Robbery FF/FM

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
captainrex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Robbery FF/FM

Post by captainrex »

Here it is, so I was with my girlfriend and we were working together at this store, it was just us. One day these two other women came in, a blonde and redhead dressed all in black. My girlfriend who's wearing a white blouse and black skirt asks if she can help them. Both women point guns at us and tell us to put our hands behind our back They tie both our hands with rope and then tie our arms with rope as well, then they sat us down and wrapped duct tape around us, pinning us together. Next they tied our legs, above and below the knee and at the ankles with duct tape. Then they shoved rags into our mouths and taped over them with three pieces of duct tape each. We couldn't move or talk just wiggle a bit and mmph. The robbers spent the next twenty minutes emptying the store and then left us there, they changed the open sign to closed, one of them even said "have fun don't go anywhere." We struggled and mmphed for over three hours but couldn't budge the ropes were too tight and gags kept us from talking.
Finally my girlfriends sister came by, she screamed when she saw us. "Oh my god what happened here, who did this to you, how long have you been tied up." Us: MMMPH MMPH MMMMMM she tore the tape off my girlfriends face and she spat out the rag, she then began cutting us apart but she worked on getting my girlfriend free of her ropes first while I continued to struggle and mmph on the floor. She didn't even take off my gag until finally my girlfriend was free and they both untied me finally. I'm mad at my girlfriends sister for not untying me first, what do you think should she have untied me sooner?
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Maybe she was enjoying the view. You probably would have did that to one of them if you found them like that and would take your time too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic