Family game night (FM/fmm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Hello everyone 😊. Here is a new story from kyle. This time with the whole family. Have fun 😊:

Hey, Kyle here again. This story happened the day after Jean's birthday. My dad picked me up from Jean at 1 pm. We drove home. I told him about Jean's birthday and how great it was. He was happy for me that we had a lot of fun. When we got home, I put my bag under my bed and unpacked my backpack. I took off my clothes, put on my swimming trunks, and went to the backyard. My parents were lying on 2 lounge chairs and my siblings were already in the pool. We had a pool in the backyard and I immediately jumped in. It was 6 yards long, 3 yards wide, and 1.50 yards deep. Many in the neighborhood had one, similar to ours.

"Hey kids, tell me, what do you think about a family game night today?" My father asked us smiling.

"Sure, why not." My brother replied.

"I'm in too." Replied my sister as well.

"Absolutely. It'll be fun." I replied with a grin.

"Very good. Then let's have dinner at 5 o'clock tonight and we'll have more time to play." Suggested my mother.

"Yeah, sounds good." all three of us replied at the same time.

We stayed outside for quite a while, enjoying the weather. My mother went into the house at 4:00 to prepare dinner. We went in half an hour later and got ready. At 5 o'clock we had dinner together. We had fried noodles. We ate and talked about the games we were going to play. After we finished, we put the dishes in the dishwasher and got games. It was 5:30 pm and we started with Uno. Then we played Twister, where everyone was the game master once and spun the disc. Then we played Monopoly. We talked about different topics during the game and also about Jean's birthday. It was already 7:30 pm.

"Haha, Jean had a lot of fun with you." Laughed Emily.

"Yes, she did. I didn't have to think about escaping for a second." I grinned at her.

"It's not like you ever did when we tied you up." Emily grinned at me.

"Yeah, but that's only because you guys always made it impossible for me," I countered her.

"Yeah yeah, excuses upon excuses, haha." Laughed Steve.

"The way you guys tied me up, you never would have gotten out. And especially you wouldn't have gotten out on my birthday when I tied you up." I grinned triumphantly.

"Yeah, but that's because we didn't want to and we gave it to you." Boasted Emily.

"Anyone can say that." I retorted to her slightly grinning.

While Steve, Emily and I debated who was more likely to escape, my parents looked at each other and whispered something we didn't understand. Then they both got up and disappeared up the stairs. We ignored it and continued to discuss. After a few minutes, they came back down and put something on the table. We immediately stopped talking and looked at them. It was my TuG bag.

"Talking won't get you anywhere. Action must follow." Grinned my father.

"Yeah, now we'll see which one of you is the better escape artist." Grinned my mom.

"Here are the rules: We'll tie each of you up in such a way that escape is possible. Then you will have 2 hours to escape. While tied up, you will be blindfolded and gagged so you can't see yourselves being tied up, or find the knots, or communicate. And to make it a bit more interesting and difficult, you are not allowed to remove the sleeping masks and the gag until you have freed yourself from all the ropes. Whoever escapes first from the ropes, took off the blindfold and the gag wins. He/she gets to tease the others for the rest of the time as a reward. What do you three think about it?" My father wanted to know.

We looked at each other and started grinning.

"Sure." We said at the same time.

"Perfect. Then this will be the last game of the night. I can't wait to see who wins, if anyone wins at all, haha." Laughed my mom.

We got up and stood in the middle of the room. My dad got out of my bag the two sleep masks, the two ball gags, and all the ropes that were in there. put everything on the floor. My mother had her sleep mask and their ballgag in her hand. Steve and I took a ball gag from the floor gagged ourselves. Then we also took the sleep masks and put them over our eyes. It was a strange feeling standing in the room blindly. My father led me to the couch and I sat down.

"Good, all the preparations are made. Then we'll start with Steve and Emily. By the way, when you're tied up, don't search for the knots yet until we give the signal to go. Do you understand?" Asked my mother.

"MMEEFFPH." We answered, me still nodding my head.

"Then let's begin." Said my mom with a grin.

I waited on the couch for my turn. I only heard every once in a while when ropes were being strung or something. I couldn't tell how long it took to tie them up, because I was bad at estimating time when I didn't see a clock. At some point, I noticed my dad helping me up and directing me back to the room.

"Now it's your turn, Kyle." Said my dad to me.

I nodded in agreement. My dad guided my hands back and intertwined them. He wrapped the ribbon around my hands, first horizontally, then vertically, and so on. He knotted the end at the bottom of my hands.

"Good, the knot is already in range." I thought to myself.

I wanted to win so I could tease my siblings. Then I noticed my dad tying a new rope around my shoulder and then all the way down to my hands. He tied the knot in the back, near my hands. Then he brought my legs together and tied a rope around my ankles. He didn't wind it up between my legs like he usually did but just tied it normally. He did the same above and below my knees. Then he grabbed me and laid me on the floor. He angled my legs, wrapped another rope around my ankles, tied it tightly, and then tied it horizontally around my hands. He also placed the knot below my hands. I was now tied in a hogtie.

"All right, you three. You are all tied up the same way, so no one has an advantage or disadvantage. We will keep you posted on how much time you have left. Your two hours start... NOW." Said, my father.

Judging by his tone, he must have been having fun. I immediately started looking for the knot for the rope on my hands that held the hogtie in place. I had to search a bit, but eventually, I found it. The knot for my hands had to be under the rope that kept me in a hogtie because I absolutely couldn’t find it. So either way, I had to undo the hogtie first. I tried to untie the knot, but it wasn't that easy. My father tried his hardest. I tried to untie the knot with my fingernails. It took a while, but I noticed how it was getting looser and looser. After some time, which seemed quite long, I finally managed to untie the knot. I kept pushing the rope with my fingers in the direction it was coming loose. It felt like the hogtie was getting looser and looser. Eventually, the rope was unwound from my hands, loosening the hogtie.

"NICE! Step number one is done." I rejoiced inwardly.

My parents made no sound, nor did they make any effort to reveal who was making progress here. Then I set about tying the knot of the rope that was tied around my hands. It was more or less in the middle, so it was a little harder to reach. I tried again with my fingernails. I managed to loosen it a bit when suddenly I heard my mother.

"20 minutes are up." She said to us.

"Good, still plenty of time and I've made good progress. But I'd like to know how far along Steve and Emily are?" I thought to myself.

I kept trying on the knot. It wasn't easy, but I kept making progress. Finally, I managed to untie the knot. I loosened the rope enough to pull my hands out, which I was able to do. So my hands were free again. Next, I set to work on the rope around my torso. I remembered that my father had put the knot about my left arm. It didn't take me long to find it and work it. This knot was relatively quick to untie and after a short time, the rope landed on the ground softly. I stood up briefly and scrambled out of the rope so it wouldn't bother me any further. Then I set to work on my legs. First above the knees. I felt the knot at the bottom. I untied it fairly quickly and untied the rope. Next was the rope below the knees. Again, I felt the knot on the underside. This too could be untied relatively quickly. Then there was the remaining rope from the hogtie around my ankles and the other rope, that was around my ankles. The knot was in the back of my verses as I thought, but the knot was tied very tight and it took me some time to untie it but I finally made it.

"I'm sure Dad did that on purpose to make it more exciting." I speculated, at least.

The knot for the last rope was at the front. I handled the knot and after a short time it was also open. I untied the rope and stood up.Finally, I took the ball gag out of my mouth and the sleep mask off. My eyes had to get used to the brightness of the lamps for a short time.

"STOP. It took 58 minutes and 34 seconds, but it's over. The winner is... KYLE!" cheered my mom.

"YES, I DID IT, HAHA!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down with joy.

I looked over at Steve and Emily, who were both to my right. Steve made it to his ankles. So just a little longer and he would have had me. Emily, however, was still lying on the floor and was busy with the rope that was tied around her torso.

"It was really close between Steve and you, Kyle." Grinned my father.

"Oh yeah, you're right. It was very close. Only Emily was far behind, haha." I laughed.

"MMMMPPPPHHH." Protested Emily into her gag.

"Then we'll tie them both up again like before and you can relax for a minute. When we're done, time runs out again and you get to tease them both. Those are the rules of the game." Said my dad to me and grinned.

"Sounds very good." I grinned back, slightly amused.

I sat down on the sofa and watched as my parents tied my siblings back up the way we started the game, with a hogtie. Then we switched positions.

"All right, Kyle. From now on, your time continues." Said my mother to me.

I nodded in amusement. I took off their socks and started tickling the soles of their feet.

"MMAMAMHAHAMHAHHMAMPPHH MMAMHAMHAMHAHMAHMHAMHPPH MAMMAHAHMAHMHMAHPHHH." Laughed both into their gags.

They wiggled their feet back and forth a lot, so it was hard to tickle the soles of their feet. I turned to my parents.

"Can I do something about the restraints?" I asked them.

"Sure, you won after all." Replied my father.

I just grinned and stood up. I went to my bag and pulled out 2 small zip ties. I went back and tied her toes together. This stopped the wriggling for the most part. I tickled them and tickled them. They kept fidgeting back and forth. At some point, my parents turned on the TV and watched TV. I would stop every once in a while to let them calm down, but then quickly start up again. Now and then I would poke them in the side because they didn't like it any more than I did. I did this until I lost the desire to tickle. I tickled them for around 30 minutes. I thought about how else I could tease them until an idea came to me.

"Thanks, Lucy." I thought to myself and stood up.

I went to my TuG-bag with a grin. I got a roll of tape and picked and went back to them. I picked up their socks and walked over to their heads. I placed the socks under their noses and quickly taped them shut so they would stay firmly in place.

"MMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH." Both screamed into their gags.

"Love from Lucy." I just said to them with a grin.

At the beginning I tickled theri feets. I had to grin the whole time. I really savored my victory. After about 10 minutes I left them alone and sat down with my parents on the sofa I often looked over to them, as they tried to take off the socks with their head, but they didn't succeed. It was funny to watch them lying there tied up and smelling their socks. My parents and me just kept watching TV. Of course, I looked over at them from time to time, but other than that, I didn't pay any attention to them. After a short while, Steve let it go and just lay there quietly. Only Emily kept going, trying to get the socks off somehow. She didn't succeed though, much to my amusement. Then I heard the alarm clock.

Biiiiip, biiiiip, biiiiip. Biiiiip, biiiiip, biiiiip.

"Time's up. Time to release them." Said, my mother.

"Too bad, haha." I laughed.

My parents got up and went to my siblings. My dad released my brother and my mom released my sister. Me, as the winner, got to watch nicely. First, they untied the hogtie. Then they both untied the legs first. First the ankles, then the rope under their knees, and then the other above them. They both helped them up and untied the rope around their torsos. Finally, their hands were freed. Steve and Emily then quickly removed the socks, gag, and sleep mask.

"Whew, that sock thing was bad, Kyle." Said my brother to me.

"You should wash them more often then, haha." I laughed again.

"Yeah yeah, very funny. How did you come up with that idea anyway? Did Lucy show you that?" asked Steve to me.

"She did it with Andrew and me last weekend when she tied us up after we lost the game. So I thought it would be a good idea to tease you guys with it." I grinned at the two of them.

"Yeah, not bad. But now you've given us a new way to tease you when you're tied up again." Emily grinned at me.

"Yeah, I was aware of that, but it was still worth it." I grinned back.

"Congratulations on the win anyway." Congratulated my brother.

"Yeah, congratulations. Now we know we always have to tie you up good so you don't take off, haha." Laughed my sister.

"Thank you very much. I can't wait." I grinned at her.

We packed everything back into the bag and I took it upstairs. It was already 10 pm and I changed my clothes. I brushed my teeth and watched TV in my room. Around 10:30 p.m. I turned off the TV.

"I knew I could do it." I thought happily to myself.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep happily.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hehe! So Kyle is the master escape artist of the family. Too bad he can't escape when it comes to Jean or Lucy tying him up. But I think he got looser knots there. But a nice family game night for sure and probably should do it more often. It builds great relationships there. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago Hehe! So Kyle is the master escape artist of the family. Too bad he can't escape when it comes to Jean or Lucy tying him up. But I think he got looser knots there. But a nice family game night for sure and probably should do it more often. It builds great relationships there. :D
Haha, I'd say he's found his calling :D. They were all specifically not tied up enough to have a chance. That wouldn't allow Jean or Lucy or all the others otherwise to free himself :D Yeah let's see if there's another game night like that :D
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice story. Seems like his siblings are even mpre careful to make escape for him impossible in the future. :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Nice story. Seems like his siblings are even mpre careful to make escape for him impossible in the future. :lol:
Yes, I think so too. He hasn't had it easy so far and I think he'll have it even harder now, if that's even possible :lol:
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

Again a wonderful new story from Kyle and his family ! It's obvious that Emily and Steve will be more careful with the ropes in the future to make it impossible for Kyle to escape ;) And maybe there will be some more games like that in the next time ;)
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

GermanTUGFriend wrote: 2 years ago Again a wonderful new story from Kyle and his family ! It's obvious that Emily and Steve will be more careful with the ropes in the future to make it impossible for Kyle to escape ;) And maybe there will be some more games like that in the next time ;)
Thank you :). Yes maybe there will be more of these games in the future ;).
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

So let's stay stuned for this, too ;)
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
dupattaguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dupattaguy »

Interesting story!
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

dupattaguy wrote: 1 year ago Interesting story!
Thank you very much :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic