My daughter Vanessa tricked (FF/ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Hello my name is Erin (38) and today I would like to tell you the story of me and my 19 year old daughter Vanessa. But first about the two of us. I am a woman of normal build and average height (170cm). I have brown eyes and brown long curly hair. My daughter Vanessa is practically my spitting image with the difference that she has green eyes and because of her age has a sportier and slimmer figure.

My husband has his men's night with his friends one Friday a month and my daughter is now at an age where she goes to the disco with her friends. With my thirty-eight years I am not too old for some discos and with her best friend, the neighbor's daughter Jasmin and her mom I get along very well but I could also understand that they both wanted to go to the disco with their girlfriends without me.

Because Jasmin's mom lived only three houses away and I could also arrange to meet her on lonely weekend evenings, I was theoretically not completely alone. However, I also wanted to spend once again a cozy evening with my daughter.

Another thing was my weakness for tying up, which I could only half live out with my husband. Only half, because my husband always wanted to be the one to tie up and because of his strength he always managed to tie me up after a small fight. Because I saw myself in the mirror or he took pictures of me, I had a pretty good idea how I would tie someone up. And this someone should become my pretty daughter on one of these evenings when my husband is not there.

So I thought about how I was going to do it. I had a good relationship with my daughter, but sometimes she was a little naughty and rebellious to me. It wasn't really bad but I saw it as my chance for playful physical confrontations with my daughter. So I used one of these arguments and started to wrestle with her. Since my daughter was in the meantime in my size she probably saw a chance to defeat me and defended herself accordingly with obvious fun against the attacks, which were also not meant seriously by my side. During our third fun fight I tried again and again to press her on the floor and to hold her by the wrists. Now comes my finesse. I didn't hold her with all my strength and asked Vanessa if she would give up but Vanessa got into it by breaking free from my loose grip and taking the initiative herself and holding me down on the floor. When my daughter pinned me to the floor I tried to resist authentically but eventually gave up in feigned humility.

Now it was the case that in the following confrontations Vanessa, out of a feeling of superiority, also attacked me in order to overpower me. I let myself be overwhelmed after every played balanced fight and Vanessa was now absolutely sure of her superiority.

One Friday evening it was that time again. My daughter wanted to go to the disco with Jasmin. I asked Vanessa to cancel Jasmin to finally spend an evening with me again but Vanessa was not interested in the slightest and refused. Now my hour should strike. I started to fight with Vanessa again and like every time I let her have the upper hand in the fight. I interrupted our fight with a "wait a minute, I have an idea", to which Vanessa replied "no chance, I'm going to party". I continued by saying "if you manage to tie me up, then you can go to the disco. However, if I manage to tie you up, then you will have to stay here with me at home". Vanessa replied that I knew that I had no chance and I told her that it was an attempt.

Vanessa seemed to be suddenly curious and asked me how I would imagine to tie her up. I pretended to be a little ignorant and stated that I thought I had a rope or two in the closet. "If you manage to tie me up, then I have to stay home tied up. Right? But what if I manage to tie you up? Will you stay tied up until I come back in four or five hours?" smirked Vanessa. I acted a little surprised and unsure and then stammered, "Right. That's the stakes and the penalty. But I don't think you can tie up so well that I couldn't get free on my own". Vanessa let go of me and I went to get the ropes. Vanessa saw the ropes and wondered about the other use of these two bright white ropes made of cotton. "What do you usually do with these ropes?" asked Vanessa curiously, to which I acted clueless and pretended to her to have no idea. And to further allay a possible suspicion I said that the ropes had always been there and that she should ask daddy.

But Vanessa didn't ask any further and since she wanted to go soon, she urged me, full of confidence that she would win the rope fight, to finally start it. As you wish I replied and rushed to Vanessa, who was already wearing her evening dress consisting of a short black dress and opaque black nylon tights. My bright white ropes were the perfect contrast with her black evening gown I thought to myself. The fight began and I first played with her again by letting her have the upper hand. I was finally curious how my daughter was going to tie me up.

My daughter didn't give me a clumsy impression, because she immediately grabbed the shorter piece of rope and took it double. Next she tried to put a loop around one of my wrists with the rope, which I also allowed after a longer back and forth. Then my daughter tried to turn me onto my stomach to probably tie my hands behind my back. My daughter had in her feeling to become the winner and to tie up her mom visible fun, so that she forgot the time completely. I now began to fight harder, which triggered the first amazement in my daughter. After another week of balanced struggle, I was behind her. I turned her an arm with gentle pressure on the back and brought my daughter to lie on her stomach.

I sat on her back and pushed my knees sideways under her shoulders while holding both her arms up behind her. Vanessa seemed to panic. She wriggled and shook as best she could but as time went on her attempts to free herself from my grip became more and more tenuous. She eventually realized that she had no chance against my grip and complained to me that I had set her up. I just laughed and told her succinctly that she was now broken and now comes the nice part in which I will tie her up to immobility. Vanessa asked me startled what I meant with tie up to immobility what I answered with "well tie you up until you are absolutely helpless". Vanessa tried again to get out of my grip and gave everything. But after twenty seconds her efforts ended again. She was at the end of her rope. I grabbed the long piece of rope and doubled it. I wrapped it around her upper arms and pulled it together until her elbows were only five inches apart and she gave a short groan. I wrapped the double rope around her upper arms four more times before passing it through the loop at one end of the rope and then tightening the bondage by wrapping the rope one at a time in opposite directions between her arms. I knotted the ends of the rope and led the reassembled rope under her left armpit to the front. From there I led the rope over her left shoulder backwards again, along behind her neck and over her right shoulder and armpit back onto her back. There I looped the rope around the elbow restraint and led the rope up to the rope behind her neck. I looped the rope behind her neck and led it back to the elbow restraint. I tightened the shackles so that the shackles were pulled up a little and knotted the rope. This way the shackles could no longer slip down and I could devote myself to her hands in peace. I took the shorter rope double and looped it under her elbows around her forearms so that she couldn't reach the rope with her fingers to hold it. Vanessa hadn't completely given up the fight and already suspected what was coming next, so she pushed her wrists apart. When I pushed the rope down to her wrists and pulled it together, however, she had no chance. I wrapped the double rope around her wrists three more times and knotted it between her wrists. Vanessa started to kick with her feet against my back but since her arms and hands were now tied I could stand up so that she could not reach me with her feet. I let her know that I will take care of her feet next, which made her ask again with which rope, because I already used both on her.

Vanessa thought about it a bit and checked the restraints. She looked up at me and asked me if I had a bondage fetish and I must have the ropes specifically for tying up. I smiled at my daughter and told her that she was right but it was too late for her now. Come sit down I told her and helped her up with her support. She also wanted to sit on the couch rather than lie on the floor. I didn't lead her to the couch though, I led her to a kneeling chair that I had already prepared by putting the back down and setting the chair so high that it was impossible for her to touch the floor with her toes while sitting on it and I put the brakes on the casters so the chair wouldn't roll away while I was forcing my daughter onto the kneeling chair.

A kneeling chair is a chair for ergonomic sitting. The seat slopes slightly towards the front and there is a cushion mounted in front of the chair to kneel on, which slopes in the opposite direction. The cushion for kneeling is held up by a strut running down the middle of the chair. The kneeling chair also has a slim backrest, which looks like an inverted "T" and wheels with which you can push it.

When Vanessa noticed that I was not leading her to the couch, but to the kneeling chair, she became restless. "Mom, you don't want to put me on this embarrassing chair" she cried indignantly. "Yes I do my dearest. On the kneeling chair I can make your Ultimate Defeat perfect" I rejoiced. "And I also want to see Jasmin's face when she sees you tied up tight and helpless on that chair" I said. Vanessa's face turned red at the idea. "Mom, please let me go again. "It's okay that you are into bondage and I'm happy to make myself available for it but please let's do it another time. I've also wondered what it's like to be tied up or to tie someone up" she said diplomatically. "Oh come on. Maybe Jasmine will play along" I said with a grin. "Well, we can tell the Jasmine that you didn't let me tie you up voluntarily, but that I wrestled you down. That's the truth" I continued. "Mom, that's even more embarrassing" Vanessa replied again. Sardonically and without expecting an answer I asked my daughter if I would manage to wrestle Jasmine down as well and said that it wouldn't have to be so embarrassing for her if Jasmine was tied up as well. I had a lot of fun with my ideas, while the blush in Vanessa's face wouldn't go away.

She braced herself with her feet to prevent me from putting her on the kneeling chair but with her arms tied up she didn't have much of a chance. She finally gave in and sat down more or less voluntarily on the kneeling chair to avoid falling down. I took her lower legs one by one and forced her into the kneeling position on the kneeling chair. I took another short piece of rope from my pants pocket and tied their feet, which were wrapped in black nylons, parallel to each other at the ankles. I left one end of the rope to tie her feet to the center brace of the kneeling chair. Vanessa was now kneeling in the kneeling chair with her nylon covered feet practically floating vertically in the air. I couldn't resist tickling her feet briefly, which caused her to gyrate her feet in the bondage to escape my fingers. After the job was done, I stood up and adjusted the backrest so that the slim part of the backrest was between my daughter's back and elbow restraint. The transverse part of the backrest was already under her arms, so that she was already quite well fixed.

"Wait here while I get more rope" I rejoiced and headed towards the door. "More rope" cried Vanessa indignantly. "You are already helpless I would say but I want to be on the safe side" I replied to my daughter as I left the room.
I came back into the living room with two long ropes and a red ball gag. I put the ball gag in my daughter's lap but as her legs leaned forward the ball gag rolled forward and fell to the floor. "Oops, the ball gag didn't lay well there" I laughed and picked up the ball gag again. "I guess I'll have to strap the ball gag down" I said and stood behind my daughter. "No mom let that thing out of my mouth mmmpppffff" my daughter still cried while I gagged her with the ball gag. "Oh come on sweetie, stop acting like that and remember our agreement. I usually have to wear the gag all the time" I laughed.

I grabbed one of the ropes and calmly began to tie her body to the kneeling chair. I took the rope double again and looped it around her waist five times involving the back of the chair, making sure the loop of the rope was in front of her stomach. I threaded the other end of the rope through the loop in front of her belly and grabbed her crotch to bring the rope between her legs and buttocks around the rope back to the backrest. Vanessa let this action protest into her gag which made me smile again. I tightened the waist restraint by stretching the rope between the backrest by wrapping the rope around there. With the rest of the rope I tied Vanessa's wrists to the backrest.

Next I took the second rope to devote to her upper body. I took the rope again double and looped it three times below her breasts around her body and the back of the chair. This time I positioned the loop of the rope behind the back of the chair. I threaded the rope through the loop and tightened the bondage involving the horizontal part of the chair back. I did the same above my daughter's breasts. The rest of the rope I led from behind right and left over the shoulders of my daughter to lead it around the lower chest rope. After I looped the lower breast rope, I led it back over her shoulder behind the back of the chair, where I knotted it with the other rope.

I surveyed my work and asked myself the question if anything would still be missing and answered my question to me with a "yes". I went back to my bedroom to get two more pieces of rope. A very short piece of rope and a medium length. With the short rope I connected the rope below her breasts and the rope in front of her belly. This had the effect of tightening the crotch rope a bit more and also securing the chest ropes better. Then I knelt in front of my daughter and tied her legs below and above her knees. I knotted the ends of the rope to the middle strut of the kneeling chair after tightening the rope between her legs.

I stood back up and clapped my hands in satisfaction at my bondage. "Looks like you're going to have to stay here today" I told my daughter, hypocritically asking her where the heck Jasmine was. "I'm going to call Jasmin's mom" I said and sat down on the couch with my notebook to start a video chat with Jasmin's mom. Vanessa was not happy about this at all and protested into the gag. What Vanessa didn't know is that I agreed with Jasmina Mama. Jasmin's mom was also going to tie up her daughter.

The video connection was established and I heard Jasmina Mama's voice. After the usual greetings, I asked where Jasmin was. Vanessa was already ready and waiting here, whereupon I turned the notebook towards Vanessa, so that Jasmina Mama could see my daughter. Jasmin's mom slapped her hands in front of her face, visibly amused, and expressed her enthusiasm about my rope work. Vanessa, meanwhile, just turned away in shame.

Next Jasmina asked Mama if we didn't want to come over, which made me protest into the gag. That again triggered uproarious laughter from me and Jasmina Mama. I told Jasmins mama that I would have nothing against it and would not know what my daughter wants but that also no role as Jasmins mama yes see. Vanessa is tied to a kneeling chair with wheels. I can just push her over to you, I said enthusiastically. I asked Jasmina Mama if I should bring something else and after we agreed on a bottle of wine we ended the conversation.

I got up and went to Vanessa to take off her gag. It would look funny enough if I pushed my daughter over to the neighbor tied up on a kneeling chair I reasoned. "Mom! You can't push me around outside like that!" Vanessa said excitedly and started to fight against the shackles. I watched the fight excitedly and laughed when she realized after two minutes that there was no escape from my bondage. "Don't worry sweetie, I'll wrap a blanket around you, then no one will see you so directly" I reassured my daughter.

"Mom, this is really uncomfortable for me to go to Jasmin tied up so tight" Vanessa said while I wrapped the blanket around her. I asked Vanessa if she would prefer to hang down in the hogtie tied to me like a gym bag and be carried. Vanessa considered the situation and decided better to keep quiet.

I released the brakes on the wheels of the kneeling chair and already my daughter out the door onto the sidewalk. It was already dawn and fortunately no one saw us. Arrived at Jasmins house Jasmins mummy stood already full joy in the door. She helped me to lift Vanessa up the step in front of the front door and I pushed her into the living room where Jasmin was also sitting. Vanessa and Jasmin got big eyes when they saw each other and blushed. To Vanessa's surprise, Jasmin was also tied up. Jasmin was sitting tied up on the couch. Jasmin's mother had tied the sleeves of Jasmin's sweater in the back and bound her body above and below her bust, at the level of her stomach above and below her knees, and at her ankles with tape.

I noticed that Jasmin was gagged with pink and white plaid knee length riding socks and asked Jasmin's mom if she had any left. Jasmin's mom didn't seem to understand at first but as pointed to Jasmin's gag she suddenly understood and answered "Sure" and immediately went to get some more riding knee socks. While Jasmin's mother was on the way, my daughter protested that they were Jasmin's socks, to which I succinctly replied that Jasmin also had a pair of riding knee socks in her mouth and that Vanessa shouldn't make such a fuss. Jasmin's mother returned with a pair of blue and light blue plaid riding knee socks and pressed them into my hand. I thanked her and indicated to Jasmin's mom that I had left my ball gag on the table. I wrapped one knee-high around the other knee-high under Vanessa's protest and forced the ball that had formed into her mouth without acknowledging Vanessa's protest. Jasmin's mom watched this quite anxiously and after the work was done wanted to know how well the gag worked. I replied that we could find out and took the blanket from my daughter. Jasmin's mom was thrilled with my rope work and came right over to Vanessa to check the ropes with her hands.

Meanwhile, I knelt behind the kneeling chair and started tickling my daughter's feet. A short time later, Jasmin's mom also tickled my daughter's feet, which made my daughter laugh into the gag and gyrate her bound feet.
Jasmin's mom stood up and asked me if I happened to have any more ropes. I stood up and said yes. Enthusiastically, Jasmin's mom asked me if I could show her how to tie up like this. I asked Jasmin's mom if I should tie her up but she laughed and said no and pointed to Jasmin saying she wanted to see how it worked. "But of course" I said and went on my way. When I got back, Jasmin's mom was enthusiastically taking pictures of the rope work on my daughter.

I put the ropes on the living room table. Jasmin's mom asked how we were going to do it and I told her that piece by piece we would remove the tape and replace it with rope. That way it would be easiest for us. I asked Jasmin's mom to help me kneel Jasmin on the floor. We helped Jasmin off the couch and knelt her face to face with Vanessa. Jasmin's mom liked the idea of humiliating her daughter like that. And I also liked the idea that Vanessa must helplessly watch as we two women stand around her kneeling friend and tie her up. I asked how Jasmine should be tied up and she answered best just as helpless as Vanessa. I said well and said that we must first cut the tape around Jasmin's chest, which Jasmin's mom then did with scissors.I took a long rope double and began to tie Jasmin's upper body, explaining each step to Jasmin's enthusiastically listening mom. I led the rope twice around Jasmin's upper body. Twice above and twice below her breasts. Then I led the rope under her right armpit to the front, over her right shoulder, behind Jasmin's neck and back on her left side. Once there, I tied it around the other ropes and knotted it to the rope behind Jasmin's neck.

Next, Jasmin's mom untied the tape around Jasmin's waist. I took another rope double and put it around her waist three times. At the front I passed the rope through the loop of the rope and asked Jasmin's mom to pass the rope through her daughter's crotch, which she did with enthusiasm, making Jasmin groan in the meantime. Arrived at the back I took over again in which I stretched the rope between the back and the forearms and finally knotted.
Now the wrists I said and opened the knots of Jasmin's sweater sleeves. Another short piece of rope was used to tie her wrists together in parallel. I led the ends of the rope to the waist restraint and knotted it there to make sure the restraint couldn't slip down over her hands. Jasmin's mother was enthusiastic about the technique and praised me.

Next the feet and the legs I said and suggested we proceed in the opposite direction. So first we loosened the tape around her ankles and tied her feet with rope. Then we repeated this below and above her knees while placing Jasmin on her stomach. Jasmin's mother grabbed Jasmin's legs and pushed her feet towards Jasmin's back. I said, "I guess you want to tie your daughter up in a hogtie, which Jasmin's mom confirmed with an evil grin. Alright I said and gave Jasmin's mom a short piece of rope. You may decide how tight you want to tie your daughter. Jasmin's mom passed the rope through Jasmin's ankles and then to the ropes on Jasmin's back. Then Jasmin's mom pulled the rope together not being squeamish with her daughter. As Jasmin moaned lightly into the gag, Jasmin's mom knotted the rope.

"So on the table with her" I said. Jasmin's mom replied a bit confused "on the table?". "We want to make your daughter really helpless don't we" I replied. "Great idea" Jasmin's mom returned to me. We both reached for Jasmin and lifted her onto the table together. "And now" asked Jasmin's mom and I, "we fix her to the table legs". I handed Jasmin's mama a short length of rope and took one myself. Jasmin's mom tied one end of the rope to a table leg, led it from there to the ropes at Jasmin's knee, looped it around there once and knotted it to the other table leg. I did the same with the other two table legs and the rope on Jasmin's back. Jasmin was now tied on the table in the hogtie and fixed on all four sides so that she could no longer fall off the table.

Satisfied with our work, we let ourselves fall on the couch, watch our two victims and talk about this and that. At some point during the conversation, Jasmina Mama naturally put her feet on the table and on her daughter who was tied to the table. I could see from Jasmin's eyes that she was pissed off about what her mom didn't miss either. Jasmin's mom then started playing with her feet with her daughter. The idea to humiliate our daughters a bit fascinated me as I asked Jasmin's mom if we could pull the table a little to the side to make room for Vanessa. Jasmin's mom agreed and we pulled the table a little to one side. I went to Vanessa and pushed her on her knee chair in front of the couch. We sat down again and now we both humiliated our daughters.

I put my legs in Vanessa's shot and casually played in conversation every now and then with my feet in Vanessa's shot or her breasts. Due to the changed position of the table on which Jasmin was tied, she now had her mom's feet at the level of her head. Now both girls gave us an angry look and I asked Jasmin's mom if she still had a pair of riding knee socks. Jasmin's mom didn't hesitate and went straight to another couple. Jasmin took the riding knee socks apart and gave me a knee sock. She knew exactly what I was going to do and so Jasmin's mom Jasmin blindfolded and I blindfolded Vanessa.

We continued to talk and humiliate our daughters as well. Jasmin's mom obviously enjoyed playing with her feet in Jasmin's face, which made her keep turning her head and protesting into the gag. It was no different with Vanessa. I slid a little lower on the couch and put my feet on her shoulders to hold her head and massage it.

After we talked for another half an hour, I asked Jasmin's mom if we should release our daughters again, which made the two girls, who have now become very calm, make noises in their gags. We did a little photo shoot with our daughters and finally freed them.

Jasmin seemed to be a little pissed off so I asked if she was okay and told her that Vanessa had already admitted to having fun captivating. Jasmin didn't seem so angry anymore. The two girls went to the disco and I stayed a little longer with Jasmin's mom so that we could tie each other up again.

Here are the links to my other stories

Fictional Stories For Everyone

Involuntary pyjama bondage video night (FF/ff)
Be careful how you treat your admirer (m/f)
Overnight stay with my girlfriend Jessica (F/F)
A weekend with the clique in the green (??/fff)
Tied up and fixed in the trunk (F/F)
Choice, Truth or Dare (F/F/F/F)
A victim to cuddle (F/F)
3 against 3 bondage fight on the playground (FFF/FFF)
In a roundabout way to happiness (m/f)

Fictional Stories For Adults

Unexpected adventure (M/FF)
The feeling of being captivated can move mountains (M/F)
Seduced, Tied Up, In Love (F/F)
The Living Mannequin (FF/F)
Who does not cooperate, is tied up just for the amusement of the other (F/F)

True Stories for Adults

Bondage Wrestling/Sex (M/F)
Nylon Encasement Sex in Tights (M/F)
Last edited by GirlBondage 1 year ago, edited 9 times in total.
andaval10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andaval10 »

Its one of the most beautiful stories I have read in this forum. I especially loved the feet teasing part.
Rope bunny.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Amazing story I hope there is more to come
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Awesome story, erin and jasmins mama make a good team
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

I’ve actually been wanting a story very similar to this, but in the adult section, with the mothers tricking their own daughters into bondage before trading with each other.
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

This was fun.
I hope there is more. Maybe the daughter's getting some revenge on there mother's?
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Hello dear bondage community,
50,000 of you have now read my stories. I would like to say thank you very much for that. You are my motivation to imagine more stories and to write them down.

So I would like to continue this story when I have thought up a nice framework for it.

I also hope to be able to give you a Christmas present. Fortunately, Christmas is one day later in the English-American culture : D

I wish you all a Merry Christmas.
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

That's cool
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Very nice story :). I love it :D
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Lovely story :x
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic