Soccer Punishment (MMMM/MMMM, MMM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Soccer Punishment (MMMM/MMMM, MMM/M)

Post by N9292 »

Simon got defence. He and his team tried everything to prevent the opposing soccer team from winning but Alex, the other team captain, headed goalwards and – the ball was in! Simons team lost 3 to 4...

When they were walking to the locker room they felt deeply disappointed. Alex headed towards Simon, slapped him on his back and gleefully said: „well played ..but.. not good enough, haha!“ Then he went back to his mates.

Simon knew that his team would not only have to deal with their loss but they would also have to undergo their punishment. Simon hoped that the other team might have forgotten about it while celebrating their victory… He still thought about that when he was sitting in the locker room as suddenly Alex and his mates came in… The last of them locked the door and put the key into his boxer shorts - „so nobody of you tries to escape!“ he said sneaky.

Simon knew what was coming… When he and his team arrived at the football ground earlier today, they where certain of victory. That’s why they agreed when Alex and a few of his mates came over and made a weird offer. They said they wanted to make the game more exciting – by giving punishment to the loosing team.

When Simon asked what they thought about, Alex told him that the losing team should honor the great performance of their opponents and be punished for their weak dedication. „The losing team will have to sniff the winners sweaty feet and shoes – I think that’s the perfect way of showing respect to their performance“. Because Simon and his team were certain to win, they agreed…

Now they regretted their pride…

Each player of the opposing team headed towards one of Simons mates who were sitting on the benches in the locker room. Alex commanded them to get down on the floor and on their knees. Simon didn’t know Alex could be that dominant. But although he had blue eyes, a winning smile and blond hair, the masculine athletic team captain now seemed very authoritative and all boys in Simons team did what they where told.

Only Simon stood there, refusing to get down on his knees. He also didn’t yet have an opponent he could kneel in front of. When Alex recognized him standing there he asked „what about you Simon – don’t you want to be a good example to your team?“. Simon refused „Come on Alex, that’s nonsense! Let’s just forget about it.“

Alex came over and stood next to Simon. Simon wasn’t small, he was just a bit smaller than Alex. Yet the green-eyed boy with medium-length blond hair had great respect for Alex when he stood that close to him… Before he could do anything to escape the situation, Alex roughly grabbed his shoulders and pushed him down with much power. The boy fell on his knees and Alex bawled „that’s how you do it!“. He than sat on the bench beside Simon like his teammates were already sitting each next to their opponents.

Then Alex commanded his team to take of their soccer shoes and press their sweaty feet into the faces of the opposing players. Simon’s team reluctantly let Alex’ boys press their sweaty white Nike soccer socks into their faces. They didn’t really have another option since the door was locked and if one of them would try to escape, perhaps they would do something even worse to him…

Alex slowly put off his shoes. He tackled Simons hair with one hand and pressed his smelly warm soccer shoes into his face with the other hand. The boy groaned and tried to escape but Alex held him tight so he couldn’t and had to sniff the intense smell of Alex’ shoes… It felt so humiliating, being forced to sniff the opposing team captains shoes…

After some minutes passed Alex loosened his grip, removed the shoe from Simons face and let him breath a bit of fresh air before commanding him to lay down on the floor. Simon didn’t whereupon Alex forcibly pushed him down on the floor and fixed his head with his smelly feet. Simon groaned loudly and tried to shout but Alex’ feet tightly covered his nose and mouth.

Alex seemed to enjoy what's going on. He looked up to his team-mates and said „let’s take this a bit further - shove your feet into their mouths so they can't only smell but also taste the victory!“ The boys did what their captain told them and forcefully shoved their feet & socks into the mouths of their victims..

Alex’ socks and his feet had an even more intense smell than his shoes. He had strong, muscular legs and Simon could even see a bit inside his white shorts… Suddenly Simon felt something was going on in his red soccer shorts – no! that’s not possible – he didn’t want it to be true but he could feel his dick was getting hard while he sniffed Alex’ feet… He tried to hide it but lying on the floor in his thin soccer shorts that was easier said than done...

Simon didn’t understand – why would he get a boner while sniffing a boys socks & feet? He didn’t like that - did he? The warm soles of Alex feet felt good on his face but it also was so humiliating ...disgusting… The smell was terrible but there was something about it that made him horny… He was totally confused…

While Simon was thinking about all that, suddenly he felt how Alex foot strongly pushed against his mouth. He didn’t want to open his mouth but Alex held his nose so Simon couldn’t breath anymore.. He struggled and tried to escape Alex’ hand but he couldn’t and after 2 minutes of fighting he finally had to open his mouth to breathe. In this moment, Alex’ roughly shoved his foot into his mouth.

It was a salty, disgusting and strange taste but Simon could felt his dick become rock-hard immediately… He was lying there, forced to sniff and taste the socks and feet of his greatest rival and - for some unexplainable reason - he had a huge boner…

Another 10 minutes torment passed when Alex gave a sign to his team-mates and they released Simon’s team and let them leave the locker room. Simon was still lying on the floor, eyes closed - trying to think on something that would turn him off, with Alex’ feet filling his mouth and covering his nose. He opened his eyes when Alex suddenly pulled his foot out of his mouth..

When he looked up, he saw that his entire team had left and he was surrounded by Alex’ team-mates. Two of Alex’ boys came over. One of them helped Simon to stand up. He thought it was all over but then he could see the leer in Alex’ eyes as the boy grabbed his arms and held them behind his back… Another boy revealed some duct tape and they tied his hands behind his back so he couldn’t move or fight back anymore.

Alex asked „did you really think you - as their team captain - would get away so easily? You will get an extra punishment because you lead those losers and deserve some extra inducement… Maybe then you’ll play better next time!“. Alex put off his smelly, spit-soaked soccer socks, forcibly opened Simons mouth with his fingers and rudely shoved one of his stinky socks inside.

Then he grabbed the duct-tape and gagged Simon's mouth tight. When he was finished, he took off one of Simons black soccer shoes, shoved his second soccer sock into it and pressed it tight against Simon's face. He secured it with some more duct tape, pushed Simon to the ground and said „I bet next time you will try harder to win!“. Then he and his mates left the locker room laughing.

Simon was left lying on the ground, duct-taped, with a sweaty soccer sock of his rival in his mouth, not able to move while being forced to sniff the intense mixed smell of Alex’ sweaty soccer socks and his own smelly soccer shoes… Worst of all: his boner was still rock hard...

—Will Write a part two if anyone wants one
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Love it!
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Like the story and I hope you decide to write a part 2
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I would love for a part 2
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Brilliant story! Hope you do a part 2
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh man, Alex didn't go easy on Simon, did he? He is a great team captain, that's for sure... Would love to read chapter 2!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

Part 2 please!
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Amazing story! It makes me wish I was Simon, being forced to sniff and taste Alex' feet and socks and to sniff his soccer cleats after soccer.

When I was a teenager I used to sniff my brother's Nike Total 90 soccer cleats secretly and they always had a really funky smell. I liked it a lot! But unfortunately he stopped playing soccer when I was around 16.
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Such a hot story. I for one would love to read part two :D
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I want to be in the place of the captain of the losing team lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic