The House Was Supposed to be Empty (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The House Was Supposed to be Empty (F/M)

Post by RotiferTape »

After finishing my 10 day work week studying birds in the wild, I was ready to head home and start my weekend. As soon as I got into my truck I received a text from my good friend Jaime. She was heading out of town for a trip and her original house/pet sitter canceled on her. She asked if I would be able to take over for the weekend. I already had a five hour drive ahead of me and I wanted nothing more than to just go home but I was willing to help out a friend.I texted her back saying I’ll house sit for her and I’ll be there in a few hours. Jaime was thrilled and told me the key was under the mat.

I pulled up to Jaime’s house and found the key. I walk in and say hi to the dog and cat as I get them their food. While pouring the dog food I happened to notice the knife block had a knife missing from the slot. I thought nothing of it thinking it was in the dish washed or something. After camping and hiking for 10 days in a row you start to smell pretty bad and I felt bad stinking up my friend’s house so I hit the shower. After the shower I changed into my clean black t-shirt and shorts and sat on the couch finally relaxing after my work week.

I turned the tv on and after a few minutes I had a strange sensation that something was off. I noticed that one of the living room windows was open just a crack. As I was thinking maybe Jaime for got to close it before she left I suddenly felt something metallic on my neck and a hand covered my mouth.

“Mmmphh!!”
“Shut up.” Said a female voice. “Who are you?! Why are you here? This house was supposed to be empty.” I looked down and noticed she was holding a knife to my neck. Probably the same missing knife from the block.

“Hoummph phitter.”
“House sitter? Is that what you tried to say? I thought the house sitter canceled, I’ve been casing this place for weeks.” I looked up to try to get a view of her face but she was wearing a ski mask and all I could see were her green eyes and some of her brown hair.

“Hmm, well you caught me a little off guard, I wasn’t prepared to run into anybody here so I didn’t bring my restraints. Do you know if there’s anything in the house I can tie you up with?” I shook my head no.
“Well, we’ll look around together. I’m going to take my hand off your mouth, do not scream or I will hurt you, or maybe one of the animals, understand?” I nodded my head.

“Good.” She took her hand off my mouth and motioned me to stand up. “To the kitchen.” She said, and walked still with her point the knife at me.
“Please just take what you-“
“No speaking either.” She said coldly. She started going through the cabinets and drawers in the kitchen until she pulled out a roll of saran wrap that was about 3/4 of the way used.
“Ahhh here we go, this will do for now until I find something better. Be a dear and put your arms to your side for me.” I did what I was told and she walked over and started wrapping my upper body. Every layer added I could feel the tightness growing. She lead me back to the couch and sat me down. She used the remaining plastic to wrap my legs from below my knees to my ankles.
“This should hold you for now until I find something stronger. Remember if you make any sound there will be consequences.” Then she headed off to the garage.

I sat there for a minute then started struggling. The plastic was definitely keeping me bound but I could probably escape it within the hour with enough effort. As I was sitting there thinking this was just my luck, all I wanted to do was enjoy my days off but now I’m sitting here tied up at me friends house, I heard the garage door open. My captive came back into the room but without her ski mask and her hands behind her back. She was actually quite pretty, long brown hair with some nose freckles below her green eyes. She looked to be about my age, late 20s to early 30s. Once I remembered I was being held hostage by this person I snapped out of it and went back to looking at her as my enemy.

“Bingo!” She said as she moved her hands from behind her back and showed two big rolls of duct tape. “This is exactly what I was looking for.”
“Oh come on!” I said. “Do you really need to use that, I’m pretty tied up as it is.”
“Just because of your attitude I’m going to use both rolls on you. Now hold still.” She sat beside me and starting wrapping the tape around my shoulders and over the saran wrap, then working her way down.
“So what’s your name hun? Do anything cool for a living?” I sighed and just figured I’ll play along with her questions.
“I’m Zach, I’m a wildlife biologist.”
“Oh really?! That’s cool, I love animals.” She said, the tape reached my wrists and she kept wrapping below them.
“What’s your name?” I asked.
“You think I’m stupid enough to give you my real name as I broke into a house and tied up the occupant? Just call me Claire, not my real name but that’s what you can call me.”
She skipped my knees so I could still bend them, then wrapped to my ankles and finished off the first roll.
“Ok one down.” She grabbed a kitchen chair and set next to the couch and motioned me to hop over. “Sit.”
“Do I really need more tape? I’m definitely not going anywhere.”
“I’m just being extra thorough” she smiled. “Remember I still have the knife.”

I hopped over and sat on the chair and she started wrapping a second layer of tape attaching me to the chair. She taped my thighs and wrapped tape around my legs as well as the chair legs. When she was done I couldn’t move my limbs sideways or forward. I was stuck and and you could barely notice my struggling beneath all the layers.

Claire stepped in front of me and started to peel more tape off the roll.
“Any last words there Zach?” I inhaled a breath to give her an insult but decided against it. I just sighed and shook my head.
“Good.” She is plastered the tape over my mouth and started wrapping it around my head, a total of eight times. Then she tore off a few strips and placed them under my chin.
“How’s that?”
“Mmm mmmph mmmmm grmmmph mmmm.”
“Perfect, well it’s finally time for me start filling my bag with valuables and head out of here.” She started searching the house while I sat in my tape cocoon making futile attempt lo to escape and moaned into my gag.

After about 45 minutes she stepped in front of me with a full bag. She turned the tv back on and put on a nature documentary channel.

“Hey look at that, right up your alley. See I’m not so bad, I’m giving something for you to watch.”
“Mmmph.”
“You’re welcome. Well Zach it’s been fun, but I must be going. It’s a shame, I fe like we could have been friends giving different circumstances. Oh well, maybe we’ll meet again, happy struggles!”

With that, Claire left through the front door and I sat there wondering if I was going to be tied up for the whole weekend.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

sexy situation, I'd probably told her how beautiful and sexy she looked holding that tape when she asked for any last words haha
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Cool story nice work
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

If a pretty girl decided to gag me and not use stuffing I'd get so mad :))
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Great work [mention]RotiferTape[/mention] ! It seems like he didn’t put up much of a fight. I can’t blame him!
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago Great work @RotiferTape ! It seems like he didn’t put up much of a fight. I can’t blame him!
Thank you! Yeah I can’t see myself putting up much of a fight if this happened to me haha
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Cool story nice work
Thanks!!
gin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gin »

A second part would be nice .. hopefully with more tape and maibe some latex
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Really fun story, short but sweet - the dialogue felt real and everything was described nicely - thanks for sharing!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Rtj65 wrote: 1 year ago Really fun story, short but sweet - the dialogue felt real and everything was described nicely - thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the feedback!
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Fantastic story! Love a captor who loves overkill with that second roll of tape and knows good gags too
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

kiwi wrote: 1 year ago Fantastic story! Love a captor who loves overkill with that second roll of tape and knows good gags too
Thanks! And yes I’m my mind there’s no such things as “too much tape” whether it’s for binding or gagging haha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic