Helena's story MF/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Helena's story MF/f

Post by lasse672000 »

Let's face it; I'm weird. And I mean really weird. You see, I like being immobilized. I'm not sure when it started. Probably when I, as a kid, had my wrists and ankles tied together for several hours while a burglar searched through our house and I wasn't rescued for several hours.
A psychiatrist-friend of my parents', who we later consulted when I began having nightmares about it, thought the best way for me to get rid of them, was to relive what had happened.
"What?" my dad exclaimed. "Are you saying we have to tie our daughter up, just so she can get rid of a bunch of dreams?"
"Yes, I am." the psychiatrist calmly replied. "But only for a little while. She'll get bored with it eventually. You'll see."
Need I say, that that person is persona non grata in our family nowadays, and I still get night mares, whenever my parents try to get me to get back to normal again?

Mind you; they've all but given up hope by now of ever having their daughter back to 'normal', whatever that is. They've even bought some five-point harnesses for me to use. A couple of them are installed on the desk chair in my bed room and in my bed, another in a chair in front of the TV in the living room, and yet another one on a chair in the kitchen. On my bed and on the chairs in the living room and kitchen, they've also bought and installed soft wrist- and anklecuffs, just so I can feel as secure as possible. They've also installed knee- and anklecuffs on my desk-hair.
My dad has complained many times that: "that so called psychiatrist has only made things worse", but he still secures me, whenever I feel like it.

Because you see; I've gotten over the incident a long time ago, except the feeling of helplessness, which has turned into kind of an addiction. Not that I'd tell my parents that. They'd only send me to another shrink, who'd try to, and probably succeed in, 'curing' me of it. And let's face it; there are worse ones out there. Right?

Anyway; here's a peak at my weekdays:
I slowly wake up as my mother release me from my bed. I go to the bathroom and get dressed. When I come to the breakfast table, my dad secures me in the chair with the harness and cuffs, after which he has to feed me my breakfast. Then, I'm off to school.
I return home, mostly a nervous wreck from not having been harnessed at all for such a long time, change clothes to a leotard and pantyhose, which is my home-outfit 7 days a week, and hurry to my desk and strap myself in.
When I'm done, I release myself, and either go to the kitchen, where one of my parents strap me into a chair, and feed me my dinner. Or I go to the living room, where I'm strapped in and watch some T.V before dinner.
Then I spend the rest of the night strapped to the chair more or less the whole time until I go to bed.
The week-ends are spent much the same way, except I spend more time strapped into various chairs, as I of course don't have to go to school.

However, and this actually surprised me a great deal, the other day, dad came home carrying a box.
"Now, Helena," (That's my name, by the way. Sorry for not having told you that earlier), he said as he slowly opened the box, "I know how much you love being cuffed all the time, and I don't give a rat's arse to what that shrink said. My guess is that you've been cured of your nightmares for a long time, and now you just love the feeling of not being able to move." He gave me a piercing look. "Am I right?"
He must have seen something in my eyes, because he made a dismissive gesture with his hand and continued: "Never mind. I can tell by the look in your eyes I'm right. So here's what your mother and I have planned: we're not going to do anything, except maintaining things as they are. With one exception: I bought these," he put his hand inside the box, and took out a pair of wrist cuffs, so you can have your wrists cuffed under your coat or snow suit, whenever you want."
I could feel my eyes filling up with tears.
"Thank you, dad!" I sobbed.
"One other thing: we're not going to hide your harnesses and cuffs from now on when we have guests. Instead we're going to treat you as we've always done; we will cuff you and put you in a harness, when you sit down at a table, or in front of the T.V; the whole nine yards. O.K?"
"Thank you, dad." I said once again, and gave him a big hug.
"You want to try wearing these," he pointed towards the cuffs, "for a while so you get used to wearing them?"
"Yes, please!"
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Interessting Scenario :)
Ranlar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ranlar »

More please lol.
Masterthomas