Mom-mified! (fm-F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mom-mified! (fm-F)

Post by Detective-Gag »

The following story was requested from the “Story Requests For Everyone” forum:

“Hey, everyone! Welcome back to our challenge of the week!”

Iris smiled into the web camera, her brother, Duke, sitting next to her. The two siblings stared into the screen of the laptop computer, watching themselves being recorded, while monitoring their viewers.

The two of them had been doing weekly “challenges” as part of their online video streaming…basically, a series of pranks, contests, and dares that viewers suggested for their entertainment.

“Last week, you had me and my brother do the Hot Pepper Challenge,” Iris continued.

“It was AWFUL,” Duke said, scrunching up his face at the mere memory of it.

“So this week, you all voted, and it looks like you all decided to pick something a little less face-melting…the Duct Tape Challenge!”

Duke held up a large roll of blue duct tape in front of the webcam. “For this challenge, we’re going to wrap ourselves up in tape, and see if we can escape,” he announced. “The person who can do it in the least amount of time wins the challenge!”

“Kids, what’s going on up there?!”

The sound of a woman’s voice echoed up from the stairs outside the two children’s room.

“Nothing, Mom!” Iris called back, while Duke paused the recording. “Just working on the computer!”

“Oh, no…you’re not eating more of those hot peppers, are you?” said their mother, Dorothy, as they heard her coming up the stairs. A tall, middle-aged woman with dark brown hair entered the room, squinting at the laptop screen.

“What are you recording?” she asked, when she saw the reflection of herself and her children on the monitor.

“It’s the Duct Tape Challenge!” Duke answered enthusiastically, presenting the roll of tape.

Their mother blinked. “What exactly is that?” she asked uncertainly. “You’re not going to be putting that stuff on the walls, are you?”
“No, we’re going to wrap each other up & see who can escape the quickest,” Iris explained. “It’s an escape challenge; like Houdini.”

Their mother frowned. “I don’t know if I like the sounds of you two doing that sort of thing unsupervised,” she said.

“Aw, c’mon,” Duke complained. “Loads of people have done this same challenge! It’s supposed to be fun!”

Dorothy shook her head. “Why am I not surprised?” she asked herself. “Fine, but I’m keeping watch.”

“I’ve got a better idea!” Iris said Iris suddenly. “Let’s make Mom a guest appearance!”

“Yeah!” Duke exclaimed.

“Say what now?” their mother asked, raising her hands apprehensively.

“Please!?” both children pleaded in unison.

“I thought you two were going to do this.”

“It’s better if we do it to you,” Iris reasoned. “We can provide commentary while we tape you up & you try and escape.”

“And we’ll be finished faster,” Duke added.

Their mother shook her head again. “Kids get up the most unusual things,” she muttered. “Alright; how do we do this?”

“Take a seat here between us,” Iris said, rolling an office chair to the center of the room.

Their mother slid into the seat, while David resumed recording on the computer.

“Hey, everyone!” Iris beamed, standing behind where her mother sat & looking over her shoulder into the camera. “For today’s Duct Tape Challenge, we have a surprise guest…our mom, Dorothy!”

Their mother conjured a shaky smile and gave the camera a little wave. “Uh, hello…people.”

“Me and my brother are going wrap our mom to this chair, and see how quickly she can escape,” Iris declared. “Duke, if you please!”
Duke stepped over towards his mother with the roll of blue duct tape, and peeled off a long strip.

“So how do we start…ah.”

Dorothy got her answer as Duke pressed the tape against the front of her sweater, near her stomach, and began to circle around the back of the office chair.

“Keep your arms at your sides,” Duke suggested, as he started to wrap her.

“Like this…?” Dorothy asked, holding her elbows to her torso as her hands dangled just below the seat.

“Perfect!” Duke said, as he began adding more rows of tape below where he had started.

“Whoah,” Dorothy stated, as she felt the tape begin to pin her arms together to her torso. “Um, wow. This actually seems pretty snug.”

“That’s the challenge!” Iris said enthusiastically, shooting the camera a double-thumbs up.

“Exactly how much tape are you going to use…?”

“As much as it takes!” Duke chimed in, as Dorothy felt the pressure from the duct tape hold her fast to the office chair. It seemed to her he was using yards & yards of it!

Finally, Duke tore the exceedingly long strip of tape from the roll. “Viola!” he said. “Now for part two!”

“Part two?” Dorothy inquired, wiggling a bit in her seat. She couldn’t move her arms at all; just her hands & wrists.

“Now we do your legs!” Iris beamed, as she took the roll of tape from her brother. “If you be so kind as to put your feet together…”

Dorothy watched as her daughter stretch out more of the blue roll, and start winding it around her ankles, and slowly make her way up to her knees.

With looming realization, Dorothy came to understand that this “challenge” might not be over with as quickly as she initially thought. She felt the tension holding her shins together, and as Iris wrapped the tape around her knees to her thighs, Dorothy felt her limbs become completely immobilized.

“Done!” Iris cried, tearing the tape off the roll, stepping away to admire her handiwork.

Dorothy shifted in the office chair, a layer of tape now encasing both her midsection & her legs. Gently rocking in the chair, causing it to squeak, she tested the strength of the duct tape, and found that it held her tight. The most she could do was tap her shoes up and down on the carpet.

“Hurgh,” Dorothy grunted, letting out a breath. “Well, I can’t say I expected to be tied up by my children this weekend…but live & learn, I guess.”

Both her children giggled, as Iris handed Duke the roll of tape and went to stand behind her mother once more.

“And now that our contestant has been officially mummified, it’s time to start the timer to see how quickly she can get out,” Iris said, like a showman speaking to their audience. “But first…”

Duke stood beside his taped-up mother and tore another short piece of tape from the roll.

“…it’s time to gag our lovely contestant!”

“Hold up, what?” Dorothy said, looking between her two children. “What do you mean, gag?”

“It’s what keeps you from speaking,” Duke explained, holding up the strip of tape. “We put a little tape over your mouth.”

“So our contestant doesn’t try to ask for tips or assistance!” Iris declared, winking at the webcam.

“I…don’t know, children,” Dorothy replied slowly, tugging at her bindings. “Is it required?”

“Those are the rules of the Duct Tape Challenge, I’m afraid!” Iris announced, waving a palm with a flourish. “Shall we proceed?”

Dorothy looked at her two expectant children, at the strip of tape in her son’s hands, and finally back at the computer screen, where she could see herself wrapped up.

“Well, I suppose if those are the rules, I’ll agree to them,” Dorothy responded. “Anything to put on a good sho..WMPH!”

Dorothy’s eyes widened as she felt her son immediately press the strip of tape over her mouth, cutting off her sentence. The boy certainly hadn’t wasted any time!

“Mmmph gmdnss,” Dorothy mumbled, as she felt the tape cover her lips. Duke proceeded to tear off two more strips of tape, lower them over her face, and smooth them over the first. When the boy stepped away, Dorothy saw herself gagged with the blue duct tape on the computer screen.

“And with that finishing touch, it’s time to start the challenge!” Iris said, as she and her brother next to each other, with their taped & gagged mother sitting in between them.

“Mm-mmph!” Dorothy said incomprehensibly through the tape.

Both of the children took a small bow, and Iris yelled, “Begin!”

Startled, Dorothy started heaving against the tape, trying to push forward. However, bound to the chair as she was, all she could manage was a wobble. “Mmphs tmph,” she grimaced through her gag, straining against the tape as she rotated in the office chair. “Mm dmph thinkmph mm cmph gmph mmt.”

“Our contestant seems to be having trouble!” Iris laughed, clearly enjoying the game.

Dorothy sighed through her gag, and attempted to fidget her legs, in the hopes that maybe she could slip out from the layers of tape. Sadly, she couldn’t seem to find the leverage, sitting as she was.

“Crmm mmph,” Dorothy mumbled, rocking in the chair.

The children proceeded to cheer their mother on while she struggled, tipping this way and that. After the minutes passed, however, and Dorothy seemed no closer to freedom, she sagged into the chair, defeated.

“Mmm gmph umph,” Dorothy said with a muffle.

“It seems like our contestant needs a break!” Iris said as she saw her mother slump against the chair. “We’ll be back after the break!”

“You’re devolving into a game show host,” Duke said to his sister as he paused the recording. “Now what?”

“Hwmph mbout ymph takmph thm tmpf mmf?” Dorothy mumbled through her gag.

“I don’t think she’s getting free,” Duke said in response to his mother’s muffled speech.
“Oh, I don’t know,” Iris said, looking back at her mischievously. “I think if we give her enough time, she might escape on her own.”

“Whmph!?” Dorothy exclaimed. “Nmmph!” She wiggled in the chair. “Lmph mmph mmt um hrmph!”

“Just try it for a little bit longer,” Iris said encouragingly. She glanced back at her brother. “Wanna make some sandwiches?”

“Sounds good to me,” Duke answered, and the two started to exit the room.

“Heymph!” Dorothy grunted through the tape covering her mouth, shuffling her feet to spin the office chair around as her children were walking out. “Chldrn! Dmph lmph mmph hrmn!”

“We’re rooting for you, Mom!” Iris giggled.

“Yeah, give it your best!” Duke added, as they passed through the doorway into the hall.

“Gmph bck hrmph!” Dorothy yelled into her gag, as she scooted slowly after her kids on the wheels of the chair.

When the door shut in her face, though, Dorothy could look on in shock as her children left her trapped alone in the room.

“Hmmmmph!” Dorothy mumbled, as she twisted the chair back around to face the empty room. It was then she looked back at the computer screen on the desk, seeing her disheveled self still tightly wrapped, that she noticed the blinking red dot in the corner of the screen.

It seemed that the program was still recording her.

Dorothy sighed through the tape. It was going to be a VERY long afternoon.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Very nice story, well told. Thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Great job, I love when moms get involved in TUGS! I'll bet their webcam became very popular after this!
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

Lovely. I nope this is just part one.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Very nice story, well told. Thank you.
Absolutely :) Will there be a part 2?
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago
slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Very nice story, well told. Thank you.
Absolutely :) Will there be a part 2?
Possibly.

I have my own story (not a request) that I’m working on right now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic