Short Secured Stories! [M/M]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
StepSandman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Short Secured Stories! [M/M]

Post by StepSandman »

Hello! I have been a lurker on this site for a while now, and have been wanting to share some stories that I have in my head. These will be probably somewhat short, not focusing much in the background details, and more focusing on the fun parts. Not to say all will be like this, I might get longer as I get more confident with my writing. Some of these will be fully fictional, some might be things that I actually experienced, and some might be a bit of both. Hope you guys enjoy them regardless!

1. Ryan's Camping Trip.

Ryan was a bit of a loudmouth. He definitely got himself into a lot of situations due to it, and today was no exception. Him and his friends were taking a small camping trip in a forest a ways out from the city. Boys being boys lead to many dares and stupid challenges, especially since they had no supervision.

Ryan was uncoiling some rope, and bragging about how he could easily escape being tied up. The boys got tired of listening to his bragging, but decided to do something about it that night rather then right then.

That evening as the sun began to set, the boys grabbed Ryan, and pulled off his shirt, leaving him in just his shorts. They then brought him a little ways away from the tents. While two of the boys held him tightly, the other two began hammering some small posts into the ground. These posts had a ring on of of them, with ropes attached. Once they were set up, the boys pushed Ryan down, spreading his arms and legs out. The posts were far enough apart that he had to be stretched out fully as they started tying his wrists and ankles to them.

The boy doing the tying was in the boy scouts, and was very handy with knots. Ryan wouldn't have a chance at untying them, even if he could use his hands properly. Once the boy was bound, they then used some bandanas to blindfold him, and shoved one in his mouth, and gave him a cleave gag.

The scout boy then gently slapped Ryan's face, mockingly. "There you go Ry! Nice and snug. Have a good night! Me and the boys are gonna sleep in our comfy tents while you sleep out here. Luckily you are good at escaping right? So if you get out, you are welcome to sleep in your tent."

The boys laughed and tossed some dirt and leaves onto Ryan before leaving him alone. The temperature dropped quite a bit, but not enough to freeze Ryan, just enough to have him shiver most of the night. Ryan never really bragged about anything from then on.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the League of TUGs writers. Good to have you on board.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Fun vignette! Love a good staking out - so many possibilities.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Short, but nice story :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

nice story, is there more? :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic