could’ve used a little extra proofreading.

Otherwise I really really enjoyed it. The ties were thorough and tight, extra hostages was a nice addition, and I’m always a sucker for using tights as gags and blindfolds. ;)

I hope we get to see more of this dynamic duo! :)
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

I'm loving this story, please continue.
Deleted User 236

TightsBound wrote: 6 years ago Forgive me for saying, maybe this chapter could’ve used a little extra proofreading.

Otherwise I really really enjoyed it. The ties were thorough and tight, extra hostages was a nice addition, and I’m always a sucker for using tights as gags and blindfolds. ;)

I hope we get to see more of this dynamic duo! :)
I'm sorry. Rush to get it out and microphone spool chucker strikes again. Dame autocorrect.
dymoke
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dymoke »

well done girl, that was brilliant, x
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This was great! I suppose you'll have to move to another town before the police start wondering about the housekeeper who keeps getting tied up.
Deleted User 236

That's right. Another town , another tie up. Different false name. Maybe have to dye my hair blue next time.

Don't want to set a,pattern.
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Beetle bailey13 »

Looking forward to new adventures
Deleted User 236

I have a couple of ideas. Just need the time to write
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club