Friend or Foe? F/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Friend or Foe? F/f

Post by Druid_Princess »

I yawned as I woke up late in the night. I looked over at my clock on my nightstand and saw it was 2:30 in the morning. Great, I thought, only a few hours before I needed to get up for school. A 14 year old girl like me, I hate waking up in the mornings. After about ten minutes of trying to go back to sleep with no luck, I decided to say screw it and just get up.

I got off my bed, the carpet floor soft under my bare feet. I changed out of my pjs and into a black Tshirt with “Kiss” on it, Kiss as in the band, and grey skinny jeans. I looked into my mirror on my dresser and brushed my shoulder length brown hair, keeping it out of my green eyes. Feeling the sleepiness going away, I decide to just hang out until it’s time to go to school.
I put in my earbuds in and put on my 80s rock playlist on and head out of my bedroom. I felt the cool hardwood floor under my bare feet as I stepped into the hallway and went down stairs, keeping my eyes on my phone. While I kept my attention on my phone with my music playing, I make my way into the living room. Noticing something moving out of the corner of my eye, I looked up just in time to see a person dressed in all black coming towards me.

I let out a scream, which I myself didn’t hear due to the loud music in my ears. I was more startled than anything. The person held up their hand to my mouth, used their other hand to pull out my earbuds so I could hear them. “You stay quiet” the stranger said, noticing it was a woman’s voice. The stranger had a ski mask over her head, only two holes cut for the eyes. She had on a black hoodie and black jeans with black boots.
I simply nodded my head, and the woman guided me into the kitchen with her hand over my mouth. Using her free hand, she pulled one of the wooden chairs away from the table and had me sit down in it. She quickly pulled my hands behind my back and around the back of the chair, and my wrists were quickly tied together with rope.

The stranger came around and brought my feet together, knelt down and started tying my ankles together. “Can you leave a pair of scissors around?” I asked, and the stranger looked up and ask “why would I do that?”
“We’ll considering the fact that I’m tied to a chair” I say with a slight tug at my wrists. “I’m the only one home for the next three days, so no one will be here to untie me. Plus I got school…” the stranger chuckled and say “that’s not my problem sweetie.” She finished tying my ankles together and say “this wouldn’t happened if you stay in bed Kari.”

“What, how do you know my name?” I asked, then I start to recognize the voice, how the stranger spoke. “Mom, is that you?”
The stranger hesitated for a moment, I then said “I thought you had a business trip?” The stranger laughed, and says “I’m not your mother, what you think this is?” The stranger then took duct tape and wrapped it around my head about five times to gag me.

“Okay sweetie” the stranger pats my head “stay put now.” The stranger starts going around the house, filling up a bag of things of value. “Mmph” I mutter as I start to struggle with the ropes. I soon figured out that the back of the chair wasn’t large enough to really keep me on the chair. I twisted my hip so to place my feet to the side of the chair, and then I stand up.
When I stood up, I could lift my arms up enough to pass the back of the chair. I looked around for a moment to see what I can do next, then I hopped over to a drawer at the counter. Turning to place my back against the counter, I pulled the drawer open with my bound hands, then felt around for the pair of scissors.

That’s when the stranger walked back in, looking at me with wide eyes. “Mmmmpphh!” I yelled as the stranger made her way towards me, I tried to hop away but of course she caught me.
“Okay you” the stranger said as she picks me up and carry me to the living room. “Mmmmpphh! Mmmppph!” I yell as I struggle while I was carried, then placed on the middle of the living room floor. “This should keep you out of trouble” the stranger says as she hogtie me. “You think you’re a escape artist?” The stranger asks “then escape this.” She then starts tickling my feet causing me to burst out laughing and giggling while struggling even harder.

“Now stay put” the woman says after about a minute of tickling, stands up and starts carrying the bag out. “Good luck, escape artist” the stranger says turning to me to give me a wave, then leaves me, closing the door behind her.

After a few minutes to make sure she was gone, I start to try yelling for help through my gag and struggling hard to find an escape. And for the next few hours, neither worked. Around 5pm, the door opened and it was the police, which quickly got me untied and started questioning.

Apparently the police was called about a stranger coming into the house by a neighbor, who called them they didn’t know. They got my Mom’s number from me and called my Mom to let her know what happened, and around 8pm she came home. For the rest of the week, it was almost none stop questioning. But no one knew who the stranger was or who even called them.

A month later, Mom got a check in the mail for the insurance. Which was nice, we needed the money. One day however, I went into the basement to do some laundry when a chest caught my eye in the corner of the basement, which I never seen before. Wondering what it was, I went over and looked into the chest, and found all the things that stranger had taken.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was fun little story with a great Shyamalamamian twist! Thanks for writing!
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

bravo that was really a great story!! well done i absolutely love your stories...
Last edited by Blackfox74077 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

Excellent story. Love the foot tickling of course. And it’s interesting in really was your mum who tied you up (insurance scam) But did you really mean you were tied up from 230am till 5pm? Over 14 hours!
HogtiedSenpai
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HogtiedSenpai »

Very cool story!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Only just found this, lovely story. Love the escape attempt.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

[mention]Druid_Princess[/mention] I love the way she tickled.your feet to make sure you couldn't escape. Its a "test" I like to use all the tume.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Cinnameg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cinnameg »

I really like this story. The cute twist really made it lol.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic